evidence

Helen's POV:

It was the next day since the mayor was ran over by a blue car and me when they decided to take a few more people with us to the gates mansion just in case you might have been dangerous.

So Wednesday ended up tricking Enid and I decided to go ask Tyler since he seems like a nice guy and seemed more capable than Ajax.

But anyways me and Wednesday just went on with our day waiting until nightfall so we would sneak out and go to the Gates Mansion.

Me and Wednesday waited by the forest's edge for Enid and Tyler

We were waiting for a bit until we heard the familiar voice of a blonde haired girl.

E: Wednesday!

E:I'm here and I am so excited for-

E:Helen?

H: Hey Enid.

E: what is Helen doing here?

E: is he or Uber driver?

H: Uber driver?

H: what did you tell her?

W: nothing I just told her that we should go out for a girls night.

H: Right a girl's night.

E: okay what's going on?

Tyler: yeah I would also like to know.

All the sudden Tyler appeared as well.

H: Hey Tyler.

T:hey Helen, Wednesday,and you are?

W: Hello Tyler this is my roommate Enid.

W:She will be accompanying us.

T: okay I see but where exactly? Helen gave me a vague explanation about what we're doing

H: we're going to the old abandoned Gates mansion.

Enid:wait what why?

W: yesterday few hours before the mayor was a run over he was at the Gates Mansion for some reason and we want to figure out why.

T:are you serious?

H: trust me we clearly saw him come out of the mansion and lock the door.

T: So I'm assuming you called me and Enid because this is going to be quite risky.

H: possibly.

T: Great.

W: okay that's enough let's get moving.

E: but Wednesday.

Me and Wednesday ignoring it some whines and started walking towards the gates mansion.

When we all got there it could tell that everybody was uneasy even Wednesday but regardless we still made our way inside.

We found a open window near the garage and we all climbed inside.

And we could see that there was a car that was covered and out of curiosity I lifted the sheet and I saw that it was the same car that ran over the mayor.

H:guys!

H: it's the same car.

We all just stay there and silent for a few seconds before Wednesday spoke.

W: I knew something was up with this place.let's keep moving

Then we all started making our way deeper into the mansion until we started noticing something that gave away that somebody was here before us.