Aurora

By nelsti0601

(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted par... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Auroras Tattoos
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 20

6.9K 138 8
By nelsti0601

(Friday after school)

It was around 6 pm and I was getting ready for my date. Someone came and knocked on my door while I was looking for something to wear. "Come in!" I screamed. I heard the door open and footsteps coming my way.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing? dinner is ready come on" Matteo said in an annoyed tone, while stomping his foots on the floor. "can you stop that and I'm not going to eat dinner,I-"

"we talked about this you need to fucking eat" Matteo said and rudely interrupted me. "If you would shut up, I was going to say I am going on a date" Matteo stormed out of my room and I just shrugged and continued looking for something to wear.

I heard yelling downstairs and then loud footsteps walking up the stairs to my room. The door opened and in came Alexander,Hayden,Cayden and Matteo. "you better get your ass downstairs and eat that damn dinner, becuse your not going on a date"

Alexander said, "No" I said back. "you are not-" "DAD!!" I yelled before Cayden could finish his sentence. "BOYS, LEAVE YOUR SISTER ALONE!" Dad screamed from downstairs. They glared at me but left my room.

I started to look for something to wear again, Ace said casual and comfy. After like 10 minutes of looking I found something, I matched some accessories to it. I but It on my bed before walking to my bathroom to take a shower.

(outfit)

When I was done showering, I realized I only have 20 minutes until Ace is coming to pick me up. I blow dried my hair a little bit then put it up in a bun leaving a few strands out.I then did my makeup and put my outfit on and then the shoes and lastly some perfumy.

I looked at my phone and saw 3 messages from Ace and that he had been waiting for 10 minutes. whoops.

I looked at the messages while walking down stairs.

I Am here now - Ace

I know you want to be beautiful, but don't worry you already are - Ace

Come on now, I said casual and comfy for a reason - Ace

I smiled at the messages, sending an 'Im on my way' back. I walked down the stairs stopping by the kitchen and looked in to see some of my brothers. "I Am leaving now,bye" I said the said bye back.

I walked out of the house and met Ace at the same place we did last time. I opened the car door and Ace looked at me and smiled, I gave him a smile back and said "hi". It looked like he was wearing a white t-shirt with a black hoodie over it and some jeans. "Hey" he said back and started the car, driving off.

-

"It feels like you are going to kill me" I said as he drive in on a pat in a forest. "I'm not gonna kill you " he said back with a smirk "but I have something beautiful planed, almost as beautiful as you" I slightly blushed and he took my hand stroking it.

He stopped the car after 5 minutes "we are going to have to walk from here" He said and got out of the car and rounded it to open my door "what a gentleman" I said and took his hand that he offered.

We started to walk and it felt like it took forever but in reality it took like another 5 minutes. "We are here" He said, it was a house in the middle of the forest, it wasn't one of those scary houses. this one looked pretty and took care of it, it was like a cabin.

Ace took my hand and led me into the house"explore" he told me and I started to walk around the house. It was nice, not really modern witch I liked. when I came to the living room I froze. How the fuck is he one of the coldest people in the word, when he do this.

(how it looked(don't mind the dog)

"Do you like it?" Ace asked from behind me, I turned around and smiled at him with a big happy ass smile. I hugged him while saying "yes,I love it" He hugged me back and we stood like that for a minute or two.

We then let go and went over to get cozy. We put on a horror movie and started to eat the food. I don't get with scary movies, yes I kill people and that but this is different, is making me scared and the worst is I can't turn my eyes off the screen.

I wasn't eating my food becuse I was looking at the movie, I think Ace notice becuse he started to feed me the food. I didn't mind, when he was done we laid next to each other my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I got scared a little bit too much and jumped into Ace arms straddling him and burning my face in his chest. but after 2 seconds my eyes were on the screen again, Ace had his arms wrapped around me.

"How can you be scared by a movie?" Ace asked "not the same thing" I mumbled and I think he understood.

I don't know how much time has gone by, we had gone through like 2 and a half movies and I felt my eyes closing. I tried to keep them open "go to sleep amore, I will keep you safe" Ace whispered and planted a kiss on my forehead.

I nodded my head and let my eyes close, before I fell asleep I felt Ace lift me up. I snuggled into him and let myself fall into dreamland once again.

-

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily, another nightmare. I felt a hand being placed on my lower back, I crawled to the other side thinking it was Jack or Isabella but it Ace. "I'm not going to hurt you" He said as I nodded my head.

He opened his arms and I crawled into them, I listened to his heart beat and after a few seconds I felt okay. but then I remember, I didn't tell my dad that I was staying the night. panic washes over my face.

"what is it Aurora, talk to me" Ace said while putting two fingers under my chin to tilt it up so I was looking him in the eye. "I forgot to tell my dad I was staying the night" Ace let out a breath and said "I took care of it, don't worry"

I nodded my head and laid it back on his chest "thank you" I sadi after a few seconds "why are you thanking me?" he asked confused. "becuse of this" I said and he nodded his head and was about to kiss my forehead when I tilted my head up so he kissed my lips instead.

He looked a little bit scared before giving in. He grabbed my ass and thigh and helped me up so I was straddling him. He grabbed my ass harder this time making me gap so he could slide his tongue in my mouth.

and then......

___________________________________

HEHEhehehehehHEhHEH

Words: 1273

Uneatied

comment

Follow

vote

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 117K 51
Anastasia Adessa Dawn Waters, a 16 year old girl living with her abusive aunt and uncle after being kidnapped at the age of 1 years old out of envy...
1.9M 51.2K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
979K 15.7K 43
*Being re-written* This story is about a young girl named Akira. Getting kicked in the face every step in her life she had to learn how to be strong...
173K 3.7K 25
Sierra and Sienna were the first girls in the Italian mafia after many generations. Their mother had ran away with them because she didn't want them...