Adopted by an Emo

By average_chloe

Train is just trying to fit in some where. Could her new family finally be her chance? What happens if one of... More

Going home
Meeting the family
Going to the mall
Later That Night
ALMOST
Suprise!!!
Getting Siren
SOON
Maybe we can run away
Stuff
Maybe we shouldn't
Something bad
TO THE MALL...again
SO I GOT SOME QUSETIONS
WINK WINK
JUST SAYIN
train wreck
I'M BaACK
new friends and new family members
What days
Movies at home
A DAY LATE
Lets got to the Zoo
any ideas?
This isnt happening
Youre not leaving
This is not the end
I think
to the club/ with A/N at the end please read
???
At the club?
After shock
I had to tell
Follow?

Late night scares

297 11 0
By average_chloe

Brent's P.O.V
I woke up in search of train's body but she wasn't there. I shot up and off the bed and ran out the door.

I looked around the hallway trying to anticipate where she may be.

I thought I heard a slight mumbling coming from Justin's room so I burst in.

I saw some girl in his room having some 'alone time' so I quickly shut the door.

"Where are you train..." I said to myself.

I say something luster in the light right on top of the stair case. I bent down and saw a bobby pin, probably trains.

I heard a door open from downstairs and I rushed down the stairs and caught a glimpse of train walking out.

I ran outside after her. I was only in my boxers and I was freezing. I saw her walk by the curb and sit down. I followed her and sat next to her

"Hey..." I said awkwardly

"Oh uh... Hey." She sniffed I could tell she had been crying.

"You don't have to be scared to cry in front of me... I'm here for you." I said.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and sniffed. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she turned around and hugged me on top of my lap.

"Thank you." She mumbled onto my neck.

I held onto her as I picked her up. Her legs were wrapped around my torso and I carried her back inside.

"You scared the crap out of me when I couldn't find you." I admitted walking up the stairs, being careful not to trip.

"Sorry..." She mumbled

I walked in my room and lightly set her on my bed.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything. okay? I love you and so does mom and dad. Justin may not like you but who cares about him? I'm not gonna let anything hurt you I promise." I said staring deep into her perfect brown eyes.

She looked back at me in deep admiration. I noticed that her eyes started to get heavy.

"Your rooms not ready yet so your just going to have to stay in my room till it's ready." I said laying down on my bed.

She laid back down with her arms around my waist and her face on my chest. I played with her hair and her breathing slowed so I knew she was asleep. Her hair is her weak spot, she always falls asleep when I play with it.

I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes letting the blackness consume me and falling into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
393K 13.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
923K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.