Werewolves Vs Vampires

By aminnu

A city that has a dark secret where two supernatural creatures live among humans no one can recognize them as... More

Author note
prologue
chapter one: strange encounter
chapter two: Amusing and mystery
chapter three :is this a destiny?!
Chapter four:see her again!
chapter five: What happened!
chapter six:weird, strange
chapter seven: an Alpha?!
chapter eight: A date!
chapter nine:Hiding something?!
chapter ten: ruining the date
chapter eleven:confronting him
chapter twelve :birthday party
chapter thirteen:birthday party pt2
chapter fourteen:Can't have her?!
chapter fifteen: Strange dreams
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen:Hurt her!
chapter nineteen:Mixed feelings
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chap# twenty two:tell or show the truth
chapter twenty three :Make A Choice
chapter twenty four : Care for human?!
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six : Kiss in the Rain
chapter twenty seven:Don't leave
chapter twenty eight :Don't go pt2
chapter twenty nine
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34:shopping for party
chapter 35:find the truth!
chapter 36:Chose who?!
chapter 37:I Chose Him!
chapter 38:I won't Give up on Her!
chapter 39:Pure pleasure
chapter 40; Pure pleasure prt2
chapter 41:Feeling Guilty?!
chapter 42:War with an alpha?!
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46:Stick with me?!
Chapter 47;Murder and Safety?!
chapter 48; protecting her!
chapter 49; Mike's confession
chapter 50: having feelings for me?!
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 59

chapter 58

1 0 0
By aminnu

Mike p.o.v

Nora and I grew up together and always been by my side even though she's two years younger, she's somehow mature by mind and soul.

She doesn't act like a girl more like tomboy, can't help but to admire her strength when it comes to her challenging guys who are stronger than her but still she would be on top by defeating them in any way possible.

Ever since Toby left,she was always by my side and we grew up together. She lost her parents when she was barely five and we basically grew up and I admire her like she was my younger sister.

Our friendship grew stronger as we got closer, we enjoyed ourselves as we  do various things such as training and planning activities.

She might be young but her mind is much more intelligent and most likely listen to her as she speaks.

One time we decided to do a hide and seek with the pack and divide in two groups.

It took us less than five minutes to find the other group thanks to her tricks our group won.

One time at school as I picked a fight, I saw lisa looking way as the teacher breaks our fight and we were sent to detention and my eyes didn't leave hers as she looked at me with scary eyes.

I then saw her walking together with Nora and I thought of talking to her which I successfully managed to see her thanks to Nora who brought her to my party.

Ever since we met I made myself a promise to make her mine but unfortunately this seems to be hard as she seems to be close to Toby my once upon time friend.

I partly blame myself for ignoring her when she was making an effort to talk to me but am also hurt that she chose him over me.

I know that she wants what's best for me but I don't think I'll be able to move on away from her.

I even followed her to new York hoping to talk to her but it turned out that it was going to be hard.

The next day I went to look for her at the hotel she was staying but i wasn't lucky to find her. It turned out she went back to miami.

So I went back to my hotel room which was four blocks away. As I went inside I found Nora waiting  for me.

"Seems like you don't want to give up chasing her even after she chose Toby over you?" She asked as she stood in front of me.

"What makes you think that  I'll give up so easily when I like her ?" I asked as I went to take my bag out from the closet.

"For God's grace stop being obsessed with her, she already made up her mind so please forget about her and her existence " she said standing behind me.

"Not until I make sure she listens to me" I insisted and walked out of the room towards the elevator.

As I pressed the button I waited for 5he door to open and I entered. I was about to push the ground floor button when Nora joined me.

"You're so stubborn that you're willing to  fight just to be with her when I already told you about her decision" she said as she stood in front of me.

I knew that i screwed up but i won't go down without a fight.

As we reached the lobby, I checked out and texted my driver to get the jet ready. We both got inside the limo and the driver took us to the private park.

I looked at Nora and she didn't talk to me all the way home even when I tried to talk to her she would either pretend to sleep or listen to the music on her phone.

So I decided to let her calm down and talk to her later. By the time we arrived in miami it was almost midnight and the driver took us home.

As we reached home, without saying a word she got out of the limo and slammed the door and went inside.

I shook my head in disbelief and got out as well. As I entered my mom came to me looking angry.

"Where on earth were you for the last two days?" She asked.

"I went to new York to look for lisa who apparently was adapted by toby" I said as I walked past her.

"I thought you made up your mind to leave her alone" she said as she growled.

"I thought so too but not now ,not until she makes her final decision" I answered.

I wasn't ready to give up on her, not when am unable to forget her even when I was mad at her for choosing Toby over me.

I still want to make sure she hasn't willingly accepted him as her mate because once she accepts his heart it will be too late for me.

I was so exhausted that I laid on the bed without changing or taking a shower.

By the time I woke up the sun has risen up, I looked for my phone but it had died out of charger.

I sat up on the bed and plugged my phone, I took off my clothes and went to have a quick shower before heading to school.

After that I changed my clothes and went downstairs, I went to the dinning room hoping to see Nora but she wasn't there.

I saw mom and my brother having conversations and as soon they saw me they stopped and continued eating.

"Is something going on here that you don't want me to know?" Iasked as I took a bite of the apple I took from the bowl.

No one said anything, I turned to look at mom but she pretended not to hear me.

"Are you upset about our conversation last night?" Iasked hoping to hear talk.

"No am not, am just not sure that it's good idea to go after her when she chose Toby over you " she shook her head in disappointment.

"Give me a chance to prove that she will choose me instead of him" I begged her.

"You only have three months if she chooses him again then you will have to give up on her are we clear?" She asked firmly.

At first I hesitate but nodded in agreement, she smiled and we continued talking.

With a heavy heart I drove to school but didn't  i didn't get inside instead I sat inside my car to think about my mom's words.

As much as I wanted to talk to lisa it seemed like I was being dragged further from her and that I was somehow unable to talk or even get close to her.

So I decided to skip school and go a long drive to clear my head. As I drove to the beach I texted Nora to meet me which she replied.

After few hours she came to the beach, I was standing in front of the water as I watched the sun.

She came and stood next to me without saying a word.

Soon we heard some group of teenagers yelling and laughing as they got out of their vehicles. Some were carrying food and drinks.

They made a fire while others played netball near the beach it was soon dark and some music was playing on the background.

As I watched them have fun and having conversations I couldn't hide my smile seeing how happy they were living normally.

"Do you want to join them?" Nora asked as she looked at them.

Without saying anything she waved her hand and someone from the crowd came to holding two drinks and gave it to us.

"Thanks lucy" Nora said as she took the drinks and gave one to me.

Looking confused I took the bottle and opened it. I took a sip and turned to look at the ocean and sat down.

Nora joined me and we both sat silently as we drink. By the time I was done I looked back and saw a familiar face.

It was lisa and someone who face I couldn't see because his back was facing me. 

I quickly walked to see and turned him to face me, he looked at me and I punched him in the face.

Lisa quickly went to him and checked if he was hurt. He quickly stood up and was about to fight me but lisa came between us.

"Toby don't, it's not worth it" she said as she put her hand on his chest. I looked at his eyes and they changed.

She pulled him away and so as Nora. We went back to the car and I slammed my car as I couldn't believe what just happened.

"When will you stop this Mike?" She asked as she turned me to look at her.

I didn't answer so I opened the door and got in. Nora followed and got in, I took a deep breath and I was suddenly surprised by Nora pulling my head and I faced her.

Our faces were so closed and our lips almost touched, without warning she kissed me at first I didn't respond but  then she bit my lower lip gently and we ended up making out.

She then leaned to my ear and and whispered.

"Just so you know she's kissing him just the way we are doing" then kissed my ear lob.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 9 8
Alice thought it couldn't get any worse. Attacked by a rabid wolf at work, but waking up the next day without even a scratch, is she starting to go c...
4.5K 319 15
In a world where werewolves are known to be a myth but are realer than the air we breathe, Annabelle's world comes crumbling down after the death of...
207 62 21
'Death was becoming a sweet whisper, a beckoning hand waving to me. Calling me closer, promising the journey will not be as taxing as it seems. It wa...
166K 4.2K 37
She was always her twins shadow. The dark silhouette that hid in the background while her sister took all the attention on the front lines. She becam...