The confession

Wednesday's POV.

It's been a few hours since we got to the hospital. I was out in the hall pacing back and forwards waiting to get some news about Helen luckily a nurse came out of the room Helen was in and walked towards me.

Nurse: Hello are you a family member of the patient.

W: no Im his friend,what's going on with him is he all right?

Nurse: well we were able to put on bandages but it seems like he won't need them for that long since it seems like his wounds are healing.

Nurse: does he happen to be some sort of creature or something like that?

When she told me this I remember that Hellen told me once that he was a half breed between a human and a demon.

W: he told me he's a half breed He's half human half demon.

Nurse: okay well that explains his healing. Well he will be knocked out for a few hours but I think with a bit of painkillers and with his healing abilities he'll be able to get out of here pretty soon maybe a day.

W: All right thank you.May I go and see him

Nurse: of course.

I then proceeded to step inside the room where Helen was and I walked to where he was. He was on one of the hospital beds hooked up to a few machines that tracked his heartbeat.

I grabbed the chair and sat next to him. I was worried sick for him but I'm glad that he's going to be able to pull through this. As I thought that I could feel something run down my cheek I use my hand to touch what it was and I saw that it was a tear.

I was crying.

When I realize this I didn't feel ashamed of it or disgusted by it even though I promised myself that I wouldn't cry again. It didn't feel wrong this time.

After realizing I was crying I decided to grab Helen's hand and hold it tightly.

W: I'm so sorry that this happened to you Helen. It should be me and that bad and not you.

W: I should have never allowed you to help me.

As I was telling you this I suddenly felt his hand squeeze my hand slightly just call me by surprise and then I looked up at him and I could see him slightly opening his eyes.

H: Wednesday...

He said in a low sort of tired voice.

W:Helen youre awake.

H: are you okay?...

W: Don't worry about me I'm fine.

After I told him that I then saw him gave me a slight smile. I of course gave him one back.

H: sorry you had to see me like that.

W: Don't say stupid things like that. If it wasn't for you I'd be dead.

W: So don't feel ashamed of what you became to save me.i thank you for it.

Helen then proceed at the squeeze my hand slightly tighter and gave me another smile.

W: I'm going to let you rest the nurse said that you'll be out if you're within a day. So I'll go tell her that you're awake.

H:ok...

I done proceeded to let go of his hand I got up from the seat and I gave him another smile before I walked out of the room.

I found a nurse and I told him that Helen has woken up and then she went on to check with him.