Mr. RED FLAG and Mr. COLOR BL...

By Mahuatheartist

[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out... More

Intro
Bad boy & good boy |Chapter 1
Blackmailing |Chapter 2
Marring a boy? |Chapter 3
First meeting |Chapter 4
Blackmailing part two |Chapter 5
Argument |Chapter 6
First Kiss | Chapter 7
Your lips taste good! |Chapter 8
Fun & Front page|Chapter 9
Forced date |Chapter 10
UNHOLY |Chapter 11
Please love me |Chapter 12
Another Story Promotion
A night together |Chapter 13
HOT |Chapter 14
Drunk Tae & backseat kiss (I) |Chapter 15
Shopping and Backseat Kiss [II] |Chapter 16
Scary husband & suffering |Chapter 17
Power bottom |Chapter 18
Lovely Lier | Chapter 19
Working together |Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Wedding)
Jealousy & Tit for tat |Chapter 22
Confession |Chapter 23
A lovely Married couple |Chapter 24
Die for you |Chapter 26
Work and Fun |Chapter 27
Guilt and apology |Chapter 28
Date |Chapter 29
Body shots |Chapter 30
Divorce papers |Chapter 31
Mrs. Jeon |Chapter 32
Rainbow |Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final]
New Taekook story!
A similar new FF
The Hot Taxi Driver (new FF)
Thank you so much!!!

Party and planning |Chapter 25

1.1K 55 0
By Mahuatheartist

Thank you for 300+ readers. I am blessed.

_____{●♡●}_____

"Hello.........oh......don't worry......I shall be there......OK....." Jungkook disconnected the call.

"What happened kook?" Tae asked while walking towards him.

"Jimin need some help. So I am going to his work place. Don't worry. I shall come soon. We shall spend time together." He smiled and replied.

*telling his this at this time will not be good.* Tae thought.

"OK come soon. We shall go out in the evening." He smiled and said.

"Sure..." JK packed their lips and walked upstairs to change.

Evening---

"Hey Jungkook! I wanna tell you something."

"Yes, what is that?" Jk turned towards Tae and asked, while he came out of the washroom.

"Not here...." he replied.

"Than where?" Jungkook asked while leaning towards him and hugging him.

"You remember I said we shall go out today?"

"Yes I do. That's why I went to freshen up. Now get ready. We are going out. Tell me...where do you wanna go?" Jungkook asked.

"Not anywhere special. Lets go to our regular place. The bar!" He broke the hug and said with a smile.

"Bar! OK......"

"Call Jimin ssi too. I have to discuss something very important. He can help us."

"Oh! What is that? Is the matter serious?" Jungkook asked.

Tae looked around and specially at the door to confirm that no one was listening to them.

He leaned towards JK'S ear and whispered, "Not serious....ITS VERY SERIOUS!"

"Oh....I see. Lets go." Jungkook replied and headed towards outside after placing an instant kiss on Tae's cheek which made his jaw drop. His eyes widened and he turned back to look at him.

"What was that!" He exclaimed and blushed.

"Get used to it.....It will be my regular task!" He yelled from outside, which made tae giggle.

At bar---

Taekook got out of the car.

"Hold my hand baby! Its the new beginning of our beautiful relationship." Jungkook landed him his muscular hand.

"Sure honey!" Tae grabbed it with full love and they stepped together inside.

"HOLY FU**!!" Jimin's eyes nearly fell out of its socket! His jaw dropped so low that it seemed like it will fall down, leaving his pretty face.

"Am I dreaming? Are you acting or this is happening in real?" He doubted.

"No Jimin. I confessed him. And we are together now. I am no longer gonna ignore him." Jungkook replied.

"You know....I made him confess, in my ways!" Tae said to him making a sassy expression.

"Oho....! I knew it Bro!" Taemin hugged each other.

"But how did you do it?"

"Its a long story. Will share with you in personal." Tae looked at jk while replying which made JK blush and feel guilty.

"He shall not dare to break my heart again. I trust him." He further added making JK smile again.

"OK so let's sit." Jimin said.

Every one had ordered drinks. They are sitting on their regular places.

"Now tell me. What happened?" Jungkook took a sip and asked.

"What do you mean?" Jimin was confused.

"He has something to tell us."

"Ok so listen...I got to know something from Mr. Jeon." Tae said.

"What is that?" Jungkook asked while pulling his eyebrows together.

"He too have no idea that where your mother is!!" Tae finally revealed.

"What the hell! How is this possible?" Jungkook asked.

"He just fooled you. As you have no idea that where she is, so you believed in him, just to save her. But When he took to in his room to talk. He revealed it.

I don't know whether he was right or wrong. But I feel like, we should start searching for her secretly. Without letting him know. As I too don't trust your father. He is so wicked!"

"And how shall we find about her tae?" Jimin asked.

"We shall take help of some detectives. Jimin, do you know someone?" Tae asked.

"I have a friend actually........I don't know whether he shall help or not. I shall ask him."

"OK....so from our level. We shall search for her.

And one more thing. I have something for you Jungkook." Tae took out a small rectangular box from his pocket.

"What is this tae?" Jungkook asked.

"Open it." He gave a boxy smile and handed it over to him.

"Oh,,.." there was a pen in it.

"A pen as a gift!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yes....and this is not an ordinary pen. This has a micro camera fitting in it.

Jungkook; as you are going to work in office soon. So stay close to Mr. Jeon as much as possible. And even at home too.

Record everything. As he behaves rudely with you and blackmails you time to time.

Also try to make him confess that he blackmailed you to do everything. We can destroy his image with this and bring your mother back." Tae explained.

"That is a brilliant idea Tae! I am so proud and lucky to have you." Jungkook smiled with immense happiness and softly kissed knuckles of Tae's left hand.

"Oho......pretty love birds!" Jimin softly licked his lover lip in flirty way and said.

"Yes! We are!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"And forgot to tell you the whole thing. You know what! Mr, jeon was shocked like hell to know that we love each other!"

"Oh really?" Jimin laughed.

Tae told the whole story.

"Well done. You did the right thing. But now you need to be extra secure about each other. He may do anything to not let you both succeed." Jimin said.

This made Jungkook panic.

"Don't worry Jungkook. This plan of me is solid! It will definitely work.

Lets just enjoy now." Tae smiled at him.

"Yeh....you are right." He nodded and finished his drink.

"Wanna dance?" Tae asked.

"Sure baby!" JK smirked and got up with him.

"Which song Kook?" Tae asked.

"You need to compensate.....remember? Last time?"

Tae reminded of the dance he performed with a girl there on Unholy!!

"Oh that......so you wanna dance with me like that! Really?" Tae smirked.

"Now as you are mine......perform one with me!" Jungkook pulled him closer.

"OK......hey DJ! Please play something sexy! I wanna dance with my husband tonight."

"Sure sir!"

Jungkook whispered in Tae's ear and sucked his earlobe,

"Now let me show you.......how to dance on this song."

_____{●♡●}_____

What? They danced happily! If you want some description of dance, than I shall write it in the next chapter...lol!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
275K 14.3K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
292K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...