Alone Girl (Teen Wolf & TVDU)...

Від bluvr45

Bailey Mikaelson is a vampire. She was born around the 1000s. Her family the Mikaelson, all separated when th... Більше

Face Claim
Aesthetic
Prolouge
Season 1
First Day
The Party
The Game
Allison's Date
Aunt Kate
Birthday Gift
Night School
Partner in Crime
The Identity of The Alpha
Locker Room Chat
Code Breaker
Season 2
The Funeral
Guilt
Surfaced Memory
It's all about the Power
The Kanima's Identity
Master
Transformation
Vengeance
Falling Apart Pack
Master Plan
Season 3
The Bit
Alpha Pack
Which One?
Tree of Lights and Changes
Wolfs Bane and White Oak
Distraction
Druid
Hiding Feelings and Prophecy
Going Under
Downfall of The Druid and Alphas
Void
Flying Into Trouble
Can't Fight Destiny
Season 4
Family Reunion
I'm Alive
The Virus
Anonyomous Money
Swerve
Ghost of You
Argent Sister Reunited
Trip to Mexico
Season 2 TO, Season 5 TW
Twin Chat
New Hope
The One Who's Mind Betrayed Her
The Wildest One and Just Existing One
Dear Aunt Dahlia
Beacon Hills Again
Secrets Always Come To Light
Forgive but Don't Forget
Big Bro Elijah
Creature of the Night
Dread Doctors
Sapphire Is Born
Experimented
Life is Going to Change
Don't be a Deadbeat
I Won't be a Deadbeat
Image What You Need
Fight for A Life
Bugged Bodies
The Beast of Gevudon
London
Fast Forward
Rhode Trip
Turquoise is Born
Link Up
Bye Bye Beasty
Season 6
Memory Lost
Ghost Riders
Triad
Wild Hunt
Mercy
Hunter's End
Wedding to Tragedy
Bye Bye
The Movie
Pleading
Bardo
Bailey Bailey Bailey
The Car Thieves
Soil from Place of Death
The Nematone
She's Alive, She's Back
My Mission
"Stupid Objects"
Humanity
Illusion
One Last Game
Final Goodbyes
New Stories

Activation

57 3 0
Від bluvr45

Chapter 17
2x4

Ever since I got back from the ice rank, I had been hiding out in my room. I knew Gerard would suspect something is wrong with me. I was blood thrusting. I don't know if I would be able to control myself.

Allison barged in. "I need to find a book." She said urgently.

"Hello to you too." I said with a smile. "What kind of book?"

"Umm. It's more..." She paused to find the correct frasing. "record. Of all the supernatural creatures our family has killed."

"Ummmm. I would say if anything in this house had it, it would be..."

Allison cut me off. "Gerard."

"Exactly." I gave her a nod. "He would probably be keeping it..."

"In his office." She interrupted.

"Can I please finish a sentence." I said in a jokingly way.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why?" I asked confused.

"Ah, you look pale." She stated.

"Okay, if I tell you this, you can't tell anyone." I grabbed her arm and guided her to the bed. We took a seat there.

"I promise."

"I reactivated my vampire and werewolf side." I said as relief washed over me.

"How?" She asked with a smile. She was definitely excited for me.

"I got back a suppressed memory." I told her.

"When?" She asked.

"When we where ice skating."

She pieced together that, that was why I fainted. I told her about the memory. She was happy, but I could tell she was disappointed. I told her that, that didn't change anything. That I loved her, mom, and dad more than them. That wouldn't change.

Allison went out. She said she would figure something out to get me through this. Even if she couldn't, I would have time to do it myself.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I was sleeping that morning, when dad walked in. He tried waking me but I was so exhausted.

He lifted my covers off. "Oh, Bailey you are so pale."

I sat up. I didn't want to tell him I was in transition again. I wasn't even 100% sure I wanted to be a vampire and wolf. "Um, I just don't feel that well."

"You can stay home from school. Just get some rest." He instructed shutting my door.

I texted Allison.

Me
Wheres the blood?

AA
Shit, I knew I forgot something.

Me
It's fine

Just go to school, Ill figure something out.

I knew where to find it. I just had to sneak out and steal 1 bag from the hospital.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

That night, I throw on some makeup to hide how pale I was. I was gonna volunteer at the hospital.

My entire family went to the lacrosse game. So it was easy to sneak out.

I had to help around for a little before I got the chance to go in the blood bank. I grabbed one bag for me and chugged it down. It was really good, I still wanted more. But I restrained myself.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I went to the school, the game was over. I had to pick up some homework from my locker.

The second I shut my locker door, I heard faint hissing. I was walking in the direction it was coming from. Every step I took, it got louder.

I walked in the pool. I saw an unconscious Erica on the ground. My eyes shifted around the room. I noticed 2 bobbing head in one of the pools.

When I looked closer, I noticed it was Stiles and Derek.

I slowly walked over to them. "What ware you 2 doing here?"

"Get out of here." Stiles said in a concerned way. I looked at him confused. Then I heard something walking behind me.

I turned and saw a giant lizard thing.

It looked at me. Then lunged at me. I punched it in the stomach, which made it crash into the wall.

I got out my phone and called Scott. He didn't answer. "Scott, im at the pool with Stiles and Derek. There a lizard thing trying to kill us. So help us, at your earliest convenience." I left on his voice mail.

The thing got up and hissed at me.

I dropped my phone and took small steps back. Until I feel into the pool.

When my head surfaced, I noticed the thing was scared of the water. It was just staring at the clear water.

I swam over to Stiles and helped him hold up Derek, who was paralyzed from the neck down.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

About an hour later, Stiles and I where starting to lose our grip on Derek. We all slowly started sinking. Until Scott pulled us out.

He fought the lizard thing. But it ran away when Scott held up a mirror shard.

We all went out to the parking lot. Where Derek told us that it was a Kanima. A shape shifter gone wrong. He told us what he knew about it. Which just old stories.

"Bailey, your shirt." Erica pointed down to a rip on my shirt. The Kanima must have scratch me and I didn't even feel it.

"What happened?" Stiles asked grabbing my wet t-shirts.

"It must have scratch me while I was fighting it. I guess I didn't even feel it." I shrugged.

Derek looked at me confused. Then that turned into happiness.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Just... Ill tell you later." He walked off with a smug smile on his face.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

430K 10.5K 29
In which Alexandria Mikaelson is Klaus' full sister, and after the death of Kol, she decides to go off on her own
211K 5.9K 21
Stiles is a vampire. In fact he's name is Mieczyslaw Mikaelson and he is an Original vampire. His past is one of the things he regrets the most, he...
8.5K 104 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. ~ Four years ago, Evelyn was pushed...
8.1K 166 21
BLOODSTAIN | ❝Isn't everyone's family a little fucked up.❞ • in which Miracle Camille Mikaelson, the youngest daughter of the original hybrid...