《~FATED JOURNEY~》

By Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... More

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82 (END)
Happy announcement

Episode 76

1.6K 83 10
By Sassy-San

Sachi's POV

I woke up feeling Sanjh's hot breath on my face, I slowly opened my eyes just to see him so close to my face. He didn't even kiss me, was just looking at my face, not controlling myself I pecked his lips saying "What are you looking at my face in morning?" He pecked my forehead saying "Nothing just looking how pretty you look when you sleep."

I giggled saying "I'm not that pretty Sanjh." He shook his head saying "In my eyes you're my miss universe." I laughed on his cheesy dialogue saying "Get up baby, we need to go to venue also." He nodded and got up saying "I ordered a makeup artist just cooperate with her." I shook my head saying "Why did you do that?"

"I want to see you as my bride Sachi, just do what I say? Hmm?" I nodded hearing him and went to washroom after giving Sanjh his clothes saying "Go to another room for today because you told that makeup artist." he nodded taking his all clothes. I wore a kurti first checking everything downstairs when Maa shouted on me saying "Sachi we need this marriage on time, get ready and check on Aaruhi."

I nodded and went inside my room wearing my marriage lehenga and within few minutes the makeup artist came saying "Mr. Rajvanshi said that we need to give you a look like bride." I nodded sighing and they laughed thinking how I'm going to work doing this shit now. It took me 1 and half hour to get ready and finally now I can check on Aaruhi, I took car and went to hotel where this wedding is held.

I rushed downstairs and went to bride's room finding Aaruhi was almost ready, she smiled looking at me saying "You're looking same as your day of marriage just your head is not covered with chunni now." I nodded saying "I didn't put that purposely because you need to look like bride madam." she nodded and that's when we heard a sound of barat.

(Sachi's wedding outfit)

I smiled saying "Because of you I am not able to attend my brother in law's barat." she looked down blushing saying "Sachi, I'm feeling really weird." I smiled saying "Because this feeling every girl feels when she hears this sound of barat started increasing." She looked at me saying "Sachi, everything will be ok? Did I take right decision? Now I want to run away from here, I'm nervous, sad, happy, scared and what not."

I put my hand on her shoulder saying "Don't think too much this is just mixed emotion when you see Sameer bhai wearing his groom clothes waiting for you in mandap you will forget everything Aaru. And about you decision I think you don't need to think is correct or not now because Sameer bhai is already your child's dad so...." Hearing me she put her hand on her face saying "I totally forgot that I'm pregnant."

I laughed on her and she caressed her belly saying "Sorry mommy forgot about my babie..." I smiled looking at her, I want to feel this. I also want to become mom but Sanjh gives daily birth controlling pills and he is still not ready for kid and I also think I'm not totally mature to take care of kid but looking at all of this I also want...

My thinking chain broke when we heard my mother's voice "Aaruhi we need to go to mandap, everyone is waiting for you mostly your impatient husband." hearing Mom I nodded and Aaruhi held my hand tightly saying "I'm scared..." I patted her hand saying "I'm with you don't worry." she nodded and we started walking outside.

More than her I'm nervous because I also didn't see Sanjh from morning of course, he was with Sameer bhai all the time, he is coming from groom's side. Aaruhi and me started walking when I looked up and the first face came in front of me was Sanjh's, who was standing beside Sameer bhai. I looked at him and diverted my face feeling shy by his intense stare on me, I looked at Sameer bhai and smiled whispering in Aaruhi's ear "Look at Sameer bhai Aaru."

Hearing me she slowly looked at him and blushed looking down making me smile at them. When we were about to reach, Sameer bhai came and held Aaruhi's hand in his and took her on little stage where they will perceive their little puja and varmala. I stood there beside that stage ignoring someone's gaze until I felt Sanjh's hand on my bare waist.

I looked at him saying "Don't do that everyone is here Sanjh..." He looked at me without saying anything and I admired him again. He was wearing everything as same as that of our marriage day. Looking at me he said whispering "Don't stare at me like you are going to eat me Mrs. Rajvanshi now." I blushed on his words shaking my head looking at Sameer bhai and Aaruhi who was taking their jaimala from Samaira.

(Sanjh's wedding outfit)

They made them wear those to each other still being behind hearing all mantras and pandit ji said "Groom's or bride's sibling anyone can do a gathbandhan." hearing that I was about to go to do that but a very excited Samaira ran saying "I'm sister of both of them, can I pandit ji." hearing her everyone smiled and pandit ji nodded his head.

But someone caught my attention and that is none other than Sparsh who had little spark in his eyes looking at our happy Samaira. Samaira did their gathbandhan and pandit ji said "Get up and do pheras holding your hands with each other around holy fire." hearing that they both nodded and started doing that.

Then Sanjh said "They are looking so happy." I nodded smiling putting my head on his shoulder saying "Hope we also had marriage like them." He hmmed and they sat when Sameer bhai made her wear mangalsutra and put parted hairs vermillion then the pandit ji declared them as a married couple.

Hearing that everyone started giving them blessings and photographer started their work. I said looking at Sanjh "Sanjh let's meet everyone and check on food." he shook his head saying "Noo, you're coming with me." saying this he held my hand dragging me with him in garden area, there was not that much crowd.

We went there and I said "What Sanjh?" He showed me a little place on that garden decorated very well as a marriage mandap, I looked at him shockingly saying "What is this?" He smiled looking at me saying "Nothing, I just want to take 7.00 rounds with you encircling that holy fire again." The same pandit who was there in Sameer bhai and Aaruhi's stage are here.

I smiled holding his hand and we went there and sat that's when I turned and saw everyone in our family was there even groom and bride. I looked at Sanjh again with shock saying "You planned this, didn't you?" He chuckled saying "Shuuu... join your hands." I smiled joining my hands and Samaira put dupatta on my head.

Pandit ji start their mantras and this time Shri bhai and Samaira both did our gathbandhan, they attached my dupatta to Sanjh's dupatta and pandit ji said "In first three rounds bride will go ahead and then remaining 4 rounds groom." we both nodded and Sanjh got up giving me his hand for help because of my heavy lehenga and everyone started hooting, my cheeks turned pink.

I held his hand in mine and he said "Go ahead I'm always behind you." Hearing him I smiled with teary eyes and we started taking 7 rounds around holy fire hearing vows and sat on our place again. Then that pandit ji said to us "You can fill her hairline with vermillion but before put mangalsutra on her neck." he nodded and made me wear mangalsutra looking at my eyes with smile.

I also gave him smile holding my happy tears in my eyes, then he took little vermillion and filled my already half filled hairline making my eyes close, that's when a tear escaped from my eyes remembering our marriage day, he angrily fill my same hairline. He removed that tear and I opened my eyes just to see his smiling face that's when pandit ji said "Now you're are a married couple." "They are already" Samaira crossed him making everyone laugh on her.

I was just looking at Sanjh who was smiling looking at Samaira when he looked at my eyes and then nose saying "Sorry some vermillion also fell on your nose wait let me-" before he removes that I held his hand saying "Don't remove that." hearing me he looked at me confused saying "Why?" I was about to say when Maa said slapping his head little "Because when groom fills bride's hairline with vermillion and like this it falls on nose means her husband will love her immensely fool." He looked at me saying "Oh is that so..."

I smiled looking at Maa ignoring Sanjh's eyes and he said looking at me "When we got married that time also did vermillion fall on your nose Sachi?" I nodded my head looking down. Maa smiled saying "Now get up stop your romance, this is not your marriage but Sameer and Aaruhi's, you both are just attention seekers." Hearing her everyone started laughing.

He helped me get up and I was just looking at his face, I wanted to so many things to him but couldn't because everyone was here. Feeling my gaze on his he looked at me asking "What happened? Why are your eyes teary?" not controlling myself I hugged him putting my head in his neck crying badly.

He caressed my head and asked me in panic saying "What happened? Why are you crying Sachi? Did I do again something wrong? Haa tell me don't cry." I shook my head still hugging him whispering in his ears "I love you Sanjh." he smiled saying "Hmm, stop crying then..." I was still crying saying "Thank you Sanjh you gave me the best surprise." He chuckled saying "I know now stop crying Sachi." I controlled my sobs and broke the hug looking down at my toes.

He held my cheeks and looked at my face shaking his head saying "Your whole face turned red like tomato. Why are you so upset just because I married you again and now you need to tolerate me for not just 7 but 14 births." Hearing him everyone burst in laughter and I chuckled with my red face saying "These are happy tears Sanjh. I will be happy if I get you as a husband in my every birth and here you're just talking about 14."

He hugged me saying "So don't cry now, we need to click photos and the whole makeup will ruin Sachi." I nodded hugging him back. That's when I looked at everyone from that hug and broke the hug saying "Sorry..." hearing me Maa started laughing saying "Did you hug someone's husband?" I shook my head and Kanika continued herself saying "Then why are you sorry?" hearing them Sanjh hugged me from back saying "No one can dare to tolerate my Sachi except me."

Hearing that Maa said "I think Sachi is tolerating you." He whined like a child saying "Maa..." we laughed and Sameer bhai and Aaruhi went inside on their place and we both took blessings from elders when Maa said holding our shoulder "Stay always happy like this. Thank you so much Sachi for giving me my Sanjh back, whom I lost after Maa's death." I shook my head saying "I didn't do anything Maa." Papa said patting my head "Not knowing because of your love he became warm again Sachi."

Sanjh nodded saying "I think, this is the reason. In any case, Sachi are you my grandma?" Hearing him I glared at him deadly and he shut his mouth and everyone started laughing Shri bhai said "Finally there is someone who can shut Sanjh just showing her eyes." I giggled hearing my bhai and we both hugged Shri bhai and Kanika bhabhi, that's when she said "Didn't I tell you that day you will be happy Sachi forever." I nodded smiling at her.

"Thanks Kanika for convincing her." she laughed hearing Sanjh and shook her head making me laugh on him. We took blessings from Aaruhi's mom and my Mom, Dad and we went inside. Sanjh and me both got busy attending guests and everyone started leaving except me and Sanjh.

Because the bidayi is still remaining, they need to go to welcome Aaruhi so.... We ate our food while making fun of each other or teasing each other and then we needed to go for home. Looking at her mom, she started crying hugging her badly, she is the only child and doesn't have father so little she is close to her mom.

Looking at her I remembered my marriage day, my eyes also got teary looking at that. She hugged her cousins and family lastly hugging my family and me. Hugging me she started crying badly so did I, she broke the hug and hugged Sanjh crying until Sanjh said making everyone laugh "Why are you crying? You're just coming back to home Aaruhi."

"Jijuuu..." Hearing her Sanjh said "What jiju? I'm your elder brother in law now give me some respect." Hearing him we started laughing with teary eyes and went outside. We both sat at passenger seat and our newly wedded couple sat behind us, she was continuously crying and the car started.

Sameer bhai gave her water saying "Don't cry Aaru, what about our baby ha then?" she nodded hugging him. Sanjh was driving looking outside and after some minutes he stopped the car and we all left the car. Maa did her grihapravesh so mine because we again got married so, I laughed on her antics.

Sameer bhai said "Maa please skip those games, because we need to rest, Aaruhi is pregnant, we can do that next time." understanding Sameer bhai's point of view Maa nodded her head and I showed her room saying "This is your room now." she rolled her eyes saying "and I know that." hearing her me and Samaira laughed saying "But we want money from your husband for letting him in."

She said "Ask him for me also, we will do party outside, just the three of us." We started laughing. Everyone went to their home, just some family guests were at home, that's when we saw Sameer bhai and Samaira, me blocked his route saying "If you want to go inside then our money?" he sighed saying "Bhabhi you too?" I nodded saying "This is my right devar ji." He nodded giving us his wallet and Samaira said "First check bhabhi he can also give empty wallet."

Sameer bhai rolled his eyes on her saying "I can do this with you but not with bhabhi." I nodded saying "Let him go, I'm also tired Samaira." She nodded and Sameer bhai went inside smiling fully. I sighed giving all money to Samaira, she is youngest so... I went in my room and found Sanjh seating on bed half naked. I sighed saying "I'm so tired today." He nodded saying "I'm also, let's take a nap first then we will celebrate our first night."

I looked at him with blush and shock saying "What first night?" he nodded saying "Why? Didn't we get married today? I want to do that today onwards and just check the time it's just showing 7.00 we can take a nap for few hours then." I shook my head denying but he held my wrist and I fell on bed.

I didn't even change yet, I looked at him saying "Let me change then..." he shook his head saying "No, take nap like this" I looked at him like I saw some ghost saying "Why?" he said "Because what is use of making love then if you take off your lehenga." I sighed saying "You and your logic, at least put this dupatta on closet then" he nodded taking that and went to put that on closet we couldn't untangle that dupatta.

He came back on bed and took off my another dupatta that was covering my blouse and removed jewellry putting his hand on my bare skin he snuggled in my neck closing his eyes drifting to sleep, so did I.

*******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
146K 13.4K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
936K 25.3K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
120K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...