The library

Quick message:

Hello I'm Lixion and I'm new to this fanfiction type thing.i wanted to try it because I wanted to be a better writer so I'm sorry if the story is quick and not that detailed.but I still hope you enjoy.

Helens pov:

After the whole incident that happened at the quad and me getting the punishment of having to clean the entire school. I've noticed that everybody around me seems to not really want to get near me even my own roommate Ajax doesn't. I hear them whispering about me saying that I'm crazy and a monster for what I did to that kid. But I could care less because all I was doing was defending myself but if they want to have their thoughts about me well I'll let them.

Anyways the first day of cleaning I started off with the bigger rooms so I started with the library. First I started to organize the books and then I started wiping down the tables and bookshelves with a cloth. After like 15 minutes of doing that I accidentally bumped into someone.

H:oh I'm sorry I didn't see you

I said while turning around to see who I bumped in to.it was the black haired girl with pig tails. I don't know why but I was surprised to see her.

W:you should watch what your doing.

H:Yea I will don't worry about it.

I said while nodding and then i introduce myself to her.

H:Anyways I'm Helen it's nice to meet you.

W:Wednesday Addams.

H:Wednesday? You have quite an interesting name.

I said slightly confused.

W:it was a name my mother gave me because of her favorite quote.

H:I see well what brings you to the library?

W:I'm looking for a book to tell me about a monster.

H:Oh ok well may I ask why?

W:I need it for a investigation.

H:Okay do you need any help with that?

W:yes it seems you have organized the books and I need you to show me where you put the ones with monsters.

H:All right come follow me I'll show you exactly where they're at.

I then proceed to show Wednesday where I put the books with monsters in.

H:There right here

W:thank you much appreciated.

H:All right well if you need help with anything else just ask.

I said while walking away to continue with my cleaning. All of the sudden I heard her say.

W:Quite the fight you we're in yesterday.

H:huh?

W:I mean that's why you're cleaning right it was your punishment for beating up that kid.

H:oh yeah that was quite something wasn't it

W:just so you know I don't think you're crazy.

When I heard that it made my head shoot up and look directly at her with a confused face.

H:you don't?

W:I heard the guy was picking on you and that's why you did it.you were just simply defending yourself¿why would I think you're crazy because you defended yourself?

she said while slightly tilting her head. I was honestly surprised by her response since no one has ever said that to me.

H: well it's because most people do believe I'm crazy.

After I told her that there was a awkward silence that made me slightly uncomfortable so to not make things weird I started up another topic of conversation.

H:so anyways you said you need a book for an investigation right,what are you investigating?

W:I'm investigating a certain monster that I've seen.

H:a monster?

W:Yes have you not heard the news about several murders that have happened?

H:not really considering I just got to this town.

W:I see so you're the new kid as well

H:yeah that's me the new kid.

W:what did you do?

H:I nearly killed the kid at my old school

W:I see and why did you nearly kill him?

H:because he hurt my sister and called her a freak

H:Anyways what about you what did you do to end up at the school?

W:I put piranhas in a pool intending to kill a guy who was bullying my brother

I was generally surprised not because of what she said but of the reasons we both had for ending up at this school

H:seems like you and me have pretty similar causes

W:indeed it does seem so

I come to realize that maybe I could start an actual friendship with someone,with this girl since it seems like me and her may have a bit in common so I decided to ask her if she needed help with her investigation. Then she looked at me and then proceeded to ask me.

W:do you have any knowledge about a monsters?

I must admit when i was younger my dad always used to tell me about different types of monsters and creatures that were in the world.

H:yeah I know a few

I said and then she proceeded to show me a picture of what seemed to be a hyde.

H:It's called a hyde

her eyes widened.

W:have you seen one?

H:no not in person but my dad always told me stories about them.

W:Exactly what did he tell you?

H:well he told me that they're really dangerous creatures that seek out a master or something like that and that they're able to form a bond with someone if they experience some sort of like shock or trauma.

W:so there's more than just one.

H:what do you mean?

W:what I mean is that someone must be controlling the monster to do all these murders.

H:so what are we going to do about it?

W:we?

H:yeah I would like to help you out with this.

W:why?

H:because helping you investigate a monster beats cleaning the entire school for 2 weeks.

H:and plus it'll be a great way to get to know you.

She accepted my offer and she told me to meet her at her dorm that night. I told her I'd be there and we both parted our own ways. I continue cleaning while thinking about this new adventure I've become part of. And thinking about how much fun I would actually have at this new school now.

End of part 3.