female celebrity comfort stor...

By marleyromanoff

one shots of female celebrities/characters + non-binary/female reader. requests open:) no smut. literally jus... More

birthday | scarlett<3
trouble sleeping? | larissa weems
trouble sleeping pt.2 | larissa weems
teddy surgery | lizzie olsen
mamas magic kisses | adele
late night writing | taylor swift
gutarist | taylor swift
goofy smiles | p!nk
detonation and detention | weems
forever home | angelina jolie
i'm just a kid | lizzie olsen
hypocrite | taylor swift
beach day | scarlett
getting clean | larissa weems
crushing disappointment | taylor swift
picnic | lizzie and scarlett
my weakness | natasha romanoff
i needed out | scarlett johansson
toublemaker | lady gaga
mothers day | scarlett johansson
text threads | natasha romanoff
stress cleaning | scarlett johansson
bath time | natasha romanoff
are we ready? | boy genius
chalkboard | taylor swift
sott | taylor swift
interviews | boygenius
tattoos | lizzie olsen
cuddles | lady gaga
assault | weems and thornhill
the move | adele
where is she | natasha romanoff
legos | boygenius
trick or treat | boygenius
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! | natasha romanoff
IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING | lady gaga
radio | amy winehouse
withdrawal | jemily
bau | jj + emily

coming home | blackhill

917 51 6
By marleyromanoff

———❁———

y/n's moms were two of the best agents to ever walk the earth. highly skilled, efficient and intelligent.

being so great at what they do they were in high demand for missions across the globe.

when they found out nat was pregnant however, their missions came to a crashing halt.

their main priority was keeping their little one safe. they hadn't even met baby y/n yet and they were already head over heels in love.

maria would lay down next to nat each night and talk to her wife's belly, rubbing it gently telling the baby all the things that they had gotten up to that day.

nat loved her baby bump, she would have a hand resting on it most of the time, admiring her little miracle.

the pair would always talk about what their little baby would look like.

maria wanted an exact copy of her wife, the freckles and firey red hair, only hoping that the kiddo would inherit her love for baseball.

secretly nat also wanted a little version of herself. but she was so excited to think even think about a baby with luscious black locks and brown eyes like maria.

october 21st 2012 came around and nat was 9 months pregnant.

2am and both agents were fast asleep, that was until nat felt a pain in her stomach.

she shot up in a panic and grabbed her sleeping wife's shoulder.

maria jumped up kicking off the navy bed sheets, grabbing her gun from under the mattress, pointing it around to asses the danger.

noticing the lack of threat she tucked the gun into the waist band of her pyjamas.

her bare feet now on the cold wooden floor she ran over to her wife to console her.

"what happened, are you okay!? is the baby okay!?" the brunet fussed over her wife.

nat only let out another yelp in pain her finger nails digging into maria's biceps.

that's when it hit maria. nat was in labour.

trying to remain calm for the sake of her wife she jumped into action gathering all the essentials needed for the birth. leaving the gun in her waistband just in case.

the readily packed hospital bag, the car keys and most importantly nat.

maria swung the bag over her shoulder and helped her wife up sit up helping her put socks and crocs on before helping her down the stairs and into the car.

the car ride was tense, maria trying not to drive too fast but making sure nat got to the hospital in due time.

nat was only thinking about how she already wanted it to be over she had endured a whole lot of pain over the years but not much compared to this.

when the reached the hospital car park maria ran around from the drivers side to open the door for nat.

helping her wife out the car she closed the door and grabbed the bag from the backseat locking it as she walked away, her arm still around nat.

usually nat was all about her independence but at that moment in time she didn't care at all, she just wanted her baby girl in her arms and the stabbing pain in her stomach to be over.

reaching the doors of the hospital nat was quickly put in a wheelchair and taken up the the maternity ward.

maria wouldn't let anyone else push her wife's wheelchair insisting she do it herself and she did just that.

the labour lasted just 7 hours, little y/n being born at 10:13 am on October the 21st 2012. the perfect sunday morning.

it was a relatively simple birth, nat didn't need an epidural she just bounced on a yoga ball for a while and squeezed maria's hand so hard it left a significant bruise.

when y/n was placed on Nats chest the world went quiet. nat knew nothing in this world could ever compare to her little girl, not even maria.

"look at her hair" maria said softly, stroking the top of her daughters hair.

y/n had firey red hair, just like her mama.

nat chuckled, wiping away her tears of joy "i hope she has your eyes." she looked up at maria.

"i don't, i want her to have your emerald green eyes to match the hair. besides she has my nose." maria said proudly.

nat looked down at her little one, up and her wife and back down at her little one "she does have your nose, she's got your butt too."

maria's face went bright red as the nurse in the room chucked. "nattt come one" she wined.

"hey it's true she does. she's got your weird toes too!" nat exclaimed happily as she inspected her daughter more closely, trying to find more similarities between the baby and her wife.

"they aren't weird. they're just funky!" maria wined again.

nat just looked at her with the 'really?' look, knowing full well that her wife had some weird looking toes.

after a couple hours nat was discharged and the  trio was ready to go home.

maria buckled in y/n and nat got in the passengers seat. after maria quietly closed the door nat got out to double check the car seat.

maria didn't say anything knowing her wife would worry about that little girl for as long as she will live and nothing anyone said would change that.

walking through the front door with their little girl for the first time was a feeling the pair would never forget.

the first time they came home with their little one.

after arriving back the couple put their little one down to sleep in the crib next to their bed before ordering a chinese.

they ate quickly and got right back into bed not even bothering to shower.

maria was the one to get up every time y/n cried for the weeks following the birth. she wanted nat to be able to sleep through the night.

the couple didn't even think about their jobs for a year after their precious baby came into the world.

that was until maria got a call from fury. she was the only one he could trust on this mission and she went.

much to nats protest. she wanted her wife to be safe. she didn't want to have to worry that she would get the call that she was now a single mother.

she much preferred maria to be in the safety of their house. someone else to keep an eye on their baby girl.

the mission lasted only 2 days. those two days were tough.

that was two nights where y/n would cry herself to sleep begging for her mommy.

the two year old used the very limited vocabulary skills she had to ask mama every waking second for her mommy.

when maria walked back through the front door at 4am she breathed a sigh of relief.

only walking away with a few bruises she was ecstatic to get back to her little one. and her wife of course.

this was the longest the couple had spent away from each other in years. maria didn't want to do it again.

dropping her duffle bag by the entrance she kicked off her boots and walked up the stairs.

creeping past her daughters room she heard little whimpers.

pushing the door open to reveal her little sunflower pulling herself up using the side of the crib.

rubbing the sleep from her eyes a smile formed on the child's lips as she realised who stood in the doorway.

maria grinned, walking towards the crib she gently brushed the red hairs from y/ns face.

"mommy missed you bubba. so so much" she gently lifted y/n up, one arm supporting her butt and her other hand rubbing circles on the little ones back.

"mommy" the child whispered softly. the tiredness showing in her voice.

maria walked over to the rocking chair and sat down with y/n resting on her chest.

y/ns little hand holding onto her mamas index finger, making sure her mommy would still be there when she woke up.

maria kissed the top of her head softly, relieved to be back in the company of her favourite little human.

looking at pictures of her baby girl wasn't enough. she needed to feel the warmth her little body gave off, she needed to hear her little snores or babbles of happiness.

after y/n was back asleep maria stood up, leaving the nursery with y/n still resting peacefully on her chest.

she headed towards hers and nats bedroom.

the door was already slightly open allowing maria to use her arm to push it gently. she didn't want to wake either of her girls.

she took a moment to sit and watch nat sleep. she looked so peaceful. wrapped up in her favourite knitted blanket and in one of maria's hoodies.

she very slowly put y/n down on her side of the bed and put the blanket over her lower half.

running back to the nursery to get y/ns bunny and favourite blanket she placed them over her little sunflower before heading to the shower.

peeling off the black tank top and black jeans she inspected the damage done to her body in the bathroom mirror.

the door opened to reveal her second favourite red head, nat.

grinning she pulled her wife into a hug, resting her chin on the firey red locks she held onto nat like they hadn't seen each other in years.

"i missed you" natasha mumbled sleepily into maria's chest.

maria placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, "i missed you so much more darling."

she could feel nat smiling, "not scientificily possible" nat always was the stubborn one in their relationship.

"now go shower you smell like farts and old gym socks" the red head let go and turned around to head back to bed.

maria didn't say anything. just smiled and looked at her wife shuffle away. also noticing the pair of
pyjama pants nat wore.

maria's favourite red ones. they were too long for nat. the ends laying under the soles of her feet and the elastic pulled tight to ensure they stayed up.

getting out the shower maria threw on a hoodie and pyjama pants similar to the ones her wife had on and climbed back into bed.

nat had moved her baby girl so that the pair were cuddled closely. y/ns head hidden in the crook of her mamas neck.

maria wrapped her arm around the pair. pulling them closer.

the family fell asleep quickly. happy to be back together.

whenever either nat or maria had to go on missions over the years it never got easier for them to leave y/n.

that kid was their whole world and a piece of their hearts was torn away everytime time they got on that jet to go to some county half way across the world.

it never got easier for their baby girl either. especially when both her mamas had to go on missions at the same time.

on occasions like this y/n would be assigned a baby sitter.

the first time y/n was left with her grandma and aunty lena.

nat trusted the pair to protect y/n with their lives.

maybe more melina then yelana.

yelena was banned from being alone with her niece after 'the incident'.

maria and nat had gone off to a mission in california. just a 5 hour plane ride away.

the pair left late the evening before and were expecting to be home by 11pm.

in that short time 4 year old y/n had managed to break her arm. all thanks to yelenas brilliant water slide idea.

y/n loved it to begin with. so did yelena, but the fun came to a crashing halt when an ear piercing scream came from the toddler.

her arm was at an abnormal angle. the bone had snapped so visibly.

when nat got the call she could hear she baby girl screaming in the background.

they rushed to the hospital to meet their baby girl. tony managed to get them as quick as humanly possible using the quinjet.

after getting out of the 2nd surgery with a nice new full length red cast that covered her arm nicely y/n asked when she could go back on the water slide with lena.

maria had to explain to her stoned 4 year there wouldn't be any more water slides for a while.

nat would've explained this but she was busy hunting down her little sister so she could kill her.

both nat and maria loved seeing the little look on y/ns face when they would come back after a mission.

especially when their baby girl was sleeping.

one time when y/n was 3 nat came home after being in russia for 2 weeks.

having missed her girls desperately she was dying to see them.

expecting her toddler to be fast asleep in bed when she returned nat was surprised to see in the night garden playing on the tv in the living room.

she deduced that maria had grown out of the show (only recently) so the lump under the blankets on the couch must've been her baby girl.

y/n was fast asleep like nat had expected but she was just on the couch this time.

dropping her bags she picked up her little one, holding her like an infant, leaving the green blanket wrapped around her.

y/n awoke from the movement and rubbed her eyes as nat turned the tv off and put the remote on the coffee table.

"mama?" y/n questioned sleepily, shuffling in nats arms to rub her eyes

nat couldn't help but crack a smile at her baby's tired voice "hi there bubs, what you doing on the couch huh?"

y/n clutched onto nat and sighed contently, "wait for mama to come home"

nat felt her heart melt, her baby girl was the cutest thing ever.

"why don't we get you back to bed huh?"

the days after either of the moms had come home we're spent together as a family.

nat or maria would be somewhere in the house typing out their mission reports for fury while their baby girl was somewhere close by.

sometimes they would be sat on the couch with their laptop while y/n watched tv, played with her toys or just sat on her moms lap staring at the laptop.

other times it would be in either nat or maria's office. with nat y/n was allowed to sit on her mama while she typed because nothing really distracted her while she worked. she was good at multitasking.

maria on the other hand, not so much. any time y/n would come in the office all work was halted. maria's sole focus being her daughter didn't always help in cases like that.

late at night it would be in their bedroom with y/n fast asleep in their bed.

even as y/n got older the tradition still continued.

late at night when maria would come up stairs with her usual cup of tea she would often find her daughter asleep on her side of the bed.

wearing nats t-shirt and a pair of maria's joggers the young redhead would be laying on her tummy next to her mama just like she used to when she was young.

looking at her wife sat up against the headboard of their bed in her stolen hoodie reading the same book she's read 6 previous times already maria could only dream that the moment lasted forever.

maria had to gently move her not so little baby over towards her wife in order to actually get into their queen sized bed.

she lent over their teenager and kissed her wife gently, "how does she still sleep the same even after 17 years" a light chuckle fell from her lips.

nat put the book down on the bedside table and looked down at her baby, " i hope she never grows out of it. the way she climbs into bed and curls up to me, her fingers grabbing a fistful of whatever too i have on. those are the moments i'll remember forever."

they both looked at their baby girl with nothing but love. they always had and always will kill for that little girl.

neither one would change their lives for anything in the world.

———❁———

2775 words.

mostly proof read.

i've had this one in my drafts for a while but with this sudden motivation i wanted to share it with you all. blackhill stan until i die

hope you all enjoyed
lots of love
marley :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 817 52
As you can see by the title, it's simply one shots, but it's currently majority of marvel ladies if you're into that and a few random others. I DO NO...
10.6K 83 59
what the title says I am a minor so I will not be doing smut, but I am taking requests so if you would like to make one just leave me a comment
2.3K 141 9
When Scarlett's family figures out that she likes girls, her entire life explodes. Wanting to "fix" her they send her to a Catholic boarding school f...
35.6K 652 14
hello :) writing one shots of celebrities/characters. Please consider that English is not my native language. Request are open!! gxg gip