The Shifter and The Weasley

By katiieLeiigh

Katherine Willow has always been alone. She is starting her fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and W... More

Cast.
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Book Two
Chapter One - GoF
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 1 - OOTP
Chapter 2 - OOTP
Chapter 3 - OOTP
Chapter 4 - OOTP
Chapter 5 - OOTP
Chapter 6 - OOTP
Chapter 7 - OOTP
Chapter 8 - OOTP
Chapter 9 - OOTP
Chapter 10 - OOTP
Chapter 11 - OOTP
Chapter 12 - OOTP
Chapter 13 - OOTP
Chapter 14 - OOTP
Half Blood Prince Cast
Chapter 1 - HBP
Chapter 2 - HBP
Chapter 3 - HBP
Chapter 4 - HBP
Chapter 5 - HBP
Chapter 6 - HBP
Chapter 7 - HBP
Chapter 8 - HBP
Chapter 9 - HBP
Chapter 10 - HBP
Chapter 1 - DH
Chapter 2 - DH
Chapter 3 - DH
Chapter 4 - DH
Chapter 5 - DH
Epilogue

Chapter 13

52 0 0
By katiieLeiigh

"Harry Potter" Dumbledore yelled, "up here if you please" Katherine dragged him out of his conversation and pulled him into a standing position, she knew he didn't put his name into the goblet, but from the looks of the faces of everyone around her they didn't share the same mindset, the whispers in the Great Hall seemed to get louder the closer to Dumbledore he got. Harry headed off into the next chamber, and Dumbledore caught Katherines eye again and nodded towards the door the champions had gone through.

"I will be back in a little while, I need to help sort out this mess, I promised Pads and Papa Moon id keep him out of trouble" Katherine muttered to George before giving him a quick kiss and rushing off through the door that all the teachers had rushed through, she could hear the raised voice of Madam Maxime and she rushed over to Harry. Stopping in front of him she placed her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. This was something she would need Elise for, calling her forward just enough to give her he ability to see through a lie.

"Harry did you put your name into the goblet of fire?" Katherine asked, her voice coming out sounding like a song.

"No Kat, I swear I didn't" Katherine couldn't detect the lie so changed her line of questioning, ignoring the protesting adults behind her.

"Did you ask an older student to put your name in?" She asked again, her voice raising slightly higher in pitch.

"No, I never wanted any part of the tournament" Harry answered monotonously.

"He didn't do it Professor Dumbledore; he's telling the truth" Katherine looked at her headmaster and he gave her a slight head nod.

"And 'ow do we know we can trust 'er" Madam Maxime exclaimed, causing Katherine to look at her curiously.

"Because Madam Maxime, I have learnt over the years how to detect a lie, my parents after all were some of the foulest people to walk the earth, so I had to learn for my survival, Professor Dumbledore trusts me, as does Mr Bagman and Mr Crouch" Katherine said confidently, making the tall woman nod her head slightly.

"Mr Crouch, Mr Bagman, you are our -er- objective judges. Surely you will agree that this is most irregular" Karkaroff spoke, and his voice set Katherine on edge.

"We must follow the rules, and the rules state that those people whose names come out of the Goblet of Fire are bound to compete in the tournament" Barty Crouch said curtly, Katherine walked over and placed her arm around Harry. He needed at least one person on his side, and right now Katherine seemed to be the only person.

"Well Barty knows the rule book back to front" Ludo Bagman said with finality as if announcing that the matter was closed.

"I insist on resubmitting the names of the rest of my students. You will set up the Goblet of Fire once more, and we will continue adding names until each school has two champions. It is only fair Dumbledore" Karkaroff stated. Katherines headache slowly stared returning.

"But Karkaroff it doesn't work like that. The Goblet of Fire's jus gone out. It wont reignite until the start of the next tournament- ". Ludo was saying, however Karkaroff cut him off.

"In which Durmstrang will most certainly not be competing" Karkaroff shouted, "after all our meetings and negotiations and compromises, I little expected something of this nature to occur! I have half a mind to leave now!" He continued his rant. Suddenly the pain in Katherines head started to increase.

"An empty threat, Karkaroff. You cant leave your champion now. He's got to compete. They've all got to compete. Binding magical contact, like Dumbledore said. Convenient eh?" Moody finished as he limped into the room.

"Convenient? I'm afraid I don't understand you, Moody" Karkaroff spoke, he tried to sound indifferent, however Katherine had noticed how tense he had become, and she put two and two together, heading over she quietly spoke to Dumbledore.

"Sir may I have a word with you in your office?" Katherine asked quietly.

"Of course, make your way there I will be up shortly, I trust you know the password" He spoke back just as quietly. Katherine nodded her head and turned to leave.

"And just where is she going?" Karkaroff spat pointing his finger at Katherine.

"It is none of your concern what my students are up to Igor, I have merely told her to head back to Gryffindor Tower" Dumbledore spoke kindly to the man, who in turn scoffed.

"No, she is to remain here, who knows what secrets and schemes you have concocted with her" Igor spat back, this caused Katherine to turn to him.

"I am unsure of what secrets and schemes you think I have Mr Karkaroff, I pride myself on my honesty, if you are unsure ask the many adults in this room who have known me for the past six years. However I do not appreciate being accused of things I have not done" she turned around and headed out the door and up to Dumbledores office. She was sat waiting for a good half an hour when Dumbledore came through the door with McGonagall and Snape.

"Katherine are you one hundred percent sure that Harry was telling the truth?" Dumbledore asked as he came sweeping into the room.

"Yes Professor Dumbledore, though I do have a question" Katherine stated to the tense adults. When she was met with silence she carried on, "Igor Karkaroff, he was a death eater, wasn't he?" Katherine asked, it was silent, and she noticed the adults in he room avoiding her gaze. She gave a curt nod and stood up, "that was all Professor Dumbledore, goodnight" she spoke quickly, she needed to get to George and Fred and tell them everything.

"Katherine, can I trust that you will aid Harry in whatever he needs" Dumbledore called just before she reached the door, looking back her professor she gave a curt nod,

"Of course Professor Dumbledore" and with that final statement she swept out of the room and all but ran to Gryffindor Tower. "Balderdash" she announced, "I am sorry for coming in so late Elizabeth" she apologized to the Fat Lady.

"It's alright child, goodnight" the Fat Lady replied, Katherine bid her goodnight and rushed into the common room and straight over to the twins.

"Fred, George" She called, they both turned to look at her, before George pulled her into a hug.

"We were worried, when you didn't come back with Harry I panicked, but what the bloody hell happened" George said in a whisper, so she pulled them both into a quiet corner and launched into the whole story from the minute she went to Harry to the moment she arrived back at he tower.

"Karkaroff was a death eater?" Fred asked in disbelief. Katherine just nodded her head.

"Yeah, I figured that the pain in my head happens when I'm around him, Snape and Moody. How bad was it for Harry when he came back?" Katherine asked.

"Not so bad, we were all trying to celebrate but he sulked off to bed. Ron however is being a git about the whole thing" George replied pulling her a little closer.

"I'll sort it in the morning, I'm exhausted, and my head is hurting" Katherine replied laying her head on George's shoulder.

"Go to bed then Kat" Fred said as he tried to pry her off George so they could send her to bed, however Fred got growled at, so he put his hands up in surrender and retreated to bed himself.

"Do you want to share my bed with me KitKat?" George whispered in her ear, at her very slow sleepy nod, he picked her up bridal style and headed to his dorm, kicking the door open with his foot. Lee and Fred just gave a slight chuckle at seeing the small girl still curled up against George, who simply lay her down and climbed in beside her after calling goodnight to the other lads he closed the curtain on his bed. Katherine stripped down to just her shirt and curled up into George's bare chest and quickly fell asleep.

*****

The morning after, Katherine had done her morning routine, her and the twins were heading down to breakfast when they spotted Harry just a little bit in front of them.

"Harry!" Katherine shouted, Harry looked over his shoulder at Katherine and slowed his pace for the three of them to catch up.

"Hey Kat, Fred, George. I just wanted to say thank you for last night Kat, even if the others don't believe me I'm glad you did" Harry said, suddenly the four of them came face-to-face with Hermione.

"Hello, I brought this. Would you like to go for a walk?" Hermione asked whilst holding up a stack of toast.

"Good idea" Harry replied, he waved goodbye to Katherine and the twins as they set off across the lawn.

"I feel kind of sorry for Harry, remind me to write to Pads and Papa Moon" Katherine said as they walked into the great hall and sat at the table. Katherine heard Ron banging on about Harry. "Can you give it a rest Ron? He didn't put his name in the Goblet of Fire" Katherine spoke with disdain; she was getting sick of hearing it and it hadn't even been twenty-four hours yet.

"Well of course your going to stick up for him, you lot tend to band together don't you?" Ron spat ack which made George and Fred both slam their goblets down.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Katherine asked, raising an eyebrow. Ron gulped and then paled as he looked at his older brothers, who were both wearing matching furious looks.

"Er-nothing-ignore me" Ron stuttered out and went back to his breakfast. George went to stand up and Katherine pulled him back down and sent Fred a look.

"Our brother is being a foul git" Fed muttered.

"He's just jealous that's all, he'll get over it" Katherine replied, back to her usual self. "I'm going to try and talk to Ludo for you today" Katherine whispered at the twins, "however, I think this is a prime opportunity to see who would like to make some bets on the first task" she winked at them and went back to eating her breakfast as he twins began making their plans. She took out a quill, ink and parchment and wrote her letters to Sirius and Lupin.

Dear Pads,

Someone entered Harry into the tournament, I'm going to help as much as I can without getting caught.

Katherine

She sealed the letter and started writing to Lupin,

Dear Papa Moon,

Harry got entered into the tournament, he didn't do it. I'm now being tasked with helping, though I already know what the first task is going to be, the clue is in my name.

Little Dragon

She sealed that letter before dragging the twins down the owlery to send them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 305 15
Madilyn Mcgonagall is a 11-year old witch that will be attending Hogwarts, the school where her aunt is the professor transfiguration. While shopping...
153K 3.4K 39
๐“๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
22.6K 764 10
Three girls. Three boys. Six hearts all falling for each other... Fairlight is the oldest of her sisters. She's protective and not with out reason! F...
1.3K 19 17
George Weasley x Audrey Tyler (OC). Audrey Tyler is a sweet, goofy girl who connects with the Weasley twins almost immediately. She navigates her fir...