Demon Eyes Uchiha Sasuke In O...

Od blackdog_24

Uchiha Sasuke entered a portal and was transported to the One Piece world he returned when he was 12 years ol... Viac

Important Note
CHAPTER 1: WHERE EXACTLY AM I!?
CHAPTER 2: 4 BROTHERS
CHAPTER 3: DEMON EYES AND DEMON CHILD
CHAPTER 4: SASUKE VS. CROCODILE
CHAPTER 5: BIG NEWS! DEMON EYES SASUKE IS ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER 6: SASUKE VS. AOKIJI
CHAPTER 7: I WANT TO BE ALWAYS WITH YOU
CHAPTER 8: ROAD TO MARINEFORD
CHAPTER 9: MARINEFORD PART 1
CHAPTER 10: MARINEFORD PART 2
CHAPTER 11: MARINEFORD PART 3
CHAPTER 12: ROAD TO NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 14: WANO KUNI PART 1
CHAPTER 15: WANO KUNI PART 2
CHAPTER 16: WANO KUNI PART 3
CHAPTER 17: SASUKE'S WEDDING!
CHAPTER 18: SASUKE AND GALETTE
CHAPTER 19: CHAOS IN WHOLE CAKE
CHAPTER 20: SASUKE VS. BIG MOM AND KAIDO
SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 : SASUKE AND SABO
CHAPTER 2: THE PAST OF FUTURE PIRATE KING

CHAPTER 13: DIMENSION CONNECTION

1.5K 34 3
Od blackdog_24

(FISHMAN ISLAND 10 DAYS LATER)

It's been five days since Kisame's death, and the residents of Fishman Island immediately held a massive party to celebrate their freedom, and all expenses were borne by the kingdom. Uchiha Sasuke's name grew on Fish-Man Island, and the residents there told Sasuke that they would make a surprise for him. Sasuke, who heard that, just kept silent and nodded because, honestly, Sasuke wasn't interested in the surprise they had prepared. Neptune and his boys also tried to put some distance between Sasuke and Shirahoshi after they heard directly from Shirahoshi that she liked Sasuke and there was talk between Neptune and Sasuke.

(FLASHBACK 8 DAYS AGO.)

Sasuke and Neptune are now in Neptune's private room because Neptune wants to say something important to Sasuke.

"You know what I want to talk about, right?" Neptune asked as he folded his arms.

"Shirahoshi, right?" Sasuke guessed right.

"Ah, so what are you going to do with her?" Neptune asked Sasuke.

"I won't do anything," said Sasuke flatly, making Neptune confused.

"What do you mean? You know Shirahoshi likes you, and you won't do anything about it?" asked Neptune, who widened his eyes in surprise at Sasuke's answer.

"Hm. She doesn't suit me anyway," said Sasuke while closing his eyes.

"Th-Impossible. No one has ever rejected Shirahoshi before. Don't you want to marry her because she's a mermaid?" asked Neptune, who narrowed his eyes and glared at Sasuke.

"M-marry!? What do you mean? I didn't even think about marrying her! And even though she's a mermaid, that's not why I turned her down!" said Sasuke, who slightly raised his tone.

"Then why did you turn it down?" Asked Neptune, who was curious about Sasuke's reasons.

"I already have a girlfriend," said Sasuke, who lied because he didn't actually have a girlfriend yet.

"Hmm.. Who's the lucky lady that's Jamon?" asked a curious Neptune.

"Her name is... Nico Robin," Sasuke said spontaneously.

'Shit! Why did I say her name?' Sasuke thought that even he didn't understand why he suddenly mentioned Robin's name.

"Too bad then. Looks like Shirahoshi will be disappointed, Jamon," Neptune said, stroking his beard while closing his eyes.

"A-a-ah! So please don't misunderstand and please tell Shirahoshi," said Sasuke, who turned his face and was nervous.

(FLASHBACK END)

Sasuke is now ready to continue his journey to the new world. He has packed his things and also received the gifts given by Neptune and Shirahoshi. Neptune gave Sasuke two large sacks of gold, which, when sold, cost approximately 300 million berries. Of course, Sasuke initially refused it all because, for Sasuke, this was too much, but Neptune forced Sasuke, and if Sasuke refused, then Neptune would not let him leave Fishman Island. Shirahoshi continued to block Sasuke so that he would not leave.

Shirahoshi has two very strong reasons not to let Sasuke continue his journey to the new world.

First because it's clear that Shirahoshi likes Sasuke and wants Sasuke to stay longer on Fishman Island with her. And secondly, Shirahoshi didn't want to see Sasuke get hurt and die fighting the Yonkou alone. Shirahoshi, who had heard an explanation about Yonkou and his strength from Jimbe, immediately caught Sasuke and restrained him from leaving. Sasuke was also annoyed because his path was constantly blocked by Shirahoshi.

Finally, Sasuke told Shirahoshi that he would not die and would return to Fishman Island and meet her again. Shirahoshi, who heard that, tried to believe Sasuke, and finally she let Sasuke go. Now Sasuke and Jimbe are coating a ship with bubbles, and this ship will be used by Sasuke to sail to the new world and head to Wano Kuni. The ship is quite big, maybe the same size as Sunny Go. The ship has a very nice interior designed by the best designers on Fisman Island. Sasuke decided to leave in the middle of the night so no one would see him because if anyone, especially Shirahoshi, who saw him, would leave, they would definitely arrest Sasuke again and persuade him not to leave.

"Jimbe, is this not an exaggeration? I just sail alone," Sasuke said while sweating as he fell to see the super luxurious ship that he would use later.

"Sorry, Sasuke-San. This is Neptune-Sama's order, so I can't refuse it." Jimbe smiled at Sasuke.

"Haaaaaaaa. It seems they really like me," said Sasuke with a smile.

"Okay, Sasuke-san, I will fill this bubble with oxygen. Wait a moment," said Jimbe, who immediately filled the bubble with oxygen so that the bubble slowly enlarged.

"Jimbe, do you know the power of Kaido?" Sasuke asked Jimbe.

Of course, Sasuke wanted to know information about the potential enemies he would fight later. Actually, Sasuke was feeling a bit tense because what he was going to fight against was one of the four strongest pirates in the world.

"Hmm, it seems you are a little worried, huh? Hahahaha." Jimbe finally laughed out loud because he heard Sasuke's question, which seemed a little nervous.

"Quickly say it!" said Sasuke with a little annoyance because he knew Jimbe was mocking him. Hahaha, fine.

"As far as I know, he is a giant who ate a Zoan-type devil fruit, and rumors are circulating that the devil fruit he ate is the strongest Zoan," Said Jimbe, who was still doing his work.

"Zoan kah? What form?" asked a curious Sasuke.

"Hmmm, for that I don't know, but what is certain is that he is very strong. If Whitebeard is called the strongest human, then Kaido is the most powerful creature in this world. People say if one on one, Kaido will win," said Jimbe, who had finished filling the bubble with oxygen and walked over to Sasuke.

"Souka. It looks like he's really strong. But there's still something that's confusing me," Sasuke said while looking at Jimbe seriously.

"Hmm, what is that?" Jimbe asked, who was now sitting in front of Sasuke.

"People like Whitebeard, Kaido, and the other Yonkou, why don't they become pirate kings? I think they have enough power to conquer this world," Sasuke asked Jimbe.

"Hmmm, maybe you are a person who has very powerful powers but your knowledge is very lacking, hahaha," said Jimbe, who laughed out loud at Sasuke's ridiculous question.

"You want to fight me?" said Sasuke while narrowing his eyes because he was annoyed at being teased by Jimbe.

"Hahaha, fine, I'm just kidding. It seems your sense of humor is really bad, Sasuke-San," Jimbe said with a smile.

"Being the pirate king is not as easy as you think. Gold Roger became the pirate king after he reached the last island of Raftel and found the One Piece." Jimbe continued explaining everything to Sasuke.

"Then why don't the Yonkou go to Raftel and find One Piece?" he asked.

"Because no one can get to the island and only Roger can find the island. Roger's last words before he was executed raised the spirits of the pirates to find One Piece, but until now, no matter how strong the pirates are, they still can't find One Piece," Jimbe said.

"At least there must be a clue to get to Raftel, right?" he asked.

"That's right. They have the clue, but they can't read it," Jimbe said while closing his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke seemed to be getting more confused by Jimbe's explanation, which was getting wider everywhere.

"The guide is called Poneglyph. If I'm not mistaken, I've heard that you sailed with Nico Robin, right? Didn't she tell you?" Jimbe asked Sasuke.

"Hm. When I sailed with her, I found some poneglyph stones, and Robin was very happy when she found a poneglyph. I can even read them. But I never found a clue to get to Raftel," said Sasuke flatly, which seemed to make Jimbe very surprised.

“Y-you can read it!? H-how can that be!?” said Jimbe, who immediately stepped back because he was so surprised.

"I asked Robin to teach me," said Sasuke, who also seemed a little confused by Jimbe's reaction. What's wrong with being able to read petroglyphs?

(FLASHBACK)

Now Sasuke's ship is sailing in the vast ocean to go to the next island, which is expected to arrive tomorrow morning. Sasuke had just finished taking a shower, and he was now heading to the kitchen to brew some hot coffee because the night air was so cold. Actually, a bottle of sake would be very effective for warming his body, but he doesn't like sake, and he prefers hot coffee. He brewed two hot coffees, one for Robin.

He went straight to the room and found Robin lying on her stomach, reading a book. Ah, and one more thing: because Sasuke's ship is very small, he only has one room and one bed. Sasuke didn't want to sleep on the floor just because a woman was on his ship. Robin also didn't want to sleep on the floor because she would catch a cold if she slept on the floor, and they ended up sleeping in one bed.

"Here's your coffee," said Sasuke, who put Robin's coffee on the table next to his bed and immediately sat down next to Robin, who was on her stomach.

"You seem to know exactly what I need," said Robin with a smile.

"Go to sleep. It's late. It's not good for your health if you don't get enough sleep," said Sasuke while sipping his coffee. Robin immediately closed her book and changed her position to sleep on his side. One hand supported his head, and he smiled at Sasuke.

"Thank you for your concern. But just having you here makes me very healthy," said Robin with a sweet smile.

"You're teasing me?" Sasuke asked with a smile, and he glanced back to see Robin.

"Hmm, do you feel tempted?" Robin asked back with a grin.

"Forget it," said Sasuke, who immediately looked away because of Robin's behavior. However, Sasuke is just an ordinary and normal man, and Robin is a very beautiful woman. It's only natural that Sasuke's faith faltered a little, especially since Robin only wore a see-through white shirt and pants that were so short that her shirt covered her shorts.

"You know, I don't mind if you want to do it," Robin said to Sasuke with a smile as usual.

"You're so vulgar," Sasuke said, still turning his back to Robin because he didn't want to see Robin teasing him.

"Because I love you," said Robin, who lost her smile and replaced it with a serious expression. Sasuke, who heard that immediately, fell silent and felt his entire body freeze. Sasuke knew that Robin liked him, but he didn't expect Robin to admit it. Sasuke turned around and saw Robin, who was looking at him seriously. Sasuke immediately activated his Sharingan and tried to see Robin's thoughts.

Robin, who was aware that her thoughts would be read, just kept quiet because she already knew about Sasuke's abilities, and Robin let her. Anyway, Robin wasn't lying. Sasuke, who had checked Robin's thoughts, was even more surprised because Robin was not lying at all and was completely honest with what she had just said. That Robin loved him.

"Are you serious about what you just said?" Sasuke asked, looking at Robin.

"You can see my heart and read my mind. You can detect if I'm lying. It's like, in front of you, I'm naked and you can see all of me. And I think you know I've loved you for a long time," Robin said, looking at Sasuke seriously.

"Maybe this is a silly question, but why do you love me?" Sasuke asked Robin. Robin, who heard this, changed her position, and now she was sleeping on her back with her arms folded on her stomach. Robin looked up at the ceiling above her and smiled.

"Maybe you've heard the expression that love doesn't need a reason. Because our own hearts speak. My heart feels comfortable when I'm near you. My heart hurts when I see you hurt. My heart hurts when I see you being teased by another woman. I feel very happy and comfortable when you hug me. I feel warmth when touched by you. That's what makes me love you. But if you want a logical reason, because you're the first person who treats me like an ordinary woman," said Robin, who was still looking at the ceiling above her.

"Hmm?" said Sasuke while looking confused at Robin.

"Everyone that met me just wanted to use me to achieve their goals or just wanted to enjoy my body. Since I was 8 years old, I just ran away and tried to find a place to live and a nakama who protected me and loved me. But they all just wanted to use me and threw me away after they found out that I was a fugitive. But since I met you, I found it all. Home, friends, affection, protection and joy like I've never felt before. Since being with you I just felt the first time someone made breakfast and This is the first time I feel someone worrying about me when I'm injured or when I'm sick. Maybe things like that are very simple for you, but for me these simple things make me very happy," said Robin, who slowly shed tears because she remembered her past. which was very sad before meeting with Sasuke.

"Hmm, it seems you really love me," Sasuke said while wiping Robin's tears.

"And this is why I love you so much. You always touch me when I need it," Robin said with a smile, letting Sasuke touch her face.

"You already confessed your love to me; then what do you want me to do?" Sasuke asked Robin.

"I don't force you to love me back if you don't love me. But I want to stay with you, and if I may, I want answers and certainty so I don't get my hopes up too much," Robin said while looking at Sasuke and holding Sasuke's hand that was on her face.

"Then let me focus on my goal first. I'll give you the answer later once my goal is fulfilled," said Sasuke, who immediately removed his hands from Robin's face.

"Don't take too long. It's not good to hang up on a woman for too long," said Robin with a smile.

"Actually, I wanted to ask for your help," said Sasuke to Robin.

"Hmm? What help?" asked Robin.

"I want you to teach me the writing on the poneglyph," Sasuke said while looking at Robin seriously. Robin, who heard that immediately, sat up and could not believe what Sasuke said. Many people wanted to use Robin's intelligence to read the writing on the poneglyphs, but this man in front of him asked him to teach him how to read the poneglyphs.

"Wh-why?" Robin muttered in a very low and trembling voice.

"Your reaction is exaggerated. I realized that you are being targeted by many people because you are the only person who can read poneglyphs. So I thought if there were two people who could read poneglyphs then they wouldn't be focused only on you and maybe you would suffer less," said Sasuke while holding Robin's shoulder. Robin, who heard that, immediately felt calm and touched at the same time. She e had met many people in this world, and he knew that there were various ways one person could protect another. But Robin never thought that the way Sasuke protected her was so unique.

"Hmm, I can teach you," Robin said while smiling at Sasuke.

"Then teach me now," said Sasuke, who tried to get up, but Robin's hand stopped him.

"It's already late, and you just told me to go to sleep for worrying about my health, didn't you?" said Robin with a smile.

"Sorry.. I was too excited," said Sasuke, who sat back down on his bed and slowly felt sleepy and yawned.

"It seems you're sleepy too. Go to sleep," said Robin, who lay down on the bed.

"Hmm," said Sasuke, who also lay down next to Robin, turned to the right, turned his back on Robin, and immediately pulled the blanket so that both of their bodies were covered by the blanket.

"Why do you always sleep with your back to me?" asked Robin, who was a little annoyed because after two years sailing with Sasuke, he always turned his back on Robin when he slept.

"I'm afraid you would raped me," said Sasuke, who tried to joke a little with Robin.

"That mouth of yours. Someday I'll shut your mouth up. With a kiss," Robin said, smiling at Sasuke's back. Sasuke, who heard that, immediately laughed a little and immediately changed his position and faced Robin.

"For the first time, I sleep facing you," said Sasuke with a smile.

"Then..." Robin immediately came closer to Sasuke and immediately hugged him. Robin took one of Sasuke's hands and made it a head rest, and she put her face on Sasuke's chest. Robin felt warm in Sasuke's arms, and Robin really liked the smell of Sasuke's perfume.

"This is why I always turn my back on you when you sleep," said Sasuke, who was a little annoyed with Robin's behavior.

"Mmmhh.. It's really cold tonight. I need this. Go to sleep tomorrow; I'll teach you how to read poneglyphs." Robin said softly, and slowly she closed hef eyes and fell asleep. Maybe this is the best sleep Robin will experience. Sasuke didn't say a word and closed his eyes, and slowly they both fell asleep very soundly.

FLASHBACK END

"When I studied with her, she never said that the Poneglyph would lead someone to Raftel. She only spoke to me that in the Poneglyph she was looking for, it was written about the history of the Void Century, or the century of emptiness, and about ancient weapons. Crocodile was targeting Robin at that time because he wanted to resurrect one of the ancient weapons, Pluton," said Sasuke, who looked up and smiled as he recalled his memories with Robin.

"It seems that even Nico Robin doesn't really understand what the true meaning of the poneglyph itself is. I'm worried that dhe will be kidnapped by other pirates because of her ability to read poneglyphs. The day Nico Robin will become the main target for pirates who want to find One Piece sooner or later, it's bound to happen," said Jimbe, who looked at Sasuke seriously.

"Of course I won't let it. What is One Piece?" muttered Sasuke, who started to feel interested in One Piece.

"Considering that you are a very strong person and are able to read Poneglyphs, your journey to find One Piece will be easier, hahaha. I actually don't know what One Piece is, but I think it must have something to do with the world government. In other words, maybe One Piece is something that can bring down the world government and the tenryuubito, considering that the gorosei are very afraid of One Piece," Jimbe said.

"Gorosei?" Sasuke asked
Jimbe, who didn't understand.

"The Gorosei are the highest leaders in this world. They are the ones who regulate the course of this world, and those who govern the entire navy, including gensui, must obey the orders of the Gorosei," Jimbe said to Sasuke.

"It turns out that there are still a lot of things I don't know," Sasuke said slowly, realizing that his knowledge of this world was lacking because he only focused on fighting.

"Take it easy. As time goes by, you will find out everything. Now that your ship is ready, are you going now?" asked Jimbe, who rose to his feet.

"Hmm. Thank you, Jimbe, for the information you gave. It seems I have to find out about this gorosei," said Sasuke, who also got up and walked towards his ship, penetrated the ship's hull, and entered the ship.

"Watch out, Sasuke-san! Kaido is a Yonkou! You have to win and come back here like you promised," said Jimbe, who shouted a little.

"Hm. Once again, thank you very much, Jimbe," Sasuke said, waving and getting ready to leave. Slowly, the ship began to drift and slowly left Fishman Island. It seems that soon the new world will be shaken by someone's presence.

Akuma no Me Uchiha Sasuke, the most dangerous person in the world, will face Yonkou Hyakuju no Kaido, the captain of the beast pirates. The most dangerous person in the world and the most powerful being in the world will meet soon.

-X-

(MARINEFORD)

Marineford is the headquarters of the navy. In this place all the high-ranking marines gathered. After nearly 7 months after the war against Shirohige Kaizokudan, many changes have occurred in the internal navy. The changes made by the Navy are not ordinary changes but very big changes and these changes were triggered by Sengoku's retirement as Fleet Admiral or Gensui. After the war against Whitebeard, Sengoku decided to resign from his position due to his old age. He thought that his job was done because under his leadership, the marines managed to kill Ace and Whitebeard.

The officials at Marijois also agreed with Sengoku's decision and gave him praise for his excellent performance while serving as Fleet Admiral. But a new problem arose. Who will replace Sengoku? Of course the most likely candidate would be one of the three admirals currently in office. Borsalino, Sakazuki or Kuzan. Sengoku recommended Kuzan as his successor because he saw Kuzan's stance which was a little calm and not too cruel and Sengoku thought, Kuzan was the most worthy to occupy the Fleet Admiral seat. But the higher-ups at Marijois disagree because they prefer Sakazuki as Sengoku's replacement.

The higher-ups in the Marijois think that Sakazuki is firmer and more feared by pirates than Kuzan. A debate ensued between Sengoku and the world government and it was finally decided that the position of Fleet Admiral would be filled by a winner. They decide to have Sakazuki and Kuzan fight and the winner will become the Fleet Admiral.

Kuzan, who actually didn't really care about positions at first, didn't care about his name being the recommendation and the strongest candidate. But when he heard that Sakazuki was his rival to become Fleet Admiral, Kuzan immediately acted. Kuzan knew that Sakazuki was a human with super radical thoughts and if Sakazuku served as Fleet Admiral, the navy would be destroyed. Kuzan decides to fight with Sakazuki for the position of Fleet Admiral and the battle takes place in a new world, Punk Hazard to be precise. The fight lasted for 10 days and the fight was won by Sakazuki. Sakazuki is now serving as Fleet Admiral and Aokiji left the navy because he didn't want to work for Sakazuki. Now Sakazuki is in his room with the new admirals he chose and is discussing with the admirals about the policies he will make.

"So Sakazuki, what are you going to do?" Ask Borsalino or Kizaru.

"Hmmm I want to teleport Marineford to a new world." Sakazuki said while sucking on his cigar.

"Why is that?" asked one of the new admirals. He looked casual and wore a purple shirt and pants. He carries a small sword as his weapon and he has the power to control gravity. Admiral Fujitora or his real name Isho.

"Perhaps you already know about it. The pirate era is unstoppable and many pirates have already gone to the new world. I was thinking of eliminating all of them when they arrived at the new world and making those who want to go to the new world think twice." times because they will be directly confronting the admirals.

"What do you think?" Asked Sakazuki who looked at his comrades one by one with a scary look.

"Hahahaha I'm fine with that." Said one of the new admirals again, this time he looked all green and had long hair. He is an admiral of Ryokugyu.

"Hmmmm.. It seems you have a good idea, Sakazuki," Borsalino said while clipping his nails.

"I don't find a problem with your idea," Fujitora said while eating the hot ramen.

"Then I've made up my mind. We're moving Marineford to a new world. Then is there something you'd like to tell me?" Sakazuki asked the admirals.

"If I may ask, I want to know about Akuma no Me Uchiha Sasuke. For someone who is young like him and has already got a bounty of 3 billion, this boy seems really terrible." Fujitora asked Sakazuki.

"That kid.. Don't underestimate him.. He has a strange power and he is very strong. Naturally, if his bounty is 3 billion, I am not surprised by that. Instead, I think to give him a bounty at least on par with Akagami. Uchiha Sasuke, he has the same strength to destroy this world." Said Sakazuki seriously.

"Hahahaha, that boy seems interesting," Ryokugyu said while laughing.

"Interesting? If you think it's interesting, just approach him and ask him to fight and let me set up the hospital's VIP room for you," said Borsalino casually while cutting his nails.

"Tch.. you all can't be joked with," Ryokugyu said while frowning because he felt his friends had a bad sense of humor.

"Then what is the last information you got about Akuma no Me?" Fujitora asked.

"He's on his way to a new world, and I'm sure he's trying to take down one of the Yonkou," Sakazuki said while exhaling cigar smoke from his mouth.

"Who are the members?" asked Ryokugyu, who was starting to be curious about Uchiha Sasuke.

"Nothing. He has absolutely no members," said Borsalino, who had finished cutting his nails and was getting serious.

"What do you mean?" asked Fujitora, who also started to be interested in talking about Sasuke.

"From the information I got, it seems that he wants to defeat one of the Yonkou alone," said Sakazuki.

"Don't joke! How could someone be that reckless?" Ryokugyu shouted, because for him it was impossible for someone to challenge a Yonkou alone without an alliance or crew.

"I told you not to underestimate him. He was able to split an island, or more specifically, Marineford, into two and split a mountain with one strike. He was able to defeat me, Sakazuki, and Kuzan at once, as well as Taka no Me. He also slaughtered tens of thousands of marine troops, some of whom are quite high ranking. It makes little sense to me that he would dare to challenge a Yonkou alone," Kizaru said.

"Then which Yonkou will he challenge?" Fujitora asked.

"Looks like Kaido," said Sakazuki.

"How do you know?" Ryokugyu asked.

"My gut feeling. From his name and his fighting style and the equipment he uses to fight like kunai and shuriken, it seems that he comes from Wano Kuni, and Kaido is the one who masters Wano Kuni," said Sakazuki.

"Hmmm, that makes sense. If he manages to defeat Kaido and his men, then he really is a monster," Kizaru said.

"That's right. Even the Gorosei told me to persuade him to become a Shichibukai and even offered him ridiculous positions," said Sakazuki, who groaned in annoyance.

"What do you mean unreasonable position?" asked Ryokugyu, who didn't understand what Sakazuki meant.

"He offered Uchiha Sasuke to become a Tenryuubito," said Sakazuki, who closed his eyes and shook his head. He couldn't believe what he had just said.

"HAH!" Ryokugyu shouted in surprise.

"What are those geezers?" said Borsalino, who was also surprised.

"Hmmmm?" Fujitora just muttered and listened to the conversation.

"It seems those old geezers know something about Uchiha Sasuke and are hiding it from me!" said Sakazuki, who was furious, and his eyes now turned into magma.

-X-

(MARIJOIS)

Marijois is a place that is considered sacred and holy in this world. Marijois is the residence of the Tenryuubito, who are known as world nobility. Some people say and think that the Tenryuubito are gods because they are descendants of the people who created this world. Most of the Tenryuubito look down on ordinary humans and even ordinary nobles. They consider themselves gods, and they can do whatever they like, like enslavement, killing, and others. People don't dare to fight the Tenryuubito because if there is someone who dares to hurt or injure the Tenryuubito, then one of the admirals will come. But that doesn't apply to great pirates who have powers that exceed the admirals, and one of them is Uchiha Sasuke, who is currently a hot topic of conversation at Marijois because of his declaration at Marineford saying that he will destroy the world government. The gorosei were discussing in their room and were making plans to stop Uchiha Sasuke.

"Uchiha Sasuke. How did he come to this world?" said one of the gorosei, who was wearing a kimono and holding a sword.

"But it seems he doesn't know anything. He said he would destroy this world government because he saw Hiken no Ace die," said the Gorosei, who had yellow hair and who looked the youngest of the five of them.

"People from the other side of the world have unique powers, so it wouldn't be surprising if one of them made it to this world," said the Gorosei, who was a bit stockier and bald and had a scar on his head.

"Of the many people in the other world, why should he come?" said the Gorosei, who had a long beard.

"He has a Rinnegan in his left eye. That eye is very unique, and even that eye can revive people who have died," said the last Gorosei, who had a thick beard and mustache and had scars on his face.

"For now, let's leave it at that and try to persuade him to our side. It would be very troublesome for the five of us to fight him," said the yellow-haired Gorosei, who looked a little annoyed.

"I heard he's close to Nico Robin. For now we better not touch Nico Robin. If we often deal with people who are close to him, then the quicker he will find out the truth," said the Gorosei holding the sword.

"I also heard that he is planning to fight a Yonkou," said the Gorosei who had the long beard.

"Leave it alone. We know how strong Uchiha Sasuke is, and we also know that even the Yonkou are no match for him. If Roger is still alive, maybe he is the one who can match Sasuke's strength," said the bearded and thick-mustache Gorosei.

"It seems that Im-Sama already knows that Uchiha Sasuke is in this world," said the bald and stocky Gorosei.

"Im-Sama said that we should for now leave Uchiha Sasuke alone and focus on the people surnamed D who are starting to reveal their existence and starting to make big trouble," said the yellow-haired Gorosei.

"If that person is counted and if we think again, then Uchiha Sasuke should be a tenryuubito because one of his ancestors helped us in shaping this world," said the sword-bearded Gorosei.

"Uchiha clan, huh? It's been a long time since I've heard of that," said the Gorosei, who had a thick mustache, while grinning.

"If you think about it, the six of us should have been added by that person, right? And also, it's been a long time since this sword was used," said the Gorosei, who was holding the sword while grinning too.

"But that person prefers to return to his world. How stupid he is. If he joins us here then he will continue to live and witness this world," said the bald and stocky Gorosei.

"At that time he was only helping us, nothing more and nothing less. It would be natural for him to return to where he belongs and not interfere in the affairs of this world. But it seems that this Uchiha Sasuke is as strong as that person. The only way to stop him is by persuading him to come to our side,” said the yellow-haired Gorosei.

————————————————————————————————————

Chapter 13 End:

Thank You Very Much! Thank you to you readers who are loyal enough to read this fic, and I'm sorry if there are typos or words that are difficult to understand.

This chapter is deliberately made a bit long because it's just stories without any fights, or you could say filler. For the next chapter, there will definitely be more words, so don't worry.

"Thor will ask if Naruto will appear to help Sasuke later?"

Answer: No.

Here the author only focuses on Sasuke, and for other Naruto characters, only a few will appear, and not many. Uchiha, D., and Itachi

: "Why can Kisame be on Fishman Island?"

Answer: One day it will be explained, and I will continue to monitor. And for the chapter fighting Kaido, I think it will take a while to update because the author is also reading the manga and seeing what Kaido's strength is like, so please be patient... That is all, and thank you!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.4K 123 24
The Gods have gathered in the Council of Valhalla and have decided that it's humanity's time to face judgement day. However one man, King Solomon, ha...
5.5K 215 15
An alternate ending to Starscream after Predacons Rising. After Starscream supposedly died by the Predacons, he's given a second chance and travels b...
7.7K 221 6
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ─罪───── « ⋅ 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 ٭ 𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑼𝑨 𝑻𝒐𝒌𝒚𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒄 ⋅ » ─────罪─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡: ↝「 𝐭...
98.5K 2.2K 29
I made it more of a crossover im sorry for those who doesn't like this kind of fanfiction (Slow updates i mean like very slow updates)