Wednesday Addams x male reade...

By lixionthegreat15

The male reader in this story is a character I based of my two favorite characters bloody painter and Tyrion... More

The beginning.
The first day
The library
New partner.
The beasts lair
the question.
Xavier.
The date
The confession
Stay the night
Pilgrim world.
Goody Addams.
the rave'n'dance
parents weekend.
parents weekend part 2.
the gates mansion
evidence
Uncle Fester
the Hyde's identity
the true master.
the last fight.
message from the author.

The poe cup

329 2 0
By lixionthegreat15

(Quick message)

Hey it's lixion,I just wanted to give a little reminder the some scene from the show like the rave'n and the poe cup happen a bit later in my story.

End of message.

Helen's POV:

As I got to Wednesdays dorm I proceeded to knock and waited for someone to open the door.i was abel to hear footsteps approaching the door and then the door was opened.

It wasn't Wednesday,it was a blond haired girl with colorful clothing.

E:Hi can I help you?

H:uh yea hi is Wednesday here?

E:No,not at this moment

H:oh...ok.

E:can I help you with anything?

H:oh uh yea actually can you ask her if she would like to spend the day with me please.

E:oh are you her friend?

I paused for a second since I didn't realize that Wednesday didn't told her roommate about me yet but to be fair we just barely started dating so I didn't pay that much attention to it I just told her the the truth.

H:um well not exactly just friend I'm her uh... boyfriend.

As I said that I could see the blonde girl's face light up and excitement and then all of a sudden she let out a squeal.

E:WHAT!

E:YOUR WEDNESDAY BOYFRIEND?!

H:uuuh yea I am

It was a bit startled by how she was reacting but I decided to just answer whatever question she has.

E:oh wait I'm sorry it's just I never thought Wednesday Addams would ever have a boyfriend.

H:ah I see

E:sorry we're are my manners I'm Enid it's nice to meet you.

H:yea nice to meet you too,I'm Helen.

E:and don't worry I'll tell Wednesday that you wanted to hang out with her...oh but wait.

H:is something the matter?

E: look I'm sorry but I don't think Wednesday is going to be able to hang out with you.

H:huh,why?

E:well have you heard of the poe cup.

I have heard people talking about an event called the poe cup which is some sort of kayaking event or game.

H:uh yea I guess so.

H:why?

E:well it's just that after one of my original team member had an allergic reaction Wednesday decided to join my team to help me win the poe cup.

Wait what? Wednesday's going to participate in this.

H: oh I didn't know she would participate.

E: well she wasn't but I don't know I think it has something to do with her wanting to embarrass Bianca.

H:Bianca?

I've heard that name before apparently some girl named Bianca who was a siren is supposed to be some sort of queen bee in the school she's popular,she's talented but for the most part I hear she's a jerk.

H:oh I see.

E: I'm sorry to disappoint you.

H: oh no don't worry about it it's fine I'll ask her another time but thank you either way.

E: You're welcome it was so nice meeting you.

H: yeah same here.

After saying goodbye and giving her a side smile I decided to head back to my dorm since I wasn't going to be able to hang out with Wednesday.

Then all of a sudden while walking down the hall I accidentally crashed against a guy who was turning the corner.

H:whoa I'm sorry I didn't see you

As I turned around to see why it crashed against it was none other than Xavier.

H:oh it's you. Are you ok?

X:uh yea.

I noticed that Xavier seemed stressed out about something and he was acting strange.

H: are you okay you seem stressed?

X: it's nothing you don't have to worry about it.

H: Hey come on I know you and me don't exactly see eye to eye but I can still help you with something if you need help.

H: So come on what's troubling you?

X: its the poe cup.

H: the poe cup why what about it?

X: why my team members isn't abel to  play.

H: oh I'm sorry to hear that why is that.

X: he got stoned

H:stoned?

X: He's one of the Gorgons actually I believe he's your roommate Ajax.

H: oh so you mean like he actually turned himself to stone?

X: yeah he isn't able to play.

H: huh I see.

X: yeah so now I have to try to find somebody else to replace him because he's going to take a while for him to turn back to normal.

After hearing that I had an idea. Since Wednesday was going to participate in the poe cup why shouldn't I. So I decided to join Xavier's team.

H: How about I join.

X:what?

H: why don't I join your team.

X: are you serious?

H: of course I am why wouldn't I be?

X: well it's just I thought you didn't like me.

H: well I will I meant you do irritate me at times but participating in a poe cup beats having to clean the school.

After I told him that Xavier gave me a smile and then proceeded to put his hand on my shoulder.

X:thank you this means a lot.

H:no problem.

X: All right so the poke up tomorrow I'll be waiting for you outside of the quad.

H:sounds good,meet you there

Then Xavier proceed to walk away and I did the same. Are you headed back to my dorm and decided to go to sleep sense I would need all the energy I could get to participate in this kayaking thing.

(Time skip)

It was the next day and after I finished my first classes it was time for me to head outside to meet with Xavier and get ready for the poe cup.

When I got there I saw Xavier and the rest of his teams preparing the boat with everything he needed.

H:hey I'm here.

X:hey I'm glad you made it.

H: I'm a man of my word Xavier.

X: I can see that well anyways we're just getting everything ready for when it starts okay.

H: sounds good.

X: also by the way we made you your costume.

H: costume?

Then Xavier pointed me to attend and told me to go get changed. I listen to him and I proceeded to get changed into my jester costume.

It was exactly like everybody else's but it was in a different color instead of being the maroon color that everybody else had it was a deep blue color with black accents.

Either way I just continued putting the rest of the costume on and painting my face as a clown.

At this point I was really questioning if I did the right choice but but I knew that I couldn't back out now.

So either way after I got done changing me and the entire team headed to our boat and got in position.

After a little while of everybody else team got in their boats I looked to my left and I saw a black haired double pigtail girl in a cat outfit.

When I saw this I chuckled a bit and all the sudden she turned at me and I saw her eyes widened.

I gave Wednesday as the small smile and she gave me another one in return. I could see her roommate Enid looked back at her and give her a smile which made one they look at her with a sort of looked that tells her to not say a word about what happened.

Either way everybody started getting in position and all the sudden we heard principal weems let out a gunshot and that was our signal to go.

We all then proceeded to paddle with all our forces and make sure we were the first ones to get to the other side.

It was all going smoothly until I noticed one of the other teams were being pushed by something.

Whatever was pushing them made them fall off and eliminate them.

H:hey did you see that?

I asked Xavier since he was sitting in front of me.

X:what?

H: they were being pushed by something.

X: yeah I saw but there's nothing we can do about it.

H: yeah you're right.

After that we just paddled faster and luckily we were the first one to make it to the island.

Me and Xavier got off the boat to go search for the flag while I told the others to stay to protect the boat.

Me and Xavier ran for a bit until we spotted the flag and we went to grab it as we were turning back to head back to the boat I saw Wednesday I gave her a small smile before passing her.

But then all of a sudden I heard something behind us and I look back and I saw that Wednesday was on the ground.

H: Wednesday!

I told Xavier to head back to the boat as I ran towards Wednesday to check what was wrong with her.

She was just laying there eyes wide open. I got scared and I started to shake her try to get a response then All of the sudden she sat back up quickly and I asked her if she was okay.

H:whoa are you ok what happened?

W:I...I don't know

Whatever happens to Wednesday concerns me to the point where I didn't want to leave her side.

W: what are you doing?

H: what do you mean what am I doing I'm worried about you?

W: Don't be I'm fine really.

H:but-

W:no buts when a competition all you should be doing right now is trying to beat me.

I would generally surprised by what Wednesday was telling me but she gave me a slight smirk and that made me ease up of it.

H: are you sure you're okay?

W: of course I am you don't have to worry.

We then both smile at each other and then I proceed to give Wednesday a kiss on the head before I ran towards my boat.

When I got there everybody else was there and we then proceeded to paddle again.

I saw that besides my team there was only two teams left Wednesday's theme and Bianca team.

As we were paddling I suddenly felt my feet getting wet. As I look down I saw that there was massive claw marks on the boat and that was causing the boat to fill up with water I told everybody else what was happening and we all try to take the water out of the boat but it was no use we were stuck.

I threw my paddle into the water angrily before i noticed Wednesday's team past us which made me look up and see that Wednesday was looking back at me with a big smile on her face.

All I could do was sigh and give another smile back. As I should have known that she would beat me.

Either way me and my team decided to abandon our ship and swim back to shore.

As I got back to land I saw everybody cheering for Wednesday's team as they had one.

I saw one day being hugged and cheered on by Enid before she looked at me and she gave me a smile.

Then as everybody was distracted cheering she managed to sneak away to get closer to me.

H: congratulations you were great.

W: not too bad yourself.

H: Hey are you sure you're okay?

W: Yes I am you don't have to worry.

H: You're probably right but still.

W: I'll explain it to you later but for right now just let it go.

H: okay whatever you say.

He gave Wednesday a smile and she gave me one bet and then proceeded to kiss on her lips.

But then all the sudden we both heard a squeal which caused us to look where it was coming from.

Of course it was Enid we just saw both of us kiss.

E:OH MY GOD!

w:if you dare speak a word of this you'll be down to 8 lives.

Enid made the gesture saying that her lips would be shut but she still smiled at us.

All Wednesday and I could do was just get slightly embarrassed and just walk away together while holding hands.

End of part 11.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 290 14
Just so you know this y/n is emotionless and shows little to none interest in people. Since this is a fem reader I will be using she/her pronouns and...
449K 21.1K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...
931K 46.2K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
10.8K 654 24
Durion's heritage is painted in mystery. Being the last elf born in the Second Age, with his mother dead and his caregivers nowhere to be found, he b...