One Way: Find the Destiny

By Chimera_Regarion

One second that is all it takes to know something is wrong. It is that one second that the heart stops beatin... More

Prologue
~1~ : Something is not right
~ 2 ~ : I am doomed!
~3~: Something to remember...
~4~: Quite the situation
~5~: Don't be suspicious!
~6~: First impressions matter!
~7~: What a maid...
~8~: This Girl is crazy!!!
~9~: Meet the brothers
~10~: Jealousy over abilities
~11~: Freaking names...
~12~: The story behind the duke family
~13~: Fancy.. Very Fancy...
~14~: A strange child
~15~: My new servant
~16~: Shortcut
~17~: Favorite!
~18~: The start of the festival!
~19~: Build different
~20~: On the hit list
~21~: A sleeping dragon
~22~: Dragons and Wizards...
~23~ Too many questions!
~24~: A quiet life or not?
~25~: Silent War!
~26~: Hidden in the attack!
~27~: Meet the prince!
~28~: Things will change...
~29~: An auspicious oracle
~30~: Escape!
~31~: Rumors
~32~ Mysterious Doctor - all healer - a true angel...
~33~: That one kid... no way...
~34~: New Saint treatment.... INSANE!
~35~: Welcome to the church!
~36~: This was to be expected!
~37~: What to do....No where to hide!
~38~: What happened...
~39~: On the same boat
~40~: Let the distraction begin!
~41~: A true Saintess!
~42~: Area Heal
~43~: Sent by the heavens
~44~: ... What are you doing here?!
~45~: At the banquet
~46~: Help Request
~47~: A plan... without it we might fail!
~48~: The start of the war
~49~: The mages arrival
~50~: The warside...everything is possible!
~51~: Leading the way!
~52~: When the dragon arrives!
~53~: Battle of the giants
~54~: A god?
~55~: Closure for families!
~56~: One last mission!
~57~: Peace Talks
~59~: For a better future!
~60~: The mind is a strange thing

~58~: Talks were never an option....

16 1 0
By Chimera_Regarion

As much as I am a patient person, I was also one who wouldn't stand injustice or any insults which were unreasonable. One of them was calling me family monsters and the other one was assuming that I had brainwashed all the poor people who suffered thanks to the king himself! I was not doing anything bad at all and yet he had the audacity to scream at me. It was simply just unbelievable.

I need to give this idiot a news flash!

He is no longer in charge of anything here!

In fact, he is lucky that the people haven't stormed the place yet!

Step by step, I started to get closer to the king while I released the bloodlust inside of me as well and took off my veil looking at the king with my sharp golden eyes. Everything was clear and I could see all the details and motion he would do. Before the king could even hurt me, I was sure he would be paralyzed as if he wasn't already thanks to the bloodlust aura I was emitting.

"You said, I am a monster... then what do you call yourself?"

If I am a monster, he is the devil!

How can he not realize that?!

What he is doing is tyranny and not only that but it is evil!

He is sacrificing his own people!!!

I won't let this go!

If he doesn't want to listen, I will make him listen!

I knew that there wouldn't come any response but I could see the king's face getting redder and redder. Oh well it was his turn to listen to what I had to say now after he was so kindly insulting me earlier as well.

"Let me explain to you what the situation outside looks like and burst out your little bubble as well."

Seeing as you are this oblivious, someone has to do it and I will.

No one in the room actually dared to say anything. The aura in here was soo tense that one could actually cut it with a knife for sure. Even then it for sure would have made a sound everyone should be able to hear. It was just simply this silent here.

"The people outside are demanding a new king and a new crown. We could let the people in and let them handle you. Your soldiers wouldn't be able to do anything at all. To top this one off, do you really want to face the people outside. They wouldn't only storm in and destroy this place and your lineage but they would certainly take you out of here. Perhaps even drag you. If worse comes to worse your own soldiers will arrest you and throw you in prison for a couple of days... and do you know what would happen then?"

By now the king's face paled up. I was already standing right in front of the king. My eyes were following him the whole time and by now he was definitely scared. This was exactly what I wanted after he displayed such hospitality.

Seeing as the king now knew his place, I stopped the bloodlust and turned around to my companions smiling at them as if nothing ever happened.

"If your brain still doesn't know the answer then let me tell it to you... the people want someone to be responsible for their suffering. You send out good people into a war and even had the pope at your side which unfortunately died a couple of days ago.... Since you are the only person left alive, they will redirect all the pent up frustration and anger at you."

There was no friendliness in my voice anymore. I was not joking nor was I belittering this situation.

"So of course the people want to see blood but at the end of the day it will not be mine or my fathers or my families nor Pope's Micheal or Master Aneko's... Nooo... it will be yours."

With that being said, I turned around facing the kind with a huge bright smile. He seemed more than shocked but it was important to see where it would go from here on out. Would he be willing to start talking again or would he seal his fate. It was all in the hand of this king to decide how he would die or if he would even continue to live.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

And there it is...

Oh I knew he would do this instead of actually listening...

Too bad.

"A monster like you shouldn't tell me anything! WHAT DO YOU EVEN KNOW?!"

"WHAT I KNOW?!"

"YOU INSOLE-"

"GRRRRRR!!!"

A growl escaped my mouth as Ankeo also sent out a warning shot. He was using magic and it was enough to shoot up the king himself. He was really not getting it at all.

"There are two choices! First you live and second... you die."

"Presumptuous!"

"Choose one. If you choose life, then you will be working off your sins. If you choose the later, all the people will have their satisfaction in watching the day you go up to the guillotine and everything will be over but before that, I am sure my father, Aneko, the pope and the people will have their fair share of justice as they will treat you the same way you treat them.... Meaning nothing like a pawn and a toy without any kind of emotion."

The king was definitely shaking.

"Now what will it be?"

I thought hard about it and this was definitely the outcome for sure. Why the king would hesitate this much was questionable. If it would be me, I would have chosen to live no matter what. However it seemed that his ego was bigger than the ambition to live.

"..."

"No answer?"

At this point it was commendable that no one of my fellow companions stepped in at all besides that warning shot. They were more or less glued to their place but that was not my problem. I was focusing on my target alone and was tempted to even shift into my dragon form. The only problem was that this room was too little in height for that and I didn't want to destroy anything at all.

"The clock is ticking...."

I was honestly starting to get impatient and decided to finally turn around and stat to head towards the door very slowly.

"No answer is also an answer... but I would reconsider if I were you."

Slowly I started to approach the door and once I was right in front of it, I turned around to face my father and the others smiling as if I had found inner peace.

"Guys, he is all yours."

This was all I said towards them. There was no need for any more explanation at all. The last thing I did was put the veil on my head again before completely exiting the room. The soldiers were all just bowing in front of me and leaving me to walk towards the garden which we had passed earlier. I want to fly and be free not carrying anything at all.

What a foolish king!

He didn't even answer back... did he think I was joking?

Oh well he was definitely fuming at the end.

I could see it.. Tho he should have been better scared than angry at me for telling him the truth... not as if his future would have looked any better at all.

My feet were carrying me out of the palace and at some point, I started running. Oh boy was I glad to not have any high heels at all. My desire to shift was larger than my desire to stay there. I wanted to announce that we have taken over the palace and I didn't get why but I started to feel as if I was locked up and confined too. I hated that feeling and I just felt as if I had to run away right now.

I was usually not one to feel like this at all. This time I did and the only solution was the garden for now. Thankfully I did quickly get there and immediately shifted into my dragon from leaving my veil on the ground. I rose up in the air until I could land on the roof of the castle and look at the capital.

Oh how this felt a lot better. I now had not only a great view but I could also feel the wind on my skin. It felt soo great being up here.

This feels better....

Who would have thought that this would feel soo much better up here!

The capital is really beautiful and soo large as well!

Look at all the people in front of the castle gate...

I guess they are waiting for the news.

Better let them know!

"RRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR"

My roar not only echoed through the streets but it also shook the palace up a bit. The people looked at me as I was standing there with open wings and looking at them. This area of the current crown was over and I was proof of that. I could tell immediately when I saw the group of people that they were all waiting to storm the castle. They saw us enter but never got out and we were there for more than just a bit. I was only thinking about the worse case scenario which would be them storming in and getting the king themselves. It was quite plausible and I also warned the king about it too.

"Hmpf"

For a slight bit, I shocked myself before jumping off the roof and glued over the castle's front yard and the gates as well as all the people. I was curious to hear what they had to say.

"A new king!"

"LONG LIVE THE NEW KING!"

I however was not the king at all. I was just there gliding over the people to see if they would storm in and if that would be the case, I would stop them as well.

A new area was about to begin and as I started to flap to gain more heights, I circled back to the castle and started to circle around the preliminary just in case. Who knew what such a crowd of people could do if they wanted to do anything! I was sure that nothing could stop them if they set their mind to it. I might stop them since I was literally a dragon but at what costs? Some might lose their lives, others would be hurt and that was something I didn't like at all. In fact, I would rather scare them than hurt them.

So when I started to circle around the castle it was already a sign to anyone not to get in here at all. Everyone with just a bit of brain knew this much.

I wonder how things are going inside the castle.

As if my comrades inside could read my mind, I could see my father coming out of the castle and decided to immediately fly down and land in front of him. He seemed surprised but also calm at the same time.

"This is how you look as a dragon... I have heard a lot about it."

"You did?"

"Yes. Your grandfather is telling everyone how beautiful white your scales are and that they had a golden shimmer to it as well... I can see why he is doing that now."

"How did it go?"

"The bastard refused to talk even when you left."

"I see.... Did you three do anything to him?"

"You already know it."

"I do but I want to know if he is still alive...."

"See for yourself."

It took a couple of minutes before Aneko came out with the king apprehended in his arms basically dragging the man out of the castle. This time I could clearly see some cuts, bruises and a lot of blood on the king. He definitely went through some hellish time while I was not there. Still the journey was not over for the king. Aneko stopped when he saw me approaching and I decided to talk to the king one more time since he could now see all the people at the gate.

"Do you still don't want to answer?"

"Pfff- I will never bow to filthy creatures like you."

That was his final answer and I respected that as I healed the man up knowing that his final days were to come but not today. He had to face the wrath of the soldiers and the people first before the day he would be executed.

"Very well..."

"RRRROAAAAAAAARRRRRR"

I let out a roar before bowing to my father, basically telling him to get on my back and leave Aneko and Micheal back with the king. We had to see Ryan and prepare for the following day where the king would be executed. The sooner this would be done the better since the kingdom needed someone to guide it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 28K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
5.5K 212 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...
15M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...
244K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...