His Dreamless Nights | K. Bak...

By CosmicArwen

Book Two Of Red Roses! Dont Like Dont read! More

Of Panty Thieves | Anonymous
25 minutes | Izukuiz
self care 101 with katsuki bakugou | sanjariti
Take it to Our Graves | shortstack_gray
denial never felt so good | sanjariti
Of Love and Lust | Anonymous
seconds from heaven | sanjariti
supple pleasures | sanjariti
Katsukis problem | Izukuiz
Milfzuku | Izukuiz
Second Chance, New Beginnings | CrimsonRainSoughtDatAss
Cage | tiredwrites
Cotton Tail | Dollypop_lane
Can I Call You Tonight? |pr0blemadick
I'd Never Forget Your Birthday, Zuku. | Roya1Gir1
My dear sin, must you taste so sweet? | tiredwrites | Massive Trigger Warning
sins and sensations | sanjariti
pu**y to die for | dynadekuism
dinner for two | sanjariti
pussy on the brain | sanjariti
sweet like sin, dangerous like honey | sanjariti
Love Me Like a Forest Burns | Takiewrites
White Marks | SakuraWCream
not an update, sadly

say it again | sanjariti

469 6 0
By CosmicArwen

Summary:

This is a (smutty) continuation of my beloved Nic's fic so please give it a read!

Katsuki and Izuku's first time together - the enigma isn't letting him go this time.

Notes:

For Fantasticnic.

(See the end of the work for notes.)

The front door nearly splits in two from the sheer force of the enigma's body as Katsuki and Izuku crash into his apartment, hands and lips touching and roving over every part of each other, making up for lost time.

The blonde's hands palm over Izuku's jeans, groping his ass and his thighs as he crushes the omega to his chest, the heady scent of their arousal swirling together as Katsuki pulls the green-haired man up onto the kitchen island counter, large, callused hands digging into Izuku's hips while the omega purrs, hands knotting themselves in ash blonde spikes.

Their tongues are tangled together, Katsuki eagerly memorizing every inch of Izuku's mouth and swallowing every soft keen and whimper of the omega's. The enigma growls deep in his chest when the green-haired man's blunt nails scrape along his nape, sending bolts of pleasure down his spine.

"Izuku," The blonde breathes, breaking the kiss and nosing along the omega's jaw while Izuku's mouth trails down to his throat, licking and sucking at his scent gland.

"Kacchan," The breathless plea goes straight to the enigma's cock.

Without preamble, Katsuki tears the omega's jeans off, falling to his knees and grazing his fangs along the soft flesh of Izuku's inner thigh. The wanton moan that falls from that heavenly mouth threatens to shatter what little is left of the blonde's self control.

"Say it again," He growls, leaving a trail of love bites in his wake as he hones in on the glistening, swollen cunt before him.

Izuku ruts his hips, pushing himself closer to the edge as the enigma spreads his legs, still kissing and sucking along the tan flesh.

"Kaa— aah," A swift swat to his aching clit draws out a loud keen from the omega.

"Not that."

The green-haired man looks down, hazy emeralds locking onto black irises ringed in carmine, their carnal lust burning so bright, a gush of slick oozes out of his pussy.

"S—sweetheart, ple—please," Tears dot along dark lashes as the omega watches the enigma, purring and panting heavily in anticipation as the blonde's nose brushes through drenched folds, inhaling deeply.

"Fuck," Katsuki hisses, Izuku's slick coating his skin as he noses up to the little red nub that twitches beneath his gaze. "Omega," The rumbling in his chest only grows louder when Izuku's hips push against his face, a loud "Kacchan," smothering the last of his composure.

The blonde licks a single broad stripe through pink, soaked folds and swears he's found God. Izuku's honeyed warmth floods every one of his senses, and all Katsuki can think is how he'll live the rest of his life on his knees, between the omega's thighs, drinking the sweet nectar until the end of time.

Fucking his tongue into that tight little hole, the enigma digs his fingers into the supple flesh of Izuku's thighs, pulling him right to the counter's edge as he drinks his fill. The green-haired man sobs, tugging on ash blonde strands with every stroke of Katsuki's tongue deep inside him, hips rolling against the enigma's face.

When the blonde's arm pins Izuku against the marble surface, the omega purrs, a thick scent of arousal and pleasure hitting Katsuki's nostrils as he laps up more and more slick, his fingers circling around the swollen nub bumping against his nose.

Reluctantly, he pulls back, hastily replacing his tongue with three long, thick fingers. The enigma chuffs, smirking as Izuku's back arches off the counter, hands white-knuckled as they grip the island counter's edge for dear life.

"Izu," The blonde coos, languidly pumping his fingers in and out of the omega's sopping wet pussy, relishing in the lewd squelching echoing around them.

"Ka—aacchan," Jade pools peer down at him, begging the enigma for mercy as his fingers stroke against his sweet spot over and over, driving Izuku off the counter, loud, drawn out whimpers and gasping music to Katsuki's ears.

Rising to his feet, the blonde leans over the omega's convulsing body, cradling the back of his head before smashing their lips together, the green-haired man moaning at the taste of himself on the enigma's tongue.

Dragging his wet fingers through Izuku's folds one last time, Katsuki wraps the soaked digits around his throbbing, reddening cockhead, slathering his shaft from tip to base in the omega's slick. He watches as his precum mixes with the delicious wetness, frothing as he pumps into his fist, grunting low in his throat.

Not wasting another second, the blonde lines his crown head up with the green-haired man's entrance; Katsuki kisses Izuku as he finally drives his hips forward, bottoming out in a single push into that inviting heat. Both men cry out in unadulterated bliss as the omega's walls clench tightly around the enigma's massive cock, a bulge protruding from Izuku's lower stomach as the length twitches deep inside him.

Breed him, a deep voice echoes inside the blonde's mind. He can't seem to draw his attention away from the bump in the omega's belly, pressing in closer, watching the way it shifts with his movement.

Breed him. Breed omega. Perfect omega.

The mantra rings out in his mind as Katsuki rests his hand over Izuku's stomach, pressing down on the imprint of his length, basking in the omega's keens and those velvet walls clamping down on his cock as he pulls back, the bump springing back out.

Leaning down, the blonde latches onto the green-haired man's scent gland, grazing his fangs over the unmarred skin as Izuku rakes his hands down his back, grappling at the dress shirt he still had on.

"Angel," The enigma whispers against sweat-slick skin, pressing wet kisses up the column of the omega's throat.

"Hmm," Izuku hums, bucking his hips up in a feeble attempt to urge the blonde to move.

"I missed you... so fuckin' much. I meant what I said — I'm never letting you go again," Katsuki's lips brush over the omega's, a soft smirk spreading across his face as he meets Izuku's teary gaze.

"Kacchan..."

The blonde leaves chaste kisses across freckled cheeks, cupping the green-haired man's jaw as he kisses him gently.

"God, you feel so fuckin' good," Katsuki groans against the omega's mouth, swiping his tongue over his bottom lip, vying for entrance. "Wanna fill you up 'till you're teeming with my pups... gonna make you such a pretty fuckin' dam, Izu,"

When his lover gently pushes his face to the side, he growls.

"What was that fo—"

"As much as I love you being so soft and attentive, Kacchan," The green-haired omega coos, cradling his face with both hands. "Stop talking and fuck me, sweetheart."

Those words crack the last bits of self-restraint holding the enigma back from absolutely ravishing the man before him. With a deep-seated snarl, Katsuki pulls out of Izuku's tight cunt and flips the omega onto his stomach, pushing him against the marble counter.

The green-haired man moans wantonly as the blonde slams back in with a single thrust, Izuku's velvet walls enveloping him in slick heat.

"Fuuck," Katsuki growls, breath going ragged as he sets a rough pace, the lewd squelching of his cock gliding in and out of that sinful cunt over and over a symphony to his ears.

Every snap of his hips drives his cock deeper and deeper inside Izuku, the omega's walls squeezing him so fucking tight, stars spark across his hazy field of vision. The green-haired man's moans and whimpers spur the enigma on, cries of Kaaa—cchaan, pleaaase, stoking the fire deep in his groin.

Breed omega. Fill him to the brim.

The words cloud his mind while Katsuki's harsh thrusts bring his pelvis flush with delicate, freckled cheeks. A loud rumble deep in his chest echoes around them as one large hand wraps around Izuku's waist, digging into the soft flesh, the other tangling itself in sweat damp, verdant curls.

Tugging on the strands, Katsuki pulls the omega back to rest on his chest, the new angle sucking his shaft in even more than before. Both men moan, Izuku grasping at the counter, hands white-knuckled.

The blonde buries his face in the crook of the green-haired man's neck, licking a broad stripe over his unmarked scent gland.

"Kacchaan," The omega cries out, pushing his ass back against the enigma as his knot finally begins to inflate.

"Izuku, fuck — if we don't stop now, I—" The green-haired man snakes a hand through his hair, yanking the blonde off his neck.

"Don't stop — please, Kacchan." The unadulterated need burning in those jade eyes threatens to undo Katsuki completely.

Izuku smashes their lips together, teeth and tongues clashing before tiny omega fangs sink into the blonde's bottom lip, drawing blood.

"I want all of you, Kacchan. Please, enigma, fill me up — please." His pleas begin to slur as he soothes the sting of his bite, blood and spit mixing together as the enigma kisses him deeply once more. "Want you, Kacchan,"

When they break apart, unshed tears blur the blonde's vision. He tilts Izuku's head to the side, baring his throat. Latching onto his scent gland, the enigma pushes the green-haired man against the counter, bending over him and bucking his hips, sinking his cock deep inside his tight, wet heat.

The omega purrs, dazed emerald pools brimming with tears as Katsuki's thrusts grow erratic, his knot beginning to catch around Izuku's entrance. The fire in his stomach has spread across every inch of his body, his toes curling as pleasure slithers up his spine.

When his lover calls out his name, a broken sob punctuating his begging, the fire soars to a new height. With one last, brutal thrust, Katsuki sheathes himself to the hilt, his knot locking in place while Izuku's cunt clamps down around his shaft. His fangs break delicate skin, blood splashing across his tongue as he seals his lips over the fresh mating bite.

The blonde feels his omega's body writhe beneath him as his orgasm peaks, waves of pleasure crashing over the freckled beauty. His cock is milked for every last drop of his spend, those velvet walls painted ivory. Izuku's keens and purrs of satisfaction draw out loud chuffs and croons from the enigma as he continues laving his mate's mark with wet kisses and strokes of his tongue.

"Th—thank you, Kacchan," Izuku purrs, then grabs Katsuki's face and kisses him. The tang of iron mixes with frothy spit as their tongues lazily caress each other, both men sated and content.

Breaking the kiss, the blonde brushes his lips against his mate's temple, then noses through sea green curls, inhaling deeply. Petrichor and jasmine folds itself into mahogany and sandalwood, blending flawlessly as the notes strike the enigma's nostrils. He chuffs loudly, burying his face in Izuku's messy hair.

"Smells that good, sweetheart?" The light tease draws out a growl from deep in Katsuki's chest. A hand slips down and kneads the soft flesh of his omega's ass, gently smacking it when the tease purrs.

"Damn right it does. Thank fuck you're mine, Izu," He says, pressing chaste kisses all over his mate's head. Izuku giggles, moaning softly when he pushes himself off the counter's edge.

"I'll always be yours, Kacchan."

Notes:

hope u enjoyed!! thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 1.5K 8
bakugou one shots........yeah please check the first chapter for request rules !! i make my books for masc aligned ppl! i ask that you don't comment...
1K 24 49
So I usually write these after I'm done with the book. Because I'm a long writer. But I don't like not having the book done first. So here we are. ...
843K 19.6K 33
↴ you started digging into your wallet then you found a small piece of paper, with a number on it. "you sly bastard." you smirked before grabbing yo...