New partner.

Wednesday's POV:

After talking to Helen and him offering to help me with my investigation I told him to meet me at my dorm that night so we can start right away to figure out how we can defeat the monster I now know is a hyde.

After a few hours of getting everything ready i heard a knock at my door.

H:Hey its me Helen.

I then walked over to my door and opened it.

W:come in

H:So uh what exactly are we going to do?

W:We have to figure out more about the hyde and figure out who is controlling it so we can stop them once and for all.

I said and then he nodded his head telling me he understood the plan.

H:So where do we star then Wednesday.

W:First we need to figure out more about the hyde to see if it has some type of weakness.

Time skip.

After a few hours of looking through the book I picked out about monster we couldn't find anything about the hyde.

W:ugh there's nothing here.

H:Ok well maybe we need to find a book specifically for the hyde.

W:How,we've looked through every book in the library about monsters and not a single one tells us anything about the hyde.

H:well have you tried Nathaniel Faulkner's diary.

W:what diary?

H:well what I've heard is that before he found Nevermore,Faulkner used to be an explorer and he would always write down every creature he came across.

W:you have any idea where this diary might be?

H:no not really remember I barely got to this school I don't know where most things are yet

W:mmmh.

W:I think I may know where to start looking.

H:really where?

W:The nightshade library

H:the what now?

W:follow me I'll show you where it is.

then I proceeded to get up from my seat and walk out my dorm with him following me close.

After we got to the nightshade library we both started looking around to see if we can find anything that stand out. We weren't able to find anything until Helen spotted something.

H:Hey Wednesday I think I found something.

W: what is it?

He then proceeded to show me what seem to be a hidden safe. I was wondering how we were going too get it open before I saw Helen get his ear close to the safe and start fiddling with the lock.

W: what are you doing?

H: I'm trying to get it open.

Helen tried to get the safe open but he didn't succeed. But then all of the sudden I saw Helen get up and start taking a few steps backward.

W: what are you doing now?

H: you may want to take a few steps back as well

I wondered what he was doing but I did as he said then all of a sudden I saw blue flame start appearing out of his hand and then he shot at the safe. He was able to melt the safe door and we were able to get what was inside the safe.