Chapter 8: I know!

So guys you might be thinking by the story that everything is going too fast and stuff but I swear this story is much more longer than you think it is not even close to it's end so just relax and enjoy the story.(BTW just saying there are lot's of weddings except Aisha and Zayn's wedding so just look out and tell me who do you think is going to get married except Zayn and Aisha!)

AISHA'S(P.O.V)

"Guy's do you know why Zayn left Perrie just a week before the engagement?" "Yaaa they didn't love each other that way that's why!Everyone knows that!" "That is what they say to the press cause he doesn't want to end Perrie's carrier and want her to have a grudge with him!I know the real reason!" "What is it?" "Do you guys know it?" "Yes but we want to hear what you know if you have got it wrong we will tell the real reason!" "Okay!Perrie cheated on Zayn with a guy!Zayn got to know and broke up with her!".They both stood there shocked their mouths open and eyes wide open.

Finally Waliyha broke the silence "How...How did you get to know?" before I could start explaining how I knew it Safaa spoke up "Did the boys tell you?Mom?Zayn?" "Guys no one told me.I even know how he got to know!"Waliyha piped in "How?" "He got a DVD from some one showing her with a guy in a club in Chicago.The person also sent a note telling him how he/she got there.She came their to pick up her/his friend who was there cause her boyfriend broke up with her in that bar and left her there so she needed a ride I even know the bar's name 'Rock n Roll'"I finished it all up and took a deep breath as I said it all in one breath.

"How do you know all this ?" Safaa said furrowing her eyebrows .Waliyha said raising one of her eyebrows "By any chance did you sneak into Zayn's room cause your inner secret fangirl mode was activated" I started laughing at this I didn't mind what she said I could also think those kind of things in this kind of situations "No,first of all I am not a secret fangirl and second of all I don't even know which one is his room!" "Then how do you know?" Waliyha raised both of her eyebrows.My smile disappeared and my nervousness returned"Just don't tell anyone up till now only me and Saira know about it!Okay?" "Okay!"both of them said "Guys I know this cause I was the person who sent it in the first place!Just don't be angry with me!".

They both paused for some time.Suddenly Waliyha spoke up "Why would we be angry?" Safaa joined her "Ya!you did the right thing by telling him.Sure it hurt him for a few time but that had to happen sooner or later cause eventually SHE would have left him!" I bit my lip "So you aren't mad at all?" "No!" I took a sigh of relief.Suddenly they both hugged me I hugged back thinking it is what I should do ."Thank you for giving that DVD to Zayn!"Safaa said releasing me but Waliyha still held me in the hug "Thank You for saving my brother from a really big mistake!" she said releasing me."It was my duty as a Muslim!Let's go to sleep it is 2 in the morning.After that we all just slept saying goodnight to each other.

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

(next day)

I woke up at about 12 in the morning my room was empty with mattresses and quilts laying on the floor probably the boys already got up they were going back today they were just here for 1 day anyway.Last night me and the boys thought about my problem for a while and we ended up deciding that I will talk to her as a friend and not make any move for our relationship and when the right time to take that step has come I will propose and by the'right time'I mean when there are proposals starting to come.But I don't think she will tell me about those proposals but she will tell Safaa and Waliyha so I guess I will have to tell them about my feelings.Plus in this time I can actually make my decision clear if I really love her or not.

I took a quick shower and went downstairs to see all the boys and girls sitting on the dining table all ready and eating breakfast and my mom was cooking.As I entered the kitchen Waliyha looked up and being her own little over smart self she said "Oh Guys sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up!"I rolled my eyes as everyone (including Aisha)looked up and started laughing.I sat beside Louis and in front of Aisha.Aisha was wearing the same clothes as she was yesterday at Dinner time just that right now she had no make up on.But the make up didn't really make a difference she is still equally pretty(I guess I am being too cheesy).

"Zaynie Paynie you look so cute when you roll your eyes"Louis said pinching my cheeks.Aisha looked up and I could tell she was trying to hold her laughter in as she just looked down and ate her breakfast.I slapped Louis hand away and started eating .Suddenly Aisha's phone rang and she picked it up while cleaning her hands with a tissue and putting her dishes in the sink .

"Hello!" "Ya!Okay I am coming!" "Calm Down I am coming and this better be good you have been making me wait since yesterday!" she closed her phone and caught me staring at her.She looked down blushing.Then looked up to Waliyha "Waliyha I need to go Saira is home and she needs to tell me something which is obviously really important!" she said picking her bag which had her things which she brought for the night and purse from the kitchen counter .

I didn't notice them there .Waliyha said hugging her "Okay!I will see you later!" Safaa also gave her a hug"Okay!Thank You Tricia I had a wonderful time Yesterday and the Dinner and Breakfast was amazing!" "Thank You honey!And I loved having you over!" She hugged mom .Then she turned towards us boys we all stood up and gave her a hug .After she hugged all of us but when she hugged me it felt like fireworks had ignited inside me .It felt weird were she touched me even after she hugged me .After she released me from the hug she said "Guys!Thank You I had a lot of fun last night!Bye!".With that she left closing the door behind her.

We all sat down and finished our breakfast.After finishing my breakfast I said bye to the boys.As they were about to go they all turned to me "If you need help with her tell me I am not only sass master but I am a love expert too!"Louis said putting a hand over his heart.I chuckled "Yeah sure I will!".Niall turned towards me "No man!Seriously!If you need help tell us!" "I promise I will!" "Make sure to tell your sisters everything so they can help otherwise you are gone man!"Harry said.I rolled my eyes"Thanks Harold that was very motivational for me!"(Note the sarcasm).Lastly Liam turned towards me "Man don't forget that you have to write the starting of the first single of the sixth album we need it by February so we can all finish the rest of it record it ,record the video and then send it so w can do it before the MTV music awards!" "Yeah man I remember I am working on the song .But it takes time!But trust me you will get it in time."With that they all left .

I went upstairs and knocked on Waliyha's room door .She opened it in a few minutes."What happened Zayn?" "I need to talk to you!" "Okay!Come on!".I went inside and sat on the edge of her bed."Now what did you want to talk, about?" "I need your help!" "For what?".I explained everything to her .About my feelings for Aisha what me and the boys decided to do about this and how I needed her help!After sometime of staying quiet Waliyha finally spoke up"Zayn are you sure about your feelings?I can see it in your eyes but are you sure?" "Waliyha I have never felt like this about a girl in a longtime and my feelings towards her are true!" "Okay!Then I will help you,But if she doesn't feel the same about you don't be disappointed!" "I won't cause I will know that I at least tried!Thanks little sis!"with that I went out of the room and into mine.I called the boys and told them everything about what me and Waliyha talked about and stuff.