The omniversal champion, Spid...

By Dailous

Spiderman was down on his luck. MJ was with another man and had children with him. He was basically blacklist... More

Prologue: The Chosen
Chapter 1: Preparations
Chapter 2: The Omniversal introduction of Spiderman
Chapter 3: 2 new additions to the adventure.
Chapter 4: Entering Avengers tower
Chapter 5: The man behind the Spider
Chapter 5.5: The Other Spider Worlds.
Chapter 6: The MK tournament begins.
Chapter 7: The spider and actor VS the Black Dragon
Chapter 8: Saving Jax of the S.F.
Chapter 9: Attempted Extraction.
Chapter 10: Information gathering.
Chapter 11: A new player enters the game.
Chapter 13: A calm before the Storm.
Chapter 14: Spiderman vs Chasm
Chapter 15: Final Round.
Chapter 15.5: The other spider worlds part 2
Chapter 16: Want answers? Seek your gods.
Chapter 17: A complicated talk.
Chapter 18: Outworld strikes back.
Chapter 19: The Princess and the Spider.
Chapter 20: A heart to heart.
Chapter 21: Attack of the Clone.
Chapter 22: Kolloseum.
Chapter 23: For the fate of Earthrealm.
Chapter 24: The long awaited Talk.
Chapter 25.5: Chain Reaction.
Chapter 26: The war of the realms begins.
Chapter 27: Hold the line.
Chapter 28: Spiderman vs Chasm, the rematch.
Chapter 29: Brothers Unite.
Chapter 30: The Totem vs the Empress.
Chapter 31: He must win.
Chapter 32: Finish Him!
Chapter 33: Rebuilding.
Chapter 34: A tower emerges.
Chapter 35: Mansion exploring.
Chapter 36: Discovery.
Chapter 37: Aboard the Hellicarrier.
Chapter 38: To lead, or not to lead?
Chapter 39: Temple of Anansi.
Chapter 40: Edenians in Wakanda.
Chapter 40.5: The other spider worlds part 3.
Chapter 41: A new world, or is it?
Chapter 42: Kang's reward.
Chapter 43: Just another day in New York.
Chapter 44: An awkward meeting.
Chapter 45: Reunion.
Chapter 46: Decisions.
Chapter 47: Planning.
Chapter 48: Stalling.

Chapter 12: A brothers squabble.

6.3K 175 119
By Dailous

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Within the Marvel omniverse, various people had reactions with the reveal of chasm. Whilst the suit was different, many could recognise the voice.

The totems who survived against the inheritors from the spiderverse event were shocked.

In Earth 616, spiderwoman, Spider gwen, Madame Web, silk, Arachne, and Miles morales were shocked. Ben Reilly was alive?

Spider woman: (looks at julia) Did you know he was alive?

Julia shakes her head in the negative. She tried to use the Web to search through every inch of the Web to find Ben's totem signature, but no matter how hard she looked, it couldn't be found.

Madame web: his signature isn't showing on the Web. It's as if he's cloaked.

Arachne: Could it be kang's doing?

Madame web: maybe, but I think something else is at play.

Spider gwen: (crosses her arms) But what?

Before Madame Web could respond, a giant golden Spider Web appears to the side and slowly unravels to reveal a dimensional gateway, showcasing the master weaver and Spider UK with another Spider girl in the background who's watching the screens.

Arachne: Billy?! What-

Spider UK: Julia, I need your help.

Julia: With what?

Spider UK: A portion of the web's power was taken, I don't know who took it, but I was able to track it to the omniverse that Spiderman is at.

Spiderwoman: Is it something to do with Ben, and why Julia can't sense him?

Spider UK: possibly, that's why I need Julia's help. If we can try and find out where it went, then we can reclaim it before someone else gets it. Though I have a feeling that we might be too late on that front.

Madame web:.... alright, I'll assist (looks at the other totems). I'll be back.

With that, Madame Web walks through the gateway. The gateway closes, and Julia looks up at the master weaver.

Madame web: (nodding) karn.

Karn: (nodding back) Julia.

Julia then turns to the spider girl watching Spiderman stare off against chasm.

Julia: Excuse me, I don't believe we've ever met. Who are you?

???: my name is.....

Aurora: Aurora munroe Parker, otherwise known as Spider Storm.

(Meanwhile, at the baxter building)

Aunt May stared at the screen, her mouth wide and tears slowly falling down her face. Teresa, susan Storm, and her children stared at the elderly Parker in concern. Sue sympathised with the May Parker, knowing how painful it is to see someone that was dead for a long time suddenly appear amongst the living. She felt the same way when her brother came back after being trapped in the negative zone for so long that she thought he was dead.

Teresa: May, what's the matter? Who is that Ben guy?

Aunt may snapped out of her daze and gazed at her niece, a lump in a throat before speaking in a low tone.

Aunt May: Teresa..... that man (points at chasm on screen) is Ben, Ben Reilly.... and he's your brother.

Teresa stared wide-eyed at her aunt. Her head slowly moved to look back at the screen, staring at the image of chasm, finding it very hard to believe that she had another brother, and let's out a small whsiper.

Teresa:........I have another brother?

Aunt may says nothing and merely holds her nieces hand all the while thinking, how is her nephew alive.

(In the ultimate universe)

Ben, Peter, and aunt may Stared at the screen along with everyone else, but those 3 began to have a sinking feeling I their stomachs. From the way Spiderman 616 was reacting, it didn't look like he was happy to see his brother. Spiderman and scarlet spider sent glances at each other. They had a feeling that things were not gonna be ok with their counterparts and promised themselves that whatever was said by the counterparts would not affect the brotherly bond, however weird and crazy it is.

(Meanwhile, in The Animated Series)

Peter stared at the image of Ben Reilly. His mouth that was open to release a silent gasp was closed, and his hands were tightly clenched. Seeing Ben (even though he knows it's another version) reminded him of the Ben reilly that he teamed up with to fight spider carnage, which then made him remember the clone of Mary Jane. Psylocke picks up the surface thoughts of Spiderman and places a hand on his shoulder.

Psylocke: Are you alright?

Peter turns to stare at psylocke before staring at the screen.

Peter: Yes, I'm fine.

Aunt may: (puts a hand on Peter's) Are you sure Peter?

Peter says nothing but nods.

Iceman: You know you can talk to us, Pete.

Peter: I know, thanks, Bobby.

Peter kept staring at the image of Ben on the screen, putting the thoughts of his lost wife away for the moment. He could already tell that the Ben he is seeing is very different from the one he battled alongside.

Needless to say, there were various thoughts from the people that knew of the former scarlet spider, and some questioned why he looked different, more sinister.

Meanwhile, madalyne prior of Earth 616 was slightly surprised as Ben was supposed to be imprisoned in limbo thanks to her. She then growled, knowing that Kang freed him.

(Mortal kombat universe)

The 2 spider totems stared at each other on silence, the tension being so thick that it could be cut with baraka's blades.

Sonya: Peter, who is this?

Spiderman doesn't respond. He still stares at chasm. The clone of Peter tilts his head to sonya.

Chasm: Who I am doesn't matter. Just stick to calling me chasm. (Looks at Peter and narrows his eyes) So Peter, got anything to say?

Spiderman......kang brought you here.

Chasm: he did.

Spiderman......why?

Chasm: (shrugs) Who knows, the man is unpredictable at times, but I suppose I should thank him. (Unfolds his arms) it's given me the opportunity to settle the score.

Spiderman: (looks at sonya) sonya, stay back.

Sonya Blade: (taken aback but narrows her eyes) You kidding me, Parker?

Spiderman: I'm not, just stay back. (Sonya goes to object) Sonya. Please, don't get involved.

Sonya stared at Peter for a long moment before stiffly nodding her head and reluctantly backing away. Spiderman mentally thanks the member of special forces and turns his full attention on his clone whose stance looks like someone who's bored but, in actuality, is ready for a fight.

Chasm: Don't want any more blood on your hands, Pete?

Spiderman: Ben, don't do this.

Chasm: Don't do what, hm?

Chasm begins to move anti-clockwise, with Spiderman moving the opposite way, their stare off never breaking.

Spiderman: Ben please-

Chasm: Oh, you're begging now? The great Peter Parker is begging me.

Spiderman: If you'd just listen to me-

Chasm: (points aggressively at Spiderman) and why should I, huh? You didn't give me what I wanted, so why should I play nice and listen to what you have to say?

Spiderman: I understand that you wanted your memories back, Ben, and I would have gladly helped you get them back, but you worked with madalyne. You threatened to destroy New York, and you also tried to kill me!

Chasm: I would have done the world a favour!!!

Spiderman falters a little.

Spiderman (in head): Well, that hurt more than it should have.

Spiderman then ignores the feeling and continues moving.

Chasm: Face it, Peter. You've hit rock bottom. You're at your lowest point. Your wife cheated on you, married another man, and had a family with him-

(Omniverses)

Mary Jane 616 narrows her eyes before sighing and leaning further into Paul.

(Mk universe)

Chasm: Don't even get me started on your other relationships-

(Omniverses)

Spiderman's former live interests shifted in their positions or looked away for a moment.

(Mk universe)

Chasm: You've been blacklisted on every single hero team all because they refused to help you-

(Omniverses)

The teams of 616 stood by their decision, but most of the members quietly protested and still are against the idea of kicking Spiderman out of their respective teams, seeing how desperate he was and that they should've helped.

(Mk universe)

Chasm: How are your daughters, by the way? Oh, wait! They're dead cause you couldn't save them!

Spiderman took a sharp exhale, and his teeth and fists tightly clenched.

(Omniverses)

Wonder Woman (JLU): shameless swine!

Aunt may (616): (shocked gasp) Ben!!

Iceman (616): the fuck man?!

Superman (Injustice): (eyes glow) kill him Peter, shouldn't he suffer for using them against you?

Dante: Dude!!

Chun Li: fucking bastard!!

Bast (616): How dare he!!!

Konshu (616): the fool.

Zarathos (616): disgusting heathen.

Pheonix (616): I shall incinerate you when you return to our universe!!

Black canary (YJ): (mutters) damn prick.

Amongst the outrage from across the omniverses, one Romy was staring at the screen with an impassive look. It was only after Chasm mentioned spidermans dead daughters that she reacted. Her lip started to tremble, and her fingers twitched ever so slightly.

(Mk universe)

Spiderman: (through clenched teeth) don't mention them again.

Chasm: or what? Are you gonna kill me?

Spiderman goes silent.

Chasm: That's what I thought. Besides, you know I'm right, it's because of you, that little Annie Parker is dead!!!

(Omniverses)

Romy's left hand slowly clenched as a tear slowly fell from her left eye.

Aunt may (616): (tearing up) Ben, please.

Teresa (616): (shaking her head negatively) stop it.

(Mk universe)

Chasm: it's because of you, mayday is dead!!!

(Omniverses)

Romy's right hand slowly clenched as a tear, also fell from her right eye. Her mouth slowly opened about to speak but never got the chance.

Mj (616): romy, what's wrong?

Romy blinked, and her hands unclenched and looked up to her mother, who wiped away the tears.

MJ (616): What's going on, sweetie?

Romy frowned up at her mother, and for a second, MJ could've sworn she saw anger being aimed directly at her, but it faded away as quickly as it came.

Romy: I'm just.....sad for Spiderman mommy.

Mj stared at her daughter before bringing her into a hug.

Mj: he'll be fine, sweetie. He can handle it.

Romy stared at MJ before looking back at the screen.

Romy (in head): I.....we hope he can.

Aunt may (616): (muffled sobs) Ben, I'm begging you.

Teresa (616): stop it for fucks sake!

(Mk universe)

Chasm: And it's because of you-

Chasm rolled to the right as Spiderman lunged at him and threw a punch that tore off a piece of a pillar. The centre of the Web took a few ragged breaths, trying to gain control of hid emotions after they slipped out. He pulled his fist back and slowly turned to glare at his brother, who looked unfazed.

Chasm: I guess you don't wanna talk, huh?

Spiderman starts walking to chasm with said totem, doing the same before they both break off into a sprint towards each other, arms reared back and before they could throw a punch their spidey senses go off and they both instinctly dodge an exploding green skull that impacted where they were and they both turn to see that it was the sorcerer Quan Chi.

Quan Chi: Your battle isn't happening yet, chasm. You'll get your chance soon.

Chasm: (growls) I fucking better.

Quan chi, then looks at Spiderman and sonya before chuckling.

Quan Chi: I believe these 2 belong to you.

A few guards come in and toss an unconscious storm and psylocke.

Spiderman: Storm! Psylocke!

Spiderman rushes to them and checks the pulses, and breathes a sigh of relief as he feels the beats.

Sonya: (shocked) How did they-

Quan Chi: Come chasm, we must see shang tsung.

Spiderman looks up at quan Chi, his masked lenses narrowing.

Spiderman (in head): something's not right. Quan Chi feels different. It's almost like-

His thoughts are cut off as Chasm walks past him, spidey focuses on his brother, who doesn't even bother to turn and stare and continues walking. Quan chi soon follows after him, along with the guards, leaving sonya and Spiderman with the unconscious storm and psylocke.

Sonya walks up to Spiderman and kneels next to him.

Sonya: How bad?

Spiderman: Thankfully, it's not too bad. They'll be out for a bit. Whatever they were hit with must've been powerful.

Sonya:....what the guy said-

Spiderman: I don't want to talk about it, sonya.

Sonya:.....(sighs and nods her head) Alright, but if you need to speak about it, I'm here if you need to.

Spiderman:.....thanks sonya. Come on, let's carry them back to raiden. Hopefully, he can heal them.

Spiderman picks up Storm in a bridal carry whilst sonya picks up psylocke in a piggyback carry and the 2 go to find raiden.

As they move through the hallways, Spiderman's thoughts go back to Ben Reilly.

Spiderman (in head): Ben, I don't know why kang brought you here, but perhaps this can be my chance. I couldn't save you before, and I'm hoping I can rectify that and save you this time. I won't leave you, Ben. Not this time.

A/N: Right, well, here's another chapter. Personally, not one of my best but I feel like this one moved the story along, I know some of you are probably gonna ask how storm and psylocke were beaten and I will say that it will be explained later on in another chapter.

A/N: Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter. Feel free to leave a review and, as always.....PEACE✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 597 89
Jacob is back in a new adventure, follow him and his friends/girlfriends on their adventure where they fight bad guys, win badges, catch pokemon and...
8.9K 287 90
After Peter's final battle as the web spinning hero, he had hung up his webs for breaking the one rule he had as a superhero: never kill. after that...
4.2K 90 9
After stopping a routine mugging, Peter Parker runs into a familiar face falling out of the sky. However, this familiar face is someone who he though...
4.1K 163 12
What happens when a new pool steps into the ring? Will she mend the heart of O'Hara or push his buttons? Why not both?