WENCLAIR One Shots ¦MIX¦

By notwntrkm

Just some random one shots of Wednesday and Enid. - Credits to the photo cover I used :> More

Sorrowville
More Than Friends
Greedy
Black and Crimson
Moonlit Melody
The Misplaced Kiss
Kiss Attempt (M)
Jealous Girlfriend
Enid's Injury
Bloody Scissors
Wedded Betrayal
Lowkey Relationship
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Strangers? Bestfriends?
Snowball
Number One Fan
Confession
Intrusive Thoughts
The End?
Not A One shot!
Friends Or Lovers?
1st Anniversary
A Challenge (M)
Name Wars
Romantic Bubble
Forbidden Forest
Do I Wanna Know?
Truth
NOT A ONE SHOT

Enemies To lovers (M)

911 7 0
By notwntrkm

(Requested by: author-nim mintzxh)

BEWARE!!!

-

It was a warm sunny afternoon, Wednesday and Enid found themselves walking through a park together. The two had been enemies for as long as they could remember, but today they were not enemies, they were walking side by side, enjoying the breeze and the sun on their faces. Even though Wednesday had her signature deadpan expression, her eyes were filled with affection as she looked at Enid.

Enid looked down at Wednesday, her face filled with love. She had always liked Wednesday, despite its attitude.

The two are silent for a moment. Wednesday's eyes flicker over to Enid, and she smiles ever so slightly. Enid's heart flutters, and even though she knows she shouldn't like Wednesday, she can't help but be drawn to her.

Wednesday, noticing Enid's gaze on her, smiles again. Enid stares back, and their eyes hold the gaze for a few moments. Wednesday breaks the gaze, looking away and towards a tree across the field. She begins to walk there, and Enid follows behind.

The two begin to talk, and Enid quickly realizes that Wednesday is quite charming.

They talk about everything and anything. Wednesday opens up to Enid about her family, her life, her thoughts and feelings. She is much more open with Enid than with anyone else, and Enid enjoys listening to Wednesday speak. There is an air of comfort and kindness between the two, despite them coming from different worlds.

Wednesday, feeling close to Enid, confesses her feelings to her. She tells Enid that she has always liked her, even though Wednesday had an air of mystery and distance about her. Wednesday is also aware that Enid has had feelings for her for a while.

Enid can't believe what she is hearing from Wednesday. Enid, who is usually calm, cool, and collected, feels her heart pounding and her face flushing as she hears Wednesday say those words to her. She looks at Wednesday, who is smiling sweetly at her, and Enid can't help but feel her heart melt.

"Wednesday," Enid begins, "I... I think I have something to tell you as well."

Wednesday listens intently, her eyes on Enid.

Enid takes a deep breath, her heart racing.

"Wednesday, I... I like you too," she says softly. Wednesday looks surprised for a moment, then she smiles.

"I always knew you did," Wednesday says with a slight smirk. "And I feel the same about you."

Enid smiles back, feeling her heart swell. The two look at each other for a moment, then they kiss, their first kiss as lovers and not as enemies.

Wednesday pulls away from the kiss, looking at Enid with desire and passion in her eyes.

"I want you, Enid," she whispers. Enid blinks, still feeling the passion of the kiss coursing through her veins.

"I want you too," she says, her voice tinged with the same desire and passion that Wednesday has.

Wednesday moves closer to Enid, her fingers caressing her skin. She starts caressing her body, making Enid's heart race.

"We're alone," Wednesday says, her voice a seductive whisper.Wednesday smiles, still caressing Enid's body as she whispers. "I think we both don't want to be alone."

Enid swallows, feeling her heart pound as she looks at Wednesday, the desire and passion coursing through her veins.

"Maybe we should... be alone together?" Wednesday whispers, her voice a seductive purr.

Enid nods slightly, the feeling of desire growing inside of her. Wednesday leans in close to Enid, then whispers into her ear. "Shall we go home?""Yes," Enid whispers, her voice a soft purr. She takes Wednesday's hand and the two walk away from the park, their bodies close together and their hearts pounding. The feeling of desire is growing more and more with each passing second, as Wednesday's caresses and whispers of love make Enid shudder with pleasure.

When they reach the door to Enid's house, Wednesday leans in close, her fingers playing with Enid's hair. Their bodies are touching, and Enid can feel Wednesday touching the areas closest to her heart and making it beat faster.Wednesday leans in even closer, making her lips touch Enid's mouth once again. This time, the passion and desire have grown to their peaks, and it is all that Wednesday can feel.

She pulls away after their lips meet, breathing heavily. Her eyes are filled with passion, and every time she touches Enid's body, Enid's heart skips a beat.

Wednesday touches Enid's hair again, her fingers running through the strands gently but passionately, her eyes filled with love for Enid. "Shall we go inside?" Wednesday asks softly.Enid nods slightly, her eyes filled with longing and desire. Wednesday leads her into the house, their bodies close to each other and their eyes locking in a passionate gaze.

As they enter the house, Wednesday leans in close again, her lips brushing Enid's. She pulls away again, but this time their fingers entangle as their bodies are touching, Enid feeling Wednesday's warm body against hers, Wednesday feeling Enid's soft curves under her hands. Wednesday looks at Enid with love and passion in her eyes, her smile soft and bright.Wednesday leans in closer again, pulling Enid's head to her chest and holding her close with her strong arms. Then, just like the first time, their lips meet, and passion and desire ignite within them.

Their lips meet for a moment, then separate. Their fingers still entangle and their eyes meet, Wednesday and Enid lost in a world of their own, their minds filled with passion and desire. Their lips meet once again, their tongues tasting each other and their bodies moving closer to each other.As they kiss more passionately, Wednesday gently leads Enid to her room. She closes the door to her room, locking it so that they cannot be disturbed, and then leans in to kiss Enid again. Their lips touch with more hunger, their bodies touching and their hearts beating faster.

Wednesday pulls away again after a few minutes, breaking the kiss. Her face is flushed and her eyes filled with desire.

Enid looks at Wednesday, her mouth slightly open and her breath coming in short, quick bursts. She feels her stomach drop as desire heats up within her body.Wednesday smiles, her mind filled with passion and desire for Enid. She starts to pull Enid's clothes off, her hands caressing Enid's body as she does so. Enid's body shivers and Enid closes her eyes as Wednesday's fingers touch her.

Wednesday starts to take her own clothes off, her eyes locked on Enid the whole time. She is breathing deeply as she looks at Enid, her body quivering with pleasure just looking at Enid's body. The two undress each other completely, and Wednesday starts to kiss Enid's neck and shoulders as she does so.Wednesday gently takes off Enid's bra, letting her breasts fall free into the air. Wednesday leans in and kisses one of Enid's breasts gently, making Enid shiver with pleasure. Wednesday can't help but be seduced by the sight and feel of Enid's body. She kisses and caresses Enid's body, making her body shiver and Enid's voice turn into soft, low moaning.

Enid watches Wednesday, feeling her heart pounding and her body tingling with pleasure. She feels her breaths come in short, sharp bursts as Wednesday makes love to her with her lips and hands.

Wednesday makes love to Enid, her lips and hands exploring every curve of her body, making Enid moan and tremble with pleasure. Their bodies pressing together, Wednesday's skin against Enid and Enid's skin against Wednesday, the two of them lost in a world of their own.

Their hands and mouths come together, exploring every inch of love and passion, Wednesday gently turning the pleasure she is feeling and giving it to Enid. Enid feels her pleasure rising, her body shaking with the love and desire Wednesday is giving to her.Wednesday and Enid eventually make love, their bodies pressing together and their love for each other growing more and more. They exchange tender and passionate words to each other, showing their love and affection. The two eventually fall asleep together, their love having reached a peak.

In the morning, the two wake up and look at each other with love and devotion in their eyes. They know that from that day on, they will be together, their love and passion growing stronger and deeper, never fading.

The two get out of bed, their love glowing brightly in their eyes and hearts.

Wednesday and Enid are lying together, looking into each other's eyes with passion and love. Their love and affection for each other is obvious, as they gently brush each other's hair and gently kiss one another. Wednesday looks at Enid with a slight smile, and Enid stares back at Wednesday with a similar grin.

There is love and affection between the two of them, as Wednesday and Enid exchange words of love. Wednesday, in a soft, sweet voice, says "I love you, Enid." Enid responds, "I love you too."

-
Special poem for wenclair!

<3

The stars shine bright in the sky

Wednesday and Enid, a couple so divine.

Wednesday's heart beats with a passion

Enid's heart fills Wednesday's eyes with a shining light.

Their love will never die

Enid's smile and Wednesday's kiss will always remain.

The two of them are united forever,

With their love for each other, nothing else can compare.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1K 99
Moving to Nevermore wasn't what Wednesday Addams expected until she met with the bubbly walking rainbow, Enid Sinclair. p/s: please bear with me . En...
23.1K 451 23
2 years after the tragic attack of 'The Hyde' The two roommates, Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair had been coping since the attack. A stalker on...
89.3K 546 37
Wednesday x enid fluff ✔ smut ✔ and thats all hope y'all enjoy this story It is oneshots so you never know what to expect ita could be sad. Happy...
1.9K 50 22
Wednesday called Enid in the middle of the night Little did Enid know this Night would be the Night she will never forget.. Yelowww!! First story hop...