Namikaze legend

Von SKS_Official

what if Naruto was born earlier? what if it was just after the ending of third great ninja war? what if Narut... Mehr

Chapter 1: Twists
Chapter 2: Storm
Chapter 3 : A Broken Heart
Chapter 4:A Mother's Love
Chapter 5:The First Step.
Chapter 6:Training and Bonding
Chapter 7:Precious Bonds
Chapter 8:A Hero Is Born
Chapter 9: The Tactical Plan
Chapter 10:The Dark Truth.
Chapter 11:The Truth of Minato Namikaze
Chapter 12:The Long Awaited Goodbye
Chapter 13:Boot Camp-New Faces
Chapter 14: Valley of Hell
Chapter 15:The Bonds that shape us
Chapter 16:A Shinobi's Resolve
Chapter 17:The Last Night
Chapter 18: Battle of Shanxi
Chapter 19: Tobirama's Legacy
Chapter 20: The Last Stand
Chapter 21: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 22: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 23: Mangekyo Sharingan
Chapter 24: Pain to the world
Chapter 25: The Ultimate Battle
Chapter 26: Rising From The Ashes
Chapter 27: Reunion
Chapter 28: Feelings of the Heart
Chapter 29: Meet the Titans
Chapter 30: In My Time of Dying
Chapter 31: The Ghosts of Her Past
Chapter 32: The Nidaime Taichou
Chapter 34: Mikasa Gaiden-Part 1
Chapter 35: Mikasa Gaiden- The Fallen
Author Note
Chapter 36: Mikasa Gaiden-His Path
Chapter 37: Many Faces of A Namikaze
Chapter 38: Somber News
Chapter 39: Descent into Darkness
Chapter 40: Re
Chapter 41: Sayonara
Chapter 42: Mikasa Ackerman
Chapter 43: The Dead and the Dying
Chapter 44: Naruto's Counter Attack
Chapter 45: Naruto Vs Yagura
Chapter 46: Changing Tides
Chapter 47: Behind Enemy Lines
Chapter 48: The Yellow Spark
Chapter 49: Family
Chapter 50: Chakravyuh
Chapter 51: The Demon in the Shadows
Chapter 52: The Boy who loved
Chapter 53: Dreams& Nightmares
Chapter 54: Reunions: Part 1
Chapter 55: Reunions: Part 2
Chapter 56: The Chosen Ones
Chapter 57: Born to Fight
Chapter 58: Fierce Battles
Chapter 59: Tactics and Warfare
Chapter 60: Judgement Day
Chapter 61: A Hero's Tears
Chapter 62: Small Changes
Chapter 63: I will rise up
Chapter 64: God of War
Chapter 65: Blacklight VS Blacklight
Chapter 66: The Looper's Choice
Chapter 67: Clone Wars
Chapter 68: Battle of Konoha
Chapter 69🌚: Monsters of the Dark
Chapter 70: Fight or Die
Chapter 71: World of Lies

Chapter 33: Revelations

118 6 0
Von SKS_Official

"MEDIC!"

The dozen medical ninja in the room were in a state of shock when 4 Yondaime Hokage bursted inside the tent, the most shocked among them was Mikoto herself.

The raven beauty couldn't understand whether to be happy on seeing her husband or be shocked due to the 4 bodies that he and his clones had in their arms.

Ultimately her medical instincts kicked in and she rushed towards his side, while her subordinates rushed towards the other 3 injured children.

She sympathetically looked at Minato, his entire uniform and even his Hokage robes were drenched in blood and she saw the desperation in his eyes. Her eyes shifted to a young 14 year old girl in his arms, she had dark raven hair and a beautiful face which was currently covered in blood.

If she could say, this girl looked exactly like her.

But what Mikoto didn't understand was the fact that the Yondaime Hokage was worried like she was a family member, admittedly he valued his soldiers but there was something more he was feeling for this girl.

She also spotted her uniform and broken Anbu mask, so she was a a black ops. The other 3 kids also had the same uniform, and she remembered they had the same markings on their uniforms which Baku had all those years ago.

Minato noticed the shocked look in her eyes as he gave her a hesitant nod, as his wife quickly took the girl in her arms.

"What happened to her?" asked Mikoto quickly, as she performed a set of hand seals.

Minato took in a deep breath to calm himself down, he had teleported at lightning fast speed to get these kids to the chief medical center of Konoha. This was the only place where they had any chance of survival considering the devastating injuries they suffered.

He still couldn't believe that these 4 took down Kisame Hoshikage, even still he couldn't digest that they took down an S-rank ninja.

"Minato!"

His wife's voice brought him out of his thoughts, as he noticed she was performing a massive medical ninjutsu on Mikasa's body.

"These 4 were up against Kisame Hoshikage"

"Now I see, the amount of injuries this girl has suffered is unbelievable. A crushed throat, broken ribs, fractured bones, and don't even ask me about the amount of blood she has lost." said Mikoto seriously, there was something inside this girl that was preventing her from dying.

"Mikoto-sama, we have to take these 3 to the critical section," said a female ninja hurriedly,

"What's their status?" asked Mikoto quickly, while she still continued to heal Mikasa.

"The boy will make it, but these 2 girls need Tsunade-sama's help right now!"

"Get them over there immediately!"

Minato watched silently as the group of medics hurriedly left the tent with Anko, Shizune and Iwashi leaving him and his wife alone in the room besides the injured Mikasa.

"Is...she...-" asked Minato hesitantly, but his wife shook her head in negative.

"She should be dead by now, but there is something inside her that is healing all her wounds. All the destroyed cells are being healed back, it's as if her entire body is being reincarnated. I have never seen something like this before...Minato, I need every detail about her. It might help me in saving the other Blacklight members," explained Mikoto briefly,

"How do you know they are Blacklight?" asked Minato sharply, as Mikoto pointed her finger on the minute tattoo on Mikasa's arm.

"She has the same tattoo on her arm like Baku, and I'm an Uchiha. These eyes of mine remember everything...even if it happened years ago," said Mikoto flatly, and Minato agreed with her explanation.

Mikoto noticed her husband's eyes were still fixed on the girl, it seemed he did know this girl after all.

"She killed Kisame Hoshikage"

"WHAT!"

He noticed the shocked look in her sharingan eyes, even he had been stunned when he found Kisame's body lying flat beside her. But it again raised many questions, if she was there then where was Naruto.

Minato knew Mikasa was his son's best friend, and from his sources inside Blacklight both of them were apparently more than close.

"These 4 were the best soldiers of Blacklight's 1st company after their Taichou. They fought together and were successful in taking Kisame down, but were brutally injured to the point of death. They would have died if I was not summoned there through my Hirashin Kunai." said Minato patiently as another question popped in Mikoto's head.

"It's still hard to believe they took down an S-rank ninja, but why did this girl have your Hirashin Kunai, unless..." said Mikoto in shock, as she realized the truth.

"Her name is Mikasa Ackerman, the second in command of Blacklight's 1st company. You may know them as Ghost company, ones who won at Shanxi and Shuri Castle in Iwa. Mikoto, this girl here is Naruto's best friend. You have to save her at all costs," said Minato pleadingly, as his wife looked at the girl with a more concerned look than before.

He noticed she had opened Mikasa's eyes and her sharingan had started swirling quickly.

Minato put a hand on her shoulder, he slowly looked her in the eye but suddenly he felt himself being drawn somewhere...
_

_____________________________________

(Mikasa's Mindscape)

Minato was surprised when he found himself in a dense forest, he noticed his wife was beside him but her eyes were fixed in a certain direction.

He looked ahead and was surprised when he saw 3 kids running through the trees, more specifically his eyes were fixed on a 10 year old Mikasa who was running through the trees.

"Is that?" asked Mikoto hesitantly, beside Mikasa was a young boy. He had such an innocent face and beautiful hair.

"Yes, it is her and Armin. Two of Naruto's best friends, Mikoto why are we in her mind scape?" asked Minato sternly,

"I just want to see his face, I want to know if he's not injured," said Mikoto worriedly, but Minato grabbed her roughly.

"Control yourself, you need to heal her first. You said yourself, she was badly injured," said Minato harshly, as Mikoto shook her head in negative.

"Her body is not accepting my medical ninjutsu, it is healing itself on its own. By the time you brought her to this station, most of her wounds had healed. There is nothing I can do for her, it is also one of the reasons I want to know how is her body regenerating herself. And her mind is the best place to start searching for answers," explained Mikoto briefly, as he reluctantly agreed with her.

She was the medic and if she said that Mikasa was safe, then it was the right thing to trust her.

"We have to find that memory which contains the information about her past. But it seems she is currently reliving a few memories,"

"Mikasa, Armin...are you all right?" asked a very familiar voice,

Her eyes widened when she saw his face, there he was dressed in a plain Anbu uniform with a small tanto on his face. Words couldn't describe how happy she was after seeing him after 6 years.

"You're alive, Naruto." said Armin happily, as his friend just gave him a friendly smile.

"I managed somehow, what about Rangiku and Izumo? Did you see them?" asked Naruto quickly, Mikoto noticed the panicked look in his eyes, and her sharingan picked up the movements in the trees behind the kids.

"We lost contact with them, what should we do?" asked Mikasa seriously,

All 3 kids quickly landed on the ground as Naruto put a hand on the ground and quickly closed his eyes.

"We are surrounded, they are here"

Before both the parents could even realize what their son meant, 4 Kumo ninja jumped straight on them. Mikasa was quick and in a moment she blocked the kunai of her attacker, and pierced her hand straight through the man's heart.

She saw Naruto fighting another 2 enemies, and Armin was fighting the last guy.

However her eyes widened in horror when another ninja emerged behind Armin and was about to stab him.

"Armin, watch out!"

Naruto freezed in shock when Mikasa jumped behind Armin, as the ninja sliced his kunai at her. Both of his friends fell down on the ground, as the enemy tried to give the finishing blow.

Minato noticed as one of Naruto's eyes completely turned black in color like a demon and a monstrous KI leaked in the entire forest.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

BOOM!

Wooden branches emerged from every tree in the forest and started tearing the enemy ninja to pieces, Mikoto was in a state of horror. Streams of flesh, blood flew in the air as the enemies screams joined with Naruto's very own.

What was this?

The enemies bodies fell flat on the ground, as Armin ran towards his friend who had lost all control.

Mikasa watched painfully as Armin took Naruto down and gave him a harsh slap on his face, and soon her eyes stared to close.

The memory slowly vanished from the mind scape and the next second Minato found himself staring into a pair of murderous sharingan eyes.

"What did you do to my son?" asked Mikoto furiously, the scene which she saw sent chills across her entire body.

"I swear, he was not sent to war until a few months ago. He was in training for all these years" explained Minato honestly, even he didn't know what this atrocity was.

"You call that training? Pitting innocent kids against trained ninja is TRAINING?"

"This was not supposed to be in their training, Mikoto I swear this was never supposed to happen, I will find out about this, please believe me!" pleaded Minato passionately,

She saw the shock in his eyes too, either he was telling the truth or he was really good at faking his emotions. But even if she wanted to believe him, there was something that was still troubling her.

"How was Naruto able to use Mokuton? What are you hiding from me?" asked Mikoto sternly, as rubbed his forehead tiredly.

"That is because he is the grandson of Tobirama Senju, and the direct heir of the two great Senju brothers. Yes, Mikoto my real name is Minato Senju and both of your sons are the descendants of the Senju clan as well," said Minato truthfully, this day was just getting more and more worse for him.

Mikoto felt as if she had lived her entire life in a world of lies. Just how much more truth was being hidden from her?

"I came to know about this only a few years ago, the Third Hokage and the Sannin kept this a secret from me to protect me from the enemies my father-Tobirama, made in the village and the shinobi world,"

"The Uchiha, your father was not popular among my clan. It was a wise decision by Sandaime-sama, I know Nidaime died during the war but what about-" said Mikoto hesitantly, and she cursed herself for asking this question as she noticed the broken look in his eyes.

"She died giving birth to me..." said Minato sadly, he just wished to see her once, to embrace her even for once would mean the world to him.

"Minato..."

"I know I have kept a lot of truth from you, but the situations were never in our favor. We were at the brink of war, you were pissed at me and Naruto, everything was going crazy so I decided to keep it buried until our family could reunite, and I can tell all of you my truth. But I have been waiting for that moment since 6 years," said Minato truthfully, as a tired sigh escaped from her lips.

"This is the reason I wanted my sons to live a normal life. Our world is full of lies and deception, fortunately Itachi is safe in the village. He writes to me regularly, at least one of my boys is living a normal life. He even wrote a few letters to Naruto, but he never replied. He didn't even try to talk to me...does he really hate me?" asked Mikoto sadly, as he just gave her a warm smile.

"Have you forgotten how much he loved you? And it is because he loved you, he never replied to you because he knew you would easily see how much pain he was in. Ever since childhood, he always tried to do things alone and never relied on anyone to share his pain. He was given command of an entire Black ops company on Shanxi as his commander died, he watched his entire team being killed in front of his eyes...but despite that he took charge and lead his brothers to victory against 4000 enemy soldiers. But most of all, he blamed himself for breaking your heart and still suffers to this day," explained Minato briefly,

Tears slipped from her eyes as she realized just...

Both Minato and Mikoto found themselves standing in a cottage. Armin and Mikasa were sitting near an unconscious Naruto, and Mikoto quickly moved by his side.
_

_____________________________________

"Naruto..."

"Armin...that jutsu he used yesterday was..."

"I know Mikasa, he still not able to control his Mokuton power, but more than that he is not able to control his emotions. Mikasa, if he uses that power recklessly, it might even kill him" said Armin worriedly, Mikoto looked gratefully at the 2 kids for looking after her son.

Minato silently watched as his son slowly woke up from his sleep. as Armin put a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"You okay there, buddy?" asked Armin affectionately, as Naruto hazily looked around and saw Mikasa and Armin beside him.

Suddenly the memories of that fight came flooding back in his mind, and his heartbeat rose instantly as sweat started to fall from his face.

"I..."

"We're safe for now, you need to rest. Mikasa and I will keep watch, don't worry," said Armin calmly, and his eyes softened when he saw Naruto's hand which had started shaking badly.

"I can't control this power...I could have killed both of you" said Naruto urgently, as Mikoto tried to put a hand on his shoulder but it passed right through him.

"The more reason we need to speed up our training, being staked is not the ideal way of dying, you know?" asked Mikasa jovially, and her eyebrow twitched when she saw both the boy's with a gobsmacked expression on their faces.

"Did she just..."

"...crack a joke?"

BAM!

"Hahaha...that was priceless, this girl reminds me of you Mikoto-chan," said Minato happily, as even Mikoto laughed a little when both the boys rubbed the large lumps on their heads, as Mikasa just huffed.

"Don't worry, Naruto. Even though you are a pain in the ass, we'll help you control this power for as long as it takes," said Armin confidently, as the boy offered his fist to Naruto.

A small tear slipped from Mikoto's eyes as she saw the vibrant smile on her son's face, and it pleased her heart that he made such good friends.

Minato smiled a little when Naruto bumped Armin's fist followed by Mikasa herself, as the trio shared a happy moment in their miserable lives.
_

_____________________________________

Mikoto again found herself standing in the white plain as the memory ended, her husband was beside her and the couple shared a knowing look.

"I hope she is alright..." said Mikoto silently,

"Are you talking about Kushina? These kids remind us about our team, Mikasa is the same as you- tough but soft on the inside, Armin is like me while Naruto is a lot like Kushina. Those were same happy days, Mikoto-chan," said Minato calmly,

"Do you think we will ever see her again? What happened with her was partly due to us...we should have done something more. She was our friend, after all. When I look at these 3, it reminds us about the mistakes we made, they chose to stick with each other forever...while we-" said Mikoto sadly, as Minato enveloped her in a warm hug.

"I'm sure we will see her again, she will soon realize that Konoha is her home. Something or someone will bring her back to our home, and we will make sure our team would never be broken again. This is what I want with all my heart..." said Minato with sheer determination in his voice, which was what Mikoto desperately needed to hear.

"Hai"

"Don't you think, we are spending too much time in here? Can't we just get the memory you want to see?" asked Minato curiously, as his wife disagreed with him.

"Actually, not more than a second has passed in the real world. It works differently when you are in someone's mind, it could take years to find that memory but mere minutes could have passed in the real world. And also, it's not easy to locate a memory when the person is constantly thinking about his/her past, which Mikasa is currently doing. Eventually we will find it, Minato this girl has some amazing healing abilities. The amount of injuries she suffered due to her battle with Kisame could have even killed me, but yet she is still alive...and the only answer to this question is knowing her past," explained Mikoto briefly,

"If you say so, and I want to know what Baku did behind my back all these years. If he did something inhuman, then Konoha would have one less blacklight commander, no matter the consequences," said Minato murderously, and Mikoto was relived on hearing that.

"Minato...does Naruto love Mikasa?" asked Mikoto hopefully, she knew Minato must have kept an eye on their son.

And she could see herself in Mikasa, and from what she had seen and heard about this girl, she was sure that Mikasa was one of the most important person in her son's life.

She became a lot more curious, when Minato chuckled a little as a light blush came on his face.

"I think so, considering he kissed her once and has been by her side almost for the past 6 years, I get they are more than friends. Commander Fox, told me once that Mikasa risked her life countless times for Naruto, without even thinking about her safety," said Minato happily,

"HE WHAT!"

Minato cringed when she yelled in shock, but this was to be expected...

"Well, it was accidental as far as I know...but he kissed her none the less. Fortunately, Mikasa didn't send him sailing through the wall like you did to me," said Minato jokingly, how naive he was as he didn't even know the real truth behind the kiss.

"Hn"

"And what about Naruto, does he love this girl?" asked Mikoto hopefully, as a tired sigh escaped from his lips.

"I don't know, Mikoto. Ever since Naruto joined the war, he has continuously lost friends day after day, and because he is the commander he had to be strong for others. So he sealed off his emotions, I regularly looked after his reports...he has never been the same since Armin died," said Minato sadly,

Mikoto's heart shattered to a million pieces on hearing this, why did such a nice boy had to die? How was her son dealing with the loss of such a close friend?

"Don't tell me..."

"Armin sacrificed his life to save Naruto's life during the battle of Shuri Castle, Baku told me he suffered large number of fatal wounds that were aimed for Naruto and ultimately died in his arms asking him to look after Mikasa, and that was the day Naruto changed from a naive, impatient boy...to a skilled commander, who just wants to protect his soldiers." explained Minato briefly,

"These 3 were like siblings, they were family and yet fate played them such a cruel card. That is why I never wanted him to join this war..." said Mikoto bitterly, but before Minato could respond the entire plain started turning red.

"Family?"

Both of them heard Mikasa's voice in the plain, and soon they saw something far away in the background.

It was faint but with each passing moment, it started to become more clear.

"What is happening?" asked Minato hurriedly,

"It seems our interference is altering her dreams, maybe she is remembering something about her family." said Mikoto quickly, as the dark red plain soon turned into a snow covered mountain.

They saw a tall woman standing on the edge of the cliff, she was a fair-skinned woman of average height and slender build with black eyes and hair. Her hair was straight and shoulder-length with bangs that covered her ears and frame of her face. She was wearing a tight purple t-shirt covered by a grey jacket on top, while her legs were covered in dark black pants and combat shoes.

Beside her were two little girls, with cheerful expressions on their faces.

"Kaa-san.."
_

_____________________________________
And cut. So that is it for this chapter hope you guys enjoyed and see you in the next chapter.bye

Chapter 34: Mikasa Gaiden- Part 1

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 101 14
This is the story of (Y/N) Akima. Nine tails fox attacked the village hidden in the leaf and almost destroyed it if not for the 4th hokage but this t...
28.9K 619 22
------Naruto and it's characters are owned by Masashi Kishimoto------ What had happened? A night of loss, a back turning family, a village's weight...
215K 3.6K 117
What if Minato and Kushina never died What if Naruto was not their only child Will that change anything What if Naruto was neglected and abused What...
1.8K 25 3
What if Minato and Kushina had a daughter? What if her name was Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze? What if she had two siblings younger than her, but loved, wh...