Mr. RED FLAG and Mr. COLOR BL...

By Mahuatheartist

[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out... More

Intro
Bad boy & good boy |Chapter 1
Blackmailing |Chapter 2
Marring a boy? |Chapter 3
First meeting |Chapter 4
Blackmailing part two |Chapter 5
Argument |Chapter 6
First Kiss | Chapter 7
Your lips taste good! |Chapter 8
Fun & Front page|Chapter 9
Forced date |Chapter 10
UNHOLY |Chapter 11
Please love me |Chapter 12
Another Story Promotion
A night together |Chapter 13
HOT |Chapter 14
Drunk Tae & backseat kiss (I) |Chapter 15
Shopping and Backseat Kiss [II] |Chapter 16
Scary husband & suffering |Chapter 17
Power bottom |Chapter 18
Lovely Lier | Chapter 19
Working together |Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Wedding)
Jealousy & Tit for tat |Chapter 22
Confession |Chapter 23
A lovely Married couple |Chapter 24
Party and planning |Chapter 25
Die for you |Chapter 26
Work and Fun |Chapter 27
Date |Chapter 29
Body shots |Chapter 30
Divorce papers |Chapter 31
Mrs. Jeon |Chapter 32
Rainbow |Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final]
New Taekook story!
A similar new FF
The Hot Taxi Driver (new FF)
Thank you so much!!!

Guilt and apology |Chapter 28

1.2K 62 2
By Mahuatheartist

Hii! It is gonna end soon. Just few more chapters.

And thank you for 600+ readers 😭

_____{●♡●}_____

"Hey Tae baby! Are you ready?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes Koo. Lets do breakfast." Taehyung replied while picking his bag and phone up.

"Come. I shall drop you. And I am in a mood to have hamburgers. Lets have it from the truck near Your college.We have a lot of time. Your class will start after an hour. Lets go."

"OK." Tae smiled.

They left.

♡♡♡

"Hmm....its good." Jungkook exclaimed while chewing hamburger with wide eyes and stuffed cheeks which expressed satisfaction.

Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness.

"You look like a baby." Tae said.

"Really?"

"Hmm...you have changed a lot. You are no more that rude bad boy."

"Thanks to you." Jungkook said while taking another bite and thanking tae for making his life better.

"Ya. The credit should be given to me. I made this Red flag realise that he is Not a straight!!" Tae chuckled while eating his burger.

"I was a straight. I turned into a gay just for you baby!" Jungkook said.

"Oh! Awww my husband is the best." Tae pinched his cheeks.

The doors of car were open. Students started coming one by one and gossiped about taekook when they say them together.

"Hey Tae!!" Shin ju came and greeted.

"Hey Shin ju!"

"Hello Mr. Jeon."

"Hii." Jungkook replied normally.

"So? Your husband came to drop you here?" He asked.

Tae signaled him to wait for a while.

Taekook were over with their burgers. They had water and wiped their hands.

Both came out of the car.

"Yes. He came to drop me." Jungkook walked towards Tae and both circled their arms around each other.

"Wow! Truly a power couple!" Two girls yelled from back.

Tae smiled, as he leaned forward and packed Jungkook's lips.

Rosie was also there.

"Hey Tae! You both look good together. How are you?"

"I am fine Rosie."

"You were not seen for a week in college." She asked.

"I was spending my time with my husband. We are married now.....you see." He raised his eyebrows and replied.

Jungkook smiled.

"Oh......" she smiled back.

Suddenly Jungkook noticed a girl watching them. A furrow arose on his forehead.

*I have seen her somewhere.......* he tried to recognise her.

"Hey Ha-ri! Lets go. W have classes." Rosie patted her shoulder and asked her to leave with her.

Yes she was Hari.

"Ha-ri........." Jungkook sighed and remembered everything.

Taehyung was busy in talking to Shin ju. But Jungkook and Ha-ri's face off did not remain unseen by him

*He must be feeling bad....* Tae thought.

"Lets go Tae. Our Classes in gonna start in five minutes." Shin ju said.

"Yup." Tae replied and headed towards Kook to hug him one last time.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around him.

"I shall come to pick you up OK?" Jungkook asked while pecking his hairy head.

"Come soon ok? I shall wait for you." Tae broke the hug with a smile. He took his bag and left waving at his beloved husband.

JK waved back and set inside the car. He looked at tae until he disappeared inside the college building.

"Ahhhh.......I regret a lot..........I am sorry Ha-ri." he had tears in his eyes.

He regretted for Ha-ri. He regretted for all the girls who suffered because of him.

Yet Tae had forgiven him, still he regretted cause he was not forgiven by those girls.

Its not like he was the only person responsible for it. Still he regret for it.

♤♤♤

It was evening. Jungkook was there on time to pick up Tae.

"Hey! How was your day?" Jungkook asked as Tae came and hugged him.

"That was awesome. How was yours in office?"

"That was nice. But I missed you." Jungkook pouted.

"Don't pout, or I shall kiss you hard here! IN FRONT OF THE COLLEGE!" Tae smirked and whispered.

"Than do it!" Jungkook smirked back.

"Want me to be thrown out of the college by the principal?" Tae whined.

"Hahaha......you yourself asked it first." Jungkook laughed.

"I am not scared of them We are married and we can do it." Tae pressed his lips against Jk and kissed him.

Students witnessed them. Some were happy, some were jealous and some cheered up!

"Really made for each other....." they whispered.

Taekook parted.

"Tae......I wanna ask you something." Jungkook said

"Yes?"

"About......About Ha-ri.....I wanna apologise for my behaviour. I am guilty and I couldn't even work properly today because of the flashbacks I had with her. I broke her heart. I made her suffer mentally. I wanna see her once. Please." He pledged with Glassy eyes.

"I am glad that you regret and want to apologise. Come with me." Tae smiled and took him inside, dragging him by his hand.

"Hey Ha-ri! Kook wanna talk to you." Tae called her from back as she turned towards him.

"Amm......w......why?" Her heart started beating terribly to see Kook in front of her. She had no idea, what is gonna happen.

"A....actually......I wanted to.....apologise." Jungkook somehow said without making an eye contact.

There was no one else around so it was a private conversation.

"What!" She was shocked as it was unexpected.

"I am really sorry. I regret for what I did to you and all other girls. I am sorry. I was a monster than. I was a cheap womaniser....a red flag who never cared about anyone else except myself. I hurt you a lot........I am sorry....please forgive me.....

I know it is hard to forgive me......but still try to do it...please." he pleaded with tears flowing from his eyes.

Tae tried to calm him down by rubbing his neck softly. He bent his head on Tae's shoulder and sobbed.

Ha-ri had tears in her eyes. She was freezed at the place she was standing. This was something she never expected.

"I.........I forgive.....you." she murmured.

Jungkook stopped sobbing and looked at her.

"What....."

"Yes. I have no complain.
I too was equally responsible for that night." She said.

"So you......really?" Tae asked.

"Yes. I don't wanna create any more scene. I have forgotten whatever happened that day. Lets start our lives afresh. You have got such a sweet husband Jungkook. He has changed you a lot." Ha-ri said.

"Hmm.....He is the one who made me realise how wrong I was. He is the best thing ever happened to me. And I am thankful to him that today I am able to ask for forgiveness to someone." Jungkook replied.

"Hope you are fine now. I am sorry Again as I hurt you so badly, physically and mentally."

"Its ok Jungkook."

"You.....you look sick Ha-ri. Is everything ok?" Tae changed the topic and asked.

"Yes......yes...I am OK."

"Is it sure?.......I mean.......you slept with him......and.....hope nothing is there like........."

Ha-ri Immediately understood what Tae wanna ask.

"No Oppa. I am fine. I got my treatment done so that I may not get pregnant. I am OK." She cleared the confusion.

"Oh." Tae nodded.

Jungkook just looked down.

"I am sorry once again."

"Don't say sorry. Just make a promise that you shall keep your husband happy and never create the same mess again. Never break anyone's heart in future ok?" Ha-ri said.

"I promise." Jungkook replied calmly.

"Now I shall leave. My brother must be coming to pick me." She smiled and left.

"I feel like a big rock from my chest was lifted away. I feel so light now. I feel free....." Jungkook murmured with a smile to Tae.

"I am proud of you husband. You have changed a lot." Tae replied.

"I wanna apologise to others too."

"Don't worry. You have been already granted. Don't ask for it to those people who are also responsible for these deeds."

"

Lets go now. I wanna take you on a date." Jungkook held his hand and said.

"Date? OK.....lets go." Tae replied with a smile.

They left.

_____{●♡●}_____

Hey people! I have started writing a new story!

Have a look in my profile ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.6K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
560K 42.2K 41
"Well you look like you're in fifty or something because of not getting enough of sleep!" Taehyung let out an amused chuckle at Jungkook's statement...
223K 10.1K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
537K 23.6K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...