Demon Eyes Uchiha Sasuke In O...

Von blackdog_24

Uchiha Sasuke entered a portal and was transported to the One Piece world he returned when he was 12 years ol... Mehr

Important Note
CHAPTER 1: WHERE EXACTLY AM I!?
CHAPTER 2: 4 BROTHERS
CHAPTER 3: DEMON EYES AND DEMON CHILD
CHAPTER 4: SASUKE VS. CROCODILE
CHAPTER 5: BIG NEWS! DEMON EYES SASUKE IS ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER 6: SASUKE VS. AOKIJI
CHAPTER 7: I WANT TO BE ALWAYS WITH YOU
CHAPTER 8: ROAD TO MARINEFORD
CHAPTER 9: MARINEFORD PART 1
CHAPTER 10: MARINEFORD PART 2
CHAPTER 11: MARINEFORD PART 3
CHAPTER 12: ROAD TO NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 13: DIMENSION CONNECTION
CHAPTER 14: WANO KUNI PART 1
CHAPTER 15: WANO KUNI PART 2
CHAPTER 17: SASUKE'S WEDDING!
CHAPTER 18: SASUKE AND GALETTE
CHAPTER 19: CHAOS IN WHOLE CAKE
CHAPTER 20: SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO
SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 : SASUKE AND SABO
CHAPTER 2: THE PAST OF FUTURE PIRATE KING

CHAPTER 16: WANO KUNI PART 3

1.2K 39 7
Von blackdog_24

(WANO KUNI: CAPITAL CITY OF FLOWERS)

All eyes of the Wano Kuni residents are focused and directed to the denden mushi screen that is in front of them. Their hearts were beating fast, their eyes were wide, and their mouths were wide open. The spectacle that they now saw was very frightening because they saw a very large and scary creature. Even the appearance of the creature changed the shape of the moon, and now Wano Kuni is illuminated by the red moonlight.

"What creature is that?"

"Scary!"

"That guy looks like he's going to beat Kaido."

"I thought Kaido's dragon was the biggest and scariest, but it turns out that there are other creatures that are scarier."

"Who is that guy and how did he get that monster out?"

The entire population of Wano Kuni is now starting to wonder who the young man is now fighting Kaido. This is very natural because, in their hearts, they want to ask the man for help to free Wano Kuni from Kaido's iron fist. Komurasaki didn't know how to react either.

Uchiha Sasuke.

That's the only name that comes to mind now. He didn't expect that Sasuke would fight all of Kaido's allies alone, and it seems that Sasuke will win this battle with the monster he released. He knew that there were many strong people out there, but he didn't expect that his level of strength would far exceed his expectations. Kaido is a Yonkou, and if there is someone who is stronger than a Yonkou, then surely that person is not human.

"W-w-what is that?" asked Kiku, who was scared to see the monster on the Denden Mushi screen.

Kiku didn't think there was such a creature in the world. Kiku felt a very cold and eerie air, which he believed came from the creature because Onigashima and Wano Kuni were quite close. Surely the aura from the monster can be felt in Wano, coupled with the color of the moon, which turns red like blood, and its strange shape. The shape of the red moon looks like the eyes of the monster on the Denden Mushi screen.

"The level of this battle is far above us." Said Ashura Doji, who also got goosebumps when he saw the monster.

(GRAND LINE: BALTIGO)

"Sa-Sasuke, what are you doing?" Sabo muttered, very surprised by Sasuke's strength. He didn't know that Sasuke had such a scary pet.

"How? Is the moon really red?" the dragon asked his soldiers. Dragon, who saw the moon changing shape on the Denden Mushi screen, was curious and told his soldiers to come out and see whether the moon shining on Baltigo had also changed or not. Dragon, who saw Sasuke's strength, was a little creeped out because he didn't think that Sasuke would be able to fight Kaido and his elite soldiers.

"Hai, Dragon-San! The moon turned red, and the shape of the blue moon was almost the same as the eyes of the akuma no me and the eyes of the monster, and suddenly the temperature dropped drastically." Said one of the revolutionary soldiers.

"It seems the whole world is affected by the power of that monster. Well, Robin, do you still want to go to Wano after seeing this?" asked Dragon, who looked at Robin with a smile.

"N-no. It looks like Sasuke will be fine." Robin said very slowly because she was too surprised by Sasuke's power to create such a terrifying monster.

'Sasuke, who exactly are you? ' Robin said in her heart that she was curious about Sasuke's past. Robin did know that Sasuke was Luffy and Sabo's older brother, and they lived together in East Blue. But from the story she heard from Sabo, Luffy, Ace, and Sabo found Sasuke in the forest, and Sasuke fell from the sky. When he first found Sasuke, Sabo said that Sasuke was already 12 years old at the time. Robin's question is, Where did Sasuke live before he was 12 years old, and who were his parents? It's impossible for him to come from an ordinary family because the power that Sasuke has is not from a devil's fruit but rather a natural strength from his body, and he definitely comes from a certain clan.

"Dragon-San, do you know anything about the family called Uchiha?" Robin asked Dragon.

"No. I also just heard the name Uchiha because of the appearance of Uchiha Sasuke. But..." Said Dragon, deliberately hanging up his sentence.

"But...?" Robin muttered, looking at Dragon seriously.

"I once saw a Tenryuubito carrying a cloth that was quite large, and on the cloth there was a symbol." Said Dragon seriously.

"What emblem are you referring to?" asked a curious Robin.

"The same symbol that we saw on Uchiha Sasuke's back shirt. The white and red fan symbol. The tenryuubito carried the cloth carefully like a treasure." Dragon said seriously. Robin, who heard that, was immediately shocked, and her memories began to return to the time she sailed with Sasuke. Robin also once asked Sasuke why he always wore clothes with the fan symbol.

(FLASHBACK)

Robin is now watering the flowers in the ship's garden. She does have a hobby of planting flowers because she really likes flowers. After watering the flowers, Robin intended to make Sasuke snacks and coffee. When she turned around, she saw Sasuke standing, staring at the vast ocean.

Robin smiled when she saw Sasuke, and Robin intended to chat with Sasuke a little and wanted to ask about Sasuke's past. She looked at Sasuke's back, and she saw that there was a fan symbol on Sasuke's shirt. Robin thought the fan symbol might be a good starting point for conversation. Robin walked over to Sasuke and stood next to him.

"It seems like you really like looking at the ocean fufufu." Said Robin, who laughed softly.

"Well, it turns out that the world is very wide, Sasuke." Said, smiling.

"Can I ask something?" Robin asked.

"Hn." Sasuke answered as usual, which made Robin frown a little at his cold nature.

"Why do you always wear the clothes with the fan on?" Robin asked.

Sasuke, who heard that, immediately looked at Robin and made Robin quite startled. Robin was afraid that her question would offend Sasuke.

"Why do you ask that?" Sasuke asked Robin.

"I just want to know at least a little about your past." Said Robin, who was a little nervous because she was being stared at by Sasuke.

"The fan crest is my family crest." Sasuke said. Robin, who heard that, widened her eyes because she didn't expect Sasuke to answer. Usually Sasuke will answer another time, or someday you will definitely find out.

"Family? Where do you come from? When you were at Saboady, you once said that you wanted to go back to where you came from, but you couldn't take me there. Maybe I'm asking too many questions, but I am your friend, and you said that friends have to trust each other, right?" Robin asked Sasuke. Sasuke, who heard that, immediately smiled.

"You are using my words to find answers to your curiosity. I come from a very faraway place. I could have taken you there, but the problem is I don't know how to get back to where I came from." Sasuke continued.

"What's the name of where you live? You never mentioned it." Said Robin, who seemed persistent in finding answers to his curiosity. After all, she is an archaeologist. If there was a mystery, then she had to solve it.

"Hmm, that's not the time yet, you know." Sasuke said with a smile.

"Then, if you say that the fan symbol is your family symbol and you say that your power is not from a devil fruit, then I assume that the power you have is a genetic power that has been passed down from your family. Am I right?" asked Robin.

"Hm, you could say that." Sasuke answered briefly.

"But why did I just hear the name Uchiha now? With the great power your family has, there should be many great people with the Uchiha surname in this world?" Robin asked.

"My entire family was killed. I'm the only Uchiha left." Sasuke said flatly. Robin, who heard this, immediately gasped and widened her eyes. She didn't know that Sasuke had a very sad past, and Robin felt guilty because she brought up Sasuke's past, which turned out to be dark.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to bring it up." Robin said while lowering her head.

"It doesn't matter because one day I will definitely tell you everything once I have found my way back to where I came from." Sasuke said.

(FLASHBACK END)

Robin still remembers that moment well because that's all she knows about Sasuke's past. With the information given by Dragon and Akainu's words two years ago, who said that Sasuke was actually Tenryuubito, Robin began to think that Akainu's words might be true. That Uchiha Sasuke is a Tenryuubito.

"Is it possible that he is a Tenryuubito?" Robin asked Dragon nervously.

"I'm not sure. But when I saw Tenryuubito carrying the cloth with the fan symbol, it seemed like the cloth was very valuable." Dragon said seriously.

(GRAND LINE: CALM BELT: RUSAKAINA ISLAND)

"RAYLEIGH, LOOK AT THE MOON! IT'S LIKE SASUKE'S EYES!" Luffy shouted, shocked because he saw the moon, which was red and shaped like Sasuke's eyes.

"I've never seen this before." Said Rayleigh, who was shocked when he saw the moon suddenly change color and shape like Sasuke's eyes.

"This must be Sasuke's power! No one else has eyes like that." Said Luffy, who was still looking at the red moon in the sky.

"If this is really Sasuke's power, then he is truly crazy." Said Rayleigh, who was also looking at the red moon. Rayleigh increasingly believed Sasuke's words that he came from another world. Rayleigh felt Sasuke's power was very strange during his time as a pirate; he had never seen power like Sasuke's. Sasuke's only power that comes from this world is haki.

(ONIGASHIMA: SASUKE VS. KAIDO)

"JU-JUUBI!?" Screamed Sasuke, who looked a little scared because he never expected, imagined, thought, hoped, or even dreamed that the Juubi would come out.

'Why did it become like this? I deliberately didn't take out the perfect Susano because maybe the whole island was destroyed, and considering the distance of Wano is very close to this island, surely part of Wano will be destroyed considering the distance of the perfect Susano's attack, which is very far away, but if this creature came out, it would be worse than the perfect Susano. ' Thought Sasuke, who was now confused by the presence of the Juubi.

Kaido, the Queen, and the King who saw Juubi also got goosebumps a little because of the eerie aura emitted by Juubi. Kaido is a legendary pirate who has roamed the seas, but he has never felt afraid like this. Kaido shook his head, immediately coated his entire dragon body with Haki, and immediately attacked the monster.

"HUAAAAAAAAAA!" Kaido shouted loudly and immediately shot towards the Juubi. Juubi, who saw a dragon trying to attack him, just grinned and raised his hand.

NOT!

BOOOOOMMMMM!

Juubi immediately flicked Kaido and made Kaido fly away and hit the ground below. The King and Queen widened their eyes because they couldn't believe that Kaido could be flicked like that.

"O-o-oi!?" Muttered the frightened Queen.

"Th-th-it's dangerous!" Said King, who looked at Juubi in fear. On the other hand, Sasuke was still thinking about how to make Juubi disappear, but suddenly a thread appeared from Jubi's body, and the thread stuck into the back of Sasuke's neck.

JLEPP!

'1 Minute.' Sasuke widened his eyes when he heard the voice. He immediately looked down and saw Juubi's eyes also looking up and looking at Sasuke.

'Ju-juubi? ' Sasuke said in his heart.

'Just 10 minutes, and then I'll be back. You tried to use Kuchiyose, but none of your Kuchiyose were able to enter this world. You have the Rinnegan, and you once absorbed all the chakra of the nine beasts. When you release your chakra to use Kuchiyose, then the only one you can summon is me' Juubi said.

Sasuke, who heard this, was a little grateful because the Juubi would only last for 10 minutes, but he still couldn't believe the Juubi's appearance. This time, he thought about minimizing the damage that the Juubi would incur.

'I know what you're thinking. I will move according to your wishes. Now you have my chakra. Use a kekai to protect the island behind you, and you can attack as you wish without worrying about anything' Juubi said.

'Hn. Thank you.' Sasuke said, and he immediately made a hand seal.

MUSEKIYOJIN!

Sasuke immediately took out some iron from his hand, and the iron flew towards Wano country. The iron was scattered in the four cardinal directions of Wano Kuni. Suddenly, Wano was immediately covered by a red light.

(WANO KUNI: CAPITAL OF FLOWERS)

"LOOK! Something is locking up this land."

"What is that guy doing?"

"KAAAIIDDDOOOOO! DO SOMETHING!" Orochi shouted, increasingly panicking because he saw that Wano was now locked up by Sasuke and Kaido looked like he was going to lose.

"Does he intend to destroy this country?" Said one of the Orochi soldiers, who looked scared.

"No!"

Everyone there immediately looked at the source of the sound, namely Komurasaki.

"He intends to protect this country." Hiyori said while still looking at the denden mushi screen.

(ONIGASHIMA: SASUKE VS. KAIDO)

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUH!?" Kaido shouted, just getting up and seeing that Wano Kuni was trapped.

"If this monster attacks, then all of Wano Kuni will turn to ashes and be destroyed. So for the time being, I protect the country with my kekai, and we can fight to our hearts content without holding back." Said Sasuke flatly. Kaido, who heard that, immediately returned to his human form and held his Kanabo. He looked at Juubi with a very sharp gaze. He took a deep breath and exhaled to calm himself. Kaido knew that this time he was truly on the verge of defeat. He felt that Juubi's strength was far above his own.

"It seems you know that you can't possibly win Kaido." Sasuke said, grinning. Kaido, who heard that, immediately widened his eyes in surprise. It seemed his suspicion was correct. Sasuke could read his opponent's mind.

"KING, QUEEN, COME HERE! JACK, LEAVE THAT MUSHI DENDEN AND COME HERE QUICKLY!" Kaido shouted. The King and Queen immediately stood next to Kaido, and Jack immediately put his mushi denden on the floor, and he immediately rushed and stood in front of Kaido. Now all the stars have gathered and are ready to fight Sasuke and the Juubi.

"Uchiha Sasuke, what is your purpose in coming to Wano Kuni? Are you trying to expel me from this country?" Kaido asked seriously.

"At first it was like that, but it wasn't. I wasn't the one destined to expel you from this country." Sasuke said while pointing his hand forward.

"My goal here is just to return to where I came from and defeat you. JUUBI DAMA!" Sasuke shouted. The Juubi opened its mouth wide, and slowly, dark-colored particles emerged from the Juubi's mouth. The particles slowly come together and form a large triangle. The triangle immediately launched towards Kaido and his all-stars. Kaido, King, Queen, and Jack, who saw this, immediately widened their eyes and immediately avoided the triangle.

CIIUUUUUNNGG!

TWOAAAAAARRRR!

An enormous explosion was created behind Onigashima. Sasuke deliberately did not aim the attack precisely because if he had aimed it at the center of Onigashima, then all the people on this island would die and this island would disappear.

BOOOOMMM! BOOOMMMM!

BOOOOMMMMM!

All the mountains and hills, as well as the small uninhabited islands behind Onihasgima, were destroyed in an instant. Kaido, Queen, and King, who saw that, were shocked beyond words. They didn't know that there was a monster capable of destroying mountains, hills, and islands in just one strike. Like an ancient weapon. Well, this monster is like an ancient weapon that many people are looking for.

'Just 2 minutes left. You talk too much. What do you want to do for the closing attack? Kekai on the island will disappear after 2 minutes when I return. Finish this fight quickly, Juubi said. 'Breath a big wind and I'll breathe fire.'

"GOOAAAAAARRRRR!"

KATON: GOUKA MEKKYAKU!

Sasuke issued a high-level katon style, and on the other hand, the Juubi spouted a large wind with the aim of increasing the fire that would be released by Sasuke. Now almost half of Onigashima is burned, and Kaido's castle has also been burned down. Slowly, all of Kaido's men immediately came out of their hiding places because Kaido's castle was on fire and there was no place for them to hide. Kaido and the All Stars have been seriously injured. You can see that Kaido, King, Queen, and Jack have quite large burns on their bodies. The four of them are now lying on the ground, helpless, because of the combined attack from Sasuke and the Juubi.

POOOOOOFFFFTTT!

Suddenly, the Juubi disappeared and became a huge puff of white smoke.

'As time goes by, you can use me for more than 10 minutes. Your current chakra is not enough to withstand my power. You don't need to worry because you don't have to be a Jinchuriki to use me. I'm just a real form of Chakra 9 bijuu that you absorb, and you can use me like Kuchiyose. See you.' Said Juubi, who, after that, completely disappeared.

Sasuke now saw Kaido and the all-stars lying on the ground and trying to get up. Sasuke also saw that many of Kaido's men were starting to appear because Sasuke had burned down their hiding place. There were several strange monsters there, and they were looking at Sasuke in fear.

"Cough! Cough! This time I can finish it off because the monster is gone! GOOAAAAAAARRRR!" Kaido shouted, returning to his dragon form and preparing to attack. King, Queen, and Jack have changed into their respective zoan forms and are preparing to attack Sasuke simultaneously.

"You think that with the Juubi gone you can beat me easily? I will show you something more interesting than the Juubi. SUSANO!" Sasuke shouted.

SIIIINGGGG! BOOOOMMMMM!

Now Sasuke has released his perfect Susano. Kaido and all his men were again surprised by Sasuke's strength. They saw a purple creature that was very large, even bigger than Kaido's dragon form. They all started to break out in a cold sweat as they stared at Susano Sasuke. Kaido started groaning in annoyance because he saw Sasuke's endless power. He gritted his teeth, and his body shook with rage. He didn't expect to be beaten by a rookie like Sasuke.

"UCHIHA SASUKEEEEEEEEEE!"

"HUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Kaido, KingQueen, and Jack immediately shouted loudly as if using all their remaining strength and attacked Sasuke simultaneously. Sasuke, who saw that, just closed his eyes, and Sasuke's Susano drew his sword from its scabbard.

SSIIUUUNNGGGG!

TWOAAAAAAARRR!

Susano immediately drew his sword, just like what happened at Marineford. Onigahsima was split in two, and the sea behind it was split. Some of Kaido's men who didn't have time to dodge immediately died on the spot. Kaido and the All Stars are now lying on the ground, helpless. They were all quite exhausted from fighting the Juubi and Susano Sasuke. Sasuke instantly deactivated his Susano, and he landed on the ground smoothly. He walked towards Kaido, who was lying on the ground. Sasuke immediately climbed on Kaido's body and walked on his stomach. Sasuke stopped at Kaido's neck, and he aimed his kusanagi at Kaido's face.

"You lose." Said Sasuke flatly, looking at Kaido coldly.

Kaido, who had returned to his human form, slowly opened his eyes and saw Sasuke, who had pointed his sword at his face. Kaido tried to move his body but couldn't. Kaido, who knew he had lost, immediately smiled at Sasuke and made Sasuke confused.

"What's the name of that sword of yours?" Kaido asked while grinning.

"Why do you ask?" Sasuke asked, confused by Kaido's question.

"That sword is stronger than Kozuki Oden's sword. At least I want to know the name of the sword that can cause me serious injuries like this, Kaido said.

"Kusanagi no Tsurugi." Said Sasuke briefly, who immediately sheathed his sword.

"So you're going to kill me?" Kaido asked Sasuke.

"No. I'm a fighter, not a killer." Said Sasuke, who immediately turned around and tried to get off Kaido's body and leave Kaido.

"I actually want to die. Because for me, death is an important part of a man's life. But I want to die coolly like Whitebeard's grandfather." Kaido said while closing his eyes.

"Then just kill yourself." Said Sasuke, who stopped in his tracks because he was interested in Kaido's words.

"Not cool. Even if I have to kill myself, I have to think of a cool way to kill myself." Kaido said.

"Just jump from the sky." Sasuke said. Kaido, who heard that, immediately opened his eyes wide and was shocked. It seemed that Sasuke's words just now motivated him.

"HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE AN ATTRACTIVE PERSON, UCHIHA SASUKE! FROM NOW ON YOU ARE MY RIVAL!" Kaido shouted while laughing loudly.

"It's up to you. Since you lost, I want to ask you to do something." Sasuke said flatly. Kaido, who heard that, grinned again and tried to listen to Sasuke's request.

"Say." Kaido said while smiling.

"Don't touch the Oden samurai or anyone related to Kozuki Oden for a year and a half." Sasuke said. Kaido, who heard this, immediately narrowed his eyes in confusion. He doesn't mind the people from Kozuki Oden, but he doesn't understand why it took a year and a half or why he doesn't just take over Wano Kuni altogether.

"Why does it have to be a year and a half, and why don't you throw me out of this country?" asks Kaido.

"I am not the person who is destined to liberate this country. And in a year and a half, there will be someone who will give you a very fierce fight and will expel you from this country." Sasuke said with a smile. Kaido, who heard that, narrowed his eyes because he was curious about the person Sasuke mentioned.

"Who are you referring to?" asks Kaido.

"My brother, Monkey D. Luffy." Sasuke said with a smile and immediately disappeared into a puff of smoke.

(WANO KUNI: CAPITAL OF FLOWERS)

The entire population of Wano Kuni was shocked beyond belief. They saw something they had long dreamed of, namely seeing Kaido lose. Some of them shed tears of happiness. They found a hope that they had harbored for a long time. When they lost hope because they knew that their opponent was a Yonkou, a man named Uchiha Sasuke revived that hope. The residents of Wano finally knew that the handsome and great man who managed to defeat Kaido was named Uchiha Sasuke.

The residents of Wano were curious about Sasuke's words, who said that in a year and a half their country would be free and men named Monkey D. Luffy would free them and defeat Kaido. They also tried to believe Uchiha Sasuke's words and waited a year and a half. Kozuki Hiyori shed tears because she was moved and happy to see Kaido's defeat. She was very happy and began to be interested in Uchiha Sasuke.

Hiyori was also interested in Sasuke's words, who said that in a year and a half, someone would liberate the country of Wano. Suddenly she remembered her mother's prediction, which said that one day someone would liberate Wano country and open Wano country.

'It looks like your prediction will come true,' Hiyori said to herself as she imagined the figure of her mother.

"KAAAAIIDDDOOOO!" Orochi screamed like crazy and cried because he saw Kaido's defeat. With Kaido's defeat, his position is now starting to be threatened. Orochi must immediately formulate a plan to secure his position as Shogun of Wano Kuni.

(GRAND LINE: BALTIGO)

Sabo, Robin, and Dragon, along with the revolutionary soldiers, were shocked beyond belief when they saw Kaido defeated by Sasuke. More precisely, Kaido and his members lost against Sasuke alone. The revolutionary soldiers didn't know what to say because they were so amazed by Uchiha Sasuke's strength. They didn't think that there was someone who could fight Yonkou alone.

"It seems I have to give up my intention to defeat you, Sasuke." Sabo said with a smile.

"Looks like I don't have to worry about him anymore." Said Robin, who also smiled proudly because she saw Sasuke beat Kaido.

"Uchiha Sasuke. You're an interesting boy. Sabo, I hear you want to meet him." Dragon asked Sabo.

"Ah! I intend to meet him. Do you want to meet him too, Dragon-San?" asked Sabo, who smiled at Dragon.

"Uhmm. I'd like to have a little chat with him. If you find him, bring him here." Dragon said with a smile.

"Okay, Dragon-San, I will invite him here when I meet him later." Sabo said with a smile. Robin, who heard this, also smiled because she also wanted to meet Sasuke.

'Sasuke-Kun, if we meet later, what will you tell me? ' Robin thought so because she was still afraid of her meeting with Sasuke later. Robin knew she would most likely be forgiven, but Robin was just afraid that Sasuke wouldn't consider her a friend anymore and would treat her like a stranger. And she started to remember her memories with Sasuke.

(FLASHBACK)

Robin is now lying in bed because of illness. She was bitten by a deadly poisonous insect, causing her to have a fever and making her short of breath.

"Hahh..hahh..hahhh.. Sasuke-Kun." Robin said while panting and holding Sasuke's hand, who was sitting next to her.

"It seems you were bitten by a poisonous insect. The poison isn't that dangerous, and I already removed the poison just now with my power. You should get plenty of rest." Said Sasuke, who actually couldn't bear to see Robin, who looked so miserable.

"I... can't breathe... hah... hah... hah," said Robin, holding her chest, which hurt when she breathed.

"Does it hurt that much?" asked Sasuke, who was confused and didn't know what to do. Actually, Robin will get better tomorrow because Sasuke has released the poison, but he can't bring himself to see Robin, who has difficulty breathing and even cries.

"I... can't even sleep... hah... hah... hah… Sasuke-Kun... it really hurts." Said Robin, who was panting and started crying because she couldn't stand the pain in her chest. Sasuke immediately took an anesthetic injection and immediately injected it into Robin. Robin slowly lost consciousness and fell asleep soundly. Sasuke, who saw that Robin was asleep, immediately laid down on the bed, pulled the blanket over her, and went to sleep. Today Sasuke is very tired from taking care of the sick Robin. Robin slowly opened her eyes and felt that her body had improved quite a bit. Robin saw that next to her, Sasuke was lying down and facing him. Robin continued to look at Sasuke gently and watch Sasuke's sleeping face.

"Your face is very beautiful, Sasuke-Kun." Robin muttered, smiling as she continued to look at Sasuke's face.

"Sakura... Naruto..." Sasuke muttered in his sleep, which made Robin flinch a little. This was the first time she had heard Sasuke delirious, and again she was delirious about the name of a woman, namely Sakura. Robin is sure that Sakura is a woman's name.

Don't underestimate a woman's feelings.

(FLASHBACK END)

'Sakura...' Robin said in her heart, and for some reason she suddenly remembered when Sasuke was delirious.

'Ah no... Sasuke-Kun can't possibly have a girlfriend considering his cold nature; maybe I'm the only woman who can handle him.' Robin muttered in her heart while smiling.

(MARINEFORD)

Sakazuki, Kizaru, Fujitora, and Ryoukugyu were in the meeting room, and they finished watching Sasuke's fight with the pirate Kaido. Because they are a navy, they have the equipment to intercept Denden Mushi videos from Wano Kuni. The four of them were shocked when they saw that Sasuke was able to make Kaido and his men fall. Fujitora, who was blind, couldn't watch the match, but his colleagues told him and explained how the fight between Sasuke and Kaido took place.

"I told you, didn't I? That kid is a monster." Kizaru said casually.

"Huuuffftt, it looks like we will be in a lot of trouble if we meet Uchiha Sasuke later." Ryokugyu said.

"Uchiha Sasuke... What principles of justice does he uphold?" Fujitora said with a smile.

"This absolutely cannot be allowed. Even though we are losing strength, we have to find a way to defeat him." Said Akainu, who was a little annoyed.

"Then what's your plan?" Kizaru asked while glancing at Akainu.

"I still don't know. When I discussed it with the Gorosei, they said to let it be for the time being. They said to leave the Uchiha Sasuke problem to them because they were the ones who could handle it." Akainu said.

"Sakazuki, if I may ask, why does it seem like the Gorosei doesn't want us to deal with Uchiha Sasuke?" Fujitora asked his leader.

"That's my question. As I said, they seem to know something about Uchiha Sasuke that we don't know. I'm sure it's about that monster. The monster released by Uchiha Sasuke that makes the moon change color. That monster is even scarier than weapons ancient." Sakazuki said.

"I agree. That monster is very scary." Kizaru said in a strange tone.

"Then what should we do now? We know that there is someone who is even stronger than the Yonkou, and that person has the power to destroy the world." Ryokugyu asked Sakazuki.

"For now, just follow Gorosei's orders to spread the word about Uchiha Sasuke's victory over the Kaido pirates and increase his bounty." Sakazuki said.

"Yeah, it seems Akuma no Me's bounty is too small considering he has that kind of power." Kizaru said.

Sasuke has now returned to continue his journey in the ocean of the new world. It's been two months since his fight with Kaido, and now it seems his strength has returned to normal. His chakra flow had returned to normal, and he no longer experienced eye pain. After his fight with Kaido, Sasuke still tries to go to several islands in the new world, and on every island he visits, he tries to open a portal to return to the Shinobi world.

Sasuke really doesn't understand why there isn't a way back to the Shinobi world, and this will surely make Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi worry, and for sure they are looking for him considering he has been in this pirate world for 10 years. Journalists started issuing news about Sasuke because of his fight with Kaido, and now the world has recognized who Akuma no Me Uchiha Sasuke is. Some have called Sasuke the most dangerous person in the world, and some have called him a one-man army because Sasuke always sailed alone, and even though he was alone, he managed to defeat his enemies, even though they numbered in the thousands. The bounty also increased, and Sasuke deliberately put up a poster of the bounty in his room.

WANTED

UCHIHA SASUKE

BOUNTY: 4,850,000,000 BERRY

DEAD OR ALIVE

Currently, Sasuke holds the record as a pirate with the highest bounty value in the world, even though his bounty value is not yet on par with that of Whitebeard and Roger. They think that Sasuke is indeed strong, but Sasuke is not like Roger and Shirohige, who have crews or members and have many alliances.

Sasuke didn't really care about things like alliances or becoming a big pirate because Sasuke's goal from the start was to return to the Shinobi world. But it would also be an advantage for Sasuke if he were known in this world because it would make it easier for him to find information about something. But Sasuke wanted at least one person to go sailing with him because it was a bit boring to keep sailing alone.

Sasuke was now lying in the garden on his ship, and he was looking at the orange sky. It seemed that it was already afternoon, and soon the sky would be dark. Sasuke got up and intended to go into his room.

BOOOMMM! BOOOMMM! BOOM!

Sasuke's steps now stopped, and he turned around because he heard a sound that he believed was the sound of fighting. Sasuke immediately took his binoculars and looked north, where the sound came from. From the binoculars, Sasuke saw two large ships with pirate flags.

'Moby Dick? and... I've never seen that flag before.' Sasuke said in his heart when he saw the Moby Dick parked on the side of the island, and there was another pirate ship parked next to the Moby Dick.

The pirate ship is quite large and has a symbol of three skulls on its sails. Sasuke went straight to the island to find out what was going on because he recognized that pirate ship. Moby Dick was Whitebeard's pirate ship, and his deceased brother, Ace, was a member of Whitebeard's pirates. At least Sasuke wanted to thank them for taking care of Ace and helping Luffy a lot in the big Marineford war. Sasuke parked his ship next to the Moby Dick and lowered the anchor. Sasuke wears a long gray robe and a round hat on his head. He immediately jumped from his ship and ran onto the island.

BOOOMMM! BOOOMMM!

BOOOOMM!

The sound of the explosion became louder and was a sign that Sasuke was getting closer. Sasuke, from a distance, saw cracks in the air just like Whitebeard's power, and there were sparks of blue fire. Sasuke continued running until he saw a group of people fighting.

"Zehahahahahah, you have lost Whitebeard Kaizokudan!" Said the figure, who had a big, fat body, a beard, and a scary face.

"TEAAACCCHHHHH!" Shouted someone who was battered and covered in blood. Sasuke recognized the figure. He is Marco.

"UEEEEHHHAAA! Sencho, we better finish them all now." Said a person who had a very large stature.

"That's right. Just kill them all so they can meet their captain again." Said the person while grinning, and the person was wearing clothes like a uniform and a white robe.

"Zehahahaha, goodbye Marco and all of you! HIAAA CRACK!"

KATON: GOKAKYUU NO JUTSU!

BOOOOMMM!

Sasuke immediately spit out a very large fireball towards the crack and made the attack collide. Slowly, Sasuke's fireball pushed the crack and shattered the air crack, and the fireball hit several people who were there.

"UAAAAAGHHHH HOT! HOT!" The black-bearded person said while rolling on the ground. Whitebeard pirates such as Marco, Vista, Jozu, and Izo immediately turned their bodies and saw Uchiha Sasuke walking towards them. Their eyes widened, and they smiled broadly.

"SASSUKKEE!" Marco shouted while smiling at Sasuke.

"Akuma no Me." Muttered Izo, who couldn't believe that Sasuke was coming.

"Marco, huh? Long time no see. What's going on here?" Sasuke asked Marco, who looked battered.

"We are here fighting those people. They are the Blackbeard pirates. They are the ones who killed Oyaji, and the person you attacked earlier was Teach, the Blackbeard pirate captain and he who absorbed the power from Oyaji." Marco explained to Sasuke. Sasuke, who heard that, immediately directed his gaze to Blackbeard, who started to rise to his feet. There was a black mist coming out of his body. Blackbeard also looked at Sasuke in surprise because he didn't expect that he would meet Akuma no Me here.

"A-IKUMA NO ME!" Blackbeard shouted and took a few steps back.

"So he's the one who single-handedly defeated all of Kaido's pirates." Said Shiryu, who narrowed his eyes and got into a fighting stance.

"It's bad, Senchou." Said Burgess, who was scared to see Sasuke.

"The most dangerous person in the world and the person with the highest bounty is Akuma no Me Uchiha Sasuke.'" Said Laffite, the Navigator of the Blackbeard pirates. And all the Blackbeard pirates were scared to see Sasuke. They know about Uchiha Sasuke's actions, from defeating Aokiji and Marineford to his fight with Kaido. If they fought Sasuke now, they would surely lose.

"Zehahahaha, I know your power, Akuma no Me. Your power comes from your eyes, right? After the Marineford war, I was looking for you and wanted to take your power. KUROUZU!" Blackbeard shouted, who immediately directed his palm towards Sasuke. Sasuke was immediately attracted to Blackbeard, and the technique used by Blackbeard was the same as his Bansho Tenin. Sasuke, who was interested, just put on a flat expression and let himself be interested.

GRAB!

"Zehahahah, now I'm going to gouge out your eyes." Blackbeard said while grinning.

Crack!

"Eh?" Blackbeard looked down and saw the ground beneath him suddenly crack for no reason. Sasuke, who was in Blackbeard's grasp, suddenly turned into black electricity and stung Blackbeard.

"UAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!" Blackbeard screamed in pain from being electrocuted.

TWOAARRRR! BUAGHH!

Suddenly, Sasuke came out of the ground and immediately punched Kurohige's chin so hard that it made Kurohige fly and bounce. Sasuke immediately pointed his palm towards Blackbeard, who was floating.

BANSHO TENIN!

Blackbeard, who was floating in the air, suddenly felt pulled back down. Blackbeard was surprised because he did not think that Sasuke had the same strength as him. Sasuke's hand took his kusanagi and prepared to slash Blackbeard. Sasuke poured his hake into his kusanagi.

SREENGG! SROTTTTTT!

"UAAAAGGHHHHHH!" Kuorhige screamed in pain because Sasuke slashed him in the front of his body, and blood came out of Kurohige's body.

"SEEEEENNNCCCHHOOOUU!" Blackbeard's entire crew screamed because they saw their captain, who was seriously injured due to Sasuke's attack.

TRANG!

Shiryu immediately attacked Sasuke with his sword, but Sasuke swiftly blocked Shiryu's sword with his Kusanagi.

DOOORR! DOOR! DOOORR!

Van Auger immediately shot Sasuke with his sniper rifle, but Sasuke caught three bullets fired by Auger between his fingers. He channeled his haki into the bullet and threw it at Auger.

"UAAAGHHH!" Auger was hit by the bullet, and the bullet penetrated his stomach. Sasuke, who was still clashing swords with Shiryu, immediately pushed Shiryu backwards with his Kusanagi, which made Shiryu's sword slip from his grasp, and Sasuke immediately slashed Shiryu.

SROOOT!

"UAAAAGHHHHH!" Shiryu screamed in pain and clutched his blood-stained chest.

Sasuke directed his gaze to the rest of the Blackbeard pirates, and he immediately directed his palms at all of them.

SHINRA TENSEI!

BOOOMM!

All of Blackbeard's pirates were immediately thrown quite far because of Sasuke's attack. All of the Blackbeard pirates were now lying on the ground with the wounds they had suffered, and one by one they were starting to get up.

"Zehahaha, it seems the rumors are true. You are a monster. YARODOMO! WE ARE RUNNING! WE CAN'T BEAT HIM NOW!" Said Blackbeard, who immediately ran. Blackbeard's crew immediately ran fast and followed the captain because they knew that the only option they had right now was to run. They were tired enough fighting Marco and co., and if they forced themselves against Sasuke, they would all die for sure. Sasuke immediately sheathed his kusanagi after seeing Blackbeard and his men fleeing and fixed his gaze on Marco and his friends.

“You guys seem really heavily injured.”

Now Sasuke is in Moby Dick with the Whitebeard pirates, or you could say the former Whitebeard pirates. Sasuke treated them one by one, and several of them were operated on by Sasuke. During the months of sailing alone, Sasuke studied medical science because he thought that medical science was really needed to help himself and others. Sasuke's ship was tied to Moby Dick, and the two ships sailed side by side. Now they're all eating their meal at Moby Dick.

"Thanks, Sasuke; if you don't come, we might all die." Said Marco, who smiled at Sasuke.

"That's right. We owe you a lot, Sasuke." Said Jozu, who also smiled at Sasuke.

"Hn. It doesn't matter. After all, you are Ace's family, and that means you are my family too." Said Sasuke, who smiled at them all.

"Ahhh, it's true that when I remember that Ace often talks about you and you are the person Oyaji is most looking for, hahahaa." Vista said while laughing and drinking his sake.

"Why is Whitebeard looking for me?" Sasuke asked all of them out of confusion.

"Hahaha, you are the one who catches Oyaji's attention." Marco said, smiling.

(FLASHBACK)

Ace has been a member of the Shirohige pirates for 3 months, and he has been appointed commander of the 2nd Shirohige Kaizokudan division. Now they are having a party to celebrate Ace's success.

"Guarararara, party to your heart's content." Whitebeard said, smiling and looking at his children, who were eating and singing. Whitebeard really enjoyed this sight because he managed to create his own family.

"Thank you, Oyaji!"

"Oyajii, you are the best."

"Oyyyy omaera, let's toast Ace's success in becoming the 2nd division commander."

"KANPAI!"

They raised their glasses up and they toasted. Ace smiled upon seeing this and felt very happy. He did not expect that his father's rival would become his captain. Ace had great respect for Whitebeard and began to regard him as his own father. On the other hand, Marco walked closer to Whitebeard, and his face looked very gloomy.

"Oyaji, I didn't find any information about him. Sorry, Yoi." Marco said while lowering his head.

"Gurarara, it's okay; one day we will definitely meet him; after all, he managed to escape from being pushed down, and there's no way he's dead." Whitebeard said with a smile.

"He's a very mysterious person. I want to meet him." Jozu said with a smile. Ace, who heard this, became curious and wanted to know who the captain was talking about.

"Who are you guys looking for?" Ace asked.

"He is the one who will replace Oyaji as captain considering Oyaji is old." Said Thatch while chuckling to Ace.

"HAH!? Who is the right person to replace Oyaji? Oyaji is the strongest person in this world." Said Ace, who was a little annoyed.

"Gurarara, I'm just an ordinary person, Ace. One day I will definitely grow old and lose my powers. So what Thatch said is true." Whitebeard said.

"Then why not Marco? He's your representative and someone you've been sailing with for a long time?" Ace asked.

"I'm not worthy, Yoi. Besides, I'm not interested in becoming Captain Yoi." Marco said while smiling.

"Then who is that person?" Ace asked while drinking his sake.

"Uchiha Sasuke yoi."

BRUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHH!

"OOIIII ACE! WHY DID YOU SPREAD IT ON ME!?" Said Thatch, who was now drenched from being sprayed by Ace. Ace, who heard this, was immediately shocked and widened his eyes. He did not expect that he would hear Sasuke's name here, and he was predicted to be Whitebeard's replacement.

"Wh-who?" Ace asked, trying to confirm.

"Gurarara. Uchiha Sasuke. Why? Have you ever fought him?" Whitebeard asked, who laughed seeing Ace's reaction.

"Of course I've fought him. I spent my childhood fighting him." Said Ace, who still had his eyes widened. Whitebeard and his crew were confused by Ace's words. Does Ace have a personal grudge against Uchiha Sasuke?

"Do you know Uchiha Sasuke?" Whitebeard asked Ace.

"Uchiha Sasuke is my older brother." Ace said.

......

............

.................

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!?"

"IMPOSSIBLE!"

"WHY DOES A WEAK PERSON LIKE YOU HAVE A STRONG BROTHER LIKE UCHIHA SASUKE?"

"YOUR FAMILY NAMES ARE DIFFERENT!"

"YOU'RE SURE TO BE A UCHIHA SASUKE FAN, RIGHT!?"

"URUUUSAI BAKA!" Ace shouted, who didn't accept being ridiculed by his friends. Shirohige was a little surprised by Ace's words just now. If it is true that Sasuke is Ace's older brother, then Roger has two children. But Whitebeard shook his head and tried to ask Ace directly.

"Is it true that Sasuke is your older brother?" Whitebeard asked.

"Ah, Sasuke is my brother. We are not siblings, but we grew up together in East Blue, where we live. Me, Sasuke, Luffy, and Sabo—the four of us—are brothers."Ace said with a smile.

"Wow! I can't believe it turns out you are Akuma no me's younger brother." Said Marco, who was a little surprised.

"Gurararara, I don't believe it either. Ace, tell me about your brother's character."Whitebeard said to Ace.

"ChUCK! Baka Aniki is a cold person, doesn't like to joke around, rarely smiles, and always beats me and Sabo. He always spoils the crybaby Luffy and always defends Luffy when I hit him. Baka Aniki is arrogant and ignorant, and his face is flat as a wall. He always chooses and always favors Luffy." Said Ace, who turned his head and pouted.

"Heeee, you seem jealous because Sasuke doesn't pay attention to you, huh?" Said Thatch, who grinned.

"It turns out that Ace wants affection from his brother." Said Jozu, who joined in mocking Ace.

"URUSAI! OMAERA! I was only annoyed when Luffy kept taunting me, and when I hit him, he took cover behind Sasuke. But even so, Sasuke is a great big brother and always protects us." Ace said, smiling.

"Gurarara, it looks like your brother is the one who attracted Ace. Then if you meet your brother someday, tell him that I'm looking for him and invite him to join my pirates." Whitebeard said.

(FLASHBACK END)

"He-he wants me to be his successor?" Said Sasuke, who was surprised by Marco's story. Sasuke really didn't expect that Shirohige had been targeting him since he was still sailing with Robin and even wanted to make him the captain of the Whitebeard pirates.

"Right. So what's your answer?" Marco asked Sasuke.

"Sorry, Marco, but with all due respect, I refuse the offer because one day I will definitely disappear and be gone." Sasuke said to Marco.

"What do you mean disappear?" Marco asked, who tilted his head slightly and was confused about what Sasuke meant.

"One day you'll find out." Sasuke said with a smile. Everyone in the room was actually confused and didn't understand what Sasuke meant, but they ignored all that and went back to eating their food.

"Okay, then it seems we also can't force you to be our captain, Sasuke." Marco said while smiling.

"By the way, you are crazy to be able to beat Kaido alone, and your bounty is almost close to Oyaji." Jozu said.

"How much is Whitebeard's bounty?" he asked. Actually, Sasuke wasn't too interested in someone's bounty; he was just curious about the price of the head of the strongest person in the world. Sasuke just wanted to know how much the world government would pay for someone like Whitebeard.

"5 billion yoi. If you count Roger, Roger is the one who has the highest bounty because he is the pirate king. Roger's bounty is around 5,500,000,000 berries and Oyaji's is 5 billion, then you have 4,850,000,000 berries." Marco said.

"With a bounty that big, you should become a Yonkou, considering that now one Yonkou position is vacant because of Oyaji's death." Vista said.

"I'm not interested in any of that. I just want to wander." Sasuke said with a small smile.

"Sa-Sasuke." Izo said suddenly, and his face looked very sad.

"Hn?" Sasuke looked at Izo in confusion.

"You... did you really defeat Kaido? Then how is Wano Kuni?" Izo asked Sasuke. Sasuke, who heard that, just smiled, and it seemed that Sasuke knew why Izo looked nervous earlier. It seems that Izo is one of Oden's followers or a resident of Wano Kuni.

"Don't worry. Wano still looks quite safe. I have defeated Kaido, and I asked him not to touch the land of Wano and Oden's followers for a year and a half." Sasuke said with a smile. Izo, who heard that, was surprised because he didn't expect Sasuke to know about Kozuki Oden.

"Y-you know Oden-Sama?" Izo asked while widening his eyes.

"Not personally. Before I went to Wano, I was at Zou and met Nekomamushi and Inuarashi. They told me a lot about Wano Kuni and Kozuki Oden. So I know the real story about Kozuki Oden." Sasuke said.

"Then what do you mean by a year and a half? Why does it have to be a year and a half? Do you plan to gather alliances and take Wano in a year and a half?" Izo asked.

"No. The person who is destined to free Wano is not me. It is my brother, Monkey D. Luffy." Said Sasuke, who smiled. Everyone present was surprised by Sasuke's words. To be honest, they definitely don't believe that Luffy can beat Kaido because they've seen Luffy's strength at Marineford, and they see that Luffy isn't at the yonkou level at all, even at the level of the yonkou commanders.

"Don't underestimate him. Now he is training, and maybe he will be stronger than me and become the pirate king." Sasuke said to all of Whitebeard's former crew.

"It seems you really trust your brother." Marco said with a smile.

WUSSSSHHHH!

Sasuke and the Whitebeard pirates heard a ship approaching their ship. They all immediately left the room and tried to see whose ship dared to approach theirs. Only a fool would dare attack Moby Dick and Uchiha Sasuke's ship. They all saw a ship that was quite big, and the ship was pink. Sasuke immediately directed his gaze to the ship's screen, and there was a picture of a skull with pink hair. Then Sasuke's gaze rose slightly and he saw a big sign that said Big Mom. Marco and his friends were a little surprised because they certainly knew about the ship, but their question was why Big Mom was here.

"I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!" Someone screamed and immediately jumped on Moby Dick. The person looked quite complicated, with a lollipop in his hand and a long tongue sticking out.

"Perospero! What are you doing here?" Marco said while getting into a fighting stance.

"Relax, Marco, I'm not here to fight and not to meet you. I'm here to meet Uchiha Sasuke." Perospero said, pointing at Sasuke, who was in front of him. Sasuke just kept quiet and stared at Perospero flatly, which made Perospero a little scared. Perospero swallowed hard and tried to talk to Sasuke.

"Uchiha Sasuke-San, let me introduce myself as Charlotte Persopero, the eldest child of Charlotte Linlin, or Big Mom. My coming here is to take you to Whole Cake Island, where mom lives." Perospero said respectfully.

"Why did she invite me?" Sasuke asked flatly. Persopero reached into his pocket and pulled out an envelope. Perospero handed the envelope to Sasuke. Sasuke took the envelope and opened it. It looked like wedding invitation paper, and Sasuke's eyes immediately widened when he read the name written on the wedding invitation card.

"Uchiha Sasuke. Mama asked you to marry her daughter, Princess number 18 Charlotte Galette, and we have spread the news of this marriage throughout the world!"

——————

Expect some grammatical error as im too lazy to double check the words.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.3K 209 9
Y/n Gallagher is Ian older twin by two minutes. She is the only one out of her siblings to have a baby. After Fiona found out about Y/n having a baby...
1.2M 49.9K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
59.7K 1.7K 31
Izumi's quirk ended up developing at the age 14 but her mom and her were already prepared to move to Yokohama for some time. And yes, Izumi did not t...
2.4K 123 24
The Gods have gathered in the Council of Valhalla and have decided that it's humanity's time to face judgement day. However one man, King Solomon, ha...