Stay the night

Helen's POV:

After me and Wednesday got back to Nevermore from the hospital we were both about to head to our dorms but suddenly principal Weems came out of nowhere and told us to go to her office.

Principal Weems:There you two are!were have you been?

H:oh uh..hi principal weems it's nice to see you.

Principal Weems:dont act like nothing happened, you snuck out of school when I directly told you that you were in trouble.

H: Yes I understand but I had a few things to do principal.

Principal Weems:like what go out with Miss Addams.

H:uuh.

I didn't know what to say after she said that,all I could do was look at Wednesday and gave her a bit of a nervous smile.

Principal Weems: both of you head to my office now!

H:but-

Principal Weems:NOW!

After that me and Wednesday headed to the office to await are incoming punishment.

Punishment for me for sneaking out and for being gone for a day she made me not only clean up the entire school but also made one of the teachers keep an eye on me to make sure I wouldn't sneak out again.

And for Wednesday she punished her just not allowing her to leave the school.

After we were dismissed we both headed to our dorms while talking about what just happened.

H:um,I'm sorry about that.

W:why are you apologizing?

H: well if it wasn't for me One I wouldn't have ended up in the hospital,and two we both wouldn't end up being in trouble.

W: neither of those situations happen because of you. And plus if it wasn't for what happened I wouldn't have told you how I felt.

H:oh,I see.

What she said caught me a bit off guard but I was happy that she was being honest with me.

H: well I'm glad that you're not mad at me. And also besides what happened I would like to know if you would like to do it again.

W:go out again?

H:uh yea.

W: of course I would.

She said while smiling at me,I gave her a smile back.

Then we both just planned out our next date while walking back to our dorms. We made it to my dorm first since it was closer to a principal Weems office.

H: well here's my dorm,I'm guessing I'll see you later then.

W: actually can I stay here with you?.

H:huh?

W: well after I told you about my true feelings I would like to spend more time with you if that's alright.

H:uh yeah of course um come in.

We both then proceeded to walk inside my dorm luckily Ajax wasn't there so it would just be me and Wednesday alone.

I then proceed to walk towards my bed and sat down I made a hand gesture telling Wednesday to come sit next to me. Which she did.

Then we both just started talking for a bit until out of nowhere Wednesday laid her head on my shoulder.

H:uuh Wednesday?