Chapter 9:Tears

Sorry guys I needed to post after 2 days but my sister doesn't let me use my laptop she keeps watching movies on it and I have right now literally snatched it from her otherwise I wouldn't be updating till the end of summer vacations.So here is the new chapter hope you like it.

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

December 10,2015 (Friday)

I haven't talked that much to Aisha I have seen her she comes around to hangout with Waliyha but we haven't had a proper conversation after the time when we were going back to my house after taking stuff for the sleepover from her house. I was sitting in my room talking to Louis on the phone he had just hung up cause it was time for his flight.I told him to wear glasses cause he had cried so much that his eyes would definitely be red.

He has been quiet upset since yesterday cause he went to London he was staying there for a few days before going to Doncaster to stay with his family.Yesterday in the morning he was coming back from a walk and he bumped into Eleanor he tried to talk to her but she said she never wants to see him again.I know what he did was bad he left her.People think that they both broke up because of the distance but that is definitively not the reason they had been together for four to five years and the distance didn't break them then then how did it break them now.

The real reason for them breaking up was because the management asked Louis that when are Eleanor and Louis going to get at least engaged and Louis told them clearly that not anytime soon cause he didn't want to rush things with her.But the management being the rude and mean black mailers they are told Louis that either he proposes to Eleanor or breaks up and if he doesn't do either of those things they will kick him out of the band.Louis tried his best to convince them but they are so selfish they thought that if he stayed like this fans will start to leave so he has to decide to make it permanent or to finish it for once and for all.Apparently Louis decided to end it.

Louis told her the reason but she hasn't spoken to Louis ever since.He called me and he was literally crying he kept telling me that he wants to say sorry to her about it and that he didn't want to ruin it all by asking her to marry him cause she would have said no.He was so miserable poor guy.Management has ruined many things of course they do it for our good mostly but sometimes they are not even sure if that thing will work for example I don't think if Louis hadn't left Eleanor and hadn't got engaged things would be the same as they were after they broke up.But the management doesn't seem to understand this and I don't think that they even have hearts or brains at all maybe they have a little one smaller than a one of a goat.

Suddenly I heard my name being called out making me snap out of my thoughts.I ran downstairs and it turned out to be my mum."Ya mom!" "Zayn I am trying a new Pakistani dish but I need some spices.Could you go and ask Aisha if she has these spices if not I have a lot of time so I will just go and get them but I don't want to leave Doniya with you guys she is kind of moody these days!!"she said sighing "Okay!You wouldn't mind if I stay with her for a while I am getting really bored" "No of course not just text me if you got all the spices and if not all of them then text the name of those that are still needed so I can go and get them!" "Okay!"I took the paper which had the list of spices written on it and got out of the house.I walked up to Aisha's doorstep and rang the bell once .

After a few minutes Aisha came and opened the door.Her hair was up in a messy bun she was wearing a grey and pink woolen sweater because of the cold December weather and black tights.She snapped me out of my thoughts "Hi Zayn!" "Hey Aisha!Mom wanted these spices for a new dish she is making"she took the slip from me and turned around and walking in .She turned around and saw that I was still standing outside "Zayn! Why are you still standing outside? Come in!" I stepped in and closed the door behind me.I followed her into the kitchen. She stared taking out bottles from a closet filled with them.

After a few minutes she packed about fifteen to twenty bottles in a bag."Whoa!Those are a lot of bottles!" "Ya but I have no idea what she is making!" "These must be heavy" "Awww!Can't you handle picking these up .Does the Bradford Bad Boi need help?" "Very Funny I can easily pick those up and stop calling me that I don't even say it anymore!" "Well I still say it and I will keep saying it no matter how many times you will stop me!"I rolled my eyes "Hey is your cousin gone back or something cause it is really quiet!" "I know but she has gone out for lunch a friend called and told her to meet him saying it is really urgent!Hey!Do you want to stay for hot chocolate I made some?" "Ya Sure! I was getting really bored at home!You can't do much being the only boy and my dad is gone too so it doesn't leave me a choice!"I said shrugging as she poured our hot chocolates and gave me my mug."Zayn can I ask you something?".

Cliffhanger !!!Sorry but I promise I will update tomorrow and I will give Aisha's (P.O.V) too it's been a while since a proper long Aisha's (P.O.V).