《~FATED JOURNEY~》

By Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... More

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82 (END)
Happy announcement

Episode 67

1.6K 100 11
By Sassy-San

Sachi's POV

Navya looked all confused after hearing Myra and said "You really think you fools can do anything." saying this she was about to go outside. Looking at her going outside police covered her from everywhere and she turned looking at us saying "Sanjh, you literally planned this. I was thin-" "WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING." hearing this voice we looked behind Navya and got shocked looking at Suyash mama.

No one called him here, how come he...? Female police held Navya's hands tightly to prevent her from running and check her incase she have any weapon with her but they found nothing it seems to me that she has come without weapons as Sanjh had called her, she said looking at Sanjh in disbelief "You even called my dad, how can you do this with me sanjh?" "He didn't call me here, I'm here because Sudha called me last night. I didn't believe her fully when she told me about you but now I'm confirmed and ashamed to call you my daughter Navya." he said looking at her with anger.

When police held her then everyone came outside and Navya said "You people planned everything just to catch me, like seriously. Dad I didn't do anything wrong." She said with confidence. Suyash mama slapped her hard hearing her and said "At least now, accept your crime Navya. You're still saying you didn't do wrong, you killed people not one but two, you destroyed someone's happy family. You even tried to kill Sachi, your sister-in-law. Sudha loved you more than Samaira, Navya and you did this with her daughter-in-law, this is how you paid what they did for you in all these years ha?"

I looked at Maa and she had tears in her eyes looking at Navya and she said "When Sachi told me, I didn't believe her totally but now looking at you like this Navya, you look like a different person we don't know." saying this she started crying. Aaruhi and Samastha held Maa tightly and Navya said "Why no one is understanding me that I didn't do anything wrong? I just wanted to be with Sanjh."

"Are you psycho Navya? Can't you understand that you killed someone and you're saying you did this just to stay with me. You're calling this love? Love isn't selfish like you're saying, love is selfless. You don't love me but is badly obsessed with me. I slapped you that day just because you won't do anything in future and that had nothing to do with my wife but still you did. I always treated you like Samaira, from what did you even think that I loved you?" Sanjh said looking at her with sadness in his eyes.

She looked at him saying "But you don't even love this Sachi, Sanjh." Sanjh shook his head saying "Now you have problem with Sachi, before you had problem with Myra. Because of you Navya, we broke up, because of you I got forcefully married and everything happened because of you and here we were thinking that Sachi was doing everything."

Myra said looking at Navya "You always think Navya that Sachi is scared of you but I was the one who was scared of you but not now, I'm happy that Sanjh got married to Sachi because she is way more better than me. Accept your sin and let us live peacefully." Navya wiggled in those police hands and because of this they put hand cuff in her hands.

She said "I will make you pay for this Sachi Kashyap." hearing her again her dad slapped her saying "only if you will come out in any case then." he looked behind us and said looking at SHO "Sir, please don't give her bell. I'm her dad but still she needs to pay for what she did and put all charges on her." We all looked at mama with respect, saying and doing this for himself is different and he was literally saying this for his own daughter who is princess for him.

That SHO nodded saying "It takes guts to say this Mr. Sharma and I'm feeling really good that you're doing this for justice." We all nodded hearing him and Sanjh said looking at Navya straight "and yes, she is not Sachi Kashyap but Sachi Sanjh Rajvanshi. The press was not fake Navya and nor even my words." Hearing him, she looked at him with big eyes and Sparsh said "Take her out from here."

She was continuously yelling that she will take her revenge on me. I closed my eyes and looked at her dad who was looking outside and within a minute he collapsed, we all got panic looking at Suyash mama in such state and called ambulance. Maa, Papa went in ambulance and I said with teary eyes "Sanjh, we also need to go to hospital." he nodded and we took car.

We went inside and searched for Suyash mama and found Maa crying putting her head on Papa's shoulder, I ran and hugged Maa saying "I'm sorry Maa, it all happened because of me. I'-I'-m rea-really sorry." my tears made their way out looking at her crying like this, I never saw Maa crying like this. She shook her head saying "It's not your fault-" she stopped when doctors came out from room and we all rushed towards him.

"How is he?" Maa asked and he said "It was minor heart attack, thank God you took him in hospital at perfect time, otherwise he would have faced another heart attack." Hearing her Maa smiled asking "Is he ok?" Doctor nodded saying "Yes, we will shift him in room now." hearing him Maa nodded and hugged Papa saying "He is ok." papa nodded saying "Yes, thank God he is ok. Your brother is literally a man with words Sudha." she nodded looking at Papa.

I smiled looking at them, they look so cute. She turned and looked at me saying "What rubbish were you saying Sachi few minutes ago? You were about to die in accident that day and now you're saying sorry to me. I am the one who need to say sorry to you beta." Hearing her my tears again started coming out and I said "Maa, don't cry like this ever and you didn't do anything wrong that you will say sorry to me." she chuckled hearing me and so did Sanjh and Papa.

Maa hugged me saying "Shuuu, don't cry." I nodded still crying and I said "Maa, Suyash mama must be hating me?" she shook her head saying "I don't think so, but I'm glad that he is all ok. And you will get to know he hates you or not after he wakes up." I nodded my head again saying "Sorry-" She broke the hug saying "If again you will say sorry to me then, I won't talk with you Sachi."

I nodded removing my tears and suddenly a nurse came running near us saying "Who is Sachi Rajvanshi? The patient is asking for her." I looked at everyone and gulped saying "I'm, I will come." She nodded and left, Maa said looking at my face "Sanjh go inside with her." he nodded saying "Let's go." I gave a tight smile to Maa and went inside with Sanjh.

He held my hand saying "Don't be scared, mama won't shout." I nodded without looking at him and opened the door of room and we both entered. Looking at mama like this, I knew the reason behind all this was me but still I stayed silent looking down and said "I'm sorry." I just met him in our marriage and of course my marriage was legit so I didn't know Suyash mama's personality well.

"Why are you sorry, I'm sorry beta. That's why I called you here to say this and you're saying sorry." Suyash mama said looking at me, I slowly raised my head saying "It all happened because of me, before me everything was perfect." He shook his head saying "No, before you everything was fake and now we at least saw her true colour." I had tears in my eyes hearing him, Suyash mama is just like Sudha Maa........so warm, how come Navya is like this?

"Shhh, don't cry beta." Suyash mama said and I again looked down saying "I'm sorry because of me you are here in hospital." He laughed looking at me saying "It's not your fault Sachi beta, I loved her so much that's why I'm here and she doesn't even care about any of us. I'm feeling very ashamed to look at you and you're crying for me. I'm sorry." I went near him and sat on floor looking at mama saying "Why you're sorry mama? It's all Navya's fault, don't say sorry to me I'm like your daughter and you're saying sorry to me."

He caressed my hairs with his pinned hand and said "I liked Prakash jiju's choice but one thing I don't like about you is, you get very emotional for nothing. You need to hate Navya and me and here you are saying you're like my daughter. You're not like my daughter Sachi and I don't want you to be like her." I nodded understanding him and said "I won't be like her mama, you can consider me as your daughter because of me Navya is in lock up."

"No Sachi, today or tomorrow the truth would have come out, your only the medium beta, stop feeling guilty for something that you didn't do wrong." Suyash mama said. I nodded and Sanjh said "Now everything is ok?" We both looked at him, he was looking at us with smile and we nodded our head "When did you even come?" Suyash mama asked him.

He shook his head saying "From the start I was here mama, you just noticed me now. You literally considered her your daughter and from past 26 years, I'm in front of you, can't you consider me as your son ha?" hearing him I giggled and mama said "No, I won't consider you as my son." Sanjh and me both looked at Suyash mama with confused faces hearing his serious voice until he said "Because, you're my son-in-law from start."

We all laughed hearing him and that's when Maa and Papa came inside. Maa said looking at my red but happy face saying "Suyash, did you make my daughter cry ha?" he shook his head saying "She is my daughter also, why will I make her cry? She is crying by her own saying sorry like fool in every 5 minutes." Hearing him everyone started laughing.

----------------

We stayed there for more half hour and then Maa said "Sachi, Sanjh go home, everyone is at home and don't worry about mama the doctor said that they will give discharge tomorrow, your papa and me are staying here so as elders you both need to take care of home." We both nodded listening to her, like we are kids and said yes. We both came outside, I didn't look at Sanjh and took seat in car beside him.

I was looking outside and Santosh kaka was with us so, he also didn't talk. We went inside home after the drive and met everyone. They were still in hall waiting for us and we told them that everything is ok and Suyash mama had a minor heart attack. Everyone was happy now but I was not totally, I was still feeling sorry for Maa and mama I know they told me that I did correct but until I listen from Sanjh I won't feel at ease.

Everyone wanted to leave for their home but I said "What will you do at your home ha? Sleep right?" they all nodded and I looked at them in disbelief saying "Then sleep here and go at night after dinner because Maa and Papa is not coming, what say?" They all thought until Samastha said "It has been a while that I didn't eat food by Sachi." hearing her they nodded saying "Yup, then we are staying." I laughed and nodded, Sprash said "You even cook Sachi?" Everyone slapped their head and Trisha said "You will see that on dinner, I bet you won't regret staying here for dinner." he nodded.

Everyone went to their room and Harshit bhai, Abhi bhai and Sparsh took guest rooms. This house is big like mansion. I looked at Sanjh, he already started going towards room, I went inside and found him seating on couch with same clothes. I went to washroom and changed my saree to shorts, it was comfortable. I came outside and saw Sanjh, he changed his clothes means removed his clothes and was just on his lower doing some work on his laptop.

I slowly made my way towards him, I wanted to hug him and asked him about did I do well? What if Maa and mama just said everything for me? I didn't think twice and made my way towards him, he was seating on couch with his laptop on his lap. I held his laptop and put that in front of couch on table, he groaned saying "WHAT THE FUCK." I ignored him and sat on his lap putting my legs on his torso locking them.

I hugged him putting my head on his neck, he caressed my hairs saying "Why did you snatch my laptop ha? You can also ask me for a hug." I shook my head saying "You can work like this also." He nodded saying "I'm....Sachi are you feeling low just like me?" I looked at him breaking the hug saying "Yes, I just think that Maa and Suyash mama were just saying to make us feel good." He shook his head saying "No, I'm not talking about this and they weren't. I know mama he literally feels that and about Maa when she had problem with you then she showed you that she was hating you. They are not two faced Sachi."

I nodded agreeing with him, I knew that I will get my every questions answer from my Sanjh. Hearing him I smile saying "Now, I'm feeling ok. You're the answer that I was finding from past hours." He smiled hearing me and I asked "Why are you feeling low?" He looked at me saying "That Navya thinks, I'm faking everything even my love for you also and that day you also said this to me when you got angry."

I looked at him with so much care, does everyone really think he is bad? My mind said within a minute "Yes you Sachi, you thought that he was bad until he confessed." I shook those thoughts when I heard his voice "I'm not faking anything Sachi, in that press, everything I said was true. I really love you, I don't know how to give you proof of my love but I really love you. I don't care about anything but I just care for you, I just love you."

Hearing him I said shaking my head "I also said same things to you when I confessed." hearing me he looked down with guilt and I laughed on him saying "Gosh Sanjh, you don't need to prove anything. I know you love me, you proved me everything when you saved me, when you stopped me when I was leaving this house and after my accident you always stood with me. You proved your love Sanjh and why are you even thinking about her words? Did I ask you to give me any proof about your love? That day I just got jealous and I even admitted that."

He hugged me saying "You don't ask me for anything Sachi ever." I hugged him back saying "Because I got you and you also didn't ask me anything except making love?" He broke the hug and twisted my ear saying "Don't you also want that? You were the one who always moaned, fast Sanjh fast....." I slapped his hands and he left my ear, I looked at him with red cheeks and rubbing my ear saying "But you start first Sanjh." he looked at me straight saying "Because you made me hard."

I looked down hearing him with red cheeks, he chuckled looking at me saying "I'm really jealous of you Sachu." I looked at him with confusion saying "BY ME? For what?" "Because you're warm and make people comfortable with you but I can't. I'm just comfortable with you and my friends, I just share my everything with you." I smiled hearing him and I said "It's not true, I also didn't make everyone comfortable Sanjh and about me, I'm most comfortable with you. You're my home, I get everything I want from you."

Hearing me he smiled brightly saying "I love you Sachi." he pecked my lips and I closed my eyes feeling his lips on mine, I said brushing my lips on his "I love you too." He held my cheeks and kissed me pushing his tongue in my mouth. He was kissing me but I broke the kiss saying "What are you doing?" He looked at me like what? I said "Like what are you going to do?" He looked at me with smirk saying "Let's do it." I slapped my forehead saying "No, Sanjh I need to make dinner and I know you. You won't be gentle and like daily I won't be able to walk so.........a big NO"

He laughed on me saying "Ok, ok. I was working do you want to learn? or sleep?" I looked at him and laptop saying "Sleep but on you" he giggled squeezing my cheeks saying "Ok, get up then. Let me at least shift on bed." I shook my head saying "Lift me, I'm not leaving you baby." he nodded and got up lifting me or say I was hugging him like Koala, he took his laptop and laid on bed. He unlocked my legs from his torso and put them on his legs saying "I am putting my laptop on your back." I nodded and hugged him putting my head in his neck and fell asleep.

--------------

I woke up and found myself on bed and Sanjh was hugging me from back, I turned my face and hugged him kissing his bare chest. He groaned in his sleep turning a little but still his hands were in my top caressing my boobs, I checked the time and it was 6.00. Fuck I need to make dinner for everyone they are more than 10 people. I got up from my place and removed his hands from my top, he opened his eyes looking at me saying "Now what? Let me sleep."

He said again putting his hands in my top, I said holding his hands "Sanjh, it's 6.00. I need to make dinner for more than 10 people." He looked at me angrily saying "Who told you to make them stay, because of them I can't even sleep." I chuckled hearing his angry yet grumpy voice saying "Don't worry, the night is all remaining." Hearing me he looked at me with sparking eyes saying "So, we can do that in night right?" I looked at him saying "Maybe....like who knows?"

He sat and hugged me, pecked my cheeks saying "We can make love right? I'm clearing this now." hearing his excited voice I laughed saying "I didn't say yes but maybe Mr. Rajvanshi." He pouted saying "You always do this, you are always bossy at home." I pecked his pout saying "Who is telling me that I'm bossy?" I laughed when he glared at me cutely and I said "You become so energetic when you heard sex word ha?" He shook his head saying "Correction, sex with you."

I blushed hearing him and left him on bed going inside washroom when I heard him "Make something sweet today, we need to send tiffin in hospital." I yelled from inside "Yeah, I know." I hurriedly changed my clothes and went downstairs in kitchen and started my work. In half an hour I found these ladies coming towards kitchen while talking, they saw me and Shivali said "You started also, we are here to help you."

I smiled hearing her and said "No need, you can seat and just enjoy." they all shook their head saying "NOOO." I covered my ears saying "Ok, ok but Myra and Aaru just seat on dinning ok?" they nodded their head.

-----------

With the help of these ladies, I completed making dinner at sharp 8.00 and sent tiffin in hospital and now we were at dinning waiting for husbands but strange, I didn't find Samaira yet. I was about to call her that's when I found her coming towards us but her all attention was upstairs and she was about to hit the wall, when I called her "Samaira.....look before you walk." Hearing me she diverted her head in a second and stopped on her track.

She gave a chicky smile saying "Sorry bhabhi, I was thinking something." I shook my head saying "But at least look at front when you walk." Hearing me Shivali laughed saying "You're looking at your bhaiyyas, what is so tempting that you....." she didn't complete when someone's cheering voice echoed in dinning "Sachuu....." I turned and was about to look but someone hugged me tightly.

Before I hug that person Sanjh suddenly grabbed him and made him seat on an empty chair, he was none other than Sparsh. I rolled my eyes looking at them, they were glaring at each other. Sanjh held my hand in his and literally made me seat at the end of table in same row of Sparsh and he sat beside me.

Looking at him jealous, everyone laughed and Abhi bhai said "Gosh, it's rare to see him behaving like this but because of Sachi now it's daily dose of his madness." hearing him everyone laughed. I looked at Sanjh and held his hand inside the table, he poked his tongue on his cheeks to prevent from smiling. I blushed looking at him, he looks so hot when he pokes his tongue.

When I was eating my eyes wandered on everyone just to check are they eating well or not but Samaira, she was time to time glancing at Sparsh until I said "Samu, eat food. Why are you lost ha?"

*******************************

Hey everyone,  how is going everything in your life? Are you liking fated journey or got bored? I didn't want to drag navya's matter too much until you guys get bored so ended here. 

Please do vote and comment freely, Love you alot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.7K 55
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...
930K 25.2K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
635K 34K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
146K 13.1K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...