The pogue boy and the kook pr...

By Coolboy2345678

The story of RJ (Rowan Jay) Routledge and his discovery with love and treasure along with his chosen family. ... More

Intro
Chapter 1 summer time
Chapter 2 after the storm
Chapter 3 Sarah Cameron
Chapter 4 kegger
Chapter 5 Row Row
Chapter 6 compass
Chapter 7 JJ being JJ
Chapter 8 Lana's
Chapter 9 office
Chapter 10 the break in
Chapter 11 redfield
Chapter 12 adventure
Chapter 13 the record recorder
Chapter 14 four hundred mill
Chapter 15 salvage yard
Chapter 16 the wreck
Chapter 17 oreos
Chapter 18 royal merchant
Chapter 19 dcs
Chapter 20 Vince and Val
Chapter 21 library
Chapter 22 motherland
Chapter 23 school
Chapter 24 midsummer
Chapter 25 plant map
Chapter 26 game on
Chapter 28 the hospital
Chapter 29 moving in
Chapter 30 the Crain house
Chapter 31 girlfriend
Chapter 32 walk
Chapter 33 chetau
Chapter 34 Camrone's household
Chapter 35 plan in motion
Chapter 36 the reconciliation
Chapter 37 Rafe Cameron
Chapter 38 the breaker
Chapter 39 crazy lady
Chapter 40 shot
Chapter 41 night swim
Chapter 42 unexpected obstacle
Chapter 43 ladies man
Chapter 44 pawnshop
Chapter 45 setup
Chapter 46 the house of the drug dealer
Chapter 47 the wreck

Chapter 27 the meeting

591 12 1
By Coolboy2345678

RJ's pov

We just stopped the car, and everyone went out.

I looked at all of them. ''look guys, I told her I would meet her. So, I think all of you should just wait here''. JJ scoffed at me. ''you're kidding me right? I mean you can hold it in your pants. You have done it a lot of years, so you can still''. ''JJ, cut it out'', JB defended me.

''JJ man. I don't want to deal with this now, alright? Just stay here. I don't want to overwhelm Sarah with all of you''.

''just say you want to be alone with her''. I began to get annoyed by JJ right now. ''I mean it Maybank. Shut the fuck up or else I'll shut you up''.

I heard Kie huff. She came and stood beside me. ''I don't know why we are even involving her?''.

''Kie we aren't involving her. Just a meeting. Think of it like a business meeting. When we get what we need... we can cut her loose. We really need the map''.

I don't know why I said that, because I have no intention of doing that.

Kie looked at me with a pleading look. ''just please tell me that nothing is going on with you guys''. I gulped. ''I-I''. ''nothing is going on between them, Kie. You know me JJ, being JJ''.

I looked at JJ. He just backed me up even though he was lying.

''look RJ. This is not about you and it's certainly not about us, but her. She's going to get inside of your head, and by the looks of it she already has. Just be careful. If you or JJ say nothing's between you too, I guess I should believe you''.

Dang it I feel horrible. But how do I exactly say to my best friend that I am involved with her ex best friend likes she thinks?

I just nodded. ''uh, yeah''. ''oh yeah. That was so believable'', I heard Pope say.

I rolled my eyes.

''I'm going then. Just stay here and look out''. ''oh, yeah we'll be here by the car. Just doing nothing. While you go to your girl'', I heard JJ mutter under his breath.

I went up the stairs.

I saw Sarah. She had her back turned to me. Looking like she was thinking.

I careful climbed up and she didn't notice me. Instead of approaching her with my voice, I did it with wrapping my hands around her waist.

She didn't tense up as I thought she would. She turned around and smiled at me.

Before I could even say anything. She collided our lips together.

As I wanted to keep going, I couldn't. The others were outside and I don't think me losing my virginity when they were outside, were right.

We parted away.

''that's one way to greet me''. ''I have the map. You wanna see it?''. I nodded. She gave me the map and I looked at it. ''you did it princess''.

I noticed she was blushing. I smirked knowing I was the reason behind that blush or rather the nickname I have for her.

''so, uhm. Does your gang know you're with me, alone?''. I scratched my back. ''uh, yeah kind of. What about yours?'', I asked her. ''not exactly, but I will tell them. I don't really care what they think. I'm uh also gonna break up with Topper''.

As she admitted that I looked up at her. I cleared my throat. ''oh, really?''. I think she noticed my reaction, because she looked down afterwards. ''yeah, don't you think that's a good idea?'', she asked me.

''uh, yeah of course. If that's what you want''. She didn't look up at me.

Dang it. How more could of an insensitive douche can I be like sometimes.

I went over to her and held her chin up, so she was looking at me with her eyes.

I was going to say something until we heard a thud from the storm. Sarah jumped at me. I held her in my arms. ''hey, hey. It's just the storm, don't worry princess''.

She began to laugh. ''yeah you-you're right. Maybe we should go down?'', she asked looking up at me. ''uh, maybe. Do you want to?''. ''no'', she admitted to me.

I looked at her then to her lips. ''can I ki...'', I didn't get to answer as I felt her lips on me.

Things were about to get heated, but before it could we heard someone come up.

We looked behind us to see Topper standing there, furious.

I don't know what went over me, but I stood in front of Sarah. I sure as hell don't trust that douche.

3rd pov

The Thorton boy scoffed at the sight he saw. ''you know I knew it Sarah. I just fucking knew it''. ''Top'', Sarah tried to call him. ''no don't Top me. You're a fucking liar and a whore''.

RJ's anger began to come back. ''hey, don't you talk to her like that. Trust me Topper. You don't want to be on my bad side''. Topper shoved the Routledge boy. ''or what? You're gonna fight me. I'd like to see you try Routledge. We all remember what happened at the kegger''.

RJ wanted so much to punch the boy, but he managed to control himself for Sarah's sake. He just went more closer to the boy, but still held his distance.

''I mean it Topper. You don't want to do this, Alright? Just back off and go. It's for your own good man'', he tried to reason with him.

''Sarah you better get him to back off, or we'll have some seriously trouble'', he said looking at the Cameron girl.

The anger in RJ began to get more and more. ''don't speak to her like that. Do you even know what respect is or didn't your mother learn you that''.

This made Topper shove him a little more. ''you know what I'm about to do to you RJ. I'm about to kick your ass just like I did at the beach and drown you like your own man''.

Sarah interfered the boys. ''quit it both of you. Topper just please leave''. ''you should really listen Topper, because I might not be able to hold in anymore''.

He scoffed at the Routledge boy. ''tell your bitch of a boyfriend to stop or else he'll regret it'', he told Sarah.

Sarah took her hands on RJ's cheek to make him look at her. ''hey RJ. Please let's just go, okay?''. RJ could see the hurt in her eyes. That's when he backed off and nods.

Topper began to get more irritated and took Sarah's hand before she got the chance to go. ''Sarah let's just talk please'', he pleaded her.

RJ pushed Topper away from her. ''you have to take the hint Topper. She doesn't want to''.

The Thorton boy went over to the Routledge boy and shoved him. What he didn't know, was the place he shoved the boy was rotten.

The wood behind RJ broke and that made the boy fall from the tower.

Sarah rushed and looked. ''RJ'', she yelled.

She was about to go downstairs when Topper stopped her.

''Sarah you have to believe me. I didn't know that would happen. The railing or wood must have been rotten. I-I barely even touched him. I barely did''.

Sarah looked at Topper with disgust. Then she ran down instantly to the Routledge boy's side.

He was laying down and was badly injured.

''no, RJ. Please come back to me. RJ please'', she cried out.

As the pogues were at the car, they heard someone. ''please help me, please. He's hurt''.

''did ya'll hear that or am I trippin?'', JJ asked. ''please help''. ''nope, JJ you definitely heard that''.

The gang runed over to the screaming voice.

They were met by a crying Sarah and an injured RJ.

''RJ'', John B said walking over to his brother.

''shit my man RJ. Don't do this. Come on man wake the fuck up'', JJ tried to shake him.

''oh my god, RJ''. Kie looked at her best friend laying there, injured. It was breaking her heart.

''hey, RJ come on man wake up. RJ'', Pope tried to get a response from him but it didn't help.

''Sarah what happened?'', a teary John B asked her. She didn't take her eyes off RJ. ''Topper he-he shoved him and suddenly out of nowhere, the wood broke and-and...'', Sarah couldn't even finish her sentence as she looked at the boy with her heart breaking.

JJ stood up and looked around. ''where the hell is that scumbag? He better not be here cause then he'll get to meet a not so pleasant feeling'', JJ said extremely angry and ready to beat the shit of the Thorton boy.

''I don't know. Please JJ just don't bother. Let's help RJ'', said a crying Sarah. ''she's right JJ. He needs help''. JJ clenched his jaw. ''okay, let's get him to the car and drive him to the hospital''.

The boys carried the Routledge boy into the car and drove to the hospital with him.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 8.3K 54
โ™กหš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหš COMPLETED In which Mazikeen Saltzman learns that she isn't a Saltzman at all, and that she's actually the daughter of two complete psychopa...
129K 2.8K 29
-Maxine Baker- "All she wanted, was to be loved" "All he wanted, was to never be alone" "All she wanted, was her" ยซPlease read below!ยป A/n -I do not...
37.7K 810 19
"bad things happen to the people you love, and you find yourself praying up to heaven above..." #9 in sidneyprescott (4/11/23) #8 in weshicks (5/6/23...