His Dreamless Nights | K. Bak...

Por CosmicArwen

Book Two Of Red Roses! Dont Like Dont read! Más

Of Panty Thieves | Anonymous
25 minutes | Izukuiz
self care 101 with katsuki bakugou | sanjariti
Take it to Our Graves | shortstack_gray
denial never felt so good | sanjariti
Of Love and Lust | Anonymous
seconds from heaven | sanjariti
supple pleasures | sanjariti
Katsukis problem | Izukuiz
Milfzuku | Izukuiz
Second Chance, New Beginnings | CrimsonRainSoughtDatAss
Cage | tiredwrites
Cotton Tail | Dollypop_lane
Can I Call You Tonight? |pr0blemadick
I'd Never Forget Your Birthday, Zuku. | Roya1Gir1
My dear sin, must you taste so sweet? | tiredwrites | Massive Trigger Warning
sins and sensations | sanjariti
pu**y to die for | dynadekuism
say it again | sanjariti
dinner for two | sanjariti
sweet like sin, dangerous like honey | sanjariti
Love Me Like a Forest Burns | Takiewrites
White Marks | SakuraWCream
not an update, sadly

pussy on the brain | sanjariti

447 6 0
Por CosmicArwen

Summary:

Katsuki just can't get enough of Izuku.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

"God, I missed you so much," Katsuki noses along Izuku's hairline, breathing in that sweet jasmine scent that he could never get enough of. His boyfriend sighs, pulling the blonde down for yet another kiss. They've been making out for the last ten minutes, and Katsuki just can't get enough of the green-haired man.

A week is a very long time to go without the nerd by his side, alright?

His hand falls to Izuku's waist, squeezing tightly as the smaller man sinks his teeth into his bottom lip, eliciting a deep grunt from the blonde.

"I missed you too, Kacchan," Izuku breathes, his voice barely a whisper.

"Yeah? How much?" Katsuki brushes their lips together, shoving his leg between his boyfriend's, pushing his thigh up against the man's clothed pussy. He hisses between clenched teeth when Izuku ruts his hips, rubbing himself against the blonde's leg.

"So much, Kacchan," That breathlessness ignites embers of lust sitting deep in Katsuki's groin. Desire seeps into his veins, spreading like wildfire, until all he can think about is Izuku.

Groaning against the green-haired man's lips, the blonde pries his boyfriend's mouth open with his tongue, drinking down that sweet little noise Izuku makes every single time they kiss. It drives Katsuki crazy — but nothing compares to the way the man grinds down on his thigh, whimpering and mewling into his mouth. He loves seeing Izuku come apart like this; desperate and needy for what only the blonde can give him.

Pushing his boyfriend onto his back, Katsuki breaks the kiss and leans back, knees flat on the bed. Izuku freezes, the loss of contact stilling his hips.

"Who said you could stop?" A deep growl rumbles low in the blonde's chest, bringing a bright red blush to that soft, freckled face. When the green-haired man makes no move to continue, Katsuki frowns. Dipping down, he brushes his lips over Izuku's. "Keep going, sweetheart."

"Kacchan—"

" I said— " He shoves his knee against his boyfriend's cunt, "keep going." Izuku keens, his hips swiveling and canting against the blonde with renewed fervor, that red flush inching down his neck. Katsuki smirks, leaning back just enough to yank off his black tank top, discarding the garment on the floor.

Resting a hand against the wall to hold himself up, the blonde's large frame looms over the green-haired man. He relishes in Izuku's broken whimpers and loud pants, grinning as sweat and tears mix together, carving white hot trails down freckled valleys.

When those glassy emerald pools look up at him, his hips dropping down onto the mattress, chest heaving and face strawberry red, Katsuki smiles.

He leans down, fisting a hand in sweat-damp verdant curls, tugging Izuku close enough for their noses to brush together.

"Did you cum, baby?" His words are syrupy sweet, but the threat laced in them has the green-haired man squirming in his grasp.

"N—No, Kacchan. Not—ah!" Katsuki pulls hard on those green strands, licking his lips as he locks eyes with Izuku.

"Good boy. Now keep going. I didn't tell you to stop." The blonde loosens his grip, letting his boyfriend fall back on the bed, fresh tears streaking down his face. "You look so pretty like this, Izu. Humping me like a bitch in heat. Such a desperate, cock hungry whore."

Bending down and undoing his zipper, Katsuki kisses Izuku's temple. "That what you missed most, angel? Fucking yourself stupid on my cock? Or did you miss how I fuck your pretty little face?"

Before Izuku can respond, the blonde sits back and shifts his position, his left knee now pressed against the green-haired man's clothed pussy, his right one caging the left side of his boyfriend's body. Pearls of pre dribble and smear all over his shaft as Katsuki slowly pumps into his fist.

Jade eyes watch with rapt attention as he strokes himself, never straying from his languid motions. Then the blonde is being pushed onto his back, Izuku tucking himself between his thighs, shoving his hand off his length.

Carmine eyes, dark and ravenous, watch as the green-haired man grips the base of his cock, leans down, and wraps those pretty pink lips around the swollen tip. Katsuki growls, hips jerking as Izuku's tongue swirls around his cockhead, suckling at the tip and moaning wantonly.

Then his boyfriend is taking down inch after agonizing inch of his shaft into his throat, and the blonde can do nothing but grunt and fist a hand in messy curls. Soft praises slip out between deep growls —

"Fuuck, I love your mouth,"

"Shit, yes — jus— fuck!"

Katsuki snaps his hips without hesitation, the vibrations of Izuku's moans and whimpers around his throbbing cock unbearable. The fire burning deep in his stomach soars to new heights, and as much as he wants to fuck that freckled face until its dripping wet, covered in snot, tears and his cum, he can't.

Because that tight little cunt has been calling his name every night for the past week.

"Izu — baby, fuck." Katsuki pulls the smaller man off his cock, his boyfriend whining, tears in his eyes as he chases after the blonde's shaft. He pulls Izuku up to him, capturing his lips in a bruising kiss — teeth clashing and tongues tying together, spit flying as the blonde tastes himself on the man's tongue.

"Kacchaan," Izuku whimpers against his lips, his hand slipping between them to grasp Katsuki's aching cock. He hisses loudly, thrusting into his boyfriend's hold. "Pl—please fuck me, Kacchan,"

The green-haired man kisses him again, the salty tang of his tears splashing against the blonde's tongue. Katsuki growls low in his throat and bites down on Izuku's bottom lip, drawing out a choked sob.

"Fuck — I can't get enough of you, Izu."

Flipping their positions, the blonde pushes his boyfriend into the mattress, rubbing his shaft against Izuku's covered cunt. He kisses him again, sucking on his tongue, stroking and tasting every inch of that wet cavern he knows like the back of his hand. Katsuki licks behind Izuku's teeth, moaning when the green-haired man's hands entwine themselves in ash blonde spikes, tugging hard on the strands as Katsuki's tongue massages Izuku's, wet muscles pulling apart and coming back together.

"Kacchan, please," Izuku cries out, bucking his hips against the blonde's straining length.

"Mmm, fuck," He curses under his breath as he paws at the green-haired man's shorts, tugging the fabric down to just below his knees. Resting his weight on his forearm, Katsuki takes his cock in hand and painstakingly slowly, begins to rub his leaking, purpling cockhead over Izuku's soaked folds, eliciting a guttural moan from the man.

"So fuckin' wet for me, baby," The blonde whispers in awe, his shaft twitching in his grasp. "God, you're fuckin' perfect, Izu,"

"Kacchan," His boyfriend sobs, eyes screwed shut, overwhelmed with need. His hips jerk when Katsuki's tip brushes over his swollen clit, a loud keen the last thing the blonde needs to hear before finally lining his cock up with Izuku's fluttering entrance and sinking down into that inviting heat, growling deep in his chest the entire way down.

"You feel — fuck, you feel so good, so fuckin' good... squeezin' the fuck outta me, Izu, shit," Stars spark across his already hazy vision as he pulls out and slams back in, a feral snarl tearing through his throat as Izuku's walls clamp down on his cock, sucking him in even deeper.

"Kacchan!" Desperate screams of his name spur the blonde on, his pace rough and fast, hips rocking together as Izuku meets every one of his harsh thrusts with a feeble roll of his hips. Slurred prayers fall from the green-haired man's lips; his hands come up to cup Katsuki's jaw, pulling him down into a sloppy, needy kiss. The blonde swallows every last whimper and keen of Izuku's as his hips begin to lose rhythm, his pace crescendoing, cresting over with every squeeze of his boyfriend's velvet walls.

God, he had missed this. Nothing would ever compare to the way Izuku looked and sounded as Katsuki's cock split him open, that tight cunt spasming around his shaft as the green-haired man finally comes undone beneath him, choked out sobs and fresh tears lighting every last one of the blonde's nerve endings.

"Jus' like that, baby — y'look so pretty, cumming on my cock," Katsuki pulls out, mourning the loss of that wet warmth around him for just a moment as he rolls Izuku onto his stomach, pushing down on his back until his boyfriend's chest is flat on the mattress, ass high in the air. As he nudges his swollen tip along Izuku's folds, the blonde kneads the supple flesh of the green-haired man's freckled ass, admiring the reddened marks his fingertips leave behind as he palms the delicate skin.

"Ka—aacchan," Izuku whines, pushing his ass back against Katsuki. The two men curse as the blonde's shaft breaches that slicked entrance, a familiar, delicious warmth welcoming Katsuki's cock home.

"G'na make sure y'feel every inch of me, sweetheart. Never g'na get enough of you, or this ass," The crack of skin against skin echos around them as Katsuki's palm strikes the soft flesh of Izuku's ass, a bruise already forming as the blonde resumes his brutal pace, the force of his hips driving his boyfriend deeper into the bed.

His hands wrap around Izuku's hips, gripping them tightly as his pace staccatos, the fire in his abdomen finally reaching its peak. Katsuki snarls, burying himself as deep as he can inside the green-haired man's cunt, a chill burning down his spine as spurt after spurt of ivory coats Izuku's insides.

Collapsing on top of his boyfriend, the blonde nuzzles into messy, sea green curls, his panting breaths evening out as Izuku presses hot, open mouthed kisses across his collar bone, humming quietly.

"Missed you s'much, Izu," Katsuki whispers against heated skin, leaving a trail of chaste kisses down the man's nose, pausing when their lips meet, brushing them together.

Sighing deeply, Izuku smiles, tilting his head up to close the distance and kisses the blonde. "Missed you more, Kacchan."

Notes:

thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 39 6
bakudeku oneshots slow updates (at least until school ends) i wont do any smut requests closed (i rly dont think anyone will read this lol i'm mo...
15.1K 301 16
a love between yandere I don't own any pictures that's in the book
9.6K 213 8
- - - 💜 have you grown attached ? you promised you wouldn't ... 💜 - - - ⚠ DISCONTINUED ⚠ | this was my first book on Wattpad, i don't care if it's...