Xavier.

Wednesday's POV:

When I got back to my dorm I let out a sigh of relief. I was relieve that Helen did agree to go out and get a coffee with me.

After what Helen told me after we left the sheriff's office I wanted to get closer to him. Because not only did he become one of my first friends. He also became my first love interest.

I promised myself that I would never fall in love but it seems that I have broken that promise. But I didn't mind it.

All of the sudden I heard my roommate Enid asked me something.

E: Hey you okay Wednesday?

W: I'm fine why do you ask?

E: because you seem to be thinking about something quite heavily.

W:it's nothing.

E: okay well me and some of the girls are planning to go out and have some fun tonight ¿do you want to join us?

W: no I still have to finish my novel.

I told her and then I proceeded to walk to my desk and sit down.

E: okay well then I guess I'll see you later then.

W:yes you will.

E:ok bye Wednesday

W:goodbye Enid.

After Enid left I was about to start writing my novel until I realized that I couldn't come up with what to write. All I was thinking about was Helen.

W:why can't I stop thinking of him?

I was genuinely confuse of why I couldn't think of anything else except Helen. Until I realize something.i didn't just have a simply crush.i was madly in love with him.

I will admit after our talk in the quad I did feel closer to Helen and I did realize that me and him have a lot more in common in the sense of our families and how we are as people.  He even told me about his criminal records.

When I first started getting this feeling I thought that Helen might have put a curse on me. But now I realize that he wasn't a curse,he was a blessing.

Someone I wanted by my side no matter what. I must have been thinking about this for hours since when I finally snapped out of it the sun had gone down and it was time for bed.

Didn't even bother to change I just took off my boots and I laid down on my bed while still thinking about Helen and what he has done to me.

The next morning.

Helen's POV:

It was the next morning and I did the usual,got up,got ready,waited for ajax at the door. Except this time while walking to our class I stumbled across Wednesday.

H:oh hey Wednesday good morning.

W:hello Helen good morning.

H:so are we still going out to get coffee later.

W: of course we are don't be and idiot.

H:hey,there's nothing wrong with asking.

After I said that I gave her a small smile and a chuckle and she gave me a small smile in return.

H: anyways I got to get to my class bye Wednesday.

W:Goodbye Helen.

After that small encounter with Wednesday I noticed my roommate Ajax was smiling at me.

H:what are you smiling at?

A: I didn't know you and Wednesday were that close.

A: you two are going out for coffee later?