Tom Hiddleston and Loki Imagi...

By acefury

Highest Rankings: 1st in Tom Hiddleston Imagines, 3rd in Loki Imagines, 8th in Loki, 130th in Marvel || Just... More

Author's Note
Loki - Stay?
Loki - Beauty and the Beast
Loki - Speak
Loki- People Like Us
Loki - Laughter Lines
Loki - Broken
Loki - Frost
Loki - Frost Pt. 2
Loki - Innocence
Loki - Fangirl
Loki - Fangirl Pt. 2
Loki - First Snow
Loki - Fire and Ice
Loki - The Destroyer
Loki - The Destroyer Pt. 2
Loki - The Destroyer Pt. 3
Loki - The Destroyer Pt. 4
Loki - Do You Understand?
Loki - Do You Understand? - Pt. 2
Loki - Lonely Phantoms
Loki - Shakespeare
Loki - Out of the Box
Loki - Reverse the Curse
Loki - Tickle Wars
Loki - Tickle Wars Pt. 2
Loki - Tickle Wars, Pt. 3
Loki - Jealous
Loki - Jealous Pt. 2
Loki - Traditions
Loki - It's Prom, New Girl
Loki - It's Prom, New Girl Pt. 2
Loki - Musical Number
Loki - Banana Split
Loki - Fear Room
Loki - Only Friends
Tom - I'm Falling Around You
Tom - Morse Code
Tom - Superheroes
Tom - Thunderstorms
Tom - Fireworks
Tom - Insecurities
Tom - Assumptions
Tom - Sherlock
Tom - Daylight Savings
Tom - The Doctor's Return
Tom - The Doctor's Return Pt. 2
Tom - Dr. Hiddleston
Tom - Babysitting
Tom - Masquerade
Tom - Think of Me
Tom - Tonight, Tonight
Tom - April Fool's Day
Tom - Role Reversal
Tom - Role Reversal, Pt. 2
Tom - Role Reversal, Pt.3
Tom - I'll Be Right There
Tom - Bucket List
Tom - Socks
Tom - Ball Pit
Tom - Red Lipstick
Tom - The One
Tom - The One, Pt.2 ("Skinny Love")
Tom - Spring Cleaning
Tom - It's Real
Tom and Loki - It's Real Pt. 2
Tom and Loki - It's Real Pt. 3
Tom and Loki - It's Real Pt. 3 (Alternate Ending)
Tom and Loki - Nightmare
Tom and Loki - Nightmare, Pt. 2
Tom and Loki - Nightmare, Pt. 3
CLOSING BOOK (Temp.)
Tom and Loki - Nightmare, Pt. 4
Tom - Sacrifice
Author's Note - ***News on Marvel/Avengers Imagine Book***
Loki - Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart
Tom - Class Dismissed
Tom - Waiting for Superman
Author's Note - **Who Wants to be the Main Character?**
Loki - The Music of the Night
Tom - Class Dismissed, Pt. 2
Tom - The One, Pt. 3
Tom - Class Dismissed, Pt. 3
Author's Note - Agenda
Loki - It's Prom, New Girl Pt. 3
Tom - The One, Pt. 4
Tom and Loki - Nightmare, Pt. 5
Tom - Waiting for Superman, Pt. 2
Tom - Step-Father
Loki - Attention
A/N: Agenda V.2
Loki - Snuggle Bug (Reverse the Curse, Pt. 2)
Loki - Timid
Special Annoucements and I Made an Instagram!
Loki - The Spy Who Loved Me
Tom - The First
Loki - What Matters Most
A/N: Reminders and Surgeries
Loki - Love Lost (Beauty and the Beast, Pt. 2)
Tom - Sacrifice, Pt. 2 (Opt. If Mercy Had Lived)
Loki - Hate That I Love You
Tom - Forgiveness
Tom - Fade Away
Song Parody
Loki - Competition
Tom/Loki - Enough
Loki - Villainous Lady
Loki - New to the Dungeon
Loki - Othello, Pt. 2 (Opt. Do You Understand, Pt. 4)
Loki - Morning Samba
Tom - Daybreak
Tom - Stay?
Epilogue Message

Loki -Othello (Opt. Do You Understand, Pt. 3)

11.2K 263 69
By acefury

A/N: Since this imagine already incorporated a lot of what I need for this request, why not make an optional continuation?

***

"Did she accept it?"

"No, Sir Fandral." The warrior put his hands on his hips disapprovingly.  "She said her loyalty was to Loki, who I believe is still alive."

"Why do you conclude such?"

"What use does the All-father have for a hand-maiden, on top of all the servants that attend to him?" Fandral twists the ends of his mustache as the servant continues.

"And the All-father was still grieving over Her Majesty, the Queen. He denied every suggestion of the services of his concubines, including one yesterday evening. Why would he change his mind now?"

"Now, Iago, concubines differ from hand-maidens."

"Yes, but even when (Y/N) was being offered to you, she claimed loyalty to Loki. She held to her testimony until she was promoted to wait on the king."

"But who wouldn't?"

"Why else would the king promote her if she denied your request?" Fandral strokes his beard.

"I suppose your theory has some merit." With a jingle, he places a small, burlap sack of gold into the servant's hand. "Finish the job. This is what I paid you to do."

"I won't let you down, Sir Fandral."

~

Now let's see, the servant thought as he traveled down the hallways. It was their love that prevented her betrayal. Let's fix that.

It was easy to find you. Since "All-father" had some royal matters to attend to, naturally you were in the hand-maiden's chambers. Knocking, another maiden answers and bows her head.

"How can I be of service?" Being a servant of the king, he was due respect.

"I must speak with Lady (Y/N)." With a small nod, she turns and fetches you, not gone for longer than a moment. You are left at the door with the servant.

"Is everything alright? Is the All-father well?"

"Yes, but that is not why I am here." She folds her arms.

"Oh?"

"Surely, since you were the hand-maiden of Master Loki, you were also close to Master Thor, who is still grieving over the loss. Being closest to his brother, maybe you could provide comfort for him at your leisure."

"Yes, of course. In about an hour's time, for I have to tend to other matters."

"Thank you, kindly." With a bow and a curtsy, you two part.

The servants dawdles not in finding Thor. After stirring up the guilt, depression, and utter heartbreak of losing his brother, the servant hastens back to the "All-father," still tending to civilian matters.

"All-father, I have urgent news."

"If it does not concern impeding war, I do not wish to hear."

"Internal social war, then yes." The man, white in his beard, looks over at the thin servant with a scornful look.

"You may speak."

"I have war that your son and a hand-maiden are becoming intimate."

"Explain further."

"She's seeing him. I do not know exactly when, but—"

"Which servant, slave?!"

"(Y/N)." Loki's blood runs cold although his false appearance shows it not.

"I will consider the matter. You may be dismissed."

~

"Come in," Thor's voice boomed as you knocked on the golden door. Entering his room, you became hesitant in your footseps. If Loki knew you were here, even on such an innocent errand, he would not even be the slightest pleased.

"I have been informed that you still grieve the loss of Loki. Is that true?"

"Very much so." He sighs. "He was in my grasp. We were fighting side by side. I could have saved him, he didn't..." His voice got caught, trying to fight his tears, but losing as he stumbled over his words. "He didn't...have to die."

You rub his back, trying to ease the pain without telling him of Loki's living state. "I'm sure he knew you loved him."

"I told him I wish I could trust him. I theatened to kill him if he betrayed me. (Y/N), I killed my own brother in my war pride—"

"Shh..." you coax, letting him cry as you held him. You hated to see anyone cry, but Thor was like a puppy to you, wanting to be bold and brave but, deep down, harmless and scared.

After ten minutes, he lifts up his head, puzzled. You give him the same look as he examines your neck.

"I remember this. Where did you get it?"

"I...um..."

"I request to study it closer." With a sigh, you undo the chain and place the locket in his hand. Holding it close to his eyes, he observes every single detail.

"The royal Asgard symbol is engraved in this—"

Before Thor could go on, there was a knock on the door. Thor goes to answer, and it's the same servant.

"Lady (Y/N), the All-father wishes to see you in his quarters immediately."

Before you can take your necklace back, the servant grabs you by the arm and takes you along. As you wait in the room, the servant notifies Loki.

"(Y/N) is in your room if you wish to speak with her, All-father."

~

As soon as Loki slams the door close and reveals himself to you, you knew you were in for it.

"Alright. Spit it out."

"I beg your pardon?"

"You lying, good-for-nothing—"

"How dare—" Before you knew it, he had slapped you, causing tears to come to your eyes as he grabbed you and pinned you against the wall by your neck.

"How dare I? You dare to correct me after you've betrayed me?!"

"Have you gone mad?! I would never!" He started to loosen his grip, but then stopped, realizing what was missing.

"Where is it?" he says, lowly but even more intimidating. Your face flushed; you had left it behind.

"Loki, I—"

"Where...is it? It's a simply question, (Y/N)."

There was a knock at the door. Dropping you to the ground, Loki transforms back into his All-father form and camouflages you before opening the door.

"All-father," the servant says, handing Loki your necklace, "Master Thor has given me this." Although they cannot see, Loki's back to you and you being hidden to everyone else, your eyes widen. You try to speak, but Loki had silenced you with the same trickery.

"Of what purpose do I have for this?"

"It is (Y/N)'s. She cannot be found, so upon orders, I was told to bring this directly to you."

"Thank you. You may leave." After closing the door, he turns back and makes you become audible and visible.

"Loki, you have to believe me. It's not what you think!"

"I gave you my heart," he whispers in a deadly tone. "I gave you everything I had, including the last bit of love I managed to save."

"Loki, please—" With one hand, he covers up your mouth, abruptly quieting you once more, and holds your hands behind your back with the other. You struggle to get free as he turns into his Jotun form, burning your wrists and face as he drags you to the bathroom.

"Oh, my sweet ást, you don't like the cold? Perhaps a swim will be better."

Against your will, he throws you into the tub and forces your midsection and head under the water. You wildly thrash about, but his hold only grows stronger, pushing your face further against the bottom of the basin.

Eventually you stop resisting, stop trying to escape. You become still, and he lets go, letting your hair drift in the water and your lifeless head bob to the surface.

*****

I once again note that I said "optional" ending, reason being so I don't get yelled at for this loved imagine to turn from happy to "why-Moffat-why" situation. But Othello/Hamlet was requested, and since Hamlet is always done....

So good news: I will get getting an Instagram for this account.

Bad news: In a week, I will be closing down requests for this imagine book.

Good news: They will start up again for the other one, but for this one, it'll be it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 445 34
A bunch of Loki short stories to add to your scenarios~ this will contain: •fluff •angst (will have a ! At the end of the title. Not much of these.) ...
394K 13.1K 200
Here we have just a bunch of Loki's. Werewolf Loki's, Teen Loki's, Lokitty-Loki's and eventually even FrankenLoki's. Told in a variety of POV's, we h...
209K 4.2K 27
"sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ... sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛɴᴇss... sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛɴᴇss ᴛʜʀᴜsᴛ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs." - Avengers + Bucky and Loki - Gua...
298 17 6
Some Loki x reader One-shots I wrote, each one was writen as a personal test for myself in one way or another. I usally upload them to my Tumblr as a...