Demon Eyes Uchiha Sasuke In O...

By blackdog_24

Uchiha Sasuke entered a portal and was transported to the One Piece world he returned when he was 12 years ol... More

Important Note
CHAPTER 1: WHERE EXACTLY AM I!?
CHAPTER 2: 4 BROTHERS
CHAPTER 3: DEMON EYES AND DEMON CHILD
CHAPTER 4: SASUKE VS. CROCODILE
CHAPTER 5: BIG NEWS! DEMON EYES SASUKE IS ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER 6: SASUKE VS. AOKIJI
CHAPTER 7: I WANT TO BE ALWAYS WITH YOU
CHAPTER 8: ROAD TO MARINEFORD
CHAPTER 9: MARINEFORD PART 1
CHAPTER 10: MARINEFORD PART 2
CHAPTER 11: MARINEFORD PART 3
CHAPTER 12: ROAD TO NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 13: DIMENSION CONNECTION
CHAPTER 14: WANO KUNI PART 1
CHAPTER 16: WANO KUNI PART 3
CHAPTER 17: SASUKE'S WEDDING!
CHAPTER 18: SASUKE AND GALETTE
CHAPTER 19: CHAOS IN WHOLE CAKE
CHAPTER 20: SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO
SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 : SASUKE AND SABO
CHAPTER 2: THE PAST OF FUTURE PIRATE KING

CHAPTER 15: WANO KUNI PART 2

1K 40 9
By blackdog_24

(GRAND LINE BALTIGO)

Robin is currently having a discussion and is chatting casually with Dragon, the leader of the revolutionaries; Sabo, the commander of the revolutionary 2nd division, or, in short, the number one person in the organization most wanted by the world government; and Koala, the assistant and partner of Sabo. There are also several revolutionary troops who are inside and are carrying out their respective duties. For Dragon, Robin's arrival at his place was a surprise and a huge advantage because Nico Robin was the light of the revolution.

"Thanks again for your help, Nico Robin." Said Dragon, who smiled at Robin.

"It's fine considering we have the same goal of uncovering the history of this world, and I also need protection Fufufufu." Said Robin while laughing.

"We all will definitely protect you, Robin-San; you don't need to worry." Koala said while smiling at Robin.

"You are my brother's nakama. If something bad happens, then Luffy will definitely beat me up." Said Sabo, who also smiled.

Robin, who heard this, was happy because she knew that this organization was not like Crocodile's Baroque Works, which only wanted power without caring about their friends. Revolutionary, this organization is very structured, and members love one another. Robin is not surprised considering that the leader of this organization is Monkey, D, and Dragon, the biological father of the captain. Maybe Luffy's good-natured nature was inherited from his father, but not his goofy nature. Dragon is not like Garp or Luffy. Dragon is more serious about acting and always plans something before he acts.

"Then how is Luffy?" Asked Dragon, who chose a casual topic to talk about since earlier he had already discussed the whole objective of the revolutionary army.

"He's fine. Maybe he's a little troublesome, but that's what makes him an interesting person." Robin answered with a smile.

"That ridiculous nature... Maybe descending from Garp, I'm not as ridiculous and as excited as he is." Said Dragon, who also smiled.

"Ever since he was little, he was always careless and excited. I can't believe he became a big pirate considering he was a crybaby when he was little. Hahahah." Said Sabo, who laughed and remembered his past with Luffy.

"Don't you want to meet Luffy Dragon-San?" Robin asked Dragon. Dragon, who heard Robin's question, leaned back in his chair and folded his arms.

"Not yet. One day we will meet when he has become a great person. Maybe he doesn't recognize me personally because I left him with my father, but it's all for his good. If someone hears that I have children, maybe Luffy will be hunted since he was little. So I hid his identity. Hopefully he understands that." Said Dragon, who smiled bitterly.

"Definitely. Luffy was also a little surprised when he found out that you were his father, but he didn't say anything about you, and Luffy doesn't hate you one bit." Said Robin with a smile.

"Dragon-San, Luffy is a kind person, and he will definitely understand your explanation. Don't think too much about it, and I also heard that Luffy is currently being trained by Sasuke, so he must be fine." Sabo said. Robin, who heard Sasuke's name, just looked down and didn't say anything because she still felt guilty. But Robin had decided to work up the courage to meet Sasuke and apologize. Robin really missed Sasuke because, to be honest, she hadn't had a hug or touch from the person she loved for a long time.

"Sabo, if I may ask, why do you believe in Uchiha Sasuke so much?" Dragon asked Sabo.

"Sasuke is our oldest brother. Apart from training us in battle, he also teaches us about life. We learn a lot from him, especially about friendship. Not that we were people who didn't care about friends, but Sasuke explained why we have to protect our friends and consider them as our own brothers. Sasuke also explained how to distinguish between people who can be friends and those who can't be friends. It's just that Sasuke... He is a very quiet person and a little cruel. He doesn't hesitate to kill someone who dares to hurt us, and now he's become someone great. I plan to meet him after this." Sabo said with a smile.

"You want to see him?" Robin asked, a little surprised.

"Uhmmmm.. I haven't talked to him in a long time, and maybe he thinks I'm dead. I wanted to tell him that I'm still alive and wanted to give him my vivre card so we can find out our location to each other. You wanna come?" Sabo asked Robin.

"A-a-ah. I think I'll come along." Said Robin, who was a little nervous because she was going to meet Sasuke.

"Robin-san, I didn't know that a woman like you could be nervous in front of a man." Said Koala, teasing Robin a little.

"Koala!" said Robin, who was a little angry because she was teased by Koala. Indeed, for Robin, Sasuke is a sensitive topic.

BUAGH!

"DRAGON-SAN! DRAGON-SAN! THERE'S BIG NEWS!" Said one of the revolutionary troops who suddenly entered, opened the door roughly, and brought a denden mushi video. His expression was extremely tense, and he was breaking out in a cold sweat. It seemed he had very big news.

"What is it?" Dragon asked seriously.

"We've got some news, and we're wiretapping one of the denden mushi videos, and it's from Onigashima Wano Kuni!" Said the Revolutionary Army.

"Wano Kuni? What happened there? Did Kaido do something?" Asked Dragon, who justified his sitting position and sat up straight.

"Ah! Hyakyuju no Kaido and his minions are currently fighting Akuma no Me Uchiha Sasuke! Their fight is broadcast live from Onigashima!" Said the revolutionary troops.

TRANG!

The glass in Robin's hand immediately slipped and fell, breaking. Robin was really surprised and worried about Sasuke's current condition, and she also felt angry. It seems that Sasuke's words to fight the Yonkou alone are not empty talk because he is currently proving his words.

"That person! What is he thinking!" Robin said while squeezing her thighs very hard. She was really anxious because she was afraid that Sasuke would die. Robin doesn't want to lose Sasuke.

"Baka Aniki! Is he alone?" Sabo asked, who was also panicked by the news about Sasuke.

"That's right! He came to Onigashima alone without any help from anyone!" Said the revolutionary troops.

"Turn on Denden Mushi, that video; I want to see it." Dragon said,

"DRAGON-SAN, I WANT TO GO THERE RIGHT NOW!" Robin shouted, who got up and wanted to catch up with Sasuke. Robin is now filled with negative thoughts, but even if Sasuke dies, at least Sasuke dies in Robin's arms or dies with her. Robin instantly forgot her promise to meet and return to Saboady with her crew in 2 years.

"Robin, even if you go there, maybe their fight will already be over because it will take 2 weeks to travel from here to Wano, and even if you are there, there's nothing you can do." Said Dragon to Robin. Robin, who heard this, bit her thumb, and her expression was so worried.

'Why!? Why are you acting this recklessly? Why can't I always help you? Why am I so weak and useless in front of you? Why!? Why!? Why are you always by my side when I need you, while I was never by your side when you were in trouble? ' Said Robin in her heart that, without realizing it, she was already shedding tears.

"DRAGON-SAN! Sasuke is my brother! I have to help him!" Sabo shouted, who was also worried about Sasuke.

"I told you if you go there now maybe their fight is over and just like Robin. There's nothing you can do to help him. The only thing we can do is watch their fight and believe in Uchiha Sasuke." Dragon said seriously.

Robin and Sabo also understood Dragon's meaning, and even if the two of them were there now, they would not be able to help Sasuke. Robin and Sabo finally sat back down and decided to follow Dragon's advice to watch the fight between Kaido and Sasuke. The revolutionary soldier who had brought the denden mushi video immediately activated the denden mushi video, and a large screen appeared, and on the screen there were two people fighting.

Denden Mushi Video:

"hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THIS IS WHAT I WAITED! GO ON YOU! UCHIHA SASUKEEEEEEE!" Kaido shouted so loudly that it made cracks in the surrounding area. He looked at Sasuke, who was in front of him, with a very scary look.

RING!

"You're so noisy." Kaido immediately turned around and saw Sasuke, who was getting ready to attack again with the same attack as Sasuke did before.

SWANGGG!

SROTTTT!

"UAAAAAGHHHHH!" Kaido shouted in pain.

Denden Mushi Video End:

Sabo, Robin, and Dragon, who were watching, were immediately shocked to see Kaido now battered and covered in blood from Sasuke's powerful attack. Sabo widened his eyes while Robin was still biting her thumb and looking worried. Who will win this fight?

-X-

(WANO KUNI: CAPITAL OF FLOWERS)

  Almost all residents of Wano Kuni are now in the flower capital and witnessing an interesting spectacle. Orochi the Shogun, Kozuki Hiyori, or Komurasaki also watched the fight between Sasuke and Kaido. Everyone there prepared themselves because if Kaido were to lose, there would definitely be changes or big riots in Wano Kuni.

Denden Mushi Video:

"RAIMEI HAKKE!" Kaido shouted, who immediately attacked Sasuke with his canabo, which saw sparks of electricity.

SUSANO!

CRACK!

TWOAAAAAARRRRRR!

Sasuke immediately activated his Susano, and Kaido's attack hit Sasuke's Susano. There was an explosion and a huge roar that shattered the ground and walls in the area. Instantly, the sky became dark, and slowly, the sky seemed to split.

"Worororo! As I expected! You are indeed a worthy enemy for me to fight!" Kaido said while laughing.

"Hn." Sasuke said with a smile. Sasuke's Susano is now entering the third stage, making it even bigger. Half of Suano's body turned black because Sasuke cast his Bushosoku Haknya into his Susano. Kaido, who saw Sasuke's Susano, immediately narrowed his eyes and started to get serious. Susano Sasuke immediately pointed his fist towards Kaido's face.

BUAGH!

CRACK!

BOOOMMM!

Kaido, who was hit by Susano's punch, immediately bounced off and started bleeding from his mouth. Kaido was flung far enough that he hit the wall behind him.

Denden Mushi Video End:

"KAAAAIIDDDOOO!" Said Orochi, who saw Kaido bounce and saw Kaido bleeding from his mouth and his horn cracked. Orochi didn't expect that Kaido could be attacked like that. This is worse than Kozuki Oden. Komurasaki, who saw Kaido falling and bleeding, immediately widened his eyes, and his mouth dropped open because he couldn't believe what he saw. Even his father couldn't make Kaido like that.

'Who exactly are you? Uchiha Sasuke!? ' Hiyori said in her heart. Hiyori now regrets her decision to bring Sasuke before Orochi. If only he were calmer, then maybe Wano Kuni could be free today from Kaido's hands.

Everyone there widened their eyes because they couldn't believe that Kaido could be battered like that.

"Kaido was successfully attacked!"

"That's the handsome man we saw earlier!"

"Who's he!?"

"Is he someone from the Kozuki clan?"

The entire population of Wano is talking and curious about the man who managed to beat Kaido. It's only natural that information about Sasuke has not reached Wano country considering that Wano country is a closed country and there is minimal information coming in. In the back, you can see two people watching the fight. The person was quite tall and wore a yellow kimono; his hair was very long and he had it in a ponytail; and he was carrying a sword, which he kept on the left side of his waist. Her face is quite beautiful, but it is not certain whether she is a woman or a man. He is Kiku, one of Kozuki Oden's red samurai, and the other is a man who is quite old and very fat. He has pink hair, and the man is also one of Oden's red samurai. Ashura Doji.

"Who is that guy? He's so strong!" Said Kiku, who widened his eyes seeing Kaido bounce.

"I don't know him! But I heard that the man's name is Uchiha Sasuke, an independent pirate." Said Ashura Doji.

Denden Mushi Video:

BUSHOSOKU KOKA! RYU-O! CHIDORI!

Before Kaido had time to take his kanabo, Sasuke suddenly came out of his Susano and immediately channeled his chidori into his kusanagi and haki simultaneously. But the haki that Sasuke uses is not ordinary haki but Ryuo, a variant of bushosoku haki that can damage an opponent's body from the inside. Sasuke ran at high speed and tried to slash Kaido's large body next to the wound marked with an X, which Sasuke believed was a scar from Kozuki Oden.

CLOVE!

SREEEETTT!

SROTT!

BOOOOMM!

"UAAGHHHH!"

The entire building there was immediately split into two because Sasuke's attack was so strong, and the most important thing is that here you can see Kaido falling backwards with his body covered in blood, and you can see there are very deep incision marks that make the blood continue to flow from Kaido's stomach and the wound. right next to the scar from Kozuki Oden. Kaido immediately tried to stand up, took his Kanobo, and jumped back a few steps. He immediately held his bleeding stomach and fixed his eyes on the wound. Kaido shouted so loudly that it made cracks in the surrounding area. He looked at Sasuke, who was in front of him, with a very scary look.

RING!

"You're so noisy." Kaido immediately turned around and saw Sasuke, who was preparing to attack again with the same attack as Sasuke did before.

SWANGGG!

SROTTTT!

"UAAAAAGHHHHH!" Kaido shouted in pain.

Denden Mushi Video End:

"KAAAAAAAIIIDDDDOOOOO!" Orochi shouted, becoming increasingly panicked when he saw that Kaido was now completely battered and that Sasuke had injured Kaido exactly like Oden had done in the past.

Buagh!

Komurasaki immediately fell to her knees while covering her gaping mouth because she was so shocked by what she saw. Currently, Komurasaki or Hiyori seems to be seeing her late father, who once injured Kaido. Hiyori once planned to meet Sasuke after the fight was over. That is, if Sasuke doesn't die!

All the people of Wano Kuni immediately rejoiced when they saw Kaido, who was badly injured by Sasuke's attack. But they couldn't express this freely because they were afraid that if Kaido's men found out, they would immediately be executed. So they pretend to focus and talk about other things.

"That guy is really strong!"

"What sword did he use?"

"The sword doesn't have any special carvings and looks like a normal sword."

"But that sword was able to seriously injure Kaido."

The people of Wano are now talking about the sword used by Sasuke. Indeed, for the people of Wano, the sword is a weapon that is quite sacred, especially if the sword was used by a great samurai, and of course the sword will become a legendary weapon like the Enma and Shusui swords.

“Mu-Impossible! How could he do the same move as Oden-sama!" Said Kiku, who was surprised to see Kaido get the exact same wound as his leader, Kozuki Oden.

"The moves are not the same! That guy has his own moves, but it seems like he deliberately made the same wound to provoke Kaido and make Kaido lose his concentration." Said Ashura Doji, who narrowed his eyes and started to be interested in Sasuke.

'Uchiha Sasuke…. Who are you? ' Said Ashura Doji in his heart.

-X-

(ONIGASHIMA: SASUKE VS. KAIDO)

Kaido is now starting to get up after being hit by Sasuke's attack. Kaido noticed that his stomach had an X-shaped wound that was exactly the same as the wound he had received from Oden. Kaido immediately remembered his past, specifically his fight with Oden, and he remembered whether Uchiha Sasuke was one of Kozuki Oden's followers or not.

'This person is not Oden's subordinate. I remember all of Oden's men, and this man is not one of them. But I'm sure he did the exact same thing as Oden did. And if I think about it, I managed to beat Oden because, at that time, he saw his son, who was being held hostage. If not, maybe I will lose.' Kaido thought while reminiscing about his past with Oden.

"You didn't win honorably against Oden. Your ally, who has a strange power, changed his face to that of Kozuki Oden's son, and your other friends pretended to take him hostage, and sure enough, Kozuki Oden was distracted, and that's where you attacked him." Sasuke said with a flat expression. Sasuke knew all that because he had read what Kaido was thinking with his sharing eye.

"How did you know, huh?" said Kaido, who was starting to prepare to fight again. Kaido is increasingly suspicious of Sasuke because Sasuke seems to know everything about him.

"How I know about that is none of your business. Just get on with this fight. I still have a lot of things to do. I don't have time to play around with you for too long." Said Sasuke, who spun his Kusanagi and immediately pointed it at Kaido.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HAH!? HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Kaido shouted, who was very angry because he felt belittled by Sasuke.

WUSHHHH!

WUSHHHH!

BOOOOMMMM!

Instantly, the sky darkened, and the weather became extreme. An enormous wind blew, and lots of lightning flashed as if a big storm was about to break out. Sasuke, who saw that, immediately prepared himself because he knew that Kaido would soon attack him with full force. Kaido's body slowly changes, and his skin begins to scale and turns blue. Kaido's jaw lengthened, and two more horns grew on his head. Fangs started to appear from his mouth, and his mustache was getting longer. His body slowly turned elongated like a dragon, and slowly his legs turned into a tail. Now Sasuke saw that there was a big dragon staring at him with a very scary look, and that dragon was Kaido.

'Dragon!? ' Thought Sasuke, who was a little surprised by Kaido's change. Sasuke didn't expect that Kaido would turn into a dragon. Sasuke's prediction at the beginning was that Kaido would turn into a gorilla or some kind of big monkey, considering Kaido's body is exactly the same as a gorilla's.

"Wororororo! You seem surprised by my appearance! How? Do you like it?" said Kaido, who had turned into a dragon.

"Ah. I didn't expect you to turn into a flying reptile. But in the past, I was quite familiar with reptile-type animals." Sasuke said this while grinning and remembering big snakes like Manda and Orochimaru.

"Worororo, then take this! HORO BREATH!" Kaido shouted, immediately spitting fire from his mouth. The fire was very big, and the big fire was now heading towards Sasuke. Sasuke, who saw this, immediately made hand seals and released his jutsu. A move that might be almost similar to Kaido's attack.

"KATON: GOKAKYUU NO JUTSU!" Sasuke shouted, immediately spitting out a fireball from his mouth.

BOOOOOMMMM!

The two fires collided with each other and caused the buildings around them to become even more destroyed due to the effects of their attacks. They continued to compete with each other until someone lost. Kaido's Horo Breath slowly began to push back Sasuke's fireball, and it looked like Sasuke was going to lose in this duel.

'His strength is so strong!' Sasuke, who was starting to be pushed back because Kaido's power and strength were so great and strong.

SUSANO!

WUSSSHHH!

BOOOOM!

Sasuke immediately activated his Susano and protected him from Horo Breath Kaido. Now Sasuke's Susano is still surviving the heat of the flames issued by Kaido. For almost a minute, it was as if Sasuke was being roasted by fire, and Sasuke was looking for a way to make Kaido stop his flames. 'Of course he can keep doing this all day considering the power he's using isn't Chakra. If I activate and channel Haki into my hand and use the power of the Rinnegan to absorb the style, will it work? Sasuke, who started experimenting with his strength, Rinnegan Sasuke's eyes immediately lit up, and he pointed his hand forward exactly where the flames were. Sasuke inhaled and exhaled deeply and concentrated his hake in the palm of his hand.

"GAKIDO!" Sasuke shouted, and slowly a small purple blade appeared in front of Sasuke's palm, and Kaido's burst of fire was slowly sucked into Sasuke's palm. Sasuke's experimental moves turned out to be successful. Maybe Sasuke is not a genius in war strategy, but he is very genius in developing his moves.

'He sucked it!? ' Kaido said in his heart, shocked to see his attack being absorbed by Sasuke. And Kaido immediately stopped his Horo Breath. Kaido, who was in his dragon form, immediately flew towards Sasuke, who was taking cover in his Susnano, and tried to attack Sasuke by destroying his Susano. Kaido's dragon head turns black because he activates his Haki.

DUARRR!

CRACK!

Kaido immediately hit Sasuke's Susano very hard using his head, which had been covered in Haki. A very loud bang was created, and Sasuke's Susano immediately cracked. As is known, Kaido is the most powerful creature in the world, and his Bushosoku Haki is definitely on a different level from other pirates.

'This thing really is a monster! ' Said Sasuke, who saw his Susano immediately crack with just one collision. Sasuke didn't expect that Kaido would have enormous strength, maybe on par with the Bijuu.

"Wororororo! Why are you only taking cover behind this skull, huh? Face me now or make this skull attack!" Said Kaido, whose face is now in front of Sasuke while grinning.

"SHINRA TENSE!" Sasuke said while pointing his palm towards the dragon's head.

"UAAAAGGHHH!" Kaido shouted, immediately flying several meters because the Shinra Tensei Sasuke used was more powerful than before. Because Sasuke knew that his opponent this time was not an ordinary person, Sasuke again changed his Susano to stage 3, where stage 3 has a size that can be said to be very large and can at least match the size of Kaido's dragon. Susano immediately took out his bow and arrow, and Sasuke aimed it at Kaido's head.

CLOVE!

DUARRR!

The arrow shot quickly towards Kaido, but Kaido, who saw it, knew that if he was hit by the arrow, he would die. Kaido immediately lowered his head to avoid the arrow, and the arrow only hit the wall behind him, causing the wall behind him to shatter. Now Onigashima's skull is only half-shaped because the other half has been destroyed.

WUUUSSSHH!

Kaido immediately flew and twisted in the air, and now the dragon had changed color to black, and there was a dark purple aura covering the dragon's body. Kaido looked at Sasuke, who was in Susano, for a moment and immediately shot towards Sasuke to hit him once again. This time, Kaido used his Haki fully because, to be honest, Kaido was really curious about the purple monster that Sasuke released because Kaido had not been able to destroy it.

SIUNGGGG!

BOOOOMM!

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

DUARRRR!

Kaido immediately crashed into the Susano and created a huge crack, so that Sasuke's Susano is now shattered into pieces. Sasuke, who saw this, immediately jumped up and pulled out his kusanagi.

"LATE!" Kaido shouted while grinning. Sasuke, who heard those words, was confused, but he understood when he looked to the side that there was a dragon tail already beside him. Sasuke's eyes widened, knowing that he would be hit by the dragon's tail, which had been imbued with Haki.

BUAAAGHH!

"UAAGGHHH!"

TWOAARR!

Sasuke was immediately thrown and fell down because he was hit by the dragon's tail. Sasuke fell down and penetrated several floors because the force of the kick was so strong. Kaido immediately looked down and checked whether Sasuke was still alive or dead. For almost 1 minute, Kaido looked down, and there didn't seem to be any sign of Sasuke coming back.

"Looks like enough up here. Even though you lost, you're the one who-"

KATON: GORYUUKA NO JUTSU!

BOOOMM! BOOOMM! BOOOMM!

Before Kaido finished speaking, Kaido was surprised by Sasuke's attack when he saw several heads of fire dragons darting towards him, which made him wince a little in pain because his head was hit by the head of the fire dragon and left him with burns. The head of the fire dragon continued to shoot up and through the clouds.

WUUUUSSSHHH!

Suddenly, from under Sasuke, he appeared, ready to attack Kaido. Sasuke used his kusanagi sword, and he poured all of his hake into his kusanagi, and he immediately shot towards Kaido. Kaido, who saw that, also tried to attack Sasuke with his dragon claw, which he had coated with Haki.

TRAANNGG!

BOOOOMMM!

Kusanagi Sasuke and Kaido's dragon claws met and collided, and this immediately caused a huge explosion in the surrounding area. The sky was immediately split open, and now Onigashima's skull has disappeared completely.

"Worororo! It looks like my tail wagging made you a bit messy, huh?" Kaido said while grinning and still biting his claws with Sasuke's kusanagi. Kaido saw that Sasuke was bleeding from his left temple, and the blood kept pouring out.

"Hn. This is what I expected from a Yonkou." Sasuke said with a smile.

'I can't take too much physical damage! The hake is so amazing! ' Thought Sasuke, who had started to know about Kaido's strength.

"GOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!" Kaido immediately roared very loudly, and from his roar came a sharp wind slash that was aimed at Sasuke.

SIUUNNGGG!

SROOT! SROOT! SROOT!

BOOOMMM!

"UAAGGHH!" Sasuke screamed in pain because he felt torn apart by the angina. Half of Sasuke's sweater was immediately torn, and his body was now covered in blood. Sasuke immediately dodged the angina attack, and he went downstairs. He held his right upper arm, which was the worst affected by Kaido's attack. Sasuke immediately took out his medical ninjutsu to stop the bleeding. Kaido, who saw Sasuke covered in blood, immediately grinned.

"Worororo! You're so tough! I didn't expect someone to be able to fight me this long. We've been fighting for 3 hours and we're still standing. I admit you, Uchiha Sasuke." Kaido said to Sasuke while grinning.

"I didn't expect you to have this much power." Said Sasuke with a smile, stopping his medical ninjutsu. Sasuke's hands are now electrified with black electricity because he channeled his Haki into the electricity and shot the electricity into the sky.

WUSSHHH!

BOOOMM!

"But I'm not done yet. I still have a lot to show you, KIRIN!" Sasuke said while raising his hand up. The sky darkened, and lots of lightning flashed. From the cloud, a huge, black, electric dragon emerged.

GOARRRRRRR!

The electric dragon roared very loudly and stared at Kaido, who was in his dragon form, with a terrifying gaze. Kaido, who saw that there was a dragon above, narrowed his eyes again because he knew that the dragon would attack him.

"Take this Kaido!" said Sasuke, who immediately pointed his hand down, and the electric dragon immediately grabbed Kaido.

BOOOOOMMMM!

TWOAAARRR!

"UAAAAAGGGGHHHH!" Kaido screamed in pain because he was shocked by very high-voltage electricity. Kaido slowly fell to the ground, and the electricity immediately exploded. Sasuke immediately covered his face with both hands because of the explosion. Now Sasuke looked at the plume of smoke in front of him. There was no longer a visible body of a long dragon; all he saw was the shadow of a giant with horns on his head who was kneeling on one leg. Sasuke immediately prepared his Kusanagi and got into a fighting stance. Sasuke knew that Kaido couldn't possibly lose to an attack like that. It seems he has to bring out his perfect Susano.

"My body hurts all over, cough, cough!" Kaido said while coughing and trying to stand up.

"I'm surprised you're still able to stand up and look like you're fine. The admirals that got hit have at least fainted or been unconscious for a few minutes. But my dragon just now seemed to have made a bit of a mess for you, huh?" said Sasuke, smiling and replying to Kaido's previous words when Sasuke was hit by Kaido's dragon tail.

"Don't compare me to those stupid marines! My level is much higher than theirs, cough!" Said Kaido, who came back still coughing and wiping the blood that came out of his mouth.

"It seems I can't hold back anymore, Sasuke said while closing his eyes.

"I told you to use all your abilities. I won't hold back any longer." Said Kaido, who took his Kanabo and was ready to fight again.

-X-

(GRAND LINE: BALTIGO)

"DRAGON-SAN, DO ANYTHING TO HELP HIM! HE ALREADY LOOKS EXHAUSTED!" Robin shouted while crying because she couldn't bear to see Sasuke, who looked like he was covered in blood. For the first time since being separated for almost 2 years, Robin was able to see Sasuke, even though it was only through a video clip. But Robin is not happy because what she sees now is Sasuke, who is in danger because he is fighting with Kaido the Yonkou.

Robin felt very confused and sick, and she felt extreme anxiety because, in her 3 years of sailing with Sasuke, she had never seen Sasuke battered like this.

"Nico Robin, I've told you many times that we can't do anything. And trust him." Said Dragon, who was still watching the Denden Mushi video. Dragon was very surprised to see Sasuke's strength, which was able to match Kaido's and batter Kaido.

"Bu-but Dragon-San," said Sabo, who was also worried about his brother's condition.

"I'm also a fighter, and I recognize each type of fight and the fighter's character. I predict that Sasuke will win because I see Sasuke is holding back. Don't worry and trust me." Said Dragon, who smiled at Robin and Sabo. Sabo tried to digest Dragon's words just now. If Dragon says that Sasuke is the one holding back, then that means Sasuke will win because Sasuke hasn't released all his strength. Unlike Robin, who didn't care about Dragon's words at all, She just wanted to go to Sasuke's place and take him away from there. But on the one hand, Dragon's words are true. If Robin left now, it would be too late, and there was nothing he could do.

"Calm yourself and try to trust that man. You've been sailing with him for three years and you still doubt him?" Drgon asked Robin.

"You don't understand. It's not a matter of whether you believe it or not. I just want to help him. I just want to be useful to him. During the three years I sailed with him, I was just a burden and even betrayed him. At least I want to help him now." Said Robin, who looked down languidly. Sabo and Dragon are now starting to understand Robin's situation. This woman was not only worried but also wanted to join in the fight together, not only to protect him but to fight alongside him.

"Maybe this isn't the right time. One day you will definitely be useful to him." Said Dragon with a smile to Robin.

"Robin, I hate to say this, but it's better if we follow Dragon-San's advice for now." Sabo said while holding Robin's shoulder gently.

"F-fine." Said Robin, who sat back down and directed his gaze at the Denden Mushi video. Sabo, who saw that Robin had calmed down, also sat down beside Robin and went back to watching his brother's fight.

(WANO KUNI: CAPITAL OF FLOWERS)

"Ka-Kaido... He was battered by that boy?" Said Orochi, who was starting to get scared because he saw Kaido, who was battered and looked seriously injured. If Kaido loses, Orochi is afraid that his power will be cut off. Hiyori or Komurasaki are still watching the fight very seriously. If Sasuke is able to defeat Kaido, then this will slightly raise the enthusiasm of the Akazaya or Red Samurai to dare to fight Kaido. Komurasaki or Hiyori were certainly very surprised by all this because this fight just happened and was very sudden. Hiyori never even thought or dreamed that a day like this would come. The residents of Wano Kuni no longer spoke because they were trying to concentrate on watching Sasuke and Kaido's fight. They were all anxious and impatient to wait for the results of this battle. Seeing Kaido battered and covered in blood was like a dream for them.

Kiku and Ashura Doji didn't say a word, but from their expressions, it could be seen that they were very tense and really wanted to see Kaido lose. When Sasuke was attacked, they felt worried, but when Kaido was attacked, they smiled and felt happy. Like the other Wano residents, Kiku and Ashura Doji want to see the final outcome of this fight because this battle has been going on for 3 hours and it can be seen that Sasuke and Kaido are still able to stand up and look like they are going to continue their fight.

(ONIGASHIMA: SASUKE VS. KAIDO)

Kaido has returned to his human form and is holding his Kanabo very tightly. He stared at Sasuke, who was standing in front of him, with a very sharp look. Sasuke, on the other hand, has also healed his wounds with his medical ninjutsu. Sasuke held his kusanagi and looked at Kaido flatly. Not a word came out of them, and they just stared at each other. Kaido immediately narrowed his eyes.

SIIIINNGG!

WWWWUUSSSSHH!

BOOOOMMM!

Kaido immediately took out his Haki Haoshoku and saw a black aura and sparks of electricity coming out of Kaido's body. All the rocks and soil that Kaido stepped on cracked due to the Haoshoku Haki that Kaido released. Sasuke, who saw Kaido issue Haoshoku Haki, only smiled faintly and narrowed his eyes.

SIIINGGG!

WUUUUUUSSHH!

BOOOOOMMM!

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Sasuke also took out his Haoshoku Haki and saw a purple aura and sparks of electricity coming out of Sasuke's body. Sasuke's Haoshoku Haki collided with Haoshoku Kaido, which caused damage to the area around them, and again, the sky was split open for the second time due to their Haki.

WUSSSSHH!

BOOOOMM!

They both stopped their Haoshoku haki, and Kaido grinned again, seeing Sasuke who was able to use Haoshoku, and again Sasuke's Haoshoku was able to match him.

"You are not an ordinary person, Uchiha Sasuke. RAIMEI HAKKE" Said Kaido, who immediately twirled his Kanabo and immediately tried to attack Sasuke.

SUSANO!

Sasuke immediately reactivated his Susano and blocked Kaido's attack with his Susano.

BOOOMMMM!

Like at the beginning of their fight, Kaido is now pitting his canabo against Sasuke's Susano. Kaido, who saw Sasuke using his Susano again, groaned in annoyance because Kaido knew how hard the purple creature was protecting Sasuke.

"GOAAAAAAARRR!" Kaido screamed, and he turned back into his huge dragon form. Kaido immediately coated his entire body with Bushoshoku Hakinya by flying up. Sasuke, who saw this, immediately changed his Susano back to the third stage, and this time Sasuke did the same thing Kaido had done, namely coating his Susano with haki and making the Susano change color to pitch black.

"HORO BREATH!" Kaido shouted from above and started spitting fire at Sasuke. But this time, while spitting fire, Kaido also shot quickly towards Sasuke.

"GAKIDO!" Sasuke immediately absorbed all of Kaido's bursts of fire with his Rinnega power, but when the flames were all absorbed, Sasuke was surprised because Kaido was already in front of him. Kaido uses his Horo Breath to block Sasuke's vision, so Sasuke can't see that Kaido is about to hit him with full force.

BOOOOMM!

CRACK!

Kaido again hit Sasuke's Susano hard, causing a crack in the Susano. But unlike before, the Susano was not destroyed because Sasuke had coated it with his milk haki and only caused a small crack.

"The same way will not work."!Said Sasuke while smiling at Kaido, who was trying to break his Susano.

"Worororo! Do you think I attack you the same way? KIIINGG!" Kaido shouted, who said someone's name. Sasuke didn't understand Kaido's scream. Will Kaido issue a new move, or will he do something sneaky?

WUUUSSSHH!

SIUNGGG!

DUARRRR!

CRACK!

Sasuke looked up and saw a giant bird flying towards him. Sasuke looked at the bird carefully and saw that it was not just a bird but like a petranodon, and there was fire on its wings. The petranodon immediately kicked the top of Sasuke's Susano and made a crack in her head.

"Kaido-Sama, I'm sorry it's a bit late." Said King, who was above Susano Sasuke.

"No problem! QUEEENNN!" Kaido shouted, who again called someone's name. From above, there was a giant shadow that seemed to fall on Sasuke. Sasuke looked up and saw that there was a very large dinosaur with a very long neck.

BOOM!

The dinosaur landed behind Sasuke and tried to attack him using its long neck. The dinosaur directly hit the back of Sasuke's Susano very hard.

DUARRR!

CRACK!

The back of Sasuke's Susano immediately cracked again, and now Sasuke was surrounded from behind, front, and top. Sasuke, who saw himself already surrounded like this, groaned slightly in annoyance. He didn't think that Kaido's warrior would help him. But Sasuke remembered Jimbe's words that Kaido was a cunning and cheating pirate. So it's no wonder this will happen.

HHUUUAAAAAA!

Kaido, King, and Queen shouted simultaneously and pushed Sasuke's Susano with all their might.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

TWOAARRRR!

Sasuke's Susano was again destroyed due to the very strong pressure exerted by Kaido, the King, and the Queen simultaneously. Sasuke immediately jumped to the side to avoid the next attack, but he saw that the Queen's dinosaur tail was already beside him.

BUAAGHH!

"Ughh!" Sasuke groaned in pain, and he was thrown up. From above, you can see King with his feet ready to kick Sasuke.

BUAAAGH!

Sasuke was again hit by an attack from King, and he is now being thrown towards Kaido. Kaido, who saw Sasuke bouncing towards him, grinned and immediately opened his dragon's mouth wide.

"GOOAAAAARRRR!" Kaido immediately roared and fired sharp wind and lightning at Sasuke.

"UAAAGHHHH!" Sasuke groaned in pain because he was hit by a sharp wind cut and was hit by lightning, and his body was electrocuted. Sasuke was immediately carried away by the wind and knocked backward.

BUAAAGGH

DUARRR!

Sasuke hit a wall very hard, and he fell, and the rocks of the wall that fell immediately hit Sasuke and buried him. Kaido, King, and Queen, who saw that, immediately grinned.

"Looks like it's done." Said King, who began to fall and return to his human form.

"Tch! Compared to you, I play a bigger role! I was the one who initiated King's first attack!" Queen said while glancing at King.

"Worororo! It's finished, Uchiha Sasuke! You lost!" Said Kaido, who was still in his dragon form and grinning. Kaido, the King, and the Queen turned around and tried to leave the place. But suddenly they heard something from behind them.

SRENG! SRENG! DUARRR!

Sasuke split the rocks that buried him, and he jumped up. Sasuke is now seriously injured, and again he uses his medical ninjutsu to heal his wounds. Kaido, the King, and the Queen, who saw Sasuke getting back up, were surprised and immediately put up a fighting stance. King immediately flew back and prepared to attack.

"Calling for help, huh? It turns out you're a loser." Said Sasuke, who had healed his wounds and opened all his torn clothes. Sasuke now saw a dragon, a dinosaur, and a petranodon in front of him.

"This is a pirate battle. It's your own fault for not bringing your men and attacking here alone." Said the King, who looked at Sasuke sharply.

"This place is like a zoo. If you want, I can make this place the biggest zoo in the world and have you as animals for visitors to watch." Sasuke said while grinning.

"Heh! That mouth of yours, I can't wait to rip it open! No matter how good you are, you will lose against the three of us!" Said Kaido, who was angry because Sasuke was teasing him.

'If I use Kuchiyose, will Aoda appear? At least I need some help taking care of those birds and dinosaurs.' Sasuke thought while continuing to stare at the three rare animals in front of him.

"Hahahaha, why don't you attack? Are you scared?" Said the Queen while laughing mockingly at Sasuke. Sasuke didn't ask a ridiculous question from Queen, and he immediately bit his thumb so it was bleeding, and he made hand seals.

SET! SET! SET! SET! SET!

KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!

BUUUSSSHH!

Sasuke tried to take out his kuchiyose, and a very thick and large smoke was created in the area. Sasuke felt that he was suddenly above, and he saw clouds around him. Sasuke started to get confused because there was no way Aoda was this big. Slowly, the smoke disappeared, and a very scary and very large figure was seen. This creature is like a monster. Kaido, Queen, and King, who saw the figure, were a little shocked and surprised. Honestly, they are Zoan-type devil fruit eaters, but they have never seen a figure like this.

"W-what is that!" King stammered because he felt the incredibly frightening energy from the creature in front of him.

"He ate the Zoan devil fruit?" muttered Kaido, who was also watching the figure with a little worry. For the first time in the fight, he held his breath because he was so shocked by what he witnessed. There was a monster that was grinning and looking at him.

"Kadio-San! Look at the moon!" Said the Queen, who looked up and noticed a strange moon. Kaido and King immediately lifted their heads up and saw the moon. They were surprised because they saw that now the moon was red, and the shape of the moon was also strange. But what they know is that the shape of the red moon is exactly the same as the eyes of Uchiha Sasuke. The three of them now turned their gaze to the creature again, and now all the smoke had disappeared and they could see the creature very clearly. The creature had a lot of tails. To be more specific, Kaido tried to count, and it turned out that the creature had ten tails. Kaido, the King, and the Queen shifted their eyes and looked at the creature's face. The creature only has one eye that is almost the same as Sasuke's, and now the creature grins at Kaido, King, and Queen.

Sasuke, who was in the creature's head, immediately broke into a cold sweat, and his body trembled. He didn't expect that this thing would come out. A very powerful creature that he once fought in the Shinobi World War with Naruto and his other friends. The creature that became the source of power for Obito and Madara, who wanted to make themselves the Jinchuriki of this creature,

"GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!"

"JU-JUBI?!"

——————————

T/N: yep yep I apologize again for the slow update but here's a new chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.3K 123 24
The Gods have gathered in the Council of Valhalla and have decided that it's humanity's time to face judgement day. However one man, King Solomon, ha...
988K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...