Chapter 31: Tutoring?

I know I am delaying m updates but school is coming up and I am bus with arranging things and I had to go to a party Yesterday but I read stories too and the authors delay it for weeks so you guys can wait 2-3 days for me. I will try my best to update.Enjoy!Love you guys!!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

As I saw Safaa run to her room crying. She is my little sister and I am very protective for her and I love her with all my heart we are pretty close to each other.I looked down at Aisha she also looked at me confusion was visible on both of our faces.Then mom came in and the minute I looked at her face I could tell she was really angry.As soon as she saw us she smiled which was fake but it could be convincing for someone who has not spent most of their life with her unlike me.She spoke up breaking me from my trance."Hi Guys!Aisha were is Doniya?" Aisha smiled"We were talking but then she was tiered so she slept it has been like half an hour since she slept!" "Okay!"she aid going in the kitchen and me and Aisha followed her.

I finally gathered the courage to ask her the question which has constantly been bugging me"Mom why was Safaa crying?" Mom sighed and I know it was to control her anger"We got her report card she got a D in English so she got a scolding from her.I talked to her teacher she said that Safaa is really quiet in her class she doesn't ask questions when she doesn't understand something!" I sighed.I knew the reason why she is quiet she has always been quiet in front of her teachers she is scared of saying something wrong or for being scolded and she is specially scared of her English teacher she told me that and when I asked the reason she said that her English teacher scolds children a lot and she doesn't want to be scolded by her.

Before I could say something Aisha spoke up."Tricia I can talk to her I am going to be her teacher for English next year maybe she is scared to ask but she won't be when I teach her cause she knows me and for the concepts of this term I can tutor her and do all the things with her which were done this year for revision so in the next term finals she will cover up for this D!"Aisha took a deep breath after saying this.I was really relieved that Aisha was going to be her teacher cause she loves children and Safaa knows her so she won't ever be scared of her.Aisha looked at me she had bit her lip and nervousness was evident on her face I gave her a reassuring nod and slight smile.

It was a really good idea and I know that mom will agree on it she likes Aisha I overheard mom and Doniya talking and when Doniya asked mom about her she said she is very nice and about how glad she is that she is going to be Safaa's teacher.Mom suddenly spoke up "It is a good idea but What about your internship honey?" "Tricia don't worry about that that starts at 6 and ends at 8 Safaa's school ends at 1 I could come and tutor her anytime!" she smiled at mom.Mom looked at her unsure and then at me I gave her a nod.She smiled and hugged Aisha."Thank you hun!How much will you take for tutoring her?" Aisha looked at mom in shock "No Tricia!There is no way I am taking money from you. Safaa is like a sister to me and does any sister take money for helping her sister?" Mom smiled at her "Thank You so much hun!" "It's no problem!I am going to go have a chat with Safaa and tell her about this!" Aisha smiled and went towards Safaa's room.

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I knocked on Safaa's door.I am really excited to tutor Safaa she is really like the small sister I never had to me .I knocked on the door .This time a little voice replied "Who is it?" "Safaa baby!It's Aisha I need to tell you something!" she slowly opened the door.Her eyes were bloodshot and her hair was messy.I looked at her and pulled her in a hug "Awww!Saf baby!" she was sobbing now.I held her from  her shoulder and took her in her room.We both sat on her bed she rested her head on my shoulder. "Saf baby!Come on stop crying.This happens to a lot of people!" I said she stopped crying and looked up  at me.

"Do you know someone whom this happened to ?That too in their native language !" "Yes!" I said simply "Who?" "Me!Well not English but Urdu my native language!I was not always good in Urdu I a still not good.I had a million spelling mistakes but the marks were okay!But when I came in grade 7 my marks dropped I was shocked I had never got this low marks in anything but I didn't cry I worked extra hard in the next and in my finals  and guess what I got an A* in it. So your mom and I have decided that I will tutor you we will revise and now that I will be your teacher don't be scared to ask me anything in class!Okay?" "Okay!I love you Aisha!" "I love you too honey!" I said bringing her in a hug.I looked over her shoulder to see Zayn standing there leaning on the door frame smiling.He gave me a thumbs up and I smiled at him in return.

After that  me and Safaa talked about random things.It was about 6 and I went home cause I got a call from Saira that she is back and to come home for dinner.I said bye to everyone and Mr.Malik who had just returned he said thank you for helping Safaa and I just said the same thing I told Tricia.After eating dinner I stayed up and designed my other two dresses too one more to go.After that I showed them to Saira and she being herself told me that all the boys coming to the wedding would be behind me and I replied that with hitting her on the arm lightly and rolling my eyes.After that we both went to sleep cause we both were tiered.