Chapter 60: Jason!

So guys I won't be able to update my other story tomorrow is the 10th Moharram most of you may not know what it is but you just need to know it is a pretty big thing cause there will be no wifi aur network tommorow the whole day! So sorry but yeah it is happening! Enjoy!

-Peace

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

Okay so you all must be confused as hell as to what happened to Alexa! So well what happened was about 1-2 days ago I got a call from her and she was a crying mess.She was alone at home as her mom went to get groceries and her father had gone to work.Her Ex-Boyfriend Jason he came over to her house and when she told him to leave he didn't afte rher insisting a lot for him to go and leave her alone he went after saying " I will come back for you I won't let a ***** like you stay with Harry Styles you will not be in the spot light any longer.I will humiliate you infront of the whole world and that boyfriend of yours would be unable to do anything to me!" Alexa was in tears when she finished telling me.I calmed her down saying he was just trying to scare her.

But just right now I got a call before I left Zayn's house .S he told me that she went clubbing with old friends and Jason came over there too WITH PAPPRAZZI he tried to get to handsy with her and she stopped him kept on doing it so once she spotted the paparazzi she left.Again being the creeper he is befor she could go he said "You can go to the other end of the worl and I will come there I won't let you live a life like you are with your stupid boyfriend and anyone who comes in my way GET'S IT!" she left and came back to Bradford tha night the first flight she could find and as her parents weren't at home she wrote them a letter.She told us she would be at my place in about 10 min and to be there cause she needs help. Ofcourse I and the girls would be there for her.We would do anything to help her.

At the moment we all were siiting in my room and I had taken out blankets 'Mean Girls' and 'Pitch Perfect' and had taken out Cookies and Cream and Choclate and Vanilla mix ice cream knowing these all were what we need to calm Alexa down.Suddenly he doorbell rang and we all ran to the door.I opened the door to see Alexa in simple jeanshorts and a plain black crop top and black flip flops.Her eyes and nose red from crying .She looked at me and I saw that her eyes were blurred.I embraced her in a hug the girls also joined as Alexa sobbed.We took her to my room and we all sat on the bed.

After a while when she stopped crying I spoke up "Lexa! Why did you leave?" I said softly with my arm around her shoulder.She sniffed before replying " I-I was scared he would spread rumors about me to the paps he already brought them and I didn't want ti lose him I really like Harry.He treats me like a princess and loves e with all his heart and I do to I don't want to hurt his feelings by some stupid rumor so I had to come here!" This time El hugged er too moving next to her " Awww! Alexa Harry trusts you he will never believe rumors like those he loves you like he never has to any girl.He loves you so much more than he loved Taylor.You make him happy.Much more happier than Taylor ever did!" This time Sophia stepped in " Now stop crying we won't let him do anything to you and your relationship with Harry!" .After this we all had a hug.

Suddenly Alexa gasped as she looked at Sophia.Sophia looked at her weirdly and asked " What happend Lexa?" Alexa lookd at her and pointed her finger to her hand slowly while her yes wide " You-You and L-Liam are engaged?" we all laughed while Sophia nodded shyly while mumbling " He proposed tonight!" Alexa jumped on her tackling her into a hug as they both lay flat on the bed. "Okay let's change and watch Mean Girls while shoving ice cream down our throats!" Alexa said standing up while clapping her hands.We all laughed and nodded. We watched the movie once we changed.I hope everything goes fine for Harry and Alexa!

2 weeks later

8th March '16

Tuesday

We had called Harry the right next day after Alexa came and told him everything he came up straight away. Jason was sending Alexa rude texts so I decided to talk to him about a week earlier.I called him and gave him a huge lecture as to how e should get the hell out of Alexa's life and leave her alone and that he is a jerk for trying to ruin his life and in response he told me I had made a big mistake by giving him a call and that I will suffer once he comes down to Bradofrd.He still sent texts and the boys got protecting over all of us girls and decided to stay with us till this Jason chapter doesn't come to an end.

At the moment I was at my house alone the girls had gone over to Zayns were the boys are with the girls.All the boys are there except Zayn he had gone with Tricia and Yaser to London for the award shows I think he is coming tomorrow.Oh Well! I just came over to my house as I came from school to get a bath.I took a bath and changed into yellow jeans with white lace shirt with a full white vest under it.I just blow dried my hair making it look wavy it was reaching a little lower than my hip I know it is abnormally long.Oh Well! I took my orange sling bag and stuffed it with my things I need for work cause I will go to the boutique straight from there(pic of her outfit on the side).I was drinking water when I heard the doorbell ring. I went forward and opened the door to see one person I didn't want to see in my whole life.

Anger boiled up in me " Hey Aisha!" I grunted back "Jason what are you doing here!" I said with hatred in my voice. "Oh I see you have to go somewhere! It is okay I am not going to keep you for long I just need Alexa!" he said with a stupid smirk . I rolled my eyes " She is not here at the moment!" his smirk turned into a frown with anger in his eyes "Look Aisha just tell me were she is cause if you don't you will regret plus you are probably alone so no one is here to save you!" "As if I am scared of you!" Jason had his smirk back " Oh then that is a problem!" he said lifting his fist to me.Before he cold move it even a inch toward me someone held his hand back making it unable for him to move! I looked back as Jason did the same.Oh My God! How the hell is he here?