Cater 2 slick

By slime2slatt

"baby i just want yo' heart, hope ian' askin' for too much." More

-
001.
002.
003.
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026..
027..
028.
029.
030.
031
032.
033.
034.
035

020.

4.4K 148 27
By slime2slatt

—sunday, september 16th—

"im not. hungry." quincy laid on his back with one airpod in his ear, it was two fourteen in the afternoon, quincy had been in bed all day, he was listening to music all day drowned in his thoughts it was boring, nobody to have conversation with or anything.

"just some at least, baby." kali frowned standing in his doorway.

quincy sat up in bed giving her a bored look "gimmie da' plate ma." he waved her over making her smile, she rushed over sitting beside him and sitting the plate down.

"i made some spaghetti, fish and breadsticks." she excitedly told him.
"thank you." he gave her a lazy grin, his mother could always put a smile on his face once in a while, even though she called him almost everyday.

"you been outside huh? m-" she stopped mid sentence "ken.." she corrected herself.

"m who?" pick up a piece of fish breaking it down she deadpanned him "i said ken muhfucka." she sighed.

"awe" he bit into the fish staring at her just to see if she was lying "whatcha' was talkin' bout." he spoke uninterested on what she was gonna say.

"so.. did therapy help." she started off, quincy stopped his chewing looking up at his mother, the sides of her mouth begin to tremble and she bursted into laughter.

"get out ma." he pointed towards his door, she laughed harder making him smack his lips and push the plate as he laid back.

"boyy get yo depressed ass up, you irritating me with this fake pressed shit, she probably still want yo ass" she slapped his stomach "you doing to much, you just making it worse." kali rolled her eyes.

"mmcht i'm not even doing nothing." he held his hand out for example.
"exactly, thats the thing, you not making shit right." she huffed crossing her arms

"look, i like milani, if pushed you away then you gotta get back, the right way, and i found out she talking to.. somebody named ak." kali informed,  his eyes widened as he shot his head towards his mother.

"mhm, they say he got good money, and she look happy to be honest— mama!" he yelled making her stop, she held her hands up in defense standing up from the bed.

"eat that food" she pointed at it before walking out of the room, leaving him in distress, his head was spinning.

"okay, whatever adonis i just believe that's real, one day a alien gone capture my ass" she mumbled playing with the zipper on her jacket, adonis just laughed watching her play with the zipper.

he licked his bottom lip "where you going afta' this?" he questioned, she looked at him raising her eyebrows "you police assum?" she said and he smacked his lips "guh" he said making her burst into laughter.

"nah, im chillin- ima be at the crib" she nodded and he did too.
"aye lala" navi called her out "c'mere" she waved her over, milani looked at ak before stepping out of a car.

"hollon" she closed the door walking up to kennel and navi sitting on the porch like little kids, without words, ken held her phone out.

"somebody wanna talk to you."

milani confusingly looked at the two before grabbing the phone, she walked away holding the phone towards her ear.

"yo.."

"cool peoples wassa-" quincy couldn't talk being cut off by a hang up, she walked back towards the porch giving ken her phone.

"that was quick.." ken mumbled, milani shook her head "no no no." she spoke.

"he not playing me, i'm telling y'all- i can't" she spoke with stress laced in her voice, ken frowned, she loved both of them equally and wanted them together, adonis was alright, but he couldn't compete with quin.

"if he can't get right at all then ian' fuck with him, word to." she cleaned "tell him to get right with god first at least." she mumbled making ken laugh, it was a serious moment but she laughed at the worst times.

"you'll laugh at a funeral won't you" navi watched her girlfriend, ken just nodded with a chuckle, she was telling the truth.

"yall.. im finna go home, ima see yall later" milani stood up giving them hugs, they waved watching her walk back towards the boy car.

"take me home."

"ima call you when i get out the shower" milani hopped out of the boy car, he nodded watching her close the car door and jogged towards the front door, there was no cars in the driveway, but there was a light on, her light on.

nobody ever went in her room but her, and it was strange to see her light on, anyways, she opened the front door to her house locking both of the doors once she stepped in.

"dad issu' home?" milani yelled up the stairs, she took her shoes off and ran towards the stairs, she made it up the stairs she ran into her room getting ready to leap on her bed.

"wh-" she stopped, quincy turned around seeing her in the doorway of her room, she mugged him hardly looking him up and down, he played music and was basically getting comfortable in her room.

"bitch do you want to go to jail!?" milani yelled, quincy laughed at her sitting on the edge of her bed, she looked at him crazy, she didn't know if to be scared or what.

"why you playing?" he stood up walking towards her "how many times i texted you, called you, everything, you not leaving me milani, we not over."
milani just stood frozen in her spot, seeing his appearance she could tell he wasn't taking there fallout well and she kind of felt bad.

"we not doin' this quincy, i don't wanna be in the mix up to one of your girlfriends, if you wanted me you wouldn't be fucking with other girls?" she yelled stomping her foot, quincy ignored her attitude grabbing her by her throat pinning her against the wall.

"why you think you leaving me milani" he gritted his teeth "me and you" he pointed at himself then her "ain't over."

milani just bit her bottom mushing her legs together, she was only being turned on by the minute, she wasn't a toxic person neither, it was just him.

"move" she pushed him off of her "before you get fucked." milani mumbled rolling her eyes, quincy dropped his head seeing she wasn't taking him serious.

"whatchu waitin' on then?" he asked seeing her close and lock her door, she turned his way watching him slide his hoodie off.

she never let him finish jumping onto him making him fall on her bed, he turned around with her held onto him with her arms wrapped around his neck.
they both had missed each other, milani never showed but she missed him, quincy could say the same thing since he felt like he had list part of him again.

quincy kissed on her neck oncr her shirt came off leaving her in her bra, milani just help him take his belt off moaning in his ear.

no words were said once they started, they knew it should just been silence knowing it was somewhat wrong even though they never felt guilt doing it.

quincy picked milani up walking towards the dresser in her room and sat her on it leaving him to be in the between her legs.

milani was left in her underwear sloppy kissing quincy, her clit throbbed feeling him rub on it through her panties.

"you let somebody touch my shit, milani?" quincy whispered in her ear sliding her panties to the side, she panted shaking her head no.
"i need words, ma" quincy fingers then slid in her leaving her to moan out loud.

"n-no." she moaned, he nodded now teasing her with his tip, her hands wrapped around his neck as he played with her.

"don't tease me."

quincy let out a chuckle slipping into her with a grunt, she let out a breath feeling him go in and out slowly.

"i knew you missed me milani" he spoke holding her left leg up, he went slow with her going little inside of her, milani couldn't speak leaving her mouth hung open.

"quin–oh my gosh." milani whimpered feeling him go deeper, quincy kept her in the same position going deeper by the minute, she moaned loudly throwing her head back on the wall.

he pounded in her hardly gripping onto her thigh she tried pushing him back but he held her tightly.

"quincy i can't- i can't take it" she whined only for him to go deeper, her walls tightened around his dick making him groan.
"take it, stop running" he groaned pulling her up more she cried out pushing him back.

"milani, stop runnin" he then wrapped his arms around her thighs smashing her on his dick, she let out a grunt throwing her head back once again.

"you wet as fuck." he mumbled picking her up, she just let out moans feeling him kiss on her neck and fuck her slow.

fuck yo man by king von played, quincy actually had that song on replay— delusional..

"oh shitt" she moaned out once he went faster with the strokes.

See, I cut this shit and just go, if i like you i'm fucking you slow.

"you love me milani?" he asked pinning her against the wall and smashing into her, her walls tightened again making him hitch his breath.

"yess" she cried out, their bodies smashing together making loud and fast clapping noises. "i love you more."

"take some outt, quincy" she yelled pushing him back, he shook his head "naw mama, take it."

"shit." she panted.

"im cummin."she moaned out lowly, he nodded signaling her she can do it, quincy rubbed on her clit, her eyes rolled back while her leg began shaking uncontrollably.

quincy leg her go making her drop to the floor softly, he helped her up and sat her on the bed.

"this ain't over, turn around."

ian know how to end it😬😬.

thoughts? predictions? voteee.

not proofread neither..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.7K 13
❝This is just my truth,❞
48.5K 1.3K 34
π™ž π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™ π™šπ™šπ™₯ π™π™žπ™’ π™¨π™–π™©π™žπ™¨π™›π™žπ™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™šπ™šπ™ π™šπ™£π™™.