Rudra-Nandani

Von magicallovely

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and bl... Mehr

Nandani
Rudra
Rudra-Nandani
T R A I L E R
✨Spotify Playlist✨
1 ~ He Is Back
2 ~ I want Him To Touch Me
3 ~ The Night
4 ~ Swayamvar
5 ~ The Virginity Test
6 ~ Rudra's Anger
7 ~ The Final Warning
8 ~ Nandani Convinces Raj
9 ~ The Guest's Arrived
10 ~ Nandani Missing Rudra
11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil
12 ~ The Haldi Ceremony
13 ~ The Sensual Haldi
14 ~ The Result of Virginity Test
15 ~ Nandani Gives a Scar to Rudra
16 ~ Rudra is Hurt
17 ~ The King Left
18 ~ He Won
19 ~ The Wedding
20 ~ The Promises
21 ~ The Grand Welcome
22 ~ The First Night Together
23 ~ The Bath Together
24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
25 ~ Nandani Got Angry
26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth
27 ~ The Intense Kiss
28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra
30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight
31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra
32 ~ Nandani Knows About Rudra's Control
33 ~ Rudra is Angry
34 ~ A Sensual Moment
35 ~ The Commitment
36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth
37 ~ Nandani Interrupts Rudra's excercise
38 ~ Rudra in Delimma
39 ~ A Sensual Argument
40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace
41 ~ Nandani and Rudra's Fight
42 ~ The Sensual Apology
43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani
44 ~ The Punishment
45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control
46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets
47 ~ The Peace Treaty
48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart
49 ~ Rudra Only Wants Nandani
50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani
51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home
52 ~ Nandani Went Insane
53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision
54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament
55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth
56 ~ Rudra Apologizes to Nandani
57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck
58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'
59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani
60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh
61 ~ Consent
62 ~ A Night To Remember
63 ~ A Night To Remember II
64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back
65 ~ Rudra Leaves Nandani
66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped
67 ~ The Fight
68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave
69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani
70 ~ A Night Before Departure
71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun
72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani
73 ~ Rudra Loses Control
74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra
75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber
76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan
77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair
78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)
79 ~ The Birth Control
80 ~ Wedding Invitation
81 ~ His Little Seductress
82 ~ The Need of Seduction
83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony
84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night
85 ~ The Young Night
86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi
87 ~ Under the Rain
88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi
89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding
90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay
EPILOGUE

Q And A

84.1K 3.3K 3.3K
Von magicallovely

Heyaa Loveliessss

So, the fourth book in MHU (Magicallovely Historm Universe) is over.

And it was quite a journey.

Rudra Nandani was quite a difficult plot for me and was really challenging. I mean a person who was a straight villain for everyone, and everybody hated him. His character development was tough for me, and I knew one mistake, and it would go in vain.

Each chapter, each paragraph and each scene was challenging to write because it had to mean something to the story.

I know I am nowhere near good, let alone the best. But I really hope you enjoyed it to the fullest and lived life through Rudra Nandani.

They both are very special to me, not because they are good but because I found a new me through them. I grew so much because of them, and I have received all your messages in my DMs and in my Instagram inbox, and each of them was special to me. 

Thank you so so much for your beautiful appraisals. The last few weeks have been quite depressing and damaging for me. And I am really sorry if I passed on that negativity to you. 

I want to thank each of you for being there in my good and my bad times.

Thank you so much!

So, let's begin without wasting any more minutes.

1. So, first of all, how did you land on Rudra Nandani?

2. What's your favourite scene? Like, the most favourite.

3. Who is your favourite side character in Rudra Nandani?

4. Who is your favourite character in Rudra Nandani? Rudra or Nandani.

5. Who is your favourite character in the whole MHU?

6. What's your favourite dialogue in Rudra Nandani?

7. One thing you love and hate about Nandani?

8. One thing you love and hate about Rudra?

9. The moment that made you hate Rudra and the moment you fell in love with him?

10. One scene that made you furious to jump into the book.

11. Share your clumsy experiences while reading Rudra Nandani in front of people.

12. Something you want to ask me or tell me. Please be respectful; all genuine criticism is welcome.

13. A lesson learned from any of my books, if any.

I would love to hear your answers, and so many people ask me what MHU will look like in the upcoming years.

So, here is a glimpse for you all.

I hope you all are reading Aishwarya and enjoying it to the fullest. 

Aishwarya will be over around September or October, and I will not be around on Wattpad until mid-November due to my exams. 

And after that, we will all welcome Abhinandan and Trisha's book. Since Aishwarya is a sweet, lovey-dovey one, it will be a dark romance and something different. But, definitely a love story with a happy ending.

After Abhinandan, there will be Agastya's story first.

So, in 2024, if everything goes well, I will finish Agastya and Haider's story.

And then, I will cover Rehman's Story.

So, four stories are in line, and next year will be with little hard things in MHU because deaths are coming.

And then, we will begin the third generation with a bang.

First, Rahil and Zara are my already favourite couple. I am so freaking excited for them.

And then, Hridhan and Rudra's daughter. 

I don't know if it's just me, but I have seen a lot of books with Rudra's name, like ml is Rudra, Matlab itna pyaar tumhe Rudra se, and they are really fresh. And many of them are trying to use my plot in their stories in one way or another. It's a warning not to copy my plot or anything from my books in any way. I have seen a few books with exact same elements, like semen retention and kind of similar plot, and she had taken a one-to-one tag from Rudra Nandani.

You are really sweet to me as a reader but don't try to steal my work in the name of inspiration; I will be taking severe action against you. And, trust me I know each of you. Readers keep sending me the books.

Also, something deep in my heart. In the last few weeks, people called me greedy, hungry, and so many things for votes.

And they literally straight up showed their hatred for setting up the targets. First, it's a matter of time, but I will eventually hit the number of votes the target I was setting up. The mere reason for setting up the target is a fair game. You wanted fast updates, and in return, I wanted a good number of votes. Fair negotiation! I think.

Second, votes do not pay me, neither they pay for my food, clothes, electricity or any other expenses. No, my father does not pay me either. I am on my own. Votes are just a way of expressing appreciation. I have already told you many times that the wattpad algorithm works well with books with a good number of votes. Like, the reads, in the proportion of a good number of votes, get recognized by wattpad. A book with a vast proportion of votes and reads is not considered as good.

And I am a genre-specific writer; I write in a very niche genre. It's an Indian Historical Romance. A book in contemporary and romance genre is easy to build an audience and get attention. But, as many of you tells me very often that you were not into Indian historical fiction, but my book somewhere changed your mind, and you like it now. It's difficult for my genre to get that attention. 

A person with frequent updates like mine, plot and everything like mine will quickly get ten times of me if they wrote in Romance and another genre which already has a vast readership.

But I love historical romance, and we already have a vibrant and beautiful culture of ours. I like imagining these kingdoms, and the love behind those walls, despite the wars fought right in front of their gates, is just beautiful.

And, I might sound delusional to you all, but I want this niche to be recognized by everyone. I mean, not just by me, but at least it should come into the limelight and be considered a good genre, even by any other author.

But, you see, when you people from my place won't support me, what should I expect from the other readers?

Even someone today pointed out that 'Oh you have already so many reads and votes and followers, why are you asking more' 

Well, I am asking more because I am still doing more. Like, I am not stopping. Second, trust me, these much is not difficult and it's not even that much.

My dream is to have this genre on the front page of wattpad. I know this never gonna happen, but still, I am trying. I am not the best, but hope lies where the courage does.

Thank you for coming here with me. I thank God for every bit of it. But, Dilli abhi door hai, bhot door hai.

Mujhe ni pata mera future kesa hoga, I mean in this writing but yeah, jo bhi hoga aap sab se hi hoga.

Or hn, bhot saare log votes ke reminders se bhot irritate hue, my sole purpose for asking for votes is just getting a good recognition for my books and I think every author can ask for this much at least. And, ab to me vo bhi nahi kar rahi. So, be happy and chill.

Thank you so much!

Good Night and love you a lot.

Yes, one more thing. Bonus chapters. I will write bonus chapters after my exams. Because, things gonna change. My few characters are growing old and I want to give them a little more time with you. Shower your love to them. 

And, yes, jisne Rudra Nandani ke saare chapters par vote nahi kiya kar do. Mujhe acha lagega. 

Or kuch galti hui ho or mujhe uska abhaas na ho to choti behn samajh ke maaf karna. 

Love You All and I will really miss Rudra Nandani.

Why the hell am I feeling like crying?

Ab shayad achi tarah baat CA banke hi karungi kyuki ek do logo ne to literally hate me ye bol diya ki behn 24 ki hai, go get a job kya vote vote karti hai. 

But, thik hai...

And, my lovelies, I love you. I won't be around so I might not be able to get your messages but I will surely try whenever I can.

And, Aishwarya's update is Monday and Thursday.

❤️❤️❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.3M 769K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
503K 25K 53
He was cold as ice. His heart was though burning in rage. A rage which would be subdued only with the blood of the traitor who made his life miserabl...
284K 17K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...
2.5M 106K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...