๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ - ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ...

By dakotaluvs_TH

Cora was looking for a job, she stumbled upon a job for the infamous band in her country, Tokio Hotel. She fa... More

CH.P 1
CH.P 2
CH.P 3
CH.P 4
CH.P 5
CH.P 6
CH.P 7
CH.P 8
CH.P 9
CH.P 10
CH.P 11
CH.P 12
CH.P 13
CH.P 14
CH.P 15
CH.P 17

CH.P 16

1K 14 23
By dakotaluvs_TH

*Cora's POV*

Bill gets out of the shower as I enter the bedroom, making my mouth water. His body is so sexy, and I think I'm ready. I approach him like normal, he smiles softly.
"Hey, baby. Why are you smirking at me like that?"
He giggles, tilting his head. His short hair falling infront of his eyes. I push it away, guiding my hands down his fresh soft skin.

"I think I'm ready."
I mutter, admiring the way his eyes widen right away. He gulps, dropping his smile.
"A-Are you sure, I don't want to make you feel s-"
I cut him off, shushing him.
"Yes, I'm ready. Do whatever, Bill."

He suddenly breaks out in a smirk, kissing me harshly. Slipping his tounge in my mouth. I return his passion, feeling him pull away after about five minutes.

*SMUT WARNING*

Bill guides me back onto his bed, the same bed we cried in together and seethed, now we'll be crying in a different place. He stops me, and lays down first. When he gets adjusted, I climb on top of him. He smirks, I know what he wants. Usually Bill is shy and kept to himself, but I like his dominance too.

He grasps my hips, pushing me up. I watch him pull his towel away, his erect dick springing up. That was quick.
"Are you sure you're okay with this?"
He asks, voice wobbly and unsure. I nod and guide him into me. We both let out soft moans as I sit down, he's letting me get adjusted before he demands me to do anything. It took a moment for me to get adjusted to his size, he's huge. I guess it's the quiet boy advantages.

I let him know I've gotten adjusted by lifting my hips up and sitting back down slowly repeatedly, leaving him whimpering. I find this highly attractive when he whimpers and whines helplessly. I keep at this pace, making him grow impatient. All of a sudden, he speaks to me, his voice is desperate; leaving him almost moaning.

"Cora, please stop torturing me. Just fuck me."
Bill begs. My eyes widen, how can Bill be so shy and reserved yet such a freak? Either way I enjoyed it. I snicker at his desperate wishes.
"Beg."
I demand. A messy smirk crawls onto his lips, obeying my orders.

"Oh Cora, please fuck me. I'm begging you."
His eyes lower, seducing me. I begin to feel my heartbeat below me, I tried to make him beg more but I give in. I bounce on his dick, feeling him slide effortlessly in and out was getting me aroused even more by each waning second. He bites his lips, holding onto my hips. I begin to think to myself as I ride him.

If I can dominate him every time, he'll be a whimpering mess every time. I smirk at this thought the same time a wave of pleasure washes over me, causing my muscles to grip around his cock. Bill softly moans to the feeling, I smile wide at him. His moans are attractive, just like I thought. I pace faster, torturing myself just for him. I'm so close to my high point that if I take one more hit of his tip to my sweet spot, I'm gonna scream.

He continues to moan frantically, gripping my hips tighter. I swirl my hips a little to get the rush I'm looking for. Hitting the spot I was hoping to hit, letting out a loud but weak moan. I stay on this spot making me tense up by the seconds. I see the pleasure its causing him wash over him. He whimpers weakly, begging loudly.

"Please Cora- I can't take much more."
He begs, squeezing my hips. I smile at his weakness, and speed up. He flinches, biting his lip and throwing his head back.
"I can't take it, you feel too good- I'm going to-"
I giggle, not letting him finish his sentence. He's losing his grip on me.

I go fast out of nowhere, sending him into sexual shock. He groans, throwing his head back.
"Fuck!"
He screams, I must be getting to him because usually he's more quiet.

*Bill's POV*

Her pussy pumps a few times before she loses it, cumming all over me without a word being said. I smirk, feeling my stomach tighten even more just watching her facial expressions. Cumming on my cock just like that? Oh god, I'll be all over her all the time after that.

Suddenly my dick twitches, and I know it's over for me. I beg her frantically, hyperventilating.
"Cora- Please!~ I'm cumming, please get up. Please!"
I cry out, gripping the sheets beside me. She giggles, jumping up. My dick falls out of her entrance, pulsing as it pumps out my cum.

I moan at every pulse, struggling to keep my eyes open at the unbearable orgasm her cunt gave me.
"Oh fuck!~"
I whimper, my toes curling as it felt so good. She watches in amusement, admiring my cock. I groan, watching her sink in between my legs.

She stays on top of me, taking my dick into her hands. I about damn near came into her, good thing she pulled away. Nobody ever makes me moan like that, her insides are sent from heaven for sure. I never thought she'd feel that good. She uses her hands slowly. I feel my tip throbbing for more. I need it so badly.

"Faster- I beg."
I whine, Cora looks up at me with seductive eyes. She inatantly picks up the pace, taking me into her mouth. She bobbing her head up and down, stopping to circle my tip with her tounge. She goes fast, I feel like maybe I'll die from the overstimulation. Making me scream in pleasure.

She pulls off with her mouth, thumbing my tip. Her thumb rubbing the right spot, like a male g-spot for me. I try to hold back my moans as she presses down on it, sending me into orbit. It feels so fucking good.
"Fuck- You're going to make me cum again, Cora."
I whisper to her as she continues to use her hand to tease me.

She giggles at my pleasure, looking proud.
"Good."
She smirks seductively, going faster and pressing a little harder on that right place. Causing my eyes to roll back, back to arch, toes to curl. I moan like crazy, whimpering in between. That crevis on my tip is my sweet spot, and she's figured that out real quick.

I watch the way her thumb rubs my sweet spot, while her other hand is pumping my base, her tounge slipping in my hole. It all felt too good, I couldn't handle it.
"I-I'm cumming-"
I whimper, she grins. Continuing her actions, my cum pumps out on her tounge and hands, leaving her a mess.

I moan loudly, bucking my hips up and leaning my head back. My eyes rolling back into my head, it felt so good. When I come down from my high, I notice the mess she is. My cum drips down her fingers, and she licks it all up.

Climbing on top of me, beginning to makeout with me; making me taste myself. She runs her hands down my chest as our tounges are intertwined. This continues for at least another hour, and it was amazing.

*Cora's POV*

We finish our makeout session as well as our fun activities, hours later. It's now 2 in the morning, and sex with Bill was so much better than I expected. I decide that I'm just going to shower later when I wake up, he does the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next day - 6 P.M.*

Bill came into the living room, ready for his solo interview. I thought maybe I'd faint, he was so beautiful. He comes over to me in the kitchen, I was getting water.
"Hey baby I'm going to go now, stay safe."
He says softly, kissing my cheek. I smile, turning his face and kissing his lips. He smiles, holding me close.

"I will, don't worry Billy. Just hurry back and I will be fine."
He nods pulling me into a hug, resting his head on my shoulder and his arms interwined around my waist. I enjoyed his hold, but he couldn't be late. As I know he never does, and one time will get him a lecture from his managers.

"Bill you have to go now!"
I say, laughing. His tall body pouts above me like a small child, I admire it.
"I don't want to, but you're right. I have to."
He pulls me back into a hug once more. He lets go, kissing me on the head quickly. As he walks to the door I follow him, standing by the couch as he leaves. I see him walk out to his car and then leave.

*Hours Later - Bill's POV*

I take my shoes off by the door, hanging my keys up on the holder. I sigh, finally relieved to be home. They asked way too many questions about the post-poned concerts and show interviews. It was stressful. I take in my surroundings and notice the living room is empty. The panic sets in, but I remind myself to remain calm and make my way to my room. Hoping she's still safe.

*Cora's POV*

I turn off the shower, stepping out. The room around me was now foggy and cold. I shiver, wrapping the nearby towel around me. I unlock the door, exiting the bathroom, going to search for new clothes. Possibly just the baggy PJ's I wore. I nearly have a heart attack when Bill appears at the dark doorway, only his tall shadow showing.

"Oh my god Bill, I almost screamed."
I breathe out a sigh. He comes closer, laughing.
"I'm sorry my love."
He steps closest to me, feeling my hair. He knows I just got out of the shower.
"You smell good."
He says, smiling like a kid.

I can barely see his facial expressions. The bathroom light gives him a little bit of light as well as the living room.
"Thank you baby."
I say, pulling his face closer. His eyes are wide with admiration. I kiss him, remembering his soft lips again from the distance of the day. He kisses back, smiling into it.

He shortly pulls back, walking away. I go back to searching for my clothes as he finds his. I get dressed into my PJ's, going back to the bathroom to brush my hair. Bill is undressed down to his boxers. I turn around, blushing.

"Oh jeez Bill, let me know you're undressed!"
He giggles, and I hear him walk towards me. His hands hold onto my stomach, pulling me onto him. I feel his stomach as he breathes in and out, his warm breath on my neck.
"Baby you've seen my dick, this is no secret!"
He giggles, making me cover my face blushing.

"On my god Bill, just get undressed and get in so I can brush my hair!"
He giggles, letting me go. I hear his last piece of clothing slip off his body, and lay on the floor. The shower turns on and he steps in, closing the shower door behind him. I turn around, getting my feet caught in his left out clothes on the floor.

"My god you can atleast pick up your clothes."
I say, laughing as I put his clothes in our basket. I hear him laugh.
"Nope too lazy."
He replys, sarcastically. I just roll my eyes playfully. I look at myself in the foggy mirror, just barely able to see my shape.

I take out my hair brush, Bill starts whistling while he rinses his hair out. I try not to laugh at him as it was kind of funny. I brush out my hair, thinking about everything. I am so lucky that Bill has saved me, and hopefully Tom goes through with those pills. I couldn't stand anymore of it. The torture living in that house will never not haunt me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 218 27
Alice Eliza Matin. If you were a fan of Tokio Hotel, you knew who Alice was. Alice met Tom and Bill in middle school when her dad got a job and her...
19.9K 318 26
"You're already playing dangerous." Timeline is set 2010, Maxine Giselle a 19 year old bassist player for a band named Paige Six orginated in Los An...
7.8K 81 15
This book is filled with smut or one shots based on Tom and Bill Kaulitz(just incase you dont know, they are twins and part of a German band called T...
3.2K 67 23
When a female lead guitarist and her band cross paths with popular boy band Tokio Hotel, it seems that fate has condemned her to the wildest love sto...