Chapter 10: Bumped into....

Hey Guys I know you must be thinking that I am such a loser I don't even have many views on any one of my chapters and I am still writing but I don't care about the views I just really like writing this story and for those of you who do read my story thank you very much I really appreciate it and if you guys have any suggestions feel free to tell me.

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

December 9,2015 (Thursday)

It was about 12 in the night and I was about to sleep when my phone started to ring .It was Eleanor."Hey El!" .I heard sniffling from the other side like someone was crying."El are you Okay!What happened?" "Aisha...I bumped into Louis today!!" "Okay tell me everything that happened!" "Well I went for coffee in the morning and suddenly I just bumped to him.

He tried to talk to him but I just felt all that anger and hurt from all those previous years so I just snapped at him !" "El....What did you say to him?" "As I said I snapped so I just told him that I don't want to see him!" "El...Why would you say that? I know it hurt in when you guys broke up but you know he loves you too much to break up with you!And you know that he broke up because of management!!" "I know Aisha but if he really did love me he wouldn't let go of me!" "Eleanor just think about it Okay!!" "Okay!Bye Aisha" "Bye El take care and stop crying it will get you nowhere!" "Okay!"I hung up with that.

You must be thinking how I know Eleanor.Well in my second year summer vacations our school sent their best students to assist the models in anyway during the fashion show and help them if they need it .Well I was one of the students and I had to assist Eleanor we became really close to each other and eventually she became one of my Best Friends.She tells me everything we both don't have a single secret between us and if either of us have any kind of problem we tell each other first and help each other out.

When Louis broke up Eleanor stayed in her room and just cried she thought that Luis didn't love her anymore and she didn't believe him when he said that he is doing this because of the management.She thought that he was going to propose to her she wanted him to cause she loved him from all of her heart.I told her that she knows how the management is and if he hadn't done this he probably would have been kicked out of the band.She finally got over it after a month of me talking to her and comforting her.

I think I should talk to Zayn about this.Louis must have told him something they are Best Friends.I went to sleep thinking about Eleanor's problem.I need to get these two together they love each other too much but I guess I need Zayn's help for that plus I still have to figure if Louis feels the same way about her.I know he does but it doesn't hurt to be sure.I kept thinking about this and eventually fell asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up really late the next morning it was like 2:00 om when I woke up.I brushed my teeth and took a quick bath .After my hair dried I put it in a messy bun and wore black tights and a woolen pink and grey sweater.I went down to find the house empty but there was a note for me on the fridge

'Hey Sleepy Head!Well I have gone to lunch with Ali but I will be back as soon as I can-Saira'

I decided I wasn't too hungry to eat so I just decided on some hot chocolate.As I waited for the hot chocolate the bell rang."I ran to the door and opened to see Zayn. He was wearing a white V neck with a leather jacket because of the weather and simple black jeans with some black sneakers.I smiled warmly at him "Hi Zayn!" "Hey Aisha!Mom wanted these spices for a new dish she is making" he held out a slip.I took the slip from him and turned around and walking towards the kitchen .

I turned around and saw that he was still standing outside "Zayn! Why are you still standing outside? Come in!"I went in and stared taking out bottles of the spices from the spice cabinet. There were at least 15 of them.I wonder what she is making that she needs all of them.After a few minutes I packed about fifteen to twenty bottles in a bag."Whoa!Those are a lot of bottles!" he said as I put all the bottles in a packet "Ya but I have no Idea what she is making!" "These must be heavy" "Awww!Can't you handle picking these up does the Bradford Bad Boi need help!" I joked making a sad face plus I know how much he hates being called 'Bradford Bad Boi'.

"Very Funny I can easily pick those up and stop calling me that I don't even say it anymore!" he said sounding clearly annoyed"Well I still say it and I will keep saying it no matter how many times you will stop me!"I teased "Hey is your cousin gone back or something cause it is really quiet!" "I know but she has gone out for lunch a friend called and told her to meet him saying it is really urgent!Hey!Do you want to stay for hot chocolate I made some?" "Ya Sure! I was getting really bored at home!You can't do much being the only boy and my dad is gone too so it doesn't leave me a choice!"he shrugged as I poured our hot chocolates and handed him his mug."Zayn can I ask you something?"I said biting my lip.I have to know this.

*******************

I know I am very mean another cliffhanger but I promise you will get another update tomorrow.Love u guys <3...