[[ ONLY MINE ]] JEON JUNGK...

Per pearls_1103

" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart... Mรฉs

introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18
ch 19
ch 20
ch 21
ch 22
ch 23
ch 24
ch 25
ch 26 ( final chapter )
epilogue ๐Ÿ’œ

ch 4

20.1K 571 137
Per pearls_1103

"don't worry sweetheart , you will be mine soon "

Note

(As you guys know that this book will contain many mature scene so I wanna tell you all that Iam not gonna warn you before any smut scene so read this book on your own risk ) ....... ......

Jungkook plant opened wet mouth kisses on yn's cleveage while yn whimper and started to play with jungkook's hair , feeling the infinite pleasure .....

" Sweetheart do you know how much I love you?" Jungkook said while biting, licking yn's earlobe ...

Yn moan and arch her back in pleasure
" Jungkook plss "

" Let me show you how much I love you "
Jungkook said while his tongue roam around her ear to her neck licking and sucking her each and every part of her body

His hand started to going down and spread his sweetheart's legs Soo he can thrust her good ...

" Swear to God sweetheart you taste's soo fucking good " jungkook said while sucking yn's neck , making hickeys on her neck

He was just about to slam his manhood deep inside her but suddenly alarm ring making jungkook up from his wet dream.......

He got up in his bed while cursing the alarm .
" Fuck , this shit ruined my moment"
Jk said while caressing his clothed manhood which is now hard as rock .

Jk chuckled a little thinking that now her sweetheart is even coming in his dreams now......

how beautiful she will look under him , under his mercy ....
He can't help but to making fantasy's about himself and her ....

" Fuck " jungkook said again while remembering the hot dream he just saw ..

After shrugging all the dirty things inside his mind ,He stared to walk towards the bath room to done his morning routine and of course to calm his member down ...

He was also happy today as he was going to meet his soon to be father in law.

____________________________________________________________________________

" Actually Mr park I really liked your ideas so Iam ready for the collaboration " jungkook said with a cold face while actually being impressed by his sweetheart's father work . .

" I really appreciate your decision Mr Jeon , Iam very thankful to you for collaborating with us " Mr park aka yn's dad said while a soft smile plastered on his face where jungkook nod ....

That both stand up shaking their hands while Mr park said

" You are too young to be this much successful Mr Jeon , Iam really proud of you " Mr park said ,being impressed by jungkook for his passion in work . No wonder why jungkook is the mast successful businessman in the whole Asia ...

"Thank you for you compliment,Mr park " jungkook said while a little smile plastered on his face

"Mr Jeon if you are free tommorow night , plss have a dinner with my family I would love to introduce you with my family "

Mr park said even though he know that there is no way jungkook would accept that but Mr park still asked him , inviting for dinner with his family

But Jungkook reply made him little shocked ...

" Ofc I would love to have a dinner with your family Mr park "

That make Mr park beyond happy so he happily thanked jungkook for accepting his invitation ...

Where jungkook is also really happy as he is finally going to meet his love , his sweetheart , his yn .......

He didn't miss his chance to impress his father in law by his work .

And when he got invitation by his father , jungkook didn't even hesitate to accept his invitation ...

Mr park eyes gleamed in admiration as he also wanted a boy like jungkook to marry his daughter ...

Like any other father he also wanted a successful partner for his daughter and jungkook is perfect by Mr park perspective but he also knew it can't happen as he is really successful and he already engaged with Lisa so he didn't further think about that

Tommorow evening

______________________________________

At Xxx restaurant ......

Park family was sitting in the most luxurious restaurant in Korea as they are going to have dinner with the biggest businessman in Asia

There are Mr park , Mrs park and ofc yn ......

Yn Was also nervous to meet his dad business partner for the first time as she is a shy timid
and nervous girl ....

But who is going to tell her that she has already meet him in the past ...

When yn was looking down at her lap Mr and Mrs park suddenly got up bowing to someone as respect so yn stand up and also bowed to the business partner of his dad but when she lift her eyes , wanted to take a look of his dad business partner . she was stunned ......

She was stunned to see the man whom She bumped on the business party back then .......

Never ever in her life she thinks that she will again see that handsome man .But now he is infront of her staring at her in the same way that he saw her for the first time .....

He was handsome , more than she saw him in at their last encounter .... She was shocked to know that he is the business partner of his dad ....

Jungkook pov

When jk reached at the restaurant he saw Mr and Mrs park at the table , he went towards them and bowed to them also ,showing respect as he is younger then them but when his eyes fell on yn , he again fall for her ......

She looks more beautiful to him this time , more cute , more innocent , more naive and more delicious ............

He can clearly see her confuse yet shocked face ...

He smiled to himself realising that she didn't even knew him in actual ...

But without making it obvious he sat down on his chair and told 'em to sit too ...

" I really appreciate to join the dinner Mr Jeon plss meet my wife and my daughter yn "
Mr park said while smiling , introducing his small family to jungkook where jungkook smile at him also but not too much ....

" Nice to meet you all " jungkook said with a cold face while his eyes stuck on yn's body ,checking her out where yn's eyes were on her lap can't able to bear his dark stares ....

Time skip

When Mr and Mrs park was talking with jungkook about his life they were impressed by jungkook by his professionalism in work and his hardworking nature ......

Yn was eating her dinner peacefully
While looking down , avoid to have any contact with his father's partner knowing damn well that his intentions towards her is not good ...

But she can't help but to look at his handsome devilishing face , so handsome ,so hot ...

Where Everytime jungkook got any chance , he will look at yn with hawk
eyes like instead of the food he wanted to eat her ....

Suddenly some wine accidentally spill on jk suit which started Mr and Mrs park ...

"Oh no !! " Mrs park said

" It's ok , I can manage just show me the restroom of the restaurant " jk said with a calm face , didn't even bother but
in his mind he smirk realising his plan worked really well ...

"Yn go and help jungkook ,show him the restroom as you often came in this restaurant ,you know this restaurant well "

Mr park said while Mrs park nodded without knowing that the consequences may be bad .....

Where yn can't help but to get up while consoling herself that everything will be fine even though she is scared as fuck ..

'Oh yn why are you scared everything will be fine right !?, He must be forgotten me '

yn console herself in her mind . But who's gonna tell her that even for a second jungkook didn't forget her infact he thinks about her all the time .....

He is crazy for her .

Yn was walking fast as she just wanna show him the restroom and go back to her parents as soon as possible but little did she know this ain't gonna happen ....

Where jungkook was walking behind her smiling like a madman , he can see the clear anxiousness in yn's body .

Damn ! She drives him crazy .

When they both reached at the restroom yn said " the restroom " while keeping her eyes on the ground where jungkook had a playful expression in his face , finding her soo cute ..

Yn was just about to turn back, wanted to run away from him as there was no one except them so it can be dangerous for her to be with him but all in sudden Jungkook grasp her wrist push inside the restroom and locked the door .

Yn let out gasp when jungkook lift her up placing on the counter of restroom ..

Yn was so shocked that she didn't even realize what was happening ..

Jungkook made himself adjust between yns legs and said ( it's not what you thinking dirty minded people 😏🌝)

"Now where you will run sweetheart ?? "

______________________________________
End

Did I said double update ????

Hell yeah !!!!!!!

Enjoy 💜 🥰
By by for now

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

244K 7K 39
"Stop it Jungkook! I am literally four years older than you." you say out of frustration. He has been seducing you way too much. "I know you want me...
327K 24.1K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
34.4K 1.1K 34
โ€ขFirst book of [Mafia forbidden Love series]๐Ÿ‘‡ Mafia Caretaker jkff ๐Ÿ”ฅ โ€ขSecond book of[ Mafia forbidden Love series]๐Ÿ‘‡ No hate no rival jkff ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mi...