Goody Addams.

Back to the story.

Helen's POV:

When me and Eugene made it the the building we went behind it to enter through the back door but before entering we waited a bit before Wednesday got there so we could all be together.

H: okay we're all here,are you two ready?

They both said yes and I proceeded to break the lock from the door and we made our way in,inside there all sort of artifacts and stuff that belong to Crackstone.

We looked around for a minute until Wednesday said something which caught my attention.

W:it's her!

I look towards where Wednesday was and I saw that she was looking at a painting.

The painting was about a pale girl with pigtails in a brown dress holding a book, it looked exactly like the girl Wednesday described to me and her vision.

H:yea you're right.

W: she's even holding the same book that I saw her holding in my vision.

We then looked her around until I spotted it inside of a display case.

H: Wednesday here it is.

Wednesday then proceed to open the display case and check the book but we both saw that it was a fake.

W: of course it's a replica.

W: I don't know who Etsy is but I doubt she knows very much about outcast.

All of a sudden the door opened up and we saw the red-haired Pilgrim lady dragging Eugene inside.

Pilgrim lady:just what the fudge are you two doing here!?

W: Mistress Arlene we weren't doing nothing.

Huh well at least I learned her name now.

Arlene:don't  you lie to me.

Eugene: I just told her that the door was unlocked and that you two wanted to learn more about Crack stone.

H: indeed and the display case was already open when we got here.

Arlene: it's a fake.

H: really you don't say.

Arlene:I told you both that this building is under repair and now I'm reassigning you to fudge churning duty.

W: The original meeting House the one shown in that painting where is it?

Arlene: oh the hell should I know I only moved here in April.

We all were disappointed to hear that but we didn't make too much of a fuss about it we just left the building and went on with our duties.

After Pilgrim world me and Wednesday headed to the cafe to try to get some help from someone Wednesday knew

We got there instead of being faced by Tyler first we were faced by Xavier.

X:guys?

H:hey X I didn't you worked here?

X: I don't this is just what I got stuck with.

H:I see, well anyways nice catching up with you.

X: Wait why are you two here?

W:we came for some help.

X:ok what do you need.

W: I never said the help was from you.

Wednesday then proceed to ring the bell and out from the back came Tyler.

When Xavier saw Wednesday do that he scoffed and walked away.