Chapter 21: He's Here???

I know I didn't update yesterday but I swear I have a good reason.Yesterday there was a electricity breakdown in our whole city so no internet.The electricity didn't come till 4 pm today so I typed half of this yesterday on word.But still to make it up to you double update.So Enjoy this one ad you will be getting another update later today.

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

Me and the girls were all finally ready. Thank God we all got to the parlor right on time for our appointment .I finally got to know what I am going to wear. I am wearing a light blue and gold sari with a gold sequined blouse. I have golden heels to go with it. I have golden and a little bit of blue as eye shadow and the rest was just simple light pink lipstick very little bit of foundation and pink blush and my hair was straightened. Eleanor's sari was just like mine but she had it black and gold .Waliyha had a red and gold long flowy shirt with red pants and Safaa had simple golden and black almost exactly like Waliyha's. Saniya was wearing a dress somewhat like Safaa and Waliyha's but hers was peachish pink and gold Saira being the bride had white and gold sari she had pretty simple make up and her hair was an elegant updo.She looked really pretty.

After getting ready we all got into the car which now had a driver to drive it. We arrived at Ali's house to see lots of car's there already. I had messaged Ahmed that we were outside he had to message us so we can come inside. My phone buzzed. I got a message from Ahmed telling it was time. Before we got out I messaged Zayn that we were coming so he doesn't let Louis go anywhere. Me and the girls got out and then helped Saira get out. We entered the house and went towards the living room where everyone was. We entered and everyone was looking towards us. I looked at Louis and he was looking at Eleanor shocked .Then I turned towards Eleanor who looked shock she looked at Louis for a few seconds in shock then she turned towards me and started glaring at me.I looked in the front.

She also stopped glaring at me and looked at the front as we passed the boys and Zayn's families table. I don't know why but I felt someone staring at me from the back. I turned around to see Zayn staring at me up and down. He probably noticed I saw and gave me a sheepish grin. I smiled back and blushed. Saira unfortunately saw that and she just had to say something. She came close to my ear and whispered "He was so checking you out! I guess after getting Lou and El together it is both of your turn next." she said with a smirk "I don't know what you're talking about" I whispered back a smile still on my lips. She laughed a little but no one could hear it and then continued "You both so love each other! You are my cousin I know you inside and out I can see the way you look at him and if you catch him looking at you then you start blushing. Trust me he loves you too!" "But right now you are getting g engaged so let's focus on that!" I whispered as she sat down next to Ali. As I walked away from the couch Eleanor held me from the arm and took me to a side.

ELEANOR'S (P.O.V)

Oh My God! What the hell! Am I hallucinating or is Louis seriously here. But by the looks of his face it doesn't look like he was expecting me but he is staring at me up and down. I look away blushing. Then I realize who could have done this. I turned and glared at her while walking. She looked down probably getting scared by the way I was looking at her. I turn away still smiling just for Saira. I don' want to ruin her engagement. I see Aisha turn around and when she turns back she is blushing. I turn around in curiosity of why she is blushing. I turn around in curiosity to see Zayn staring at her. He was so checking her out. All these boys are the same they are never going to change! I shook my head and turned around with a smile.

 As we settle Saira down next to Ali I talk to Saira's mom for a minute or two. I turn around to Aisha walking away from me.I rush to her I grab her arm and take her to a side. I turn her around "Aisha what is going on tell me know!" I said in a demanding tone. "I don't know what you are talking about!" she said shrugging. Oh she is not playing that game with me." Aisha that is not working with me! I am your best friend I can see through you. Spill now!" I said again. She sighed and started to speak. But before she could say anything I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around. Oh Boy!

LOUIS'S (P.O.V)

Oh My God! El looked so beautiful! I wasn't shocked at seeing her I was already prepared for that. But what shocked me was that when I thought that she couldn't get any more beautiful I saw this. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Zayn "Yeah Mate!" "I think you should stop staring!" he said smirking. I scoffed "Like you weren't checking Aisha out when she was walking down the aisle!" I said with a smirk "Oh Please!" "Zayn I wasn't the only one to notice Aisha, Saira and Eleanor noticed too!" He looked down at my sentence. I said in a sincere voice but then my smirk came back as I continued "You know! Aisha blushed when she saw you staring at her!That is a good sign!" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

 "How would you happen to know that?" Zayn crossed his arms over his chest and raised both of his eyebrows. "As I said I am not only the sass master I am also the love expert!" I said making a heart with both of my hands.He laughed and shook his head before saying "Well! Mr.Love Expert it's the perfect time for that surprise!" he said pointing to Eleanor and Aisha who were talking in a side."Are you sure?"I asked biting my lip as nervousness flashed over my face."It's now or never!".I stood up and took a deep breath.Here goes nothing!