The Test subject 008: izuku m...

By izukuuvz_1

Izuku lived with his mother happily for 5 years until he was pronounced quirkless, his life started to turn u... More

Chapter 1: the worst birthday ever
Chapter 2: The first day of hell
Chapter 3: quirks and training
Chapter 4: changes
Chapter 5: day off
Chapter 6: well i tried
Chapter 7: the meeting
Chapter 8: Commence the mission!
Chapter 9: where am I..?
Chapter 10: Questions
Chapter 11: meeting hizashi
Chapter 12: out of control
Chapter 13: adoption
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: home?
Chapter 16: UA
Chapter 17: looks don't matter
Chapter 18: powers
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ!
Chapter 19: sick
Not a chapter, but can u read it please?
Chapter 20: beach
Chapter 22: shocking events
Chapter 23: Vists
Chapter 24: hope

Chapter 21: thunderstrom

736 21 35
By izukuuvz_1

3rd person pov:
It was Aizawa's and hizashi's day off so they are spending it with just relaxing at home with their son, Aizawa was cutting the fruits while hizashi teaches izuku oragami.

"Okay izuku so now you fold on this end" hizashi said as izuku carefully followed his steps, "andddddddd done!" He said relived.

They made an oragami cat, hizashi's one looks really neat while Izuku's, well it's his first time so it's fine.

"Hmm" Aizawa hummed, "something wrong sho?" He leaned back on his chair. "It looks like it's going to rain today" he observed the window.

"Oh really? Let's me check the weather" he said getting up to go to the tv weather channel, izuku followed him of course.

He tuned on the weather channel and listened to it, "on todays weather it looks like there will be some heavy rain and potentially lightning, so that concludes that there might be a thunderstorm, I advise you to stay indoors for the time being till it passes. However there is a 50% that the thunderstorm will occur-" the weather man said.

"The weather man doesn't make sense at all" hizashi sighed, "papa?" He turned his attention to him. "Yes izu?" "Will there be a thunderstorm?" He asked innocently.

He smiled, "don't worry, the news says 50% percent chance, but usually ends up not happening, but if it does happen, then you'll be safe".

Izuku nodded and they went back to the kitchen, they then all ate the fruits Aizawa cut.

*Timeskip to the night*

Izuku was in his bed sleeping soundly when suddenly he was woken up by a loud and bright flash in the sky. He quickly sat up with a shaky breath, he has never heard a sound like that before.

It then struck again and he used the blankets to cover himself, "it's okay it's okay it's okay it's okay it's okay it's okay it's-..." he tried to calm himself down but he stopped when it wasn't working so he got up and ran to Aizawa's and hizashi's room.

He opened the door and quickly speed walked with his little legs to the bed, "p-papa.., dad wake up..!" He shook them up.

They then opened their eyes to see their little izu scared, "izu? What happend?" Hizashi Said half asleep.

He started to cry, "hey hey it's okay, tell us what's wrong?"Aizawa rose up calming him down.

Just then, lightning then struck again which made izu jump and hug Aizawa tightly, "oh I see" he frowned.

"It's okay izu, would you like to sleep in our bed tonight?" Hizashi asked, izuku hesitated but nodded. He climbed in between the two of them, "hm I have an idea" Aizawa got up and searched his dresser drawer to find the thing that can help izu calm down.

He then pulled out some headphones and came back, he hooked it up to his phone and played a calming playlist. "Okay izu I'm gonna put this on your ears and it will play music to block the noises ok?" He said. He nodded and he put them on him, izu liked the music and snuggled up with his parents.

"Our little listener is so cute" hizashi smiled, "yeah" he responded. "While your up, we need to discuss about his chocker, we have to get it out before it gets worse" he said with sorrow.

"We can go to nezu again, since he's more comfortable with him it shouldn't be a problem" he suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea" he said, a lighting struck again that was so bright it startled izuku and he started to shake. "Your okay your okay" hizashi stroke his fluffy hair.

Aizawa got up and closed the blinds to block the sky out, he went back to the bed and snuggled with hizashi and izuku.

They then fell asleep together, izuku felt more relaxed with the music.

*Timeskip to the morning*

Izuku was the first to wake up, he fluttered his eyes open and yawned. He noticed that he wasn't in his bed, 'oh that's right' he remembered that he slept in his parents bed because of the thunderstorm.

He noticed his parents were still asleep so he carefully got off the bed and went into the living room. Tabby and latte ran to him and started to purr on his legs, he picked both of them up and walked to the window.

He set them down, "the rain stopped" he observed outside. He decided to float instead of walking because he didn't want to wake them up, he flew to his room to get his book that he was reading.

He flew down to the couch and started to read, after an hour hizashi and Aizawa woke up and looked at each other. They realized that izu wasn't there, Aizawa yawned and sat up with a sleepy face, and hizashi got up and stretched.

"Cmon catapiller let's go" he pulled Aizawas arm and went to the living room where izuku was reading his book, tabby and latte were resting themselves near izuku for comfort.

"Good morning izu!" Izuku pulled his attention from the book and over to his parents.

"Good morning!" He closed the book, "when did you wake up?" Aizawa asked.

"Uhmmm one hour ago?" He said, "An hour?? You must be hungry I'm gonna wip up breakfast!" Hizashi ran to the kitchen.

Aizawa just sat down and then rested his bed on Izuku's fluffy hair, izuku didn't mind it.

Hizashi made pancakes for the three of them, they sat on kitchen table and ate.

"So sho are you going to teach the class today?" Hizashi asked, he shook his head, "I expelled them, none of them showed promise, they only want money and fame it's a disgrace" he said harshly.

"You can't keep expelling your class sho, nezu won't be happy with this" he sighed.

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes, "I want to teach kids who show promise, like izu". Izuku blushed a little from the compliment.

They enjoyed the rest of their day together as one family, they loved each other deeply and cherished the time they spent with eachother.

But what they don't know is that there is some people who are still not done with izuku,

*Meanwhile*

Dabi's pov:

Shigiraki was having a tantrum and throwing everything in his work room while the rest of us is in the bar, it's been about 2 months since izuku was rescued.

Shigraki has been more aggressive and pissed off as usual, all for one was really angry at him so that might be one of the reasons.

"Shiggy needs to calm down!" Toga giggled, I rolled my eyes, suddenly, shigiraki barged through the door.

"UGH ITS BEEN FAR TOO LONG AND WE STILL DIDNT RETRIVE THE BRAT!!" He kicked the bar chair.

"Please calm down master-" "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He shouted and he instantly stopped talking.

"Stop taking your anger out on him, your making this into everyone's problem" I said annoyedly.

He then yelled, "DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP, WE NEED TO GET OUR WEAPON BACK!".

"He's in the protection of the pro hero's, a lot of them, it's no easy to break in!" Toga said.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" He sat down in frustration, he then thought of something, I know he did because of that stupid grin on his face.

"Kurogiri call the doctor here immediately!" He ordered, I hated when he ordered him around, he nodded and went to make the call.

"Why do you have that look on your face? It's really disgusting if you ask me!" Twice said in his own weird way.

"Yeah shiggy~ tell usss!" Toga squealed, "if im lucky, izuku still has his shock collar on, it's build with high technology so it would be very hard to get off, the old controller was crushed by eraserhead, but I'm pretty sure the doctor made a copy~" he said evil grin.

What?! No no no no no no this can't happen!! I need to find a way to stop this! Maybe I could-

"Dabi, toga, twice, I need you guys to spy on the brat, but don't attack yet" shigiraki demanded.

"Anything for you boss! Do it yourself lazy!" Twice said. "Sureee shiggy~!" Toga giggled, I glared at him.

"Why would shocking him with the collar make any difference?" I asked harshly, he chuckled. "To weaken him! The brat is incredibly strong but he's to strong for us to fight so the collar will shock him so badly that he would be fried from the inside out!".

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists, "now go!" He shooed us off. Me, toga and twice then got up and walked out. If we see Izuku again, I want to give him a big hug, and protect him as much as I can. I need to warn him before it's too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys so I'm gonna make an angst chapter next and also I need to adress some things:

1. This is when class 1A has not began yet, izuku is 13 and that would in the age for grade 8 so when he turns 14 that's when he will go into UA and THATS when class 1A will start, I wanna clarify That because I saw a lot of comments asking, "when is he gonna meet class 1A?".

2. So I when I posted the voting poll ship thingy a lot of people wanted bakudeku, but if I can be super duper honest, after taht I kinda was thinking about if I make the ship Tododeku.. and I totally respect if you don't want that ship and I'm fine with it! And bakudeku too! So I will be doing the last final vote for the ships, also for the people who wanted shindeku, I'm sorry but I don't think that would be best for izuku, I'm super duper sorry if that's what you wanted :(! So I will put the vote here and let you guys decide! <33

Bakudeku: 2

Tododeku: 2

3. To be honest I need to know if  I'm doing a good job at writing this book, it's really random but I think I keep making mistakes when I write this book, if I am, please tell me so I can fix it right away! :)

Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!🫶🏽

Word count: 1738

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
52.8K 1.3K 24
izuku just got his quirk diagnosed on his 5th birthday and was celebrating it with his mom and the bakugos. on his way home his mom was killed and he...
44.9K 1.2K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...
181K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...