On the other world (Human mal...

بواسطة Furia512

JcJenson really screw this up - we can't argue with that. Now they try to cover their sins by... selling the... المزيد

How it started ?
Razumihin's magical journey
Refusing Reality
Through the smoke of progress
Change your world (Part 1)
Change your world (Part 2)
Cure the wound !
Nights like these...
Behind the closed doors...
Date-ing Protocols
V-itality core changes
The geyser and the tears (End of Part 1)
Lazure Bathing
A glimpse of the Past (Beginning of Part 2 )
More about us
The Exile
Re-connections
Christmas Special (Non-canonical)
The Storm (Part 1)
The Storm (Part 2)
C.A.T.S. (Calm After The Storm)
Three black cones
The Prom (Part 1)
The Prom (Part 2) (End of Part 2)
The Pulse (Beggining of Part 3)
Temporary Jurisdiction (Part 1)
Temporary Jurisdiction (Part 2)
Inside Episode
Awake and confused
The Confession
Take a breather !
The Date (Part 2)
Results and Preparation
Lodge, Cassette and Marmite
Out-loved (End of Part 3)
Dealing with one's mind... (Beginning of Part 4)
Here comes the General...
The in-brand forgetfulness
The journey to the middle (Part 1)
The journey to the middle (Part 2)
The journey to the middle (Part 3)
Approaching the unknown
Ex Cathedra
How it ended ?

The Date (Part 1)

1.2K 31 20
بواسطة Furia512

Somewhere on Earth...

MR. JCJENSON POV

I crawled through the ventilation vent like some kind of wayward spyesque fool or a foolesque spy. Either way I was feeling negatively about this whole charade and should drink a glass of whisky as soon as possible.

It was half an hour by now... How long does this vent go ?

??1 : I can't believe it ! It was him all along ! I'll never forgive myself...

??2 : Don't blame yourself – No one knew it was him... In these orange bags everyone would seem insignificant.

Right beside me there was another vent opening through which I could see two individuals, a man and a woman. There were "drones'' as one would say. A caste of fighters, I presume, looking at their weapons and armor. They were absolutely hideous, I say – all covered in dust, sickness and filth, to the point when they were brown. A rust filled creature of labor.

They were making me sick.

??1 : Maybe we should inform him ?

??2 : There's no need – I bet he already knows. This fucker was an UN prisoner, after all.

I guess they talk about me.

??1 : Then what should we do ?!

??2 : Prepare for anything... And abandon this place – this location is not safe anymore.

??1 : A-alright.

??2 : Dismissed.

A woman-type drone left shortly after, leaving the man alone.

??2 : ...be safe, Florian...

I must keep calm ! This shitling keeps haunting me even now... Egh !

I kept crawling, full of rage. I hope this vent ends soon...

---

A couple days later...

FLORIAN POV

FDL : You think I'll be fine ?

RZM : Of course you will !

I was standing in my room, preparing for the upcoming date. Along me stood Razzie and Deuss... Not because I've chosen them, but more because they almost hyperventilated and almost shoved me into the room, squealing like a group of teenagers. Between a multimillionaire CEO, the Perfect Matchmaker and the most horny drone doctor in this star system, what could go wrong ?

I guess J is preparing herself, too. I bet V is helping her.

I smiled to myself a little. It was only a week ago when I... we... both confessed. I still wonder how it works but hey, I'm here and kicking...

DrDeuss : Yeah, you will be alrite' !

She leaned against my back.

DrDeuss : Maybe you'll get to try those nice long legs you've ordered all this weeks ago, eh ?

I gulped. She still remembers...

RZM : Em, what legs are we talking about ?

I blinked at Razzie and showed Deuss back using my elbow.

FDL : Nothing you should be worried about.

I turned towards Deuss, now sitting on the floor, swaying left and right.

FDL : You're really horny, aren't you.

Deuss turned her head, avoiding my gaze.

DrDeuss : Well, it's not like I don't get any game...

She then turned again, looking straight into my eyes.

DrDeuss : Do you ?

Touche.

Meanwhile...

---

J POV

I was so worried... Well, it is kinda... nice... kinda worried, considering everything... But uuugh ! Preparing like that is so stressful... couldn't we just watch a movie and snuggle ? It would be easier for everyone – and productive, too !

J : Is it really... necessary ?

V : Yup !

V was pinning up my dress as we spoke. It was the same dress I wore last time for that... unfortunate prom, but, eh, longer. I hope that things will go well this time.

V : You're worried over nothing ! It's just a dinner and a walk... And maybe more, if you're persuasive.

I blushed a little. I think I know where she's going.

J : H-he would never-

V put a hand on my shoulder

V : Oh, quit that shyness ! You knew things would go that way since you gave him a choice ! You'd order a cheaper model, eh ?

J : M-maybe ! Where are you going with those accusations ?

V : Me ? Nowhere.

She finished preparing the dress and took a step back.

V : I'm just telling you the possibilities. Now, man the fuck up ! Show him that charming leader of ours !

I nodded with renewed vigor. Let's do this !

---

Half an hour later.

FLORIAN POV

I stood there like I stood a thousand times – right next to the big metal door leading straight to the base. It was our scheduled meeting spot and, well, I came prepared. Dressed in raven-black tuxedo with gold-plated pins and a little diamond ornamenture, I could easily said I was sharp as heck. I wonder when she will-

I heard a thump and well, there she was with her 3 meters wide wing spreaded up before me. I could describe her beauty for times and times, but those descriptions are quite tiring and my heart would be as willing to adore no matter the clothing.

J : Hello Floo-

She went flustered for a while, but quickly gained back her composure. I could see she re-regained her confidence, even if for a little.

J : -rian. Eh, n-nice suit you got here ! Very charming !

I walked to her and picked up her hand. With a swift gesture, I kissed her hand. She struck me as someone who'd enjoy some traditional romantic gestures.

She blushed. She probably likes that. It's not some kind of rom-com where a girl would beat main character to near-death after he would make any advances to her, so I don't mind making some kind of mistake. It's hard to do any if you aren't bitch about it, after all.

FDL : Hi. You look even more beautiful than usual.

J : F-fenk you.

FDL : Now – shall we ?

Our hands connected and we walked towards our first destination. It will be a long and flavorful night !

---

OMAKE

We have to talk...

Somewhere inside the base.

Dr.Deuss POV

I sat behind my desk, with Uzi and N at my side. In front of me, on a plastic foldable chair, sat my patient... of this quick therapy session. Casimir – the possible deviant !

Dr.Deuss : Alright... You probably know why you're here-

CZ : Actually, I don't know. Is it about the soda machine incident again ? I told you it wasn't – my – fault.

N and Uzi began gossiping to each other.

N : Em, soda incident ?

UZI : It was that explosion three days ago.

N : Oh ! So that's what it was !

UZI : Yeah, all of the cafeteria went-

I silenced them with my tails.

Dr.Deuss : N-no ! It was about the MASSACRE !

I clapped my hands together.

Dr.Deuss : Well, it seems that... you have a type.

CZ : A massacre and a OOOOOH !

Casimir laughed wholeheartedly.

CZ : You're worried about that ! Well, don't worry – I'm not going to attack anyone else.

Dr.Deuss : That's not why I'm worried ! YOU ALMOST STOLE MY ROLE FOR ME !

CZ : Wha ? I've never even wanted to be a doctor ! Why would I-

I put my hands on his shoulders, reaching out from my desk.

Then, I began to shake him.

Dr.Deuss : YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN !

UZI POV

I look at the whole situation.

N : So, what exactly happened ?

UZI : It seems that Deuss takes all that horniness a little too serious..

We both shrugged.

---

Hello everyone !

You know.. I just noticed that the Earth, in the newest episode, EXPLODED, so... It turned into a true AU. Sweet.

I wonder how this notes looks like for the newer readers... It was rowdy almost 3 years with more than 30 chapters ! I also calculated a bit - with this chapter, we reached 57 150 words ! That... is a lot. A lot for a fanfic, I mean. I'll never be like those people with 1 milion words in their fanfics, but hey - it's still quite a peace of writing ! 

I have a couple chapters more till the end of the part and something's telling me you'll love the next chapter.

Happy new school year !

-Furia512

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7K 67 14
Android Murder Drones AU The trip to Copper-9 is easy. A simple travel across a relatively short distance from point A to point B. The pilot cont...
69.8K 1K 29
After he threw himself off the Nemisis when he sustained a fatal injury, Shockwave awakens in a new body on a new planet but he isn't alone. He makes...
11.3K 135 14
This is where murder drone ships are located. Warning: some chapters may contain sensitive topics like fluff, smut etc. send in any ships you want an...
26K 954 26
A 19-year-old human named Y/N finds a job working for JCJenson. Y/N undergoes harsh training to become a Disassembly Drone, to help with the Worker...