Chapter 67: Mission Accomplished

So guys I know I left you at a cliffhanger so here is an update as one of my followers was insisting on it (you know who you are!).Enjoy!

-Peace

ZAYN (P.O.V)

Finally I can do this uptill now my whole plan is going perfectly uptill now. I talked to Scott and he is going according to the plan the last step was that we get the award and we did. I stood behind Aisha and as Scott looked at me and spoke up "What do you think Zayn?" I got down on one knee and everyone gasped . As I saw Aisha turn around I took out the white velvet box. As Aisha turned around her eyes widened as she saw me there and put her hand o her mouth tears welling up in her eyes " Aisha I still remember that day when I first saw you. The first glance at you and that is when I started to fall! I would have done this way before but I wanted to give you time! Aisha Ali Khan will you marry me?" I said biting my lip as the whole crowd went silent.

A tear fell down as she nodded and whispered a small ' Yes' which only I was able to hear. The whole crowd erupted into cheers. I had a big grin plastered on my face as well as Aisha's . I got up and took out the diamond ring out of the box and placed it on her ring finger. She looked down on it still smiling. The ring had a big square diamond in the center with small ones surrounding it and all around the band . I smiled at her as she pulled me into a hug and spinned her around once. As we stopped we put our forheads togehter. I saw she had a few tears as she smiled widely. I reached out and wiped the tears and kissed her forhead as she closed her eyes. I finally spoke up the three words I wanted to say for so long "I love you!" She looked at me from under her long eyelashes "I love you too!" we both smiled .

As we got off the stage as everybody clapped and hooted. As we got down people 'Congratulated' us and we said our 'Thank You's'. As we got to our seats I saw that Niall had shifted his seat to Aisha's . All the girls got up and congratulated her hugging her as the boys did to me . We all sat down and Aisha sat down next to me. Suddenly I got a text message.......

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I am so shocked but happy at the same time. It is unbelievable that Zayn LOVES me. I am feeling on the top of the world but suddenly realisaton hit me. I turned to Zayn to ask im but before I could he spoke up "Hey I got a text from mum she wants to talk to you and me so she has called both of us!" "Now?" he nodded in reply. I stood up holding m dress in one hand preventing any chances of me tripping and interlocking fingers with Zayn from the other "Oooohhh were are the two of you going?" El said wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes "Tricia called us!" I stated but that smirk didn't wipe off of her face and she spoke up with raised eyebrows "That is going to be Mum for you now young lady!" she said with a stern look. I rolled my eyes and saying whatever I wne taway with Zayna s he ad the others conitnued to laugh.

We walked down the carpet to Tricia's seats. We finally reached there and all the girls embraced me in a hug once prying me away from Zayn. I laughed at this "Hey leave my fiance' alone!" The girls moved away from me with raised eyebrows as Tricia and Yaser sat there looking at us while Zakir was placed in Tricia's lap. As Zayn saw the look on the girls faces he mumbled and 'Oh Boy!' looking at the ground rubbing his neck.

Doni spoke up " Zayn I woul like to le you know that before you two even met we had met well atleast Wali and Saf had met Aisha and become friends before you even saw her!" with that Wali continued "Plus she is OUR friend before she is your fiance'!" and Saf continued "And she is my tutor and teacher and any of us aren't lesbos so just stop being over protective!" I laughed at Saf's line as Zayn grew blank not knowing what to say in response. Tricia spoke up then "Okay Yaser you and Zayn go do something for a while me and the girls need to talk to Aisha!" Trcia gave a stern look to the guys and they went away mumbling something un audible.But what does Trcia want to talk to me about?