The Girl Next Door(Zayn Malik...

De Desigirlrants

Aisha is from a rich family in Pakistan.She has come to London on a full scholarship to a designing universit... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Zerrie is over and Flashbacks
Chapter 2:Heartbreak and Regrets
Chapter 3: Internship and New Starts
Chapter 4: New Neighbour
Chapter 5: Dinner
Chapter 7: Complications and Feelings
Chapter 8: I know!
Chapter 9:Tears
Chapter 10: Bumped into....
Chapter 11: Plan Elounor!
Chapter 12: Popping the Question
Chapter 13: Family & Escapes
Chapter 14: The First Invitation!
Chapter 15: Plan Elounor Step No.1✔
Chapter 16: Movie Night !
Chapter 17: El is here!
Chapter 18:Blushy Mornings....
Chapter 19: The Boys Are Here
Chapter 20: Oooops!
Chapter 21: He's Here???
Chapter 22: WTH
Chapter 23: Engaged!
Chapter 24: Run For Your Life
Chapter 25: Ring Time
Chapter 26: Typical Aunties!
Chapter 27: Wedding Gear!
Chapter 28: Pranks
Chapter 29: Caught! :/
Chapter 30: Revenge & 20 Questions
Chapter 31: Tutoring?
Chapter 32: Routines
Chapter 33: Surprise
Chapter 34: Plan
Chapter 35: Teasing!
Chapter 36: Admitting!
Chapter 37: I DO...
Chapter 38: All Yellow!
Chapter 39: Let's get this Mayoun started!
Chapter 40: Couple Dances
Chapter 41: Another Proposal!
Chapter 42: Nikkah
Chapter 43:Dholki
Chapter 44: Seeing her like this!
Chapter 45: Pictures!
Chapter 46:Mehndi :)
Chapter 47: Entrance!
Chapter 48: Baby
Chapter 49: Song Writing Sessions!
Chapter 50: First Proposal!
Chapter 51: Water Works
Chapter 52:Love?
Chapter 53: Rejection!
Chapter 54: Girls Day Out!
Chapter 55: Public
Chapter 56: The Brits
Chapter 57: Secret Plans!
Chapter 58:Packing!
Chapter 59: Sophiam
Chapter 60: Jason!
Chapter 61: Punishment for a Punch!
Chapter 62:Surprises!!
Chapter 63: Wedding Bells & Invitations
Chapter 64: Road Trip to London
Chapter 65: Time To Get Ready!!
Chapter 66: Awards & Awaited Questions
Chapter 67: Mission Accomplished
Chapter 68: Answers, Chessiness & Meeting Little Mix
Chapter 69:Love Story for ZAISHA?
Chapter 70: Zaisha Time!!
Chapter 71: Back to Bradford
Chapter 72:Secret's
Chapter 73: Meeting the Family
Chapter 74: Pakistan!
Chapter 75: Engagement Party
Chapter 76 (Final Chapter): Picnic
Sequel!!!
Chappie
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEEEEEASE READ IT
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 6: Sleepover!

4.9K 171 25
De Desigirlrants

So guys hope you like the story so far if you like it than vote .Also please if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment.I am in advance apologizing for the grammar mistakes.Long Chapter for you guys.

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I stopped staring at them which was obviously really hard cause One Direction was in front of me I ignored the fact that they were in front of me and started taking my food.I took my food and whispered to Waliyha "You are going to pay for not telling me!"she in return acted like the smarty pants she is "What are you talking about?"she pouted "You know what I am talking about and don't even try the faces cause they don't work on me!" I gave her a sweet smile and continued with my food.

After we finished I helped Tricia clean up even though she constantly told me to leave it and eventually I had to leave cause I got a phone call."Hello!" "Aisha this is Saira!"she had this unusual excitement in her voice which is really unusual "Ya Saira what happened!" "Aisha I can't come home tonight there is no one who can drop me and it's way too dark for me to walk so I will stay at a friends and come home in the morning.K?" "Saira you are going to leave me alone for my first night ?" "I can't help but I have a surprise for you which you will get tomorrow when I come back.Okay Bye!"with that she hung up .

I sat on the sofa with my head in my hands.Did I tell you that I get paranoid when I am alone in my house even in my dorm.This is going to be a long night.I went up to Waliyha's room and knocked "Come In!" "Hey!Waliyha I am going!" "What is Saira already home?It is just 8:00 pm" "No Saira is not coming home no one can drop her and it is too late for her to walk back so she is staying with a friend!"I sat on her bed with my head in my hands "Hey I have an idea why don't you sleepover here it will be fun we can wake up late watch a movie ,play games" "No Wal-"I tried to reason with Waliyha but she cut me off "No I am asking mom!"with that she ran downstairs .

I followed her in the process almost bumping in to Zayn "Sorry Zayn!".By the time I reached the kitchen were Tricia was putting away the leftover food in the boxes Waliyha was already explaining to Tricia "Of Course Aisha can stay the night!" "No Tricia it is okay it is just one night and it is my first day here!" "I know it is your first day here that is why I can't let you stay alone in such a big house it is not safe!It is decided you are staying here for the night!".I sighed in defeat "Okay I am going to get some things from my house!I can't fit in Waliyha or Doniya's night suit" I turned around to go to the front door.

"Wait"Aunty Tricia stopped me "Zaaaaayyn!".After some time Zayn came in the kitchen "Ya Mum!" "Honey go with Aisha to her house she is staying at our house cause her cousin can't come home tonight and I am not letting her stay alone in such a big house so go with her she just needs some things!"No no no!did it have to be him who had to go with me couldn't it be waliyha and if it had to be a boy couldn't it be Liam or Niall .Why him?this is torture .

"No Tricia it is perfectly fine my house is just a few steps away I can go there on my own!" "No hon-"Zayn cut Trisha off "No it is really dark outside and although Bradford is a small town bad things still happen and I am going with you it is no problem !" I mumbled a 'Okay!'.Before I went outside with Zayn following I called to Waliyha who was in the lounge "Waliyha do you want me to bring any horror films for tonight?" "Ya Sure bring the most scary ones I have only got chick flicks!" "Okay!".I stepped outside waiting for Zayn to come.

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I don't know what is happening to me.It has been about 2-3 months since that incident with Perrie took place since then me and the boys have gone to promotional parties,clubs so obviously there were many girls there of course there many pretty girls but none of them has made me feel like the way I feel when I am around Aisha I do't understand it it has just been hardly a day since I have met have met her we have hardly talked and still when ever I see her meet her or even hear her talk a shiver goes through my spine.

When I am near her I feel special when she talks to me or even about me I feel happy it has been a long time since I have felt this way I haven't felt this way since I left Perrie. I don't know but I guess I am gaining a liking towards Aisha maybe I like her more than a friend but I am too scared what if she does the same with me just like Perrie. Just then Aisha snapped me out of my thoughts "Come in Zayn!".

I walked in the house it was so beautiful the hallway had lots of pictures on both walls one wall had big pictures of her and possibly her family and the other one had lots of pictures of her and her family.As I walked inside more it was decorated with different pictures there was a T.V in the center there were sofas all around with colorful pillows and different decoration pieces were placed.

"You have done a pretty good job decorating!" "Thanks!But this house is bigger than I needed it to be.There were so many rooms to decorate I was running out of ideas!"she said giggling coming out from a room which I am guessing is hers with a black bag.She came out of the room and went towards a cupboard with millions of movies .She turned to me "Zayn! Which movie? Annabelle, The Conjuring, The Insidious 1,2,3 or Nightmare on Elm Street" "Uhhh.....Let's just take all of them!" "Okay!"she replied grabbing all of them and closing the cupboard and keeping them in the black bag .

"Why do you have so many movies?"I asked cause they were definitely 200 movies there "I don't watch that many Hollywood movies most of them are old and new Bollywood movies I maybe living in London but I still watch them my sister sends them for me to watch and well I like watching movies and the costumes in the movies give me inspiration I don't cheat them I evolve them or change them but I never cheat them" "We should take some old do you have movies of Shah Rukh Khan?" "For us he is King Khan and I have all of his movies!Which one?" "You select!" "Okay!My personal favorite Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham(Sometimes Happy Sometimes Sad)" "Come On!Let's Go".

We got out and after locking the door headed for my house there is a little bit more space between our houses I don't know why "You Girls wouldn't mind if us guys will join your movie night!" "I don't think so and because I have been a pretty obsessed directioner I happen to know that Louis,Harry and Niall scream like girls so I guess I will have quiet a laugh.But I am already warning you guys I have watched these movies quite a lot of times but I still get scared so stay away from me" "You should stay away from those three boys if you don't want one of them in your lap"I said smirking .

"I would've warned you about a few things besides this but now that I know that you have been a directioner so you must already know!" "What were you going to warn about?" "That Niall eats like a caveman and stay away from harry cause he is a flirt!" "I have read your books so I know about Niall but I thought Harry only flirted with girls who are pretty?" she said giggling.

I stopped right there but she kept walking I held her wrist stopping her and pulling her beside me"What happened Zayn?"she said smiling and furrowing her eyebrows "You don't think your pretty?" "Well I don't know about pretty but there is nothing that makes me different from other girls I am so plain you could find 10 more girls like me in every street I am not special I have brown with a mix of hazel for eyes,Brown wavy hair I have tanned skin I am fairly longer than other girls and I am thin.What is so special about that?" she said crossing her arms.

"Aisha you are flawless remember that okay! Everyone has something special about them.You have lots of things special about your self and you should know that you are probably the most gorgeous girl I have ever met.Now come on! Let's go otherwise mom will think something happened to us!And never say that you are not pretty or your not special cause you are!"I walked away and she quietly followed I didn't mean to say all this I mean it is the truth but she know must think I am some weirdo why don't I think before I open my mouth.We entered the house and my mom came out the kitchen "You guys finally think I was starting to get worried that something happened all the girls and boys are in the lounge!" we both looked at each other and tried to contain laughter.

AISHA'S(P.O.V)

We went in the lounge Safaa and Waliyha were on their phones and the boys were all watching some wrestling match. Waliyha looked up and when she saw me she got up "Boys get out Aisha is here and we are watching a movie" she said looking at the boys.They all groaned but before the boys could get up I spoke up"Waliyha let's all watch it together and this horror movie can get funny cause I have heard that Harry,Louis and Niall scream like girls" all three of the boys glared at Zayn who's eyes widened and Liam started laughing.

He spoke up "I didn't say anything!"he said acting like he was zipping his lips "Then did the angels come down and tell her?"Louis snapped"It is not my fault she has been a directioner and an obsessed one"they all turned towards me "It's true!By the way Zayn did you have to add the'obsessed'part" Zayn just shrugged"Aren't you a fan anymore!"Harry asked"Well as Zayn said I was obsessed I am still a fan I still listen to your songs just that as you have seen if I see you I wouldn't freak out and fan girl nor in front of you nor secretly.Yes I was shocked when I saw you guys at the dining table but that is the farthest the situation can go!".

"So Waliyha can hey watch the movie or not?" " I guess it will be funny and that is the truth they do scream like girls and it is really funny!"."Okay.But first I think we should change." I took the movies out and me and Waliyha went to her room to get changed,Safaa went to hers and the boys went to Zayn's room.I changed into a pink loose pajama and pink full sleeve shirt I rolled up the sleeves and put off all my make up and jewelry.

I went downstairs and only Harry was there.I went inside took all the movies."Harry which movie?" I showed him the movies "Which the most less scary?" "Annabelle!" "You're lying aren't you?" "Yes but honestly Insidious and Nightmare on Elm Street is more scary."I popped Annabelle in and waited for the others to come.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
30.1K 2.4K 115
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles, both members of the popular boyband One Direction, suffer from their own personal problems and are running from their pa...
4.9K 106 19
Louis and Eleanor are perfectly happy, Liam and Danielle couldn't love life any more than it is, Zayn and Perrie are moving in with each other, Harry...
194K 5.3K 51
Zayn and louis were high school sweethearts. They loved each other so much. One day after a wild night at a crazy party louis found out he was not on...