Beguile

By TheHappyCucumber

Kennedy woke up with amnesia. Without knowing anything she got thrown to a deadly game involving young crimi... More

The School
Chapter 1:Part 1
Chapter 1: Part 2
Chapter 2: Part 1
Chapter 2: Part 2
Chapter 3: Part 1
Chapter 3: Part 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 60

368 7 1
By TheHappyCucumber

The hazardous floor poke against my bare feet yet I ran.

Despite my heart screaming to be vomited out, my knees about to give out, my skin burning like being pinned with a thousand needles, and my core.... About to burst from the intense feeling of pain and lust.

I can tell that they gave me aphrodisiac, but Im at loss as to what reason.

Was it because of my confession? That I know their darkest secrets. That I have access at a click of a hand.

But why would that matter? When everyone here have something to hide.

"Oh Kennnn..." I can hear Lucas' taunts. His voice echoes across the halls, and with multiple corridors I have no way to tell on his whereabouts.

Did I run enough? Or are they in one of these doors waiting to ambush.

That shouldn't matter now. I just have to run, and run, and run. Although, I know Im not at my best -my legs are shaking, and every movement there's a possessive need that burns within my body.

As my thoughts distracted me, I came onto collision with a stack of dead bodies and slithered down to a pool of mushy cold blood. It stung my eyes, and without vision I only have the wall to guide me.

But where was I going?

I clambered to move forward. I cant even stand, I instead kneel against the slippery marbled floor. Using my palm up on the wall to guide me to my path.

Wherever I go, I only see darkness. There's a noticeable smell that hangs in the air -sickly sweet with an underlying hint of copper. That same smell is glued to my body. It's liquid, but it isn't water; it's thicker, heavier, and more viscous.

I jerk my hand back when I realized I shouldn't let the wall guide me. My blood-stained fingers will undoubtedly lead them to me, and that's what victims do - clouded by so much fear without knowing of their fault. And I am not a victim. I refuse to be so.

With my sticky hands I tore a piece of fabric from the back of my loose shirt and wiped the blood out of my eyes. As I open them, though still stinging, they quickly adjusted to the dim corridor.

Ive gone far, but I dont know where to go.

The halls, the windows, the door they're all eerily a replica of each other. There's no such thing as decorations, not even numbers to tell which door. It simply looks like a long hall of nightmares.

A thump made me jerk towards my right. The person is against sunlight, framing a familiar silhouette, tall with ample brawn filling out his tee. From this far, a dark auburn hair sprouts above him. I would've thought that its just sunlight that shines his roots to red, but even without that I can easily recognize him from afar.

"Come here." He reached out his hand. His voice so cold that it shudders down my spine. When I didn't move a wink he takes a step forward, "I never approved of Lucas' game, and now you've run enough so come here!"

This time his voice is more firm, more impatient. Its as if it took too much strength to not chase me down while Im distracted.

His gaze travelled all over my body, and Im not sure if the heat that's coursing through my veins are from fear or desire. Or it could be both.

"Ken!"

I flinch, making steps backward as he does forward.

This time it's me who speaks, "Why are you doing this?" I said almost too fast. My knees seems weak, and it made it hard for me to look firm. Like a victim. Like a prey.

"Hmmmm.." Kurt responded, thinking of ways to respond. "If you come here Ill tell you."

I didn't miss the click of his tongue nor does the deepening knit of his eyebrows, and the hint of anger in his voice. Its in his nature to be temperamental and that gives away when he lies.

"Tell me!" An accidental growl broke out of my chest, that even I was surprised.

What did I do?

"Ken...." He prolonged, letting his hand fall down to his side as he curl them into a ball. "Is that what you learned hanging out with that blonde?" He bellowed, suddenly strutting forward that I slip once again to the pool of blood. I scurried despite the viscous cold under my skin, crawling to my back in an attempt to run away.

He continued, "You don't realize how I've been too kind. Always following. Always trying to understand." He punched the wall beside him. "My mistake was letting anyone near you."

A scream left my lips when he started running towards me.

It was all too quick. Once he was at the end of the hall, and I keep crawling on all fours. I kept falling over that I started to slither my way out. And then I was almost there.

Almost out of the puddle of horrors.

Almost out of the slippery stack of bodies.

Almost.... But almost was never ever enough.

Kurt grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked it against the wall. I couldn't even feel the pain, only to my hammering heart that Im nearly sure are breaking my ribs.

"Do you really want to run away?" He grabbed my chin up. Fume coming out of his ears. "You were really intent on leaving huh? Where will you be going then? To that little blonde of yours when he's nothing but a chicken who worships."

He locked me up between the corpses and his muscular frame. The stickiness still on my body, and I only realized that theres a cut in my bare feet as another person's blood seeps through the wound.

While I am wearing an oversize shirt and skimpy shorts, he's wearing a high-collared shirt, his hair rumpled into artful disarray.

He hates blood, I remembered. But looking at him now says otherwise.

He lowered himself so we were eye to eye while his grip on my jaw tightens, "Were you going to leave me?"

His action and his tone don't match. As if a bell had suddenly rang in his head, switching between personalities unannounced.

"Why wont you answer?!"

Im not sure if he's doing it intentionally or not, but his large hands locked around my jaw. I cant talk. I cant breath. My jawbone will splinter to bits.

But then he slapped me. So hard my ear rang and my cheek had been so sore its almost numb.

My world had gone abruptly to a daze.

"So you were going to leave me."

It wasnt a question anymore. I raised my eyes to meet his, to his shaking red pupils, an unnaturally flushed face as the veins on both temples bulging to explode.

"I wont allow that." He trembled, and that made the fear in my heart grew. "If I cant have you, then no one else can."

A yelp left my lips when he brought out a whip of razor wires. One hit and Id be skin down to the bones. Upon realization, tears starts to well up on the back of my eyes.

Kurt wasnt exactly kind but we have memories together! How dare he!

I wanted to scream, to beg. After all, we have been hanging out since the past years. I should have a little bit of space in his heart.

I scrambled over the sticky floor, headless bodies just inches away. If Im able to climb over them then maybe I can escape.

The whip lashed beside me and I shrieked on the sudden noise. Begging wont do me any good now.

"Ken, come here!" He's at a disadvantage, his shoes kept slipping off. While the bodies is just fingertips away.

If I move faster Ill slide over, so I have to calculate my movements. Left. Right. Left. Right. Till Im almost there.

On his next whip it grazed over my leg. It shouldn't have stop me from crawling away, but the lash slices through the air with a sharp crack which made topple onto the cold flesh of the dead.

Kurt gasp behind me. As if the action startled him the same.

I heard the whip drop against the mush, then he hurried over. Panic rose through my legs that I buried my nails onto dead flesh to escape, but the sharp pain around my legs stopped me. Maybe I simply sprained my ankle. Or maybe it really wasnt just a graze of the razor wires.

Maybe Im lucky enough to still have the limb attached.

"Ken." Kurt turned me over. His anger might've cooled down because he attended to me like a sick patient.

"I didn't mean to." Its the truth, as of now. "It's because you ran away that I've gotten angry. You know I wouldn't hurt you, right?"

He's insane.

Which part of this is not hurting me? When seconds ago, he was intent on killing me.

My eyes followed when his cold fingers trail over to the wound. A sigh left my lips, it really was a graze. It's deeper but manageable.

"It's my fault." His fingers skidded upward. Up to my legs where he observed every inch of my skin, brushing the blood away on the process. "Did I hurt you anywhere else?"

I shook my head too quickly, "No."

I flinched when he raised his fingers up to my cheeks, thankfully he didn't get mad. Instead, he made circles on my cheek as he scooted closer.

"You have a wound here." His breath is warm unlike his fingers. They were cold with splashes of blood.

"Are you hurt?" I genuinely asked. My throat hitched when his fingers moved to my chin.

His eyes darkened as he lightly brushed my lower lip.

"Yes." One word. That's all he said. Might be because of the tightening knot in my guts, but there's an electrifying pull that I cant defy. Or maybe I'm simply letting it be.

I opened my lips to welcome his fingers. I spread my tongue wide, careful to not graze him with my teeth. Then, I slide down the length. I let my tongue play with his fingers, cleaning him -allowing the bitterness of blood to explode in my tastebuds.

Then I pulled off with a wet slurp.

For a second, my gaze remains locked with Kurt's. Then he slides his fingers up my jaw, digs them into my hair, and yanks me closer for a fierce -almost painful- kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Girl Who Couldn't Kill By

Mystery / Thriller

136 3 30
Rory Peng has always fantasized about murder. On the outside, Rory is the ideal student, philosophically smart and independent of her own problems. O...
138K 4K 58
Winters Academy is home to the sons and daughters of some of the most prestigious families in the world! The school is known for its excellent academ...
1.7M 40.7K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "𝒲𝒽𝒢𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“ˆπ‘œπ“Šπ“π“ˆ 𝒢𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒢𝒹𝑒 π‘œπ’», π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒢𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Άπ“‚π‘’"...