The Shifter and The Weasley

By katiieLeiigh

Katherine Willow has always been alone. She is starting her fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and W... More

Cast.
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Book Two
Chapter One - GoF
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 1 - OOTP
Chapter 2 - OOTP
Chapter 3 - OOTP
Chapter 4 - OOTP
Chapter 5 - OOTP
Chapter 6 - OOTP
Chapter 7 - OOTP
Chapter 8 - OOTP
Chapter 9 - OOTP
Chapter 10 - OOTP
Chapter 11 - OOTP
Chapter 12 - OOTP
Chapter 13 - OOTP
Chapter 14 - OOTP
Half Blood Prince Cast
Chapter 1 - HBP
Chapter 2 - HBP
Chapter 3 - HBP
Chapter 4 - HBP
Chapter 5 - HBP
Chapter 6 - HBP
Chapter 7 - HBP
Chapter 8 - HBP
Chapter 9 - HBP
Chapter 10 - HBP
Chapter 1 - DH
Chapter 2 - DH
Chapter 3 - DH
Chapter 4 - DH
Chapter 5 - DH
Epilogue

Chapter 14

38 0 0
By katiieLeiigh

Katherine, George and Fred left the potions classroom and walked right into the middle of an argument between Harry and Draco, standing off to the side. Katherines eyes were drawn to the badge Malfoy was wearing.

"Like them potter? And this isn't all they do" Draco boasted, pressing the badge so it displays the words POTTER STINKS in big red letters.

"Oh very funny, really witty" Hermione remarked sarcastically.

"Want one Granger? I've got loads but don't touch my hand now. Ive just washed it you see, don't want a mudblood sliming it up" There was a collective gasp as Katherine strode in front of Hermione and drew her wand.

"You really are as foul as your death eater father aren't you Malfoy?" Katherine spat.

"What did you say half breed?" Draco snapped pointing his wand at Katherine and Harry, who had also drawn his wand.

"You heard me, Draco, I wonder what dear Cissy will say when she finds out how foul her son actually is" Katherine growled out, but that seemed to make Draco snap, he and Harry seemed to shot their spells at the same time causing Katherine to yell hers.

"Funnunculus!" Harry yelled.

"Densaugeo!" Screamed Draco.

"PROTEGO!" Roared Katherine.

Harry and Draco's spells collided and bounced off each other, one hitting Katherines shield and one hitting Goyle.

"And what is all this noise about" Snapes drawling voice came from the doorway. "Explain".

"Potter attacked me sir-" Draco cried.

"We attacked each other at the same time" Harry countered. In the middle of all the arguing Katherine leant against the wall and started to hum a tune, all of the males in the area stopped their arguing and focused on her, she raised her eyes from the ground and looked snape in his eyes and smirked.

"If you want the full story Professor, Draco Malfoy used some disgusting language and targeted Miss Granger because she is a muggle born, now I don't know about you but I am pretty sure that is bullying and if he is not punished correctly I will go to Albus about it" She let her eyes fade back into their chocolate brown and watched with deep satisfaction as Snape took points away from Slytherin house and put Draco in detention. Harry also lost points and got a detention for firing a spell but at least it was because of the truth and not some lie concocted by Malfoy. She grabbed Fred and George and started off down the corridor in silence.

"What on earth happened back there?" Fred asked.

"Elise as you know is a siren, when she sings, hums or even merely talks, she can twist someone's mind to make them do whatever she pleases, make them drown themselves, give fair punishments, that kind of thing" She giggled, though she knows this was serious.

"Snape pretty much fell at your feet" George laughed.

"And every other feller in the area" Fed commented, Katherine looked up at him, not realising that he was probably effected too.

"I'm sorry Freddie, I didn't really think, George is the only one immune apart from Minnie" Katherine said quietly, which caused both of them to look down at her.

"Kat it's alright, it was quite amusing actually when I snapped out of it. I bet all of the others ae confused though" Fred laughed, "I like being on the side of knowing these things". He sighed out but Katherine wasn't convinced. "Kat I wouldn't be friends with you if I didn't want to take the risk of your abilities effecting me" Fred stated.

"I know, god Dumbledore is going to kill me" Katherine whined, causing the twins to laugh at her again.

"Miss Willow, a word please" Moody grumbled out walking past her. "And without the twins" He stated as they started to follow.

"I'm sorry sir but they need to stay with me, Dumbledores orders" Katherine said loudly, Moody turned to look at her before walking off grumbling about going to speak to Dumbledore. When he was out of sight Katherine turned to the twins, "don't you boys think it weird how Moody always wants to talk to either me or Harry?" but before any of them had the chance to answer a voice sounded behind them.

"Is there any reason you three are lurking in a corridor" McGonagall asked, making Katherine scream and her wings burst out in fright.

"Bloody hell Mins, your going to be the death of me" Katherine stated putting her hand on her heart, fold your wings away Katherine, Katherine jumped again at Athenas voice and pulled he wings back in, not even a full minute later she could hear the familiar clunk of Moody rushing down the corridor.

"I'm sorry Kathy, but when you three are lurking somewhere, trouble and chaos are sure to follow" McGonagall said staring pointedly at the twins.

"What's going on, I heard screaming" Moody voice came.

"Sorry Alastor, I just startled Katherine, that's all, now if you'll excuse me" McGonagall started to walk off but Moody apparently wasn't done.

"Actually Professor McGonagall, I wanted a quiet word with Miss Willow without her bodyguards, but she told me that they have to be with her a all times, is that correct?" Moody asked, Katherine almost scoffed at the lengths he was going to, she caught Minnie's eye and sent her a pleading look.

"That's correct, it's a direct order from Dumbledore" McGonagall replied curtly. Katherine silently thanked her before grabbing the twins and running off in the opposite direction as McGonagall bid goodbye to Moody.

"Yeah Kat, its weird" Fred panted out.

******

After Rita Skeeters article about Harry hit the daily prophet Katherine had been hexing people daily, for weeks. People were getting really nasty, and it was beginning to grate on her nerves, however what did keep her going was the fact that she was going to speak to Sirius in the common room fire, she still had to kick his arse but Harry needed him right now.

Katherine was sitting with the dragons, she was sat with the Hungarian Horntail just humming quietly to herself when suddenly the dragons started screaming, Katherine jumped up and brought out her wings to hover over the top of he dragon tamers before landing quietly behind them.

"Might I suggest you stop pulling on her chains like she's a feral dog and treat her with the respect she deserves" Katherine said sharply making the tamers jump, she walked passed them and placed a hand on the dragons snout, this one was a Chinese Firebolt, she was such a gentle soul and they were frightening her.

"I think we know what we're doing thanks" One of them said, which earnt a laugh from Charlie who was close by.

"Hmm, I'm sure you do" Katherine hummed before looking back at the dragon and calming her into a sleep, "and that gentleman is how its done" she said smugly before heading back to the Horntail.

"You walked into that one mate" Charlie muttered as he walked passed the two and to Katherine who was sat with the Horntail, and because of Katherine the dragons found Charlies presence tolerable. "What's Hagrid doing here, and who's that woman he's with?" Charlie asked as Katherine snapped her head up.

"Madam Maxime, who is currently breaking the rules, give me a moment" Katherine said taking off into the sky and landing quietly behind Hagrid and Maxime. "Hagrid, Madam Maxime, are you not currently breaking the rules set out by Mr Crouch and Mr Bagman?" Katherine asked politely.

"Why does it matter?" Maxime asked glaring at the small girl in front of her, Katherine laughed at the attempts of intimidation.

"Intimidation does not work on me Madam, and it matters because you were the one who fought for them rules when Harrys name was drawn from the cup. And also your upsetting the dragons". Katherine smiled sweetly before taking off into the sky again and landing back with the Horntail. "I better head back to the school Charlie, George will be getting worried" she spoke, giving Charlie a hug and bidding him goodnight, she flew off to the castle, landing in the courtyard she quickly put her wings away and ran up to Gryffindor Tower.

"Georgie!" She called as she ran through the portrait hole and dived on him.

"Hey KitKat, how are the dragons?" he asked as he wrapped her in his arms.

"Frightened, they have nesting mothers and its distressing" Katherine sighed out as she lay he head on George's shoulder. "I'm tired Georgie, can I stay with you?" she asked.

"Of course, go get into your pyjamas and meet me outside the entrance to the boys dorms" He said, kissing her head and letting her get up. She jumped up and ran off upstairs, returning to the entrance of the boys dorms about 10 minutes later, George picked her up and carried her into his dorm, as soon as her feet hit the floor she went and dived on George's bed, none of the others had come up yet so they had the dorm to themselves. George climbed into bed beside Katherine.

She looked up and placed a small kiss on his neck, which in turn made him growl a little at her.

"Don't start something you wont finish Katherine" George mumbled, his voice coming out a little bit deeper than usual.

"Why not?" Katherine asked with a little smirk.

"You drive me wild Katherine Willow" George said dipping down to kiss her. Which in turn caused Katherine to let out a small whimper.

And that's how George and Katherine spent the rest of their night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 305 15
Madilyn Mcgonagall is a 11-year old witch that will be attending Hogwarts, the school where her aunt is the professor transfiguration. While shopping...
94.3K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
22.6K 764 10
Three girls. Three boys. Six hearts all falling for each other... Fairlight is the oldest of her sisters. She's protective and not with out reason! F...
148K 3.3K 39
๐“๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...