T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ζ¬wΞΉΙ΄s |π™Ήπšžπš—πšπš”οΏ½...

De ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

41

749 57 10
De ggukie_69

A U T H O R

Y/N shifted uncomfortably when Jungkook mentioned the restaurant thing.

Jungkook noticed it but said nothing as he gave her time and space to talk about it.

'Just letting you know that I am not angry nor disappointed in you. I was just teasing you and wanted to see how long you will try to pacify me.'

Y/N felt angry and wanted to revenge but she let the matter be handled later as she focused on the important part.

She sighed, lay down, and looked at the ceiling.

'You probably know about my past with Anna...'

Jungkook's eyes twitched at the girl's name which he doesn't hear often and doesn't even prefer to be mentioned.

'She hired some boys to rape be back th-'

'Okay. You don't have to say anymore. I have got it. That guy was one of them. Right?' Jungkook already assumed it.

Y/N nodded. She swallowed her dry mouth's saliva and pressed her lips firmly.

Soon tears started to form as a shaky sob made Jungkook look at her bewildered.

'Y/N?!' He jumped from his seat and sat beside her as he hugged her tightly.

'Don't cry! Look everything is fine!' Jungkook said as he patted her head.

The twins didn't say a word as they got inside the quilt and hugged each other.

Jungkook put his right leg on her legs and embraced her the way he did 2 years ago. Teddy hug.

Y/N also calmed down pretty quickly.

'What are you thinking?' Jungkook asked softly

'Thinking about my currently messed life.'

'Your life was messed up but not now!'

'No oppa. It is messed up more. I am a resident of Tokyo, not Seoul. I have my belongings and my whole life over there. My doctorate degrees, certificates, and my jobs too. I am a guest in this country for a few days. My flight is on Friday. I have to inspect something on Webtoon company and then my work over here is finished. I can't stay here.'

'Why? You can just stay here! You are still a citizen of Hanguk, not Japan! You can apply in any hospital and also in the Webtoon company over here!'

Y/N shook her head as she stroked Jungkook's frowned temple.

'It is not that easy. Maybe you guys know that I have studied exclusively and got a doctorate. But! Omma, appa, and Ara doesn't know about it. They don't know that I wasn't in a coma and don't know that I woke up two years ago. They are worried about how will I cope with 20xx since I lost my life's last two years. I also can't tell them the truth. They will be left heartbroken!'

Y/N cried. Jungkook also was worried.

'How about this? You go back and start the preparation to come back to Korea forever. And I will tell them that you went to take a 2 month's exclusive tuition so that you can cope with your studies faster? It won't be a problem if you continue your drawing job as a Webtoon artist. They don't understand how these things work. You can secretly work at the hospital.'

'It isn't that easy how it seems like oppa. What if I meet them in the hospital out of nowhere? And Ara...she is too smart to not find the fault or error.'

'Let's put these things to Jung hyun hyung. He can worry and come up with something. We should relax. I wanna sleep. I haven't slept peacefully all these years.'

Jungkook didn't let Y/N speak again as Y/N sighed in defeat and drifted into a deep sleep.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Remind me again why we are here?' Jungkook groaned.

'To do a check-up as per appa said.' Jung Hyun shrugged it off.

'As in a check-up for Y/N. Not for me but we had to come in the hospital anyways so why not help me to have a regular check-up?' Hyejin grinned and caressed her big belly.

Y/N laughed as she took the banana milk from Jungkook.

Both of the twins made a sipping sound at a time as Jung Hyun and Hyejin laughed at their twining. They loved the situation too much.

'I feel like I am a father of twins now.' Jung Hyun laughed and shook his head.

'True. But what if we have a twin?!'

'Then I will have to give one of them to these twins to handle or maybe both so that they can understand the pain of handling twins.'

'As if you handled us when we were young! You only handled one child!' Y/N shrugged and teased him.

'Yeah yeah-'

'Somebody please help!!'

Y/N and others looked behind.

A woman collapses out of her seat as people crowded around her.

Y/N's instinct made her rush toward that area as she shouted,

'GIVE HER SOME SPACE!'

She pushed one of the people slightly and crouched down.

'I am a doctor please move away!'

Y/N checked her pulse.

Jungkook and Jung Hyun also came as Hyejin didn't come because she didn't want to stress her pregnant body by watching disturbing views.

'Pulse is weak! She is unresponsive!' Y/N muttered to herself.

At that time another nurse came as he wrapped a blood pressure cuff around that woman's arm and pump the bulb, peering at the numbers.

'It's plummeting. She's hypotensive!' We have gotta get fluids in her!' The boy sighed.

The nurse place an I.V., and Y/N saw a bruise rapidly forming on the woman's elbow.

'Oh no is that a bruise?!' One of the people in the crowd beside Jun Hyun pointed toward where Y/N was looking.

'Shit!' The nurse cursed.

'Bruising that quick suggests this woman is a hemophiliac. Take a closer listener to her lungs.' Y/N said to that boy.

The boy did as you said as he slipped his stethoscope into his ears and run the resonator over her ribs.

'Her right lung is struggling and I can't hear her left lung!' The boy panicked.

Jungkook panicked as well as Jung Hyun but both of the elder brothers noticed their younger sister being as calm as she was before.

'Code blue! Oh no! What should I do?! All the doctors are inside an important surgery!' The boy cried out.

Y/N took his bag mask and began to gently pump air into that woman's lungs.

'Wait! Who are you? Don't do anything you want okay!' The boy shouted.

'I am a fucking doctor and back off! You don't even know what is she suffering from! Can't you even understand after seeing her symptoms?!'

Y/N shouted as she took out her license card and threw it to that boy to let him catch it.

'It's a hemothorax.' Y/N said as Jungkook walked forward and took the license card from the boy and put it inside his wallet safely.

'We don't have time! We will have to do an emergency thoracotomy to drain the cavity instead.' Y/N said.

'I-I am...Today's my first day here...' The boy replied in a panicked voice.

Y/N nodded.

'Then hand me a chest tube and a scalpel.'

Y/N lifted the woman's shirt to expose the side of her rib cage. The boy came back quickly as Y/N took the scalpel and made a perfect incision in the space between the woman's ribs.

Then together with the help of the new doctor whom she thought was a nurse, they insert the chest tube.

With a spurt, blood begins draining out of her chest.

Just then the woman suddenly came and started to breathe again.

'Oooffff!!!'

The crowd began to clap hard as Y/N stood up.

'She's stable now. Get her into surgery. She's gonna make it.' Y/N said as the boy nodded thankfully.

Within a few seconds, two nurses rushed after they finished their help in the previous surgery and helped the boy to take that woman inside the OT.

'Damn, that was just.....incredibly amazing!' Jungkook said as Y/N smiled.

The gloves that she wore when she took that boy's bag were now thrown on the dustbin as she made her way towards the bathroom.

'Seriously my twin is amazing!'

Y/N laughed.

'It's normal and almost basic. That new guy could've done it only if it was his second day. He just panicked because of the sudden commotion.'

'You are used to this type of incident?' Jung Hyun asked.

Y/N shrugged off.

'Of course. Every doctor in their career have handled an emergency like this at least onc-'

Y/N stopped her movements toward the bathroom and stopped talking as Jungkook and Jung Hyun also stopped and looked at her frozen body.

They looked in the direction where she was looking as if she saw a mummy or dead body which was normal for her, only to see their parents looking as shocked as Y/N was.

Jungkook, Y/N, and Jung hyun spoke harmoniously,

'Appa....!'

'Omma..!'

'Shit......!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

949K 28.9K 168
πŸ’œCOMPLETEDπŸ’œ ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
282K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
173K 10.3K 92
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐒𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 π†π‘π„π˜ β™‘ . A shiver ran down to her body when he held her by her waist pullin...
110K 6.1K 88
Y/N is a mute girl who has a lot of secrets....... While working with the CEO of S.MIN company, will the CEO discover her secret job? And What will...