the Hyde's identity

Wednesday's POV:

It's been a few hours since I visited Hellen and it was already night time but I promised Hellen that nothing was going to stop me from completing mission so regardless I snuck out of Nevermore but before I told Thing to look out for the diary and I made my way to some of the murder sites to try and get some clues or if I'm lucky a vision of something than would help me.

But before leaving Nevermore I decided to search in some places that were in the campus so I made my way to Crackstones crypt first.

But on my way there I bumped into someone I didn't expect to see.

T:Wednesday!

W:Tyler?

W:what are you doing here?

T:well considering what happened last time I thought I would check up on you.

W: well there is no need I'm fine.

T: I see that but what are you doing?

W: I'm continuing my investigation.

T: Wait all by yourself?

W: I can take care of myself Tyler.

T: yeah maybe against three bullies but not a giant monster.

W: Don't worry I'll figure out a way how to escape from it if it does show up.

After that I started walking away but then i heard Tyler say.

T:well at least let me come with you,just as back up.

W:really even after what happened last time?

T:well I won't lie I have my concerns but I'm even more concerned about something happening to you.

W: you know it honestly amazes me that even though you clearly know I have a partner I still have a feeling that makes me think that you still like me.

T:well maybe I still do,and I know it doesn't mean anything but just let me help you.

W:fine,come on.

After that me and Tyler made our way to Crackstones crypt to see if we were able to find something there that would give us clues or something that would help me but when we got there and started looking around we couldn't find anything.

And that was also when Tyler started asking me questions about Hellen.

T:so uh...

T:how's Hellen?

T: I visited him once but he was still knocked out.

W: He's fine, I actually went to see him this morning and he woke up.

T:really!,that's great.

T:so uh...do you think he'll be out of the hospital soon?

W: well since he woke up today and his wounds have nearly fully healed I would say he probably be out by tomorrow or the after tomorrow.

T:huh...that's...that's great.

Something was off with Tyler.the way he was talking and the way he would react to the answers I give him about Hellen seemed to make him slightly annoyed.

W:is something wrong Tyler?

T:what?,no nothing at all.

T:why would anything be wrong.

W:...you're jealous of Hellen aren't you?

T:what!?

T:what are you talking about?