◌ 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐘𝐀𝐓𝐈 | ᴠᴏʏᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜʀ...

By Krishnpriyataa_123

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᵀʷⁱˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵀⁱᵐᵉ: ᴬ ᵀᵃˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾᵃˢᵗ' ❝𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫... More

·˚𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 🕊
·˚𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔🕊
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈
➻┊ शर्मा परिवार•.࿐
01.| ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴋᴀʟɪ
02.| ᴇɴᴅᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ
03.| ᴘᴇꜱᴋʏ ɪɴᴛʀᴜᴅᴇʀ
04.| ʙɪᴢᴀʀʀᴇ
05.| ᴀ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐈
➻┊ राजगढ़ राजपरिवार•.࿐
➻┊ द्वारकावती राजपरिवार•.࿐
01.| ᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
02.| ɴᴀᴍᴀᴋᴀʀᴀɴ ꜱᴀɴꜱᴋᴀʀᴀᴍ
03.| ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴏʏ
04.| ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ʙʀᴀᴍʜᴀᴄʜᴀʀʏᴀ ᴀꜱʜʀᴀᴍᴀ
05.| ꜱʜᴇɴᴀɴɢɪᴀɴꜱ
06.| ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
07.| ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
08.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏʀᴇ
09.| ᴀ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴍᴀɴ
10.| Qᴜᴇʀᴇɴᴄɪᴀ
11.| ꜱᴇʜɴꜱᴜᴄʜᴛ
12.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ɪɴᴠᴇꜱᴛɪɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ...
13.| ᴄᴀɴᴛʀɪᴘ
14.| ᴛʀʏꜱᴛ
15.| ᴛᴀᴄᴇɴᴅᴀ
16.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɴᴅᴀɴᴛ
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐈𝐈
01.| ʀᴇᴛʀᴏᴜᴠᴀɪʟʟᴇ
02.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪꜰᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴀɢɢᴇʀ
03.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇ-ꜱᴠᴀʏᴀᴍᴠᴀʀᴀ ᴊɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ
04.| ꜱᴇʟꜰ-ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜʀɪʏᴀ
​ ❞Sɴᴇᴀᴋ Pᴇᴇᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ❞
05.| ꜱʀɪɴɢᴀʀᴀ

06.| ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴇxᴘᴇᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ...?

741 40 170
By Krishnpriyataa_123

THIRD PERSON POV

After a small discussion over the wedding dates, the full moon day of Anuradha Nakshatra was decided to unite Jyeshtha UtkarshNandini with Devakinandana, the tithi falling right after 3 days of the former's svayamvara.

Shriya was still a little iffy with the happenings on her svayamvara day but couldn't meet Krishna to clear her doubts due to various rituals keeping her busy. Being a bride wasn't easy was all that she could manage to think in her spare time while others fussed over her and pampered her for soon she was going away from Rajgadh.

Anandi and Saudamini who noticed Shriya's dullness thought over a plan to encourage the bride herself for the wedding. They convinced Shriya to spend a last day with them anywhere according to her wish. Shriya after a lot of persuasion agreed to their demand. Afterall, even she did not know after how many days or perhaps years they would be able to meet again.

Shriya, Anandi and Saudamini had decided to tour the infamous Kaumaarivan of Rajgadh as it was the only place nearby and left unexplored by the three friends. The three friends had taken a "special" permit from Maharani Ashalata to allow them to spend time with Shriya for the last time as a maiden. Well, it was easy with a little argument and coaxing and of course an additional gift of getting their ears twisted.

(Kaumaarivan)

"Are you sure we are not lost?" Shriya asked for the umpteenth time, her almond eyes glancing at the green forest like a deer looking out for its predator. Anandi facepalmed at her sister as she looked over at Saudamini who had been guiding them inside the forest as she had a good knowledge about the ways being a medical enthusiast.

Shriya's horse, Tara neighed softly as she felt her owner's nervousness. Anandi pulled the reins of her horse and brought her near Tara who happily galloped forward sensing her fellow horse friend near her.

"I am sure."

The group had planned to stay out for the entire day outside and return back to the palace in evening. Shriya had carried some food since Anandi denied to eat anything if not shoved inside her mouth forcefully.

"We're lost." Shriya concluded as she moved her gaze all around the forest Saudamini had led them to. Anandi shrugged tossing an apple at her which Shriya caught before it could fall down.

"No, we aren't." Anandi replied nonchalantly nuzzling her face in Kanthaka's mane, trusting her horse to follow Saudamini's.

"Yes, we are."

"No, we aren't."

"Fine then Miss Navigator, where are we?" Shriya raised an eyebrow looking at her sister who suddenly straightened up and smiled sheepishly.

"Errr,......we, we are......right here." Anandi blinked innocently as Shriya threw her hands up in the air giving up and following her fate. Her intuition told her that something was to happen today. She had tried explaining to Anandi but the latter shrugged it off thinking it was Shriya's rule-abiding nature.

"We're here guys!" The sisters heard Saudamini calling out for them. They pulled the reins of the horse, stopping their movements, and jumped down in unison. Shriya took out the bag of food from the chest attached to Tara's side.

"Sauda, where are we?" Anandi queried as she gazed mesmerized at the beauty of the forest. Saudamini chuckled as she walked over to Anandi and looked in the direction she had been looking at.

"We are at the Northern borders of Kaumaarivan and that area where you are looking at is off limits." Anandi smiled sheepishly as she understood that the statement was directed at her.

"Wait, isn't that the area where the tribes live?" Shriya questioned while looking in the direction where Anandi had been gazing at. Saudamini nodded at her causing Shriya to sigh and look down at the grassy land.

"What tribes?" Anandi asked confused. Saudamini's face turned serious as she placed her hand on Anandi's shoulder. "That part of the forest you see is the abode of the tribes of the Northern part of Rajgadh. They like to remain aloof from the usual societal norms of the Aryas and are devotees of Lakshmi-Narayana. Rajgadh has a pact with this tribe to not meddle with each other's territories."

Anandi's lips formed an 'O' shape as she nodded in understanding. She then nudged Shriya who looked at her with raised eyebrows. Anandi's hands slumped down as she pushed her weight on Shriya causing the latter to momentarily lose her balance but soon she balanced herself and held Anandi so that she won't fall.

Anandi sluggishly hugged her sister erupting chuckles from the other two maidens. Saudamini motioned Shriya to settle down on the ground causing the latter to nod in response as she tugged Anandi with herself, settling both of them down together. Anandi continued her monkey like behaviour as the other two chatted freely about all different matters from politics to after-marriage life.

Anandi who had almost fallen asleep jolted into an attentive stance as she heard Saudamini mention something that caught her interest.

"You know Shriya-Anandi, when I visited these forests to collect some herbs I found a strange plant in the eastern area. It had these weird spikes all over it and had a weird yellowish glow. It looked so attractive but I have known better than to just fondle an attractive looking plant. For all that I could know that it could be a deadly being." Saudamini shuddered as she found herself losing her in some memory. Shriya snickered in a very unlady-like manner earning a gasp from her dramatic sister.

"My god woman you are about to get married tomorrow and here you are behaving like a deranged lady. You better poise up or I shall be personally ushering Govind out of Rajgadh." Anandi dramatically stated as she tugged at Shriya's uttariya and loosely placed it over her head. Shriya squinted her eyes at her playfully before launching herself on her and started tickling her.

Anandi hid her face in her palms almost laying over the grass as Shriya giggled, playfully tickling her sides. Anandi gasped, taking moments to restore herself from the playful torture of her sister.

"Alright, peace!" Saudamini exclaimed, stopping the two from indulging in any other 'un-royal-istic' activity. If anyone had to see their elegant princesses laying on the green floor of the forests, playfully tackling each other on the ground they were sure to get a heart attack. The two sisters flashed alike grins to their friend and soon she was pulled into their mini-war.

"Okay, stop everyone!" Shriya breathed, as she barely caught her breath. She quickly stood up and dragged herself at least 4 feet away from them. Anandi too sprawled on the ground, giggling and taking in her breath while Saudamini sat upright on the ground with her legs folded.

"Okay, so now what are we supposed to do now?" Saudamini questioned as peered over at some bushes, examining the green plants closely. Shriya found herself shrugging as she found herself losing in the latibule of nature. She inhaled a deep breath as she settled on the ground, slightly spreading her body, and closing her eyes.

Being reborn in Dwapara surely made her inherit many good habits over time. With whatever memory she had from Kaliyuga, she was extremely joyous to have been reborn into a much more organised and healthy timeline. There was no comparison between what was now left in Kaliyuga with the brimming riches of Dwapara.

"How about we search for the plant Sauda was talking about?" Shriya looked horrified at her sister while Saudamini shrugged.

"Well I have forgotten the way there. If your urge to search for the plant is that strong then you are free to find it alone. Shriya and I would be happily gossiping without you." Saudamini teased Anandi whose eyes narrowed in slits as she puffed her cheeks in anger.

"Fine, I will alone find the plant. I am sure it would be fun without your annoying presence." Anandi scrunched her nose at Saudamini as she marched towards her horse and untied it from the tree it was bound to. She quickly settled over Kanthaka before Shriya could let a word of protest.

Shriya who watched her sister leave, sighed as she turned to Saudamini with a glare. Saudamini merely grinned at her as she snatched a berry from Shriya and popped it in her mouth.

"What was the need to aggravate Anandi? You know how stubborn that girl is. What if she loses her way in the forest?" Shriya's tone was laced with worry as she stared at the way Anandi had left.

"Don't mind that. I am pretty sure she will be back soon. The ways of the forest are confusing. She is witty-minded. She wouldn't stray in an unknown place for too long." Saudamini assured her causing Shriya to nod at her, her mind still not at peace.

"Saudamini, Anandi is still not back. What if she got into a problem? We should start searching for her now." Shriya murmured in distress as her worry-filled eyes flew in all the directions of the forest.

Saudamini whose expressions had turned grim by now nodded with a hum as the two of them got up from their place.

"We should separately search for her. That way the task could be made effortless." Saudamini suggested, eyeing Shriya for an answer. Shriya's expressions clouded with momentarily doubt but she nodded anyways as her mind couldn't process anything sane.

"I will go to the eastern part of the forest. You should search in the Northern part."

"But isn't it the land of the tribes? The pact would be broken if I were to step into the lands."

"We have no choice but to search there as well. The eastern part of the forest is connected to the land of the tribes. I wouldn't be surprised if we found Anandi there. The routes are confusing. I hope you have your dagger with you?" Shriya nodded and started walking towards the north.

 She walked for a few minutes when Tara neighed loudly gaining her attention. She turned back to look at her horse only to find Saudamini patting her head to calm the animal. Saudamini signalled her to leave without any worries causing her to nod in gratitude. Shriya's steps fastened as she disappeared further into the forbidden lands of Kaumarivana.

Anandi's lotus eyes ran over in all directions. She hummed a tune from some random Kaliyugi 'romantic' songs she remembered as she looked around in awe.

"I don't know what plant this Saudamini saw but this forest is beautiful for sure." She caught the whiff of several wildflowers that very beautifully adorned tall trees, canopying the green grass. Her eyes closed on their own accord as the soothing breeze played with her hair.

"Anandi! Anandi!" A distant familiar voice caused Anandi to jerk awake from her reverie. She quickly pulled Kanthaka's reins and moved her to face the source of the voice. Saudamini sprinted towards her, sweat dripping from her forehead. She tiredly stopped in front of Anandi's horse.

Anandi looked shocked by Saudamini's entrance but anyways questioned her in a soft tone. "Saudamini, what are you doing here? Why are you running amidst this forest and where is my sister?" Saudamini barely caught her breath as she narrated the incident that burgeoned in her absence.

"Why did you leave Jiji alone?" Anandi panicked as she questioned Saudamini with an accusing look. Saudamini froze momentarily before even her body began shaking with fear.

"I swear Anandi. I completely forgot about your sister not knowing the path. The way she was panicking made me panic too and in that moment it completely slipped my mind that she did not know about this place. Oh god, what do I do-" Saudamini blabbered as she started shuffling with her jewellery and pacing in front of Kanthaka who neighed at her.

"Okay leave it. In which direction did she last move? Do you remember?"

"Yes, I do! She walked into the eastern part of the forest where the tribes live."

"Great! Why the heck would she move there when she clearly saw me going in the other direction? Anandi sarcastically remarked as she commanded Kanthaka to gallop ahead.

"Hey. At least take me with you. I came all this way on my foot." Saudamini yelled as she quickly ran and stopped in front of Kanthaka.

"Hop on!" Saudamini hopped onto Kanthaka's back who neighed in annoyance but galloped ahead anyways.

"Oh and about your question earlier. The path in this direction is connected to the path of the Eastern side of the forest."

"Whatever has happened let it go. Our first priority is my sister."

It had already been more than one-third of a prahara since Shriya had gone missing. Anandi's eyes had already begun watering and her voice had choked as she yelled out for her sister again and again with Saudamini.

It had already been too long. If they were to not go and inform Maharaja about it, the situation could worsen even more. Saudamini somehow managed to make Anandi return back to the palace of Rajgadh where the latter quickly left her horse unattended and sprinted to inform her father, her appearance dishevelled.

"Anandi?" Snehalata worriedly stood up from her armchair as she saw her daughter running berserk into Utkarsh's room. Utkarsh who was talking to her stood up along with her as Anandi barely caught her breath and began rambling.

"JijiIsMissingPleaseLetUsGoAndSearchForHerImmidietlyWithTheSoldiers."

Ashalata who had just entered the room stopped in her tracks as only the words 'Jiji' and 'missing' made sense to her from the entire of Anandi's monologue. Her heart pulsated as she stumbled and caught the doorframe. The daasis rushed to aid their queen whose eyes brimmed with tears.

"Anandi, what are you saying? How can Shriya go missing-I..." Ashalata's words jumbled in her tongue as her eyes drooped to unconsciousness. Anandi's cries increased causing panic in the entire room. The soldiers quickly gathered outside the room waiting for their King's orders. Utkarsh's eyes met Snehalata's who understood his unspoken words and ordered some daasis to take their queen with them to her chamber.

Utkarsh turned to face Anandi whose entire face turned red as she sobbed for her dear sister. He went near her and gently placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Putri, calm down. We need to find your sister first. Tell me what conspired there in the forest." Anandi looked up at her father and slowly gulping down her sobs, started explaining the entire scenario sniffling. At the end of her narration, she broke down, blaming herself for the mishap.

"Anandi, it is not time for you to break down my dear friend. Gather up your strength and keep your faith in god. Your sister is a warrior. She wouldn't give up without any fight if someone had to harm her. Be assured!" Krishna entered the room, emitting a divine aura as always, soothing the souls of all who were witnessing him.

"Govind-"

"No, Sakhi. It isn't your fault that your sister went missing. We will surely leave to search for her immediately." Anandi nodded as she looked at her feet, her sobs by now had quitened, leaving only sounds of sniffling fill the quiet room.

Devi Sattviki had entered the room just after sometime, hearing the news from one of the daasis, followed by Shriya-Anandi's brothers and sister in laws. The eight of them looked at the scene worriedly.

"Father, shall I proceed with my troops to search Kaumaarivana?" Hridhaan looked at Utkarsh for some response. The other brother nodded in agreement and asked to join.

"I think it would be appropriate if we send Yadavashreshtha to bring Shriya. We are not aware on what aspects Shriya has chosen her husband. I think this is a perfect opporutinity to test the groom. Afterall no one should be able to question Jyeshtha RajgadhKumari's choice." An esoteric glint in her eyes. Krishna merely nodded at the lady's words and further assured Shriya's father of her return.

"But-" Saksham urged but was quitened by Utkarsh who raised his hand to stop him from speaking.

"If Devi Sattviki wishes so then so shall be it. "He turned to face his sons and continued. "The four of you should not go together. Too many cooks spoil the broth. It would be better if only two of you go and the rest of two stay back and handle the women with me." Utkarsh then turned around to face Krishna who backed a little away from Anandi after consoling her a bit. "Please find my daughter, son. I will be forever indebted to you for your help."

Few tear drops betrayed his eyes and streamed down his cheeks as Utkarsh held his to be son-in law's hands in his, bowing his head towards the Earth as he sobbed silently, burdened with the weight of his crown.

"Be assured, father. I will!" Krishna flashed one of his charming smiles and lo, the unsettling feeling in Utkarsh's heard dissipated into thin air. He bowed reverently and left the room with the troops along with Atharva and Saksham who carried arms with them.

The royal women of Rajgadh including Anandi were shifted into the inner chambers with the orders of Rani Snehalata who did not want to entertain any more casualties in the palace in the absence of anyone capable of making decisions with a sane mind...

*cough* Yeah so~ we appeared out of nowhere...yet again xD

The chapter was a bit tricky to write as it constituted the further plot. So we required some time and moreover me and -Ankitaa both are in 10th so~

Shriya is lost now... 

What do you think would happen now? xD *plays dramatic bgm*

Swatantrata Diwas ki Hardik Shubhkamnayein✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 331 15
Her eyes, brown like the mud she fell on, shed tears. Her hair, soft like a silk sari draped around her, laid on her shoulder even though they were r...
11K 690 14
~𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝟝 𝕠𝕗 𝕂𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕟𝕒-𝔸𝕣𝕛𝕦𝕟 𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤~ The war has left only devastation in its wake and the nightmares have become...
139K 5.9K 32
| under major editing | ❝Everything is within the limits of time, but time moves under the direction of the Lord, who is therefore not within time's...
8.1K 520 21
Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decid...