Chapter 73: Meeting the Family

Okay so I am here guys sorry I was kind of busy this week. Well very busy anyway I am here now so here you go. Enjoy!

-Peace 

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

18'April'16

Monday

I was at the moment getting ready for the dinner with Zayn's family I was a bit nervous but I have met quite a few of Zayn's family so I hope the rest of them like me especially Zayn's grandmother. Today was the first working day for me and in there was a whole long assembly with their principle Mrs.Schrwizing. I know weird name . She gave this whole speech of how no one will ask any question regarding our personal lives and by our I mean Safaa and Me now that I am engaged to Zayn.I was feeling so bad for those kids cause if they did in anyway and the person will be suspended until me and Safaa came back from Pakistan which is like in 3 months.

Anyway I went towards my closet to get something to wear. After a lot of searching I found this really cute long shirt almost reaching my feet. It was this foresty bright green with pink and silver embroidery on it's sleeves and chest and a little of it near the hip. It wasn't too over it was a bit casual and meaning it was just perfect(pic of outfit on the side). I lid it out on my bed with pink tights and a pink dupatta with green borders. I laid the outfit on the bed.

I at the time was still in the outfit that I wore at school which was a grey crop top with DON'T written a black tanktop over it I was wearing dark blue fitted jeans over it with black sandals a black bag and bracele and I also had black shades with it and my hair was in a bun. I opened my hair and straightened it and then curled it from the tips and then started on my make up. I put on pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner on the op winging it and black masscara. I put on light pink make up. I took out my blush brush but I couldn't find my bronze blush. I then remembered I gave it to Alexa. I went out of my room and straight into Alexa's to see she was skyping Harry. "Oh! Sorry guys but lex I need my bronze blush!" I said looking at Lex . " Oh Yeah I will go get it!" she said getting up and vanishing in her closet. Alexa went in and I looked at Harry and he was staring back at me with a cheeky smile.

 I rolled my eyes having a bit off idea what he was thinking about ." What going on in that mind of yours Styles!" "Noothing... Just thinking !" "What?" I said eyeing him already dreading what he was going to say "Where are you going?" he said raising an eyebrow "Oh! Zayn's family invited everyone for dinner cause his grandmother wanted to meet me!" I said smiling "Are you sure!" " Liar! You are...." Harry said teasingly. "Am I...?" I said getting annoyed .Just then Alexa came back with the blush "Here Ash!" "Thanks!" I said eyeing Harry as he looked at me with a cheeky smile. Alexa looked at the two of us confused about what was going on. I was about to go out when I heard Harry scream "Your going on your first date with wittle Zayn!" I rolled my eyes and went away saying "Alexa control your boyfriend or the next time you'll see him he will have a distorted face!" and I could hear Harry laughing at the fact how easily he got to me and as a fact he knew he managed to get me to blush cause I HATE it when I blush.

I went into my room and start to put on my make up. I was wearig my earrings when the bell went off " Lex please do me a favour and leave your boyfreind and open the door!" I said knowing she would tell me to open the door. "Why can't you?" she shouted back "I am getting ready!" I guess Alea went to open the door cause after some time I heard some muffles and the closing of the door. "Ash your fiance is here!" "Okay!Thanks babe!" I did't hear a reply but soon I felt something wet on my cheek and guess what Alexa kissed my cheek "Your Welcome bae!" "ALEXA! You ruined my blush!" I said whining. 

I heard laughing and it was one and only Ash pissing HARRY STYLES "Shut up styles or I will make your travel to Karachi which is almost 8 hrs HELL!" I was at the moment beyond pissed. Soon I heard the door of my room open but I was too busy putting the silver nose top in my nose peircing. Soon two hands snaked around my waist "Hey babe!" "Hi!" "You know I missed you alot!" he said pulling me closer as his head was set in the crook of my neck. I smiled at this and let out a giggle. I put in my nose ring and turned around in his arms as he stood straight.

 I put my arms around his neck "You know we met about 3 hours earlier!" "Really I don't remember!" he said seeming as he was tryig hard to remember "Okay it was when you came to pick up Safaa!" "Who is Safaa!" "Your sister you idiot!" I said hitting the back of his head as he laughed. "Now let me go I need to change!" "Why you look beautiful in this you don't need to!" he said settling his head in the crook of ym neck. I laughed "Thank you but I don't want to seem like I was dragged to that dinner!" I said breaking his hold as he groaned and I went into the walk in closet . 

I locked the doors and changed.I got out to see Zayn on my bed with my eyelash curler in his hand as he looked at it like as if it was an ancient artifact. "What the freakin' hell is this?" he said looking at me. I laughed and went to pick my bag "It is an eyelash curler!" "But I like your eyelashes like they are!" he said pouting at me. I laughed "Sure you do!" I said dragging him out of the room. "I do!" . With that we went to Zayn's Aunt Zileh's house . The rest of the Malik's are already there so we went straight to their house which was like a 15 min drive. We reached the house and there were lot's of car's there already. Wow this is a big family.

 We got out and rang the bell. Soon the door was answered by Aunt Zileh and I have met her before once or twice and she is really nice in person. "Oh Aisha dear!How are you?" she asked engulfing me in a hug. I smiled widely at her "I am perfectly fine. How are you Aunt Zileh?" "I am perfect honey even more now that I know that this stupid boy finally asked you before someone else did !" she said hitting the back of Zayn's head. I laughed as she then hugged Zayn. We walked in and everyone was sitting on couches chatting away I could hear all the girls chattting away upstairs and kids were running and playing outside in th backyard.

 Tricia suddenly appeared "Aisha honey you look absolutely beautiful!" she said engulfing me in a motherly hug. I hugged back "So do you!" "Thank you! Anyway Zayn's dadi is waiting for you she hasn't stopped asking about you!" Tricia led me to another room. It was the drawing room and Zayn's adi was sitting on it. She wasn't really week she was talking away with Aunt Sarwat. She was pretty healthy but her skin was wrinkled obviously. She had this slightly tanned skin and she had that pakistani touch to her face. 

She looked at me as soon as she heard Tricia saying "There here!" I went towards her as she looked at me with a small smile on her face "Assalamulaikum!" I said as she reached out to hug me . She hugged me gently not too tight that it would crush me . "Walaikumassalam! Kesi ho beta(How are you honey?)" she asked as I pulled away and she made me sit beside me  "Mein bilkul theek ! Aap ki tabyat kaisi hai? (I am perfectly fine! How is your health?)" "Bilkul theek! (Perfectly fine!)" She said in a soft voice.She cupped my face in her hands and I gave her a soft smile "Absolutely beautiful!" " Zayn!Don't leave this one otherwise someone else will take her. I am warning you!" "Dado! I won't I promise she is too special to me and she was definetely too hard to get!" Zayn said sitting behind me on the couch snaking a hand around my waist as I blushed hard and he just laughed in response as he kissed my cheek making me blush even more.

 "Stop making the girl blush with your cheeky acts Zayn!" dadi said slapping Zayn's hand from my waist. "What she is my fiance can't I even kiss her on the cheek!" Zayn asked in a defended tone. "You are being annoying Zayn if you keep doing this she will leave you!"she said rolling her eyes .

 "Honey don't leave him . He is just like his father so I am going to tell you the same thing I told Tricia. Just be patient he can be really childish and idiotic sometimes but he can be a sweetheart too and he has a short temper but it won't last for long!" I laughed at this and Zayn looked utterly offended and looked at his grandmother " That hurt!" he said putting his hand on his heart. "It's true!" his grandmother said making him role his eys as I looked at the two of them in amuesment. The rest of the evening went like this with lot's of laughing meeting people gossiping trying to remember names and just having fun. 

I truly felt like I was a part of this big family were everybody are looking out for eachother loving eachother unconditionaly and having eachother's backs. I am so glad to be a part of a family like this and there is one thing I will never forget I will never leave Zayn no matter what!