Chapter 34: Plan

Really felt like writing another chapter. So guys the date in Chapter 32 so just so know it is 10 th and second of all it is 2016 as this book is in the future .So have you guys heard Drag Me Down?I am constantly hearing it from the day it has been released and I am listening to it right now too!So did you guys like the new song?

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

The past days or I should say since the start of January I haven't seen Aisha.She has been busy 24/7 she has her internship,job,tutoring plus the time she has left she is rehearsing or is with her cousins and sister out shopping or arranging things since Saira's wedding is really close.I have been hanging out with her cousins and Jawaad I have been friends with her cousins we like to hang out now and we are usually hanging with each other.We all surely have one thing in common that one of the reason we all are hanging out anywhere but home is that we want to get away from all the music and girls and dancing plus if we will go an Aunty will give us some work. Plus I have another reason too that when I went there after New Year most of her family was there at her house I went there for the first and last time up till now.So when I went there Aisha,Saira,Waliyha,Safaa and Aliyah had gone for shopping for some things they needed and at the last moment all the women adult /grownups said that they want to go too cause they need stuff for decoration and things like that so the house was filled with teenage girls and no men.

Flashback

5th January,2016

When  I went there the door was open so I went in just like that and once I entered the lounge were almost all the girls were they stopped everything they were doing and started running towards me.I literally sprinted and went as fast as I could like I was in a Olympics run I raced up the stairs and instantly went in to Aisha's room.Then I called Aisha while there was pretty intense pounding on the door.Aisha came back home once dropping everyone at the mall from her land cruiser and then right away brought the car to her house and she was literally screaming on top of her lungs but that seemed like a squeak and didn't have any effect on the mob of girls.But when she said "Tum sare abhi rukko warna tou naa tum logon ko shaadi pe aane ki ijaazat  ho gi aur na mere ghar mein kabhi bhi aane ki!(All of you stop right now or you won't be allowed to come to the wedding and won't be allowed to come in my house)" she said I could hear the faint noises  of her screaming but this was really clear to me and within seconds after her saying this all the pounding vanished and I could hear footsteps go down the stairs tons of footsteps.Finally Aisha looked at me "I am so sorry Zayn!I didn't know you were coming nor I had no idea my cousins were this crazy.I guess you shouldn't underestimate my family!" she sighed with anger evident on her face her voice a bit hoarse from screaming and face red with anger ."It's Okay!But to prevent that I am going and you should go back to the mall too!" I said getting down the stairs.Before going I gave Aisha a hug and I could literally feel the stares of Aisha's cousins at my back.

End Of Flashback

Suddenly my phone started to ring bringing me out of my thoughts.I picked the phone up and said in a bored tone"Hello!"the problem is I am at home and feeling really lazy all the guys are gone so I am having a lazy day "Hey!Zayn!" a loud and rather high pitched voice spoke up.I sighed as I knew in a second who was on the other side of the line "What Happened?" I said with zero enthusiasm in my voice and apparently Louis noticed "Wow!Nice to speak to you too Zayn!" he said with sarcasm dripping from his voice.I sighed as I heard shuffling in the background.

 "Hey Zayn!So we are coming to pick you up from your house you have half an hour to get ready we are going!" Liam spoke up in his daddy voice which clearly was a demand.I groaned and then spoke up in a whining voice "But Why?" "Simon has sent us he thought that when we have to come to Bradford tomorrow so we are coming now cause tomorrow it is Sunday and we have to get the fitting for the MTV awards done and the boutique were Aisha works is were we have to gt it done and it won't be open tomorrow so we have to go now get ready we have to go right away!"I sighed knowing that there is no way out at this plus now that I have to go to the boutique were Aisha works it's better it is much more better now I will get to see her and I am pretty sure that when we get there Aisha will be there too.I got up and hurried and got a bath.I changed into black jeans and a black half sleeves t-shirt I pulled up my black toms and as I was feeling lazy I wore a beanie instead of styling my hair.

I went down and saw Eleanor and Sophia with another girl.I thought they were coming day after tomorrow.Oh!.Well.Suddenly an idea struck to my mind.I got up and ran to the door.Just before I got out I screamed "Mom!I am going to Aisha's then I will go for a fitting Simon booked for me and the boys and the boys will pick me up from Aisha's house." with that I went out after hearing a faint "Okay" from her.I went to Aisha's front door while texting Liam to text me when he get's there.I would have told him I was at Aisha's but I don't want them to be mobbed so I decided against it.I knocked on the door.Within seconds it was opened by a little 7 year old girls .When she saw me she spoke up"Your Zayn Malik can I have your autograph?" she asked handing out a small piece of paper and pen "Sure!What's your name ?" "Malaika" I signed it while giving her a warm smile.She ran off and I came inside and in the lounge I saw the four girls coming down.

I gave them a smile and walked in front of them."Hey Girls!" I said with a cheeky grin."Hey!" they responded but Alexa kept quiet."Oh!Zayn this is my best friend and roommate in UNI Alexa!" she said pointing to the girls who was there with El and Sophia when they were going in the house"Hi!" I shook  hands and smiled at her and she smiled and responded with a "Hi!" .Suddenly I realized why I actually came here"Girls I need to take Aisha away for a minute!Thanks!" With that I dragged her to the completely empty kitchen the only place which was not already occupied by someone."Zayn I need to go!I am getting late." "One minute!Okay the boys think that the girls are coming day after tomorrow and the girls think the boys are coming tomorrow but the boys have decided they are coming in half an hour.Simon is sending us all to the boutique you work in for our clothes for the MTV awards.So when we get there we will send Louis and Liam to a room first and then you send El and Sophia there!" I said taking a deep breath once I finished my idea "Wow Malik! Nice idea!"I just smirked.Just then Sophia shouted "Aisha we are getting late!"she hugged me which made a big grin plaster on my face and said "See you there!" and ran out .

Then I thought about the reason I am doing this.I am not doing this for fun I am actually doing this for Liam after he came back from Bradford he couldn't spend time with Sophia cause she was gone for Christmas with her family an Liam had to go to his family so he hasn't seen her for quite a long time and he is not happy about that cause since he left for Bradford for Louis till now he hasn't seen Sophia at all.That is why he is pretty depressed these days so I am doing this mainly for him cause I want him to enjoy these long vacations cause we will be gone for another 6 months at least without a break after this .After 5 minutes of staying there I heard my phone buzz.I looked to see a text from Liam that he is here.I ran out of the house and into the car and we headed off to the boutique